Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:18:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I hear next the Brits are coming out with anti-fuck condoms.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:21:02 AM EDT
[#2]
It's nice knife and all
But I just don't see the point

Sorry
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:22:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
WHAT ABOUT THE SLICEY PART?

exactly, you can inflict much more damage by slashing than by stabbing anyways.

J-
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I hear next the Brits are coming out with anti-fuck condoms.

Is that why the single mother birth rate there is exploding?

The nanny state comes out with anti-stabbing knifes to counter an entitlement population that is going to be worthless and violent in the coming years. Their priorities are mixed up and they'd be so lucky if half their population did stab themselves to death.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:25:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

"So when in your home late at night and thugs break in, you will not even have a knife to defend yourself"

nope it will save you from going to jail for defending yourself.

Yep, absolutely no right to defense.  Nor should you expect recourse to petty crime like theft, trespassing, property damage, etc.  Britina has figured out the best way to reduce crime is to simply reduce the number of crimes reported/prosecuted.

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:27:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"So when in your home late at night and thugs break in, you will not even have a knife to defend yourself"

Yep, absolutely no right to defense.  Nor should you expect recourse to petty crime like theft, trespassing, property damage, etc. Britina has figured out the best way to reduce crime is to simply reduce the number of crimes reported/prosecuted.

Who is she? She sounds hot, but dumb.

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:28:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Give me two hours with a diamond stone, one minute with a belt sander or ten seconds with a grinding wheel and I'll turn it into the Stab Master 9000™.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:31:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Self defense is against the law in Britain. It's considered assault or murder. A farmer named Tony Martin went to prison for defending his home against burglars a few years ago.

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:34:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Self defense is against the law in Britain. It's considered assault or murder. A farmer named Tony Martin went to prison for defending his home against burglars a few years ago.

I don't believe that SD is strictly illegal in Britain. As I recall there were some extenuating circumstances that led to his conviction.

They generally seem to give less benefit of the doubt to the defendant when dealing with a SD case, though.

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:35:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
BALLS. Apparently the UK population has none for letting their gov't pass laws like these. Your ancestors must be spinning in their graves.

Nobody said it was a fucking law, Christ almighty!

he he he!
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:35:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I suppose it's "safer" if you dropped it on your foot, but you could still do an OJ with it. Brits are such pussies...

Yeah fucking lemon-limey fucks, fuck 'em fuckin' fuckers

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:36:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I suppose it's "safer" if you dropped it on your foot, but you could still do an OJ with it. Brits are such pussies...

Yeah fucking limey fucks, fuck 'em fuckin' fuckers

The Brits I know are all rather cool.  

I'm really sorry the stupidity has run amok over there.  Really.  

It seems like everything is run by committee––and every member of the committee is smashed.  Give them time, it'll become law.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:36:40 AM EDT
[#13]
So this is supposed to prevent kitchen "accidents"?  I've never, ever stabbed myself or anybody else (accidentally or on purpose) while cooking.  I have, however, cut the shit outta my fingers before.  Their marketing ploy that this is to prevent "accidents" seems far fetched, they might as well call it what it is.

And seriously, are kitchen knife stabbings such an epidemic over there as to really make this a concern, or is this just a guy trying to manufacture some hype so he can sell his product to a bunch of ninnies?
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:42:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
BALLS. Apparently the UK population has none for letting their gov't pass laws like these. Your ancestors must be spinning in their graves.

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:42:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

The Brits I know are all rather cool.  

I'm really sorry the stupidity has run amok over here.  Really.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:43:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Getting under your skin a little bit?
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:53:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
What the fuck is it with the Brits? (Not a CoC violation and I mean no personal disresepct to the fine Brits who are members here (disclaimer).

This is what the fuck is up with the Brits

From the website....

http://newpointknives.co.uk/images/Background_design_and_products2.jpg

You see, it's just one libtard family who think they can make a difference...and cash in along the way.

