Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 280
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Or, got a better salary somewhere else.   Do you really trust those "change of heart" people?  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She cannot lie anymore

Sara Firth @Sara__Firth  ·  1h
I resigned from RT today. I have huge respect for many in the team, but I'm for the truth.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bs0wlzjCAAAUybv.jpg:large

That's especially interesting in light of how she was defending them ardently just last fall.  She has clearly seen the light.

Or, got a better salary somewhere else.   Do you really trust those "change of heart" people?  

She clearly has more of clue than you.  But, that isn't saying much.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:40:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You live in an altered reality, where you sincerely believe illegal immigrants are being granted US citizenship, but have to put quotes around the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine.
View Quote

If by "live in an altered reality" you mean late stage terminal ODS.

Some people aren't useful idiots,they're just idiots.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:50:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Russia Today London correspondent resigns in protest at 'disrespect for facts' over Malaysian plane crash

http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/russia-today-london-correspondent-resigns-protest-disrespect-facts-over-malaysian-plane-crash
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:50:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not to mention that there is still no official word on American casualties as of this morning.

The only report of 23 Americans killed comes from that bastion of reliable reporting, Ukraine's Interfax: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/07/17/ukraine-adviser-malaysian-airlines-jet-shot-down-by-missile-near-ukraine-russia-border/

More sober sources don't provide any counts of Americans yet: http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/18/world/europe/ukraine-malaysia-airlines-crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Gosh, why would the Ukies be so eager to claim there were a bunch of dead Americans now send us help? I wonder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Not to mention that there is still no official word on American casualties as of this morning.

The only report of 23 Americans killed comes from that bastion of reliable reporting, Ukraine's Interfax: http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/07/17/ukraine-adviser-malaysian-airlines-jet-shot-down-by-missile-near-ukraine-russia-border/

More sober sources don't provide any counts of Americans yet: http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/18/world/europe/ukraine-malaysia-airlines-crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

...The 15 crew members on Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 were all Malaysian nationals, officials said.
Malaysia Airlines also gave a breakdown of the known nationalities of the 283 passengers: 154 were Dutch, 28 were Australian, 28 were Malaysian, 12 were Indonesian, nine were from the United Kingdom, four were from Germany, four were from Belgium, three were from the Philippines, one was Canadian and one was from Hong Kong.
But Dutch Security and Justice Minister Ivo Opstelten says there were 173 Dutch citizens aboard Flight 17...

Gosh, why would the Ukies be so eager to claim there were a bunch of dead Americans now send us help? I wonder.

Latest numbers reported from Malaysia Airlines statement is 0 Americans and 4 left undetermined.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Some of you are eager to provide cover for, and make excuses for those who have murdered innocent people. your fellow Americans

You know who you are.  You disgust me.

If you are American citizens, you are truly crappy Americans.  The worst.
View Quote

It doesn't matter if they were American, Ukrainian, Polish, etc., whoever acts to help hide the hand responsible for this is a despicable creature.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now, you've officially transitioned into conspiracy territory.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not at all. I don't think its likely that Ukrainians shot down the flight. (Well, not as likely as it being separatists).

But in the spirit of let no crisis go to waste, they sure tried to get America involved with indecent haste. Make up some random number of Americans on the flight and see who believes it, I guess.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not at all. I don't think its likely that Ukrainians shot down the flight. (Well, not as likely as it being separatists).

But in the spirit of let no crisis go to waste, they sure tried to get America involved with indecent haste. Make up some random number of Americans on the flight and see who believes it, I guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why it's sometimes best to sit back let the investigators do their job instead of screaming for the vengeance of folks who never existed.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

That's why it's sometimes best to sit back let the investigators do their job instead of screaming for the vengeance of folks who never existed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some of the folks posting here remind me of the FSA calling for George Zimmerman's head before he went to trial. Same mentality, different political/social class
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 3:02:27 PM EDT
[#10]
So, what we have so far is:

The Russians claim the Ukrainians shot the plane down to blame Russia for it then claim Ukr shot it down thinking it was Putin's plane.

The Ukrainians claim the rebels shot the plane down with a Russian-supplied SAM system.

The rebels claim they shot down a Ukr An-26 and it crashed near the Progress coal mine, around the same place the 777 crashed.

US intelligence sources claim the 777 was shot down by a missile likely launched from rebel territory

The rebels reportedly claim their AA systems are limited to 2500m. Claim

Four days ago, a Ukr AN-26 reportedly flying at 6500m was shot down by the rebels. The rebels claim it; Ukr admits it. Link

The 777 was reportedly flying at 10000m.

