Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:38:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Phew, I am totally blown away by this. Other than the forum that was posted on the other page is there an one specific we should Target our sincere disgust to?

How about to the Dean/President of the school.  The artical was published...... you can email
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Student senator Jill Edwards, according to minutes of the student government's meeting last week, said she "didn't believe a member of the Marine Corps was an example of the sort of person UW wanted to produce."

What a cunt.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
God help our country, we're gonna need it with kids like that

Yup, more and more everyday.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Those fucktard, pinko commie, leftist bastards

The SHEER stupidy of their Ideals AMAZE me
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Tommy

I went into a public-'ouse to get a pint o'beer,
The publican 'e up an' sez, "We serve no red-coats here."
The girls be'ind the bar they laughed an' giggled fit to die,
I outs into the street again an' to myself sez I:

O it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, go away";
   But it's ``Thank you, Mister Atkins,'' when the band begins to play,
   The band begins to play, my boys, the band begins to play,
   O it's ``Thank you, Mr. Atkins,'' when the band begins to play.

I went into a theatre as sober as could be,
They gave a drunk civilian room, but 'adn't none for me;
They sent me to the gallery or round the music-'alls,
But when it comes to fightin', Lord! they'll shove me in the stalls!

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, wait outside";
   But it's "Special train for Atkins" when the trooper's on the tide,
   The troopship's on the tide, my boys, the troopship's on the tide,
   O it's "Special train for Atkins" when the trooper's on the tide.

Yes, makin' mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep
Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap;
An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit
Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit.

Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy how's yer soul?"
   But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll,
   The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll,
   O it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll.

We aren't no thin red 'eroes, nor we aren't no blackguards too,
But single men in barricks, most remarkable like you;
An' if sometimes our conduck isn't all your fancy paints:
Why, single men in barricks don't grow into plaster saints;

While it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy, fall be'ind,"
   But it's "Please to walk in front, sir," when there's trouble in the wind,
   There's trouble in the wind, my boys, there's trouble in the wind,
   O it's "Please to walk in front, sir," when there's trouble in the wind.

You talk o' better food for us, an' schools, an' fires an' all:
We'll wait for extry rations if you treat us rational.
Don't mess about the cook-room slops, but prove it to our face
The Widow's Uniform is not the soldier-man's disgrace.

For it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Chuck him out, the brute!"
   But it's "Saviour of 'is country," when the guns begin to shoot;
   An' it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' anything you please;
   But Tommy ain't a bloomin' fool - you bet that Tommy sees!

-Rudyard Kipling
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:06:00 AM EDT
[#6]
More Ashley Miller BS:
Vice Presidential Candidate Ashley Miller (Represent!)

Contributions: $0.00
Expenditures: $400.00

Qualifications:

•WashPIRG State Executive Board Member ‘04-’05
•Co-founder and Organizer of Rally for Change: City-Wide Student Action Coalition
•Minority Think Tank (‘04- present)

Endorsements:

• Members of the ASUW Leaders*
• Residence Hall Student Association (RHSA)
• MTT
• Ruckus (tree hugging asswipe)
• Interfraternity Council (IFC)
• United Greek Council (UGC)
• Panhellenic Association
• Young Democrats (YDUW) (no shit) • Rally for Change

As candidate for Vice President of ASUW, I’m committed to creating a more inclusive (except whomever she perceives as white, rich and has a different opinion then she does), informed, and active campus community. I will work to build an environment in which all students feel welcomed, supported and represented (except those that disagree with my views). I hope to accomplish this through a variety of tactics, such as:

Empowering Student Groups and Commissions Student Organizations are the key to creating an environment in which it is possible to raise awareness on campus. As ASUW Vice President I will:
• Open and promote outlets for student action.
• Advocate for increased funding for student groups and commissions.
• Make funding more readily available. (i'm sure it'll be taken away from any groups that she disagrees with...ROTC, Young Republicans, fencing team...etc.)

Building Coalitions
As Vice President and student organizer I will:
• Reach out to and be involved with all student groups: those from the Ethnic Cultural Center, IFC and Pan-Hellenic, Residence Halls, Commuters, and Registered Student Organizations.
• Build bridges between student groups in order to make their causes and events as effective and efficient as possible.

Educating
Foster an inclusive environment by addressing and working to overcome institutionalized racism, homophobia, and sexism, which are often overlooked on campus (you're right....todays campuses ARE breeding grounds for right wing, neo-nazi types dominating every corner of the academic environment).
• Foster relationships between ASUW and student groups already working to overcome these issues to increase their effectiveness.
• Produce a more informed, diverse and equal campus community. (AHHHHHHH!!!)

