BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:38:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

OK, you got me there, i never understood the whole dont get married and have kids thing.  However, i dont recall any of the Sith doing it either.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I can say is any organization that tells me I shouldn't be banging a very willing Natalie Portman is not an organization I want to be a part of.

OK, you got me there, i never understood the whole dont get married and have kids thing.  However, i dont recall any of the Sith doing it either.

The vows of celibacy and Chasity so that one can devote themselves fully to a cause?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:45:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Doesn't the Empire mistreat non-humans?
View Quote

That's never seen in the canonized films, only the heretical texts.

And all we do see is that one asshole officer on the DeathStar doesn't like wookies, and can you blame him, imagine the smell.  

Now all the imperials officers we see are "human" and the pilots, stormtroopers, and imperial crew are likely the same.  But from a logistics stand point, it kinda makes sense.  Humans seem to be the most populous species, and if you are gonna order billions of helmets, armor, uniforms, and boots, you might as well eliminate potential variables where you can to prevent cost over runs. The Mon Calamari might have been good pilots, but designing the controls and flight suits to fit the minority is a bit short sites, when you can train a human to do it.

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:47:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The vows of celibacy and Chasity so that one can devote themselves fully to a cause?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I can say is any organization that tells me I shouldn't be banging a very willing Natalie Portman is not an organization I want to be a part of.

Probably, I never understood such things in our own world either.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:50:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah any government that enslaves most of the Wookie population to help in building the death star must be a very righteous and noble group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes the are species racist.  speciest, specist, speceist i dont know how to spell it.

Speciesist?

I for one stand in solidarity with my Wookie brothers against Human Supremacy.

Yeah any government that enslaves most of the Wookie population to help in building the death star must be a very righteous and noble group.

There is no evidence of that happening, except in the heretical propaganda texts of the Jedi terrorists. And it doesn't even make sense for the Empire to do so. Their engineers are quite capable of building machines and droids that can so much of the construction, and conscript labor isn't exactly skilled and they don't exactly provide the quality of work you want in a fucking space station.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:05:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

There is no evidence of that happening, except in the heretical propaganda texts of the Jedi terrorists. And it doesn't even make sense for the Empire to do so. Their engineers are quite capable of building machines and droids that can so much of the construction, and conscript labor isn't exactly skilled and they don't exactly provide the quality of work you want in a fucking space station.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes the are species racist.  speciest, specist, speceist i dont know how to spell it.

Speciesist?

Why are Imperial officers and men 100% human? Whereas the Rebels are diverse. Many of the books you cite as "heretical propaganda texts" are g-canon.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Why are Imperial officers and men 100% human? Whereas the Rebels are diverse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[quot e]Quoted:
Doesn't the Empire mistreat non-humans?[/quo te]

Speciesist?

Why are Imperial officers and men 100% human? Whereas the Rebels are diverse.

First of all we only see imperials that are on the combat line, we don't know if they allow other species to serve in support roles far from combat. Hell our own military has allowed both genders to serve for some time, and up until recently you wouldn't have been able to tell from looking at pictures of front line troops.

Furthermore, if humans are the most populous species, then it would certainly make sense that they would hold the majority of commands, and it would also make sense to design the uniforms, equipment, berthings, ships, and installations around human physiology.  And once you have crossed that threshold, it isn't that big of a deal to bar other species from combat operations and posts, or even military service.  

Yea its a non-pc dick move to tell a jawa, sorry bro you can't be a tie fighter pilot, but its cool man, you are still a citizen, and those asshole humans are gonna fight your battles for you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:14:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Or do you think they should have passed an Imperial Disability and Intra Species Access Act, so that a Hutt could be a StormTrooper and they would have to provide proper armor and equipment and loosen the standards to he could slither through training?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:25:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Lol.   The Boba Fett fan fiction is retarded.  Vader would've owned.  Not even Fett's gay Mandalorian armor would've helped.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I first saw Empire many years ago, I remembered being impressed by Boba Fett.