AP reporters claim to have seen a Buk missile vehicle driving around Snezhnoye.

There are several videos and pictures that claim to show a Buk launcher in and around Snezhnoye.

On June 29th, a Russian news source, TV Zvezda, reported the rebels claimed to have captured an undetermined number of Buks.

If not this, then aliens? (the gray type, not the green Russian "not Russian soldier" type)

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Have you seen the big ass hole in Russia?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there Russian dragons?  Did any satellite detect a WW II Japanese supercarrier in the vicinities?  

Sneaky one if it managed to go through the Bosphorus with everything happening there.  

He's trying to be a smartass, but it just makes him look like a dumbass.

It's clear you have and you spend a lot of time up close to it.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Some of the folks posting here remind me of the FSA calling for George Zimmerman's head before he went to trial. Same mentality, different political/social class
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your strong defense of Mother Russia brings much happiness to Comrade Putin.  Your efforts will be remembered, tovarisch.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:46:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll have to spell out exactly which investigators you mean.  The local groups and firefighters who are leaving the bodies out to rot and looting personal effects and souvenirs?  OCSE folks who are not allowed access to large parts of the crash site?  The Russians, who took the black boxes away?

Yup, they be investigating real good out there.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:00:32 PM EDT
[#15]
He means the Russians who planted false pingers and hid the KAL black boxes for a decade.

That 9K37 is just being taken back to Russia to be preserved for forensic analysis.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:04:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He means the Russians who planted false pingers and hid the KAL black boxes for a decade.

That 9K37 is just being taken back to Russia to be preserved for forensic analysis.
View Quote

Seems legit.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You'll have to spell out exactly which investigators you mean.  The local groups and firefighters who are leaving the bodies out to rot and looting personal effects and souvenirs?  OCSE folks who are not allowed access to large parts of the crash site?  The Russians, who took the black boxes away?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In a perfect world it would be a multinational team with Rus EU Uks  Mal and the US. Not only to uncover the launch origin but flight path of the plane and why it decided to fly through a war zone despite being warned not to.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:16:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

In a perfect world it would be a multinational team with Rus EU Uks  Mal and the US. Not only to uncover the launch origin but flight path of the plane and why it decided to fly through a war zone despite being warned not to.
View Quote

Comrade Putin appreciates your efforts.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10975524/Crashed-MH17-flight-was-300-miles-off-typical-course.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/the-faas-notice-prohibiting-airline-flights-over-ukraine/374622/
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/ukraine/10975524/Crashed-MH17-flight-was-300-miles-off-typical-course.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/the-faas-notice-prohibiting-airline-flights-over-ukraine/374622/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're joking?
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:31:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

...OCSE folks who are not allowed access to large parts of the crash site?  ...

View Quote

Are there press reports out about that?

Oh, and:

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/07/we-have-just-shot-down-a-plane-haunting-audio-from-the-crash-scene/374654/
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 6:34:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You're joking?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're joking?

No the folks at the FAA must have been joking war zones are totally safe to fly over. While your at it next hunting season put on a fur coat or a horse costume and run around in the woods for some more laughs.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:33:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No the folks at the FAA must have been joking war zones are totally safe to fly over. While your at it next hunting season put on a fur coat or a horse costume and run around in the woods for some more laughs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're joking?

Going to be some Russian military in the woods of NC looking to shoot civilians?  

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they?  Sometimes I have my doubts whether we are dealing with DU plants.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:42:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:]

Going to be some Russian military in the woods of NC looking to shoot civilians?  

View Quote

No but common sense might tell you it's not the smart thing to do. It's kinda like flying over a war zone where planes are getting blown out of the air on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:46:01 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No but common sense might tell you it's not the smart thing to do. It's kinda like flying over a war zone where planes are getting blown out of the air on a daily basis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Certainly no head of state would transit that area, seeing that it is highly dangerous.....

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

For someone living in such a big glass house you throw too many stones.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of you are eager to provide cover for, and make excuses for those who have murdered your fellow Americans.

What exactly do you mean by that?

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:46:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Russian subsidiary in the White House has its own shooters.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some of you are eager to provide cover for, and make excuses for those who have murdered your fellow Americans.

You know.  This thread has several clues for you.  Just go back and read from the beginning.  If still not understood, repeat until so.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:51:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/149106/BundyRanch.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://assets.vice.com/content-images/contentimage/149106/BundyRanch.jpg

ME4  
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:51:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are there Russian dragons?  Did any satellite detect a WW II Japanese supercarrier in the vicinities?  

