Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:45:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Got to keep the AWB fire fueled...
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:45:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
10mm, not your typical mommy gun...

She went with that cause her FN 5.7 blew the backstop out of the range.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:47:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
High capacity 30 round clip?  WTF?

That's a NICE FJ-40 in your avatar.

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Clips?

But they're gun experts.  

It's also cute they release that, but everything else is sealed.

What?
I've got hundreds of clips....but mine only hold ten rounds.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:51:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks...sent them an email to have them correct the misuse of the word clip and replace it with magazine.

How about telling them that 30 round magazines are STANDARD and not high capacity.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:56:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?Q=517284&A=4226

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

January 18, 2013

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;

INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.  

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. high capacity 30 round clips

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Edit title to match statement.

Since this is official, I know this makes me "feel" that they have everything under control...

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Interesting that the magazine capacity of the Glock and the Sig aren't mentioned.

Could they have been reduced 10 round mags?

Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#9]
The Bushy XM15 E2S is clearly chambered in 5.56x45  "they" said .223...   I'm wrapping tinfoil around my whole body right now
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Do the 30 round clips use the same loading guides that my 10 rounders use?
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:19:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Wow, this one went round and round. Guess I'll add my two cents. 1) Police don't know much, if anything, about guns - most of them qualify once or twice a year and that's it. This also applies to most of our "military".
2) The facts in the Newtown shooting are irrelevant at this point. The hoplophobes got the excuse they needed to exploit the situation and they're doing it. The only question at this point is "what do WE do?"

Charlie
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thanks...sent them an email to have them correct the misuse of the word clip and replace it with magazine.

Yes, there really are people that are so anal and immature that they can't fathom that the terms clip and magazine are interchangeable in the common vernacular.  These are people who quibble over the minor details of science fiction movies or get bent out of shape because movie makers were forced to repaint an allied aircraft to represent a no longer available axis aircraft.

Those of us who are immature and anal, however, realize that they aren't the same fucking thing!
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
*snip*

#4. Izhmash Canta-12   12 gauge Shotgun    (seized from car in parking lot)

*snip*

Сайга-12. That transliterates to Saiga, not Canta, damned ignorant twits.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top