Our first introduction to him is Darth Vader lecturing him regarding his penchant for destruction. We immediately get the impression that this guy has a reputation for kicking wholesale ass and not taking prisoners unless specifically told to. Sort of like a scarred, grizzled contractor with a don't-give-a-fuck beard, kill notches carved on his stock, and hadji scalps hanging from his plate carrier. The guy is proud of his kills.

Later on Bespin, he openly questions Vader's judgment in freezing Han Solo, essentially saying "who's gonna pay up if you kill my bounty?" We never see anyone talk back to Vader through the entire trilogy. Vader later has to restrain Fett when he tries to shoot a panicked Chewbacca as he is tossing stormtroopers around.

I never delved into the books, back stories, etc, but I always got the impression that Fett was that loose-cannon rogue that you didn't call up until things needed to be handled off-the-books and dirty.

IIRC, there's a story where Fett fought with Vader and actually almost won.  It ended in draw I think...

Lol.   The Boba Fett fan fiction is retarded.  Vader would've owned.  Not even Fett's gay Mandalorian armor would've helped.

What the hell are you talking about...
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:28:32 AM EDT
[#9]
I just want a Thrawn movie. Is that too much to ask?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:29:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes. Thrawn doesn't exist any more.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Or do you think they should have passed an Imperial Disability and Intra Species Access Act, so that a Hutt could be a StormTrooper and they would have to provide proper armor and equipment and loosen the standards to he could slither through training?
View Quote

So what your saying is the Empire was showing compassion by not allowing other species into their front line and officer ranks?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:46:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly this is true.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

So what your saying is the Empire was showing compassion by not allowing other species into their front line and officer ranks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They were showing efficiency and common sense. Can you picture a Hutt holding an E-11 blaster rifle? I can't.  You'd have to design a whole new rifle just for the Hutts, along with all the logistical headache that goes with it.  And why? Just so a tiny minority in the Empire can maybe serve in the forces?

Then you have all the races which don't breathe oxygen, like Zuckuss's people.  That bounty hunter with the head gear posted earlier? He needs that to live.  Do we really want to have soldiers running around on the ground or on a space ship who will die if they have a slight equipment malfunction?  And again, for what gain?
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 9:53:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, they were being pragmatic assholes. But aside from dashing the dreams of some young Twilek, it wasn't THAT dickish.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:50:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is a thrawn?

Sounds like an Aussie with speech impediment getting ready to do some grilling.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:54:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

WTF is a thrawn?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is a thrawn?

It's from the heretical texts. Pay it no mind, it never happened, and was only the musings of madmen perverted by Jedi propaganda.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:27:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Since the entire pre-history is nothing more than fan wank now, I really dont have anything to counter your points.

Palpatine was "duly" elected after orchestrating ep 1, in order to advance a vote of no confidence, so that he could step in with emergency powers. Then uses said powers to go on essentially a religious witch hunt and personal agenda. Great example.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:34:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IIRC, there's a story where Fett fought with Vader and actually almost won.  It ended in draw I think...

Vader regularly trained against the most sophisticated fighter bots the Empire could build.  Usually taking on several at a time.  There no way Fett would even stand a chance.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's from the heretical texts. Pay it no mind, it never happened, and was only the musings of madmen perverted by Jedi propaganda.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WTF is a thrawn?

Depending on the quality of the next movie, i might end up ignoring everything Disney has to say about what is and isn't cannon.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Vader regularly trained against the most sophisticated fighter bots the Empire could build.  Usually taking on several at a time.  There no way Fett would even stand a chance.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Pre Vizla could take down a master and take his lightsaber then so could Fett.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:50:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Excpet none of that actaully happened. EU is gone man just accept it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nonsense, the Empire is pure evil.   The others had their flaws but they were not evil.

The republic never destroyed a entire planet for a weapons demo.