Sneaky one if it managed to go through the Bosphorus with everything happening there.  

He's trying to be a smartass, but it just makes him look like a dumbass.

Yes, just now.  Too close.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:53:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You know.  This thread has several clues for you.  Just go back and read from the beginning.  If still not understood, repeat until so.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cowardly weasel words.  Take Putin's dick out of your mouth, and just  say what you mean.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 8:03:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Cowardly weasel words.  Take Putin's dick out of your mouth, and just  say what you mean.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, just lack of patience to list everything.  But you are smart enough and surely can figure it out.  

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Certainly no head of state would transit that area, seeing that it is highly dangerous.....

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That prolly wasn't that great of an idea either.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#35]
The Malaysia Airlines Disaster Is Vladimir Putin's Lockerbie Bombing

The catastrophic consequences of the shooting down of Malaysian Airlines flight 17 go well beyond the 298 needlessly lost souls and the suffering inflicted on their families and friends. The plane’s downing is an international incident of no less consequence than the Lockerbie bombing ordered by Muammar Qaddafi in 1988, which transformed someone regarded as an eccentric despot into a lethally dangerous international pariah. While Russian President Vladimir Putin—unlike Qaddafi—did not order the shooting down of the Malaysia Airlines plane, this tragedy drives home the dangers to international security posed by his reckless adventurism and his use of proxies in what has been labeled a hybrid war.
View Quote

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/118765/putins-lockerbie-why-russias-propaganda-machine-high-gear?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_term=TNR%20Daily%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=TNR%20Daily%20Zephyr%20with%20LiveIntent%20-%20July%2018.%202014
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 11:49:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Thanks again for your work in this thread, Leroy.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:19:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Don't worry guys, the Russians/Separatists will get to the bottom of who is to blame for this tragedy.  They have top men securing and investigating the scene right now.

TOP.  MEN.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:34:52 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not trying to get you going but I noticed something....Are you from Georgia(The Country?)

Just curious but as we are coming up on the anniversary of the war in a few weeks and seeing the flag it got me curious?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:09:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're joking?

EUROCONTROL has the authority over there. They didn't close down the corridors over Ukraine.  

Even though I tried to explain something to you, you'll probably now claim an ECAC/ECAA conspiracy.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:12:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you control the SAMs, overflight is perfectly safe.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 9:29:03 AM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 12:48:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd say it's controlling the people who control the SAMs.  However, it's not 100% clear of who is controlling who in that mess.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:02:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

EUROCONTROL has the authority over there. They didn't close down the corridors over Ukraine.  

Even though I tried to explain something to you, you'll probably now claim an ECAC/ECAA conspiracy.
View Quote

Nothing fishy here folks! It's not like the Ukrainian ministry came up with a solid figure of dead Americans to pull the strings of folks like Cinny or kept open a dangerous flight path or just happened to come up with gotcha photos and intercepted transcripts when they can't do shit right anywhere else. The only thing confusing is how much gross negligence goes to whom. But as said earlier folks need to investigate the whole picture here before they fly off the handle. As for the post below Putin flying around dangerous areas having control of the rebels or not (remember the Ukrainians shot down a Russian plane for no reason before this) is stupid too. Had he been blown out of the air we might be measuring rain fall by yield right now.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#45]
ConflictReporter ?@MiddleEast_BRK  2m
#BREAKINGNEWS UKRAINIAN TROOPS LIBERATED THE CITY OF #RUBEZHNOYE FROM RUSSIAN INVADERS TONIGHT.
23 Russian fighters captured. ALL Russians!
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#46]
ConflictReporter ?@MiddleEast_BRK  1m
Allthough, I read SOME reports, saying, the Ukr. army BLOCKS Rubezhnoye from tonight ... hope, it's a translation error!
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:39:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Nothing fishy here folks!
Air traffic control is overseen by a multinational group. They didn't think it was that bad; hence the 50 other overflights around that time. You can't just push this off on Ukraine: others didn't see a threat.

Then again, you'll turn this into some Euronazi conspiracy.

It's not like the Ukrainian ministry came up with a solid figure of dead Americans to pull the strings of folks like Cinny or kept open a dangerous flight path or just happened to come up with gotcha photos and intercepted transcripts when they can't do shit right anywhere else.
One would think your handlers and the FAPSI would be working together to expose the Ukranian provocateur conspiracy.

The only thing confusing is how much gross negligence goes to whom.
Your PVO homies on TDY in Donetsk are to blame.....and Putin.