Creating an Active Campus
I hope to give student incentive to become involved, build a sense of community and make the ASUW relevant.
• Facilitate large-scale, collaborative programming (WTF does this even mean?? Programming what? Indoctrination maybe??).
Advocacy
I will be the link between student groups and the administration, assuring accountability to the students.
• I will work to actively engage student and be an easily accessible outlet to which they can voice their concerns and interests to the ASUW.
• Assure widespread student representation to our administration (as opposed to the lack of prior student representation??).

CHECK OUT: www.RepresentUW.com

This bitch is a poster child for todays democratic party.
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son is just starting an ADOPT-a-PLATOON group in his high school. Looks like if he goes to UW, he wouldn't be able to do that.

WBK

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Fuck UW. I won't waste my time reading past the first sentence.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:09:58 AM EDT
[#8]
EDIT: Photolinking not working...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
  University of Washington student senate:

FUCK YOU WITH A LAWN MOWER BLADE.

+1

fuckin scumbags.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:15:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:21:49 AM EDT
[#11]
I am absolutly F-ing disgusted.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:26:17 AM EDT
[#12]
we should throw all of those motherfuckers into WW2, hopefully theyd all be dead in the end.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Pappy would've said something,"Hahahahaaaaa, those fucking bitches.".

With that said I hope they burn in hell.

I think he would have done more than that.  In a drunken stupor he would have had cardinal knowledge of them, their sisters, and their mothers.

FROM Jill's MY Space

Jill's Blurbs
About me:
Almost a sophmore at University of Washington, and almost a math major (at the end of this quarter). originally from the tiny town of moscow idaho, which someone described very well as always pulling one back into the past. My goal in life is to have fun and not feel guilty about anything (yeah, right, like I could ever escape my mother's ingrained guilt).  
Who I'd like to meet:
Einstein, Feynmann, Douglas Adams, Christopher Moore, Tolkein  

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm no codger, but I am old enough to remember America the way it used to be.

It was good while it lasted.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I think he would have done more than that.  In a drunken stupor he would have had cardinal knowledge of them, their sisters, and their mothers.

It's 'carnal'.  

However, I agree.  I can only hope that he is laughing his ass off at these ill-informed tramps and sissies.

We need to really mobilize on this one.  This kind of thing just cannot stand.  I'm sending an email to the college president.  I hope others will do the same.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#16]
What?  I never knew Boyington was from WASHINGTON (well, born Idaho).  And that one girl's from Idaho!  She's dogging one of her own!

Edit-

If the Dawgs are not willing to Honor one of their own, this Coug would be willing to make him an Honorary Cougar and give the credit that he is do!

Edit II-

Email sent to the Prez of UW!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:07:25 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#18]

I just sent this email to UW President Mark Emmert:

UW President contact info.

Dear sir:

I just finished reading this news article concerning a decision mady by your university's Student Senate.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48808

I am sickened that the student senators from UW are so woefully ill-informed about the great sacrifices made by not only Pappy Boyington himself, but all those who served in the Pacific Theatre in WWII.  For Student Senator Jill Edwards to say she: "didn't believe a member of the Marine Corps was an example of the sort of person UW wanted to produce."  is a slap in the face to every man and woman that has every worn the Eagle, Globe and Anchor in the service of this country   This is also a black mark against your school, demonstrating close-mindedness and intolerance at it's worst.  Replace "Marine Corps" with "Negro race" in Jill Edwards' statement, and this hypocrisy and bigotry should be clear to everyone.  I urge you in the strongest possible terms to exert your control or influence over this situation to ensure that the great American hero COL Gregory Boyington is not shown such flagrant disrespect.

Respectfully,

Avenger15

I also emailed Bill O'Rielly the news article.  I hope this gets mentioned on his show - possibly as the 'most ridiculous item of the day.

Guys, don't just sit there.  If this makes you as angry as it does me, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.   TAKE ACTION.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
we should throw all of those motherfuckers into WW2, hopefully theyd all be dead in the end.

Son, the war is over.

There's always WWIII.....

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:17:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Lots of college kids are stupid, with dumb political illusions.  Then they grow up and enter the real world - and a lot of them learn common sense.

Plus, a lot of college kids don't give a shit about "Student Senate" and stuff like that, so the vast majority of the student population there may not be in favor of these douchebags.

Fortunately, a lot of these idiots will look back and regret their stupidity.  