Also Jedi are free to leave the order whenever they want.

Free to leave the Order? They fucking kidnap kids and brainwash them in their Space Madrasa!

As for the blowing shit up...

The  Empire was the only government smart enough to prepare for the Yuuzhan Vong. That is why hey forged links with the Chiss and promoted Thrawn to Grand Admiral. The Empire fought an early invasion force and learned of the threat that was coming. Hence the build up over the years and the research into Galactic WMDs. The Death Star, Sun Crusher, World Devastator, Super Class, and Eclipse Class Star Destroyers.

The Yuuzhan Vong was the greatest threat to the Galaxy.... the Empire made sure that threat wouldn't happen. The Religious Zealots that are the Jedi and the Rebel Alliance / New Republic fucked it all up and allowed the Vong to kill trillions of lives across the galaxy.

Nom Anor and other spies like him influenced events in the galaxy to make it favorable for the Vong invasion. One of those was supporting the Rebel Alliance.

Excpet none of that actaully happened. EU is gone man just accept it.

Good.  I hated that Vong bullshit.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:59:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're speculating then...  
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:02:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

The fact there isn't one makes me feel blue.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My eyes are red from crying about it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Not the first time a Mandalorian has wielded a lightsaber. The leader of Death Watch, Pre Vizlia had a lightsaber during the Clone Wars. Boba Fett has lineage in Death Watch too. Arla Fett was his aunt, Jango's sister. She was a member of Death Watch long before Boba was "born".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not the first time a Mandalorian has wielded a lightsaber. The leader of Death Watch, Pre Vizlia had a lightsaber during the Clone Wars. Boba Fett has lineage in Death Watch too. Arla Fett was his aunt, Jango's sister. She was a member of Death Watch long before Boba was "born".
Hell, back to the Mando Wars with the Republic (Jedi Civil War) they were running around with lightsabers.

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:43:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote
Wookies live in trees and pick lice from each other. I see the Chiss doing fucking well. One made Grand Admiral in the Imperial Fleet.

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:50:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Thinking about this a bit more I think those saying the wookies were enslaved are just spreading code pink Jedi propaganda.  Wookies weren't all that intelligent compared to humans and other species.  You could compare them to working animals like K9s or horses today.  Sure, some abuse happened.  I mean, Han was constantly berating and verbally abusing chewy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I knew I liked you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:51:26 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speciesist?

First off, Wookies are like Chimpanzees with a little bit more intelligence. They live in trees, pick fleas out of each others fur. Also they sided with Rebels and hide Jedi Scum within their communities.

They aren't enslaved. They've been arrested as enemy combatants and terrorists. Their punishment is manual labor. The Empire doesn't do the reform bullshit and treat the enemies with Happy Meals from McDonald's.

If these tree living space commies didn't support Rebel Jedi scum they'd be back to doing what they do. Celebrating Life Force Day or some other shit.

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Thinking about this a bit more I think those saying the wookies were enslaved are just spreading code pink Jedi propaganda.  Wookies weren't all that intelligent compared to humans and other species.  You could compare them to working animals like K9s or horses today.  Sure, some abuse happened.  I mean, Han was constantly berating and verbally abusing chewy.
View Quote

There are no documented cases of the empire ever using wookies in any official fashion, forced or voluntary.  

A sasquatch with the intelligence of a 12 year old is ccertainly a novelty, but is unfit for imperials service.  There may have been isolated incidents, but due to the lack in mental capacity any form of service would be considered exploitive and abuse.

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

There are no documented cases of the empire ever using wookies in any official fashion, forced or voluntary.  

A sasquatch with the intelligence of a 12 year old is ccertainly a novelty, but is unfit for imperials service.  There may have been isolated incidents, but due to the lack in mental capacity any form of service would be considered exploitive and abuse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 2:59:35 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2010/05-May/05/Star%20Wars%20Wookiee%20feature/arm_socket--article_image.jpg
He'll be fine as long as proper firt aid is applied to stop blood loss.