But as said earlier folks need to investigate the whole picture here before they fly off the handle.
Hoping we'll find evidence of some Mossad/Illuminatti cyber attack on the SA-11? This isn't a Tom Clancy novel.

As for the post below Putin flying around dangerous areas having control of the rebels or not (remember the Ukrainians shot down a Russian plane for no reason before this) is stupid too.
Siberian Air 1812 was shot down 14 years ago. It was also shot down during a military exercise when an SA-5 overshot a target drone.

Completely the same fucking thing.

Had he been blown out of the air we might be measuring rain fall by yield right now.
Meh. Risk worth taking to "X" out Putin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Air traffic control is overseen by a multinational group. They didn't think it was that bad; hence the 50 other overflights around that time. You can't just push this off on Ukraine: others didn't see a threat.

It's not like the Ukrainian ministry came up with a solid figure of dead Americans to pull the strings of folks like Cinny or kept open a dangerous flight path or just happened to come up with gotcha photos and intercepted transcripts when they can't do shit right anywhere else.
One would think your handlers and the FAPSI would be working together to expose the Ukranian provocateur conspiracy.

But as said earlier folks need to investigate the whole picture here before they fly off the handle.
Hoping we'll find evidence of some Mossad/Illuminatti cyber attack on the SA-11? This isn't a Tom Clancy novel.

As for the post below Putin flying around dangerous areas having control of the rebels or not (remember the Ukrainians shot down a Russian plane for no reason before this) is stupid too.
Siberian Air 1812 was shot down 14 years ago. It was also shot down during a military exercise when an SA-5 overshot a target drone.

Had he been blown out of the air we might be measuring rain fall by yield right now.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 8:28:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ukraine didn't start shouting 23 dead Americans? Why would they do that? They didn't have a list of passengers why would they claim it? So your saying we don't need to fully investigate this from the start because this isn't a Clancy novel? We shouldn't find out the exact picture from start to finish and make sure we are not being lead into a conflict by a country that knows it can't win on it's own without our help? You think you can minimize the fact the Ukrainians blew up a Russian jet just because they were training yet in a war zone it should be less difficult? We shouldn't question why that flight path is open when the FAA warned about it, our guys were not allowed in it, the Ukrainians have been claiming they had air to air battles with Russian warplanes (and lost), and planes have been shot down day after day right there? What about the reports the pilot changed his course right before it happened because he felt he was in danger or Ukraine snatching up all the air traffic control scripts, or how the plane didn't seem to follow the route the other flights did? We shouldn't check this out? The Ukrainians are every bit as ruthless as the Russians are if not more because they are desperate. Our strategy should be well informed before we start believing every rumor because we are running out of room to make mistakes around the world.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Ukraine didn't start shouting 23 dead Americans? Why would they do that? They didn't have a list of passengers why would they claim it? So your saying we don't need to fully investigate this from the start because this isn't a Clancy novel?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ukraine didn't start shouting 23 dead Americans? Why would they do that? They didn't have a list of passengers why would they claim it? So your saying we don't need to fully investigate this from the start because this isn't a Clancy novel?
Don't be naive.  We already know EXACTLY what occurred.  There are so many eyes on that area, there is nothing about this incident that we don't know (other than the serial number on the dogtags of the Russian soldier who shot it down).
We shouldn't find out the exact picture from start to finish and make sure we are not being lead into a conflict by a country that knows it can't win on it's own without our help? You think you can minimize the fact the Ukrainians blew up a Russian jet just because they were training yet in a war zone it should be less difficult? We shouldn't question why that flight path is open when the FAA warned about it, our guys were not allowed in it, the Ukrainians have been claiming they had air to air battles with Russian warplanes (and lost), and planes have been shot down day after day right there?
The FAA is a domestic, US entity with no control over foreign airlines flying in foreign skies.
What about the reports the pilot changed his course right before it happened because he felt he was in danger or Ukraine snatching up all the air traffic control scripts, or how the plane didn't seem to follow the route the other fights did? We shouldn't check this out? The Ukrainians are every bit as ruthless as the Russians are if not more because they are desperate. Our strategy should be well informed before we start believing every rumor because we are running out of room to make mistakes around the world.

The Russians did this.  Russian soldiers manning a Russian BUK.  There is no doubt about this.

They bragged about it online, until they realized that the AN-26 they just shot down was actually a Boeing 777.

Now, I AM open to the idea that their bragging about it was just a ploy to make it APPEAR as though they shot it down by accident...  
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 10:57:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Why would they WANT to shoot down a civil airliner?

Hold my vodka and watch this I can buy, but a sober and rationalized decision to do it? Nah.
Page / 280
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top