I can't speak for every university, but I can speak for the ones I've been to.  No one pays any attention to student government.  At a meeting here at the beginning of this semester, a grand total of three people showed up.  The people who actually run for office in these things are the same ones who always got picked last in gym class.  They aren't worth your even a moment of your attention.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:21:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Oh, to add insult to injury, the university administrations always go ahead and do anything they want to do over the student governments' howls of protest.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:23:13 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Son, the war is over.

not with the time machine in my backyard

eta: do you guys ever have images like this:

in the world war: if the us is invaded, there will be lots of these libtards with signs telling us not to fight, and then the enemy tanks roll in and obliterate them?

I see signs saying "dont be a murderer, dont fight the invader", laying all over the ground covered in blood.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
There is a big differance  between Eastern Washington and Western Washington.  In Eastern Washington you are on the right side of the state.  Western Washington you are on the left side of the state and have your head up your ass.  

The Seattle area is the new Bay area of Cal.  Again they all have their heads up their asses.  

I moved from Washington up to Alaska to get a way from the blite of Western Washinging and hope that the cold keeps out all but the best.

They soo deny their own history and what made UW a great school.  All the great people that came before them and their hard work is flushed down the shitter becouse of the actions of of a few rich white dudes?! I do not think so it is from the few that have their heads firmly up their asses.  

I lived for 20 years in the Seattle area and I'm sorry to say that this is absolutely true.  I used to work from time to time on the eastern side of the Cascades and it was a a completly different world.  Unfortunately the west rules the state, which is one of the main reasons I left the state for Arizona....one of the best decisions I've ever made.  And to think my Dad moved from Cali to Washington for the same reasons I came to Arizona, to get away from the whacko leftists.  Damn if I know where I'll go after they take over Arizona, maybe we can all make a stand somewhere in Texas.  Or maybe we should all just invade Mexico and take over.  In another 20 years all the Mexicans will be in the US anyway.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There is a big differance  between Eastern Washington and Western Washington.  In Eastern Washington you are on the right side of the state.  Western Washington you are on the left side of the state and have your head up your ass.  

The Seattle area is the new Bay area of Cal.  Again they all have their heads up their asses.  

I moved from Washington up to Alaska to get a way from the blite of Western Washinging and hope that the cold keeps out all but the best.

They soo deny their own history and what made UW a great school.  All the great people that came before them and their hard work is flushed down the shitter becouse of the actions of of a few rich white dudes?! I do not think so it is from the few that have their heads firmly up their asses.  

I lived for 20 years in the Seattle area and I'm sorry to say that this is absolutely true.  I used to work from time to time on the eastern side of the Cascades and it was a a completly different world.  Unfortunately the west rules the state, which is one of the main reasons I left the state for Arizona....one of the best decisions I've ever made.  And to think my Dad moved from Cali to Washington for the same reasons I came to Arizona, to get away from the whacko leftists.  Damn if I know where I'll go after they take over Arizona, maybe we can all make a stand somewhere in Texas.  Or maybe we should all just invade Mexico and take over.  In another 20 years all the Mexicans will be in the US anyway.

There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation.
-W. C. Fields
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:42:47 AM EDT
[#25]
WTF is wrong with Pappy?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
WTF is wrong with Pappy?

Rich White Man (part Souix) whose parents owned an Apple Farm and had to work his way through school.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:45:40 AM EDT
[#27]
WTF?!

Well, only retards try to run in "student government" type of things anyway. Stupid, douche bag attention whores
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Remember folks. The youth take over. When we die the most popular
mindset/ ideology takes over. The USA is FUBAR. Take look around guys. We're fucked if we don't inform the youth of this Nation. The Left/ Libs are creating "class" engineering by ensuring society remains dependent, unskilled, uneducated and brainwashed at its Government schools and Universities. My WWII Vet Father is spinning in his grave .
The 60's pissed him off to no end. So did my hippie sister.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WTF is wrong with Pappy?

Rich White Man (part Souix) whose parents owned an Apple Farm and had to work his way through school.

There was one point after serving in the Flying Tigers, and before being sent back to the Paciifc that Mr Boyington was working in a parking lot in Seattle.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:50:29 AM EDT
[#30]
They were on a short list of schools I was considering applying to down the road. My email:

Ms. Edwards,

Just wanted to thank you for saving me several thousand dollars that I would have wasted on tuition at your school for a graduate degree. The fact that the UW student body is filled with spoiled, ungrateful brats like yourself, as evidenced by your statements in the 07 February 2006 student senate meeting concerning a national hero like Col. Boyington and the United States Marine Corps, makes me sick. I would not attend an institution where I would have to draw the same air as you if UW offered me a free ride and the key to the city.