Drop him in a Bacta Tank and give him a new prosthetic and he'll be good to go.

Worked for him.

Just sucks if you're the 2% that is allergic to Verpine Spit.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View Quote

Did you see the Star Wars Holiday Special? As anyone who has seen it will tell you the Wookies got off easy... Star Wars made my 5th birthday awesome, that pile of WTF made my 6th Christmas surreal and a little awkward.
Furthermore, if the Empire was as evil as the pinko commie Rebel propaganda would have you believe then their entire homeworld would have been hit by every Star Destroyer in the quadrant for as long as it took until it was nothing but glass, with a slight tang of burnt howler monkey in the air. Why? Because Wookies are that fucking useless when they aren't being smelly furry insurgents starring in drug fueled idiotic holiday specials.
In Lucas' original vision for Revenge Return of the Jedi the Death Star originally was going to be over the Wookie homeworld because all along he planned the final battle on the ground with the Wookies fighting the Empire as an analog for Vietnam, but he changed it to Endor and Ewoks because he figured* after 2 movie's worth of exposure to Chewie that the fans would be like,"Wookies kicked Stormtroopers asses in a guerrilla fight in what for all intents and purposes is a jungle? Well duh." So he had to come up with the cannibal (or at least How to Serve Man) teddy bear Ewoks to make them look more like the underdogs pulling out a shocking victory against the evil Imperials with all their tech. The Wookies were conceived as the Star Wars version of the technologically backwards yet "righteous" (or at least righteous if you love commies) Viet Cong and were going to whip the Empire (US) in the final showdown, and yet the Empire is the bad guy here?  

ETA:

Or at least that is the commonly stated and accepted reason, I'm sure the actual reason had more to do with how much new Kenner stuff he could churn out by introducing a new cute and furry toyline/race to the Star Wars universe. George likes him the Benjamins.

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 3:40:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Did you see the Star Wars Holiday Special? As anyone who has seen it will tell you the Wookies got off easy... Star Wars made my 5th birthday awesome, that pile of WTF made my 6th Christmas surreal and a little awkward.

Furthermore, if the Empire was as evil as the pinko commie Rebel propaganda would have you believe then their entire homeworld would have been hit by every Star Destroyer in the quadrant for as long as it took until it was nothing but glass, with a slight tang of burnt howler monkey in the air. Why? Because Wookies are that fucking useless when they aren't being smelly furry insurgents starring in drug fueled idiotic holiday specials.

In Lucas' original vision for Revenge Return of the Jedi the Death Star originally was going to be over the Wookie homeworld because all along he planned the final battle on the ground with the Wookies fighting the Empire as an analog for Vietnam, but he changed it to Endor and Ewoks because he figured* after 2 movie's worth of exposure to Chewie that the fans would be like,"Wookies kicked Stormtroopers asses in a guerrilla fight in what for all intents and purposes is a jungle? Well duh." So he had to come up with the cannibal (or at least How to Serve Man) teddy bear Ewoks to make them look more like the underdogs pulling out a shocking victory against the evil Imperials with all their tech. The Wookies were conceived as the Star Wars version of the technologically backwards yet "righteous" (or at least righteous if you love commies) Viet Cong and were going to whip the Empire (US) in the final showdown, and yet the Empire is the bad guy here?  

ETA:

Or at least that is the commonly stated and accepted reason, I'm sure the actual reason had more to do with how much new Kenner stuff he could churn out by introducing a new cute and furry toyline/race to the Star Wars universe. George likes him the Benjamins.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ETA:

I remember some interviews with lucasarts people that basically said the reaction to the holidays special is why they scrapped the wookies and went to endor
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:59:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Darth Vader dressed better than anyone else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajyNRnyPMs
View Quote

Dude.. That's cool as fuck
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 8:28:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Hell, back to the Mando Wars with the Republic (Jedi Civil War) they were running around with lightsabers.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, and anyone who says they don't like Mandos or Fett is secretly having a love affair with Jar Jar Binks and some Ewoks.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 8:35:13 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Yup, and anyone who says they don't like Mandos or Fett is secretly having a love affair with Jar Jar Binks and some Ewoks.
View Quote

I think that a lot of people don't like the Mandos because of what Traviss did in the latter half of the Republic Commando series and through virtually all of the LOTF (I utterly despise that series).