Honestly, you lot go on as if it has become law

seriously can you guys go that dudes house and kick his ass?
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:56:44 AM EDT
[#18]
must be tuesday.....

those liberal limey fucksticks i'm so glad I'm not one of them!
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:58:44 AM EDT
[#19]
We might bash the Brits but we have this:  Safety Bullet
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 4:59:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong!

self defence is not illegal, you just have to use justifiable force, for example....

someone come at you with a knife and you stove thier head in with the golfclub you just happened to grab hold of.. then fine....

some one breaks into your gaff and you shoot them in the back with an illegal firearm you go to jail.... just like Tony Martin did
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:01:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong!

self defence is not illegal, you just have to use justifiable force, for example....

someone come at you with a knife and you stove thier head in with the golfclub you just happened to grab hold of.. then fine....

some one breaks into your gaff and you shoot them in the back with an illegal firearm you go to jail.... just like Tony Martin did

Illegal firearm.  There's your problem.

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:07:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong!

Not to mention if someone poses a threat to me I could give two shits less about shooting them in the back. Where he shot the guy who broke in shouldn't matter.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:22:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Can you stab a watermelon with it?
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:26:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not to mention if someone poses a threat to me I could give two shits less about shooting them in the back. Where he shot the guy who broke in shouldn't matter.

so running away from you is posing a threat....

are you scared of the bogey man too?
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:26:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:27:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah I could see this happening.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:36:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

so running away from you is posing a threat....

are you scared of the bogey man too?

Don't be daft.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:42:36 AM EDT
[#28]
National suicide through self inflicted stupidity.

My ancestors bailed out in 1609 and 1617.  They were right.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:47:41 AM EDT
[#29]
1) Repost

2) As someone said in the original thread, I see a serious flaw in their idea:

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:48:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:

YET

It's not like our progressive governments aren't know for passing stupid fucking laws.

TXL
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:48:49 AM EDT
[#31]
F'n retards anyways, you dont stab with a knife you slice......
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:48:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 5:53:11 AM EDT
[#33]
I know everyone here loves to jump on the butt fuck the british people train but they aren't pussies.   Those brits are some damn fine people and its their nanny state gov thats got them where they are.  I know you'll all say that they allowed themselves to be raped but guess what, we're no different.  We all took it up the ass with health care and thats only the beginning.    There are just as many fucking stupid liberal nanny state loving cock suckers in this country as there are across the pond.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 6:03:00 AM EDT
[#34]
When did the UK turn into kalifornia?
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 6:30:23 AM EDT
[#35]
I can't believe they passed this law.

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 6:36:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 6:38:36 AM EDT
[#37]

I made my own anti-stab knife design

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 6:48:31 AM EDT
[#38]
All your spork are belong to us.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 7:00:04 AM EDT
[#39]

The only utensils allowed by 2015 will be foam coozies. Small ones. Not too small, you might swallow one.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 7:01:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
How long would it take to grind/modify it to have a pointy tip?  

About a quick pint?

If you're caught with a 'modified' knife would it be like getting caught with a SBR?

Why the fuck would you modify this monstrosity when you can go into any shop in the country and buy a actual knife for less than £1?
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 7:04:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong!

Because sawn off shotguns are totally legal in the united states, right?

Oh, wait...
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 7:17:34 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 7:19:55 AM EDT
[#43]
How about slashing, there's still a sharp blade, how does it prevent slashing
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 7:25:26 AM EDT
[#44]

You guys elected a half-Kenyan, white hating, muslim marxist to the office of President of the United States and yet a gimmick to try and make some cash out of tabloid fear mongering is the stupidest thing you've seen?
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 7:32:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I could fuck a dude up with that knife....

HAHAHA, yep.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 7:38:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You guys elected a half-Kenyan, white hating, muslim marxist to the office of President of the United States and yet a gimmick to try and make some cash out of tabloid fear mongering is the stupidest thing you've seen?

Well played sir... well played.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

^ What he said.

Link Posted: 4/30/2010 8:01:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Guess I hit a nerve. LOL My bad. Drinking and posting should be illegal.
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 8:02:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I can't believe they passed this law.

What are you going to do, stab me?
Link Posted: 4/30/2010 8:03:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I've been at a point in my career where I've been trying to figure my next path in life, and I have to admit … making stupid shit, that helps separate stupid people from there money is a very attractive option.

Dude, there is an entire network dedicated to that: QVC
And a Sport: NASCAR. You are to late.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top