You stated you do not think your fellow students should aspire to be the sort of people the men and women of the United States Marine Corps are. Just where do you think you would be if not for the Marines? I'll tell you where you would not be: in a country where you can enjoy the freedoms their blood bought for you. Lucky for you they are selfless enough to not need your thanks, they put their lives at risk out of love for the country as a whole. What have you ever done in your short little life that can hope to measure up to such sacrifice?

Grow up. It's not about you, no matter how much your parents' obvious over-indulgence has convinced you otherwise. I hope one day you come to understand history and reality. Until then, I'll offer you and your colleagues up as an example of lunacy and illogical diatribe at my own university. You should thank Mr. Andrew Everett for at his efforts, they appear to be the only thing your senate has going for it. Shame on the rest of you.

Dan

Here's the UW student senate roster, with email addresses etc...

Link
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:52:59 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's 'carnal'.  

However, I agree.  I can only hope that he is laughing his ass off at these ill-informed tramps and sissies.

We need to really mobilize on this one.  This kind of thing just cannot stand.  I'm sending an email to the college president.  I hope others will do the same.

I stand corrected.  

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 11:55:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Call it a silly idea if you want, but this sort of thing would not happen with mandatory military service to be able to vote or gain citizenship.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:01:50 PM EDT
[#33]

Yes, making mock o' uniforms that guard you while you sleep
Is cheaper than them uniforms, an' they're starvation cheap;
An' hustlin' drunken soldiers when they're goin' large a bit
Is five times better business than paradin' in full kit.

Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "Tommy 'ow's your soul?"
But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll,
The drums begin to roll, my boys, the drums begin to roll,
O, it's "Thin red line of 'eroes" when the drums begin to roll.

Fuck the sheep. They've always been with us, and they always will be. People like LC Boyington need nothing from people like them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:02:36 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There comes a time in the affairs of man when he must take the bull by the tail and face the situation.
-W. C. Fields

Right back at ya with "Discretion is the better part of valor".  There were other reasons why my Dad left California other than the politics, the main reason was to leave McDonnel Douglas and go to work for Boeing, but he was happy to get out of California.  My decision to leave Washington also had other reasons, but after the "Year of the Woman" I could see that the leftist movement in Western Washington was a steamroller that wasn't going to be stopped, this was 12 years ago and the right had not yet organized to the point that it is today.  There's no shame in avoiding a fight that's unwinnable.  Now that the right is more awake and organized the battles are winnable.  Now's the time to fight, but I still think that some areas, such as the one you're in, are a lost cause and it's better to take your strength to a battle that's still being fought rather than continuing to fight in a lost cause.

But that's my opinion, I respect yours if it's different, especially if we're fighting for the same cause.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:28:10 PM EDT
[#35]
I cc'd my email to the senate president, here's his reply:

Dan,
Jill Edwards made here statements as an individual, and it is her right
to
do so and it is your right to answer. It was my hope that would have
been in
a respectful tone. In the end, the buck stops here, I would appreciate
further comments to be made to me. Please do not participate or condone
the
hate-filled comments and phone calls made toward individuals in our
student
government. They are pointless and hurtful.
I co-sponsored this bill with Andrew Everett, and to personally insult
people does not promote what we are trying to do. In the meantime,
beyond
memorials we will continue to work on issues that relate to this (ex.
Supporting tuition waivers for veterans in the legislature, HB 1174) and
future resolutions that will more inclusive of other alumni who served
with
distinction.
Sincerely,

Lee Dunbar

I'm such a bastard for attacking poor Ms. Edwards. I will most probably find it hard to sleep tonight...

My reply to Lee:

Lee,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I cannot respect a person
who so blatantly disrespects the sacrifice that our nation's men and
women in uniform have made and continue to make, although I respect her
right to express her views. That right only protects her from
governmental abridgement, not the righteous indignation of fellow
Americans. As the Bill of Rights intended, when you express that right
you must be willing to hear those who disagree. (Incidentally, you
might explain to Jill that her first amendment rights were bought with
the blood of US Marines, who as a branch predate the US Constitution by
twelve years)

Ms. Edwards will no doubt hear much in regards to her views, I know at
least two websites with tens of thousands of daily unique hits where
her unfortunate comments and email address have been posted. What a
shame people are so blind to the cost their freedoms entailed. I stand
by my comments, someone should have given her a wake up call sooner.
The only thing that remains is to see if she has enough character to
learn from her mistakes.

Best regards,

Dan

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Known also as the greatest generation.  F'em  They would be speaking Japanese or German if it wasn't for brave folks like that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
They would be speaking Japanese or German if it wasn't for brave folks like that.

And that in itself would be pure evil.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:47:39 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lots of college kids are stupid, with dumb political illusions.  Then they grow up and enter the real world - and a lot of them learn common sense.