Basically, she turned them from being badasses that everyone could like, especially Omega and Delta Squads, into Mary Sues that could defeat anyone with their hand tied behind their backs, but somehow didn't conquer the known galaxy.

On the other hand, however, Filoni did turn Mandalore into Space Sweden...
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 8:50:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Proud rebel scum!
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#41]

how did I miss this

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:05:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QajyNRnyPMs

Yes. Yes it is.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

how did I miss this
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:15:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Oh look, Rebel Scum going to their death.

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Rebels suck.

MANDALORIANS RULE!
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 3:57:14 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He wasn't crazy....  

He was plagued with visions of his wife dying. Oh, what caused that? The Jedi Order and Obi-Wan mind fucking Padme. If Obi-Wan and the Order weren't dicks then Anakin and Padme would've been fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Darth Vader was a tormented soul that simply wanted to have a wife and family and the Jedi Order fucked it all up for him. It even brainwashed his wife into hating him. He had to get married in secret for God's sake!  

Also he didn't go around the galaxy proselytizing unlike Obi-Wan did.

The Jedi didn't brainwash Padme into hating Anakin. He flipped out with hatred, jealousy and a double shot of crazy, and his wife saw him for what he was.
The Jedi weren't without flaws, and IMO were generally stupid and naïve, but there were NOT the bad guys.

-ZA
He wasn't crazy....  

He was plagued with visions of his wife dying. Oh, what caused that? The Jedi Order and Obi-Wan mind fucking Padme. If Obi-Wan and the Order weren't dicks then Anakin and Padme would've been fine.

I agree with your base premise here.

We see this played out as it can cause fear & a pathway to doing evil. Which it did, in this case.

Now the other side of that is freedom once training had completed.

A being at that point decides to use what he can do for quiet good, or can be used to inflict violent harm.

Siths tortured each other mentally & physically. The ulterior code was to become most powerful & murder your master.

If that is the dogmatic religion you want to apply to for the sake of not applying one, well, that speaks volumes as to all one needs to know about you.

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Palpatine was Sith, not the Empire. The Empire was pretty much "Don't give a fuck as long as you aren't Jedi".
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 5:43:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Palpatine was Sith, not the Empire. The Empire was pretty much "Don't give a fuck as long as you aren't Jedi".
View Quote

& where did that avarice-type attitude get them?
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 6:03:53 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Last I checked the Empire was still around in both the EU and in this new series of films coming up.

If you have folks enlisting, volunteering, and still supporting the E.pire after all those years they're doing pretty good.

The New Republic collapsed during the Vong Invasion and it was Imperial Forces that pulled the Galaxy's ass out of the fire. Later on the Galactic Alliance collapsed and who took over? The Empire; thats who.

The Imps have been doing pretty damn well, ulike the cursed Rebel Scum and their Radical Theocratic Jedi.
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 11:19:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Last I checked the Empire was still around in both the EU and in this new series of films coming up.    

If you have folks enlisting, volunteering, and still supporting the E.pire after all those years they're doing pretty good.

The New Republic collapsed during the Vong Invasion and it was Imperial Forces that pulled the Galaxy's ass out of the fire. Later on the Galactic Alliance collapsed and who took over? The Empire; thats who.

The Imps have been doing pretty damn well, ulike the cursed Rebel Scum and their Radical Theocratic Jedi.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Vong invasion never happened, all we see happening in the new series is regional governors who want to hold onto their power.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top