Plus, a lot of college kids don't give a shit about "Student Senate" and stuff like that, so the vast majority of the student population there may not be in favor of these douchebags.

I can't speak for every university, but I can speak for the ones I've been to.  No one pays any attention to student government.  At a meeting here at the beginning of this semester, a grand total of three people showed up.  The people who actually run for office in these things are the same ones who always got picked last in gym class.  They aren't worth your even a moment of your attention.

I think about 10% of the student body votes in the ASUW elections.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:49:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Right back at ya with "Discretion is the better part of valor".  There were other reasons why my Dad left California other than the politics, the main reason was to leave McDonnel Douglas and go to work for Boeing, but he was happy to get out of California.  My decision to leave Washington also had other reasons, but after the "Year of the Woman" I could see that the leftist movement in Western Washington was a steamroller that wasn't going to be stopped, this was 12 years ago and the right had not yet organized to the point that it is today.  There's no shame in avoiding a fight that's unwinnable.  Now that the right is more awake and organized the battles are winnable.  Now's the time to fight, but I still think that some areas, such as the one you're in, are a lost cause and it's better to take your strength to a battle that's still being fought rather than continuing to fight in a lost cause.

But that's my opinion, I respect yours if it's different, especially if we're fighting for the same cause.

We're on the same side, and I agree with you that sometimes it is better to retreat and regroup before counterattacking.

KALI went down the toilet many years ago...with all of the Kali residents moving up to the Puget sound area, I am not surprised that WA also got dragged down into the liberal sewer.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think about 10% of the student body votes in the ASUW elections.

A few years before I attended Auburn, a cow was elected homecoming queen. That's how serious most students take campus politics.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#41]

Just last year, the university erected a memorial to diversity

I don't get it  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#42]
My e-mail to her....

Miss Edwards,

Good for you! I mean I know that liberals are typically as dumb as a box of rocks, but its always great to see one come out and prove it.

"Student senator Jill Edwards, according to minutes of the student government's meeting last week, said she "didn't believe a member of the Marine Corps was an example of the sort of person UW wanted to produce.""

Hey you sniveling little granola munching liberal bitch.....if it wasn't for such men you wouldn't have the freedom to say such bullshit.

But just as it is your right to say that, its my right to say that you don't deserve those freedoms, or this country.

Fuck you very much,

pzjgr

Yeah, I was rude and crass, I don't care...fuck her....
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:10:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
[email protected]    For Jill Edwards

[email protected]

for Ashley Miller of the "Rich White Man" Quote ( "...many monuments at UW already comemorate rich white men" )

It is interesting to note that an Article was written in UW Alumni Columns Magazine on Pappy Boyington

particularly the excerpt: "His mother lived in Tacoma and worked as a switchboard operator to put him through college," reports Pappy's son, Gregory Boyington Jr. "My dad parked cars in some garage." He also worked in an Idaho gold mine in the summer to pay his way through school and support his membership in the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity."

A Rich White Man...according to Ashley Miller
and according to Jill Edwards..not an example of the sort of person that UW wanted to produce

Towards the end of the Minutes...
Miss Ashley Miller and Miss Jill Edwards moved on to more important things with the anouncements... that Honors Croquet League is holding a Match this Saturday (Edwards)
and that during this thursday during noon passing periods groups would be playing the priviledge game in front of the HUB (Miller)

Sorry Pappy...no Marines of Mixed Heritage are allowed in the Honors Croquet League

Your Kind doesn't belong here

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:11:14 PM EDT
[#44]
As a current UW student, I am utterly disappointed.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
God help our country, we're gonna need it with kids like that

+1, Our country cannot survive with fuckheads like that influencing the future.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
My e-mail to her....

<snip>
Fuck you very much,

pzjgr

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:02:49 PM EDT
[#47]

E-mails sent to both the college president and to Bill O'Reilly to try to get him on this...

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ashley Miller, another senator, argued "many monuments at UW already commemorate rich white men."

Talk about a racist comment.  

Not racist because she is white...

Did a seach on the name and she is very liberal....

I'll take "sexist" for $500, Alex.

And, yes, she can be racist against whites even if she's white.  It's that self-hate thing that's going around now.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Damn, the faggotization of WA seems to be complete.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:27:52 PM EDT
[#50]
"Smith, according to the minutes, said "the resolution should commend Colonel Boyington's service, not his killing of others.""

Wow, this is the result of brainwashing by those of the left.  This is the same as "we support the troops but don't like them killing people".  

What an ultra-utopian dreamworld they live in.  

That garbage just makes me wonder how anyone can really think like that.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top