Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 310
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 9:22:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nightfall is the Will of Crota. Solar burn, angry, juggler. That shouldn't be too bad.
View Quote

Solar burn?

Link Posted: 12/30/2014 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Damn, do you need to stand up and stretch or something?  Maybe take a bathroom break?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got my PSN character to 28 today. Not bad considering I was level 1 yesterday.

Damn, do you need to stand up and stretch or something?  Maybe take a bathroom break?  

I got a shit bucket next to me.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 10:33:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Nightfall is the Will of Crota. Solar burn, angry, juggler. That shouldn't be too bad.
View Quote

I just knocked it out with one of my characters.  Relatively easy.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 10:47:54 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Okay that was awesome
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Okay that was awesome
That was awesome

Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#5]
I think for Nightfall I will be using VoC, Icebreaker, and Hezen Vengeance. But I also have a tracking unfriendly giant that I might press into service.

If only I could upgrade VoC to have more attack...
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That was awesome  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay that was awesome
That was awesome  

The definition of insanity: Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.

The opposing team performs like some of the last teams I ran crucible with.

Whenever I see a titan bubble on the objective, I move on unless I have a titan smash. I learned the futility of dueling in the bubble long ago.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:22:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The definition of insanity: Doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.

Whenever I see a titan bubble on the objective, I move on unless I have a titan smash. I learned the futility of dueling in the bubble long ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay that was awesome
That was awesome  

Like moths drawn to a bug zapper.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:26:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#10]

This guy is my hero.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I have three chances this week to get a warlock chest piece or helmet to get to 32, I am completely flush on shards and energy! Hopefully RNG smiles on me, not going to hold my breath though.

Has anyone seen the chest piece drop on anything other than the bridge?

Link Posted: 12/30/2014 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Yeah, I don't mess with Titans in their bubble. Chances are if you try to challenge, you're probably gonna die.
View Quote

Super for Super...the bubble isn't all that great for PvP. Pretty much all the other supers can cancel out the bubble or make life difficult for the titan inside. I'd say the only super that's useless against the bubble is the warlock's sunslinger.

Link Posted: 12/30/2014 3:47:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I have three chances this week to get a warlock chest piece or helmet to get to 32, I am completely flush on shards and energy! Hopefully RNG smiles on me, not going to hold my breath though.

View Quote

I know Paul is out this week. I would really like to get some raid groups going tonight. I'll be back on this weekend but yeah, would like some Crota's End action soon.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 3:50:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I know Paul is out this week. I would really like to get some raid groups going tonight. I'll be back on this weekend but yeah, would like some Crota's End action soon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will be on tonight so just hit me up, we should have at least 4 or 5.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 4:02:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I (BenReilly) should be on around 8 CST so I'm in for a few runs.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 5:48:35 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm feeling pretty good today, so if you need a 6th count me in.  I'll be a Crota newb though.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Going to be running daily/nightfall/weekly here in a few if anyone wants in.

Just send me a message on live.

3 legendary drops on the daily for my lock. Got Titan gloves, Hunter cape, and shards.
And hit 31 and got 2 exotic bounties at once on my warlock.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:08:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Pulled some new scout rifle out of the nightfall....looks nice and it has firefly .  Also got a new Chest of Alpha Lupi, some POS new legendary sniper rifle and Hard Light from the first chest in CE.
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:13:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/30/2014 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Just picked up the game. Haven't had time to play it yet (kids are hogging it). So what I've read so far I have to set up my character and play a bit before I can request to join the clan??  

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 2:11:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View Quote

Good lord, how?
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 2:38:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Got Ballerhorn 2.0 and Hawkmoon 2.0 today. It was a good day.

Only need 9 shards to get to level 32.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 3:25:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Got the Heart of Praxic Fire on my first run.  Some legendary pulse rifle on the second.

Got a new Plan C from the first chest on CE
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 8:01:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Pulled some new scout rifle out of the nightfall....looks nice and it has firefly .  Also got a new Chest of Alpha Lupi, some POS new legendary sniper rifle and Hard Light from the first chest in CE.
View Quote

Is it the NITC from Vanguard? I got it last week when I ranked up my vanguard and it has become my new favorite. The firefly makes it a beast on adds.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 8:15:58 AM EDT
[#25]
3 Nightfalls down.  

-Strange Coins
-Scout Rifle (no firefly)
-Strange coins.

Upside is that if Xur has Ballerhorn or Icebreaker I'll have enough coins to buy one for each guy and enough motes for 3 engrams.

Hard Atheon gave me a double roll on the warlock helmet, shards, and another timebreaker.  Just give me the mytho already.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:38:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Good lord, how?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good lord, how?

A lot of grinding, and a little help from RNGeesus. Couldn't do it without my friend helping though. He was already 30-31 on PS4.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
3 Nightfalls down.  

-Strange Coins
-Scout Rifle (no firefly)
-Strange coins.

Upside is that if Xur has Ballerhorn or Icebreaker I'll have enough coins to buy one for each guy and enough motes for 3 engrams.

Hard Atheon gave me a double roll on the warlock helmet, shards, and another timebreaker.  Just give me the mytho already.
View Quote

Yeah, due to his junk ass offereings the past few weeks I have 101 strange coins and I haven't run the weekly on either of my guys yet.  I also have around 5 motes.......He probably will have another damned helmet engram this week or none at all.

I did luck out last night and get the raid helmet and dragonsbreath, also my third raid MG.....  I don't get it, I heard one of you guys say something about your third black hammer, that was my third Song of Ir Yut.  That's the only weapon I've gotten from the raid, and I've gotten it 3 times so far.  It's stupid.  They should have something in play to reduce the chances of a duplicate drop.  I'm not saying make it impossible just make it less, especially if you have that MG in y our inventory.  Next time i do it i'm going to just leave it on another character and see what happens.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:50:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Did the nightfall and crota 3x yesterday and didn't get anything to write home about.  Just another hunger of crota launcher.  May level it up to have on another toon.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#29]
ran the weekly and 2x nightfalls last nigh(i only have 1 character)....got an arc dmg ONE WAY TICKET. not a bad rocket launcher but the other day i got valedictorian that has 2 mag capacity and clownmag reload and more heavy ammo drop.

combine that with my boots that carry more heavy ammo and my ruin wings i should be a walking rocket launcher machine.

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 10:46:57 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 11:54:22 AM EDT
[#31]
I got the CE raid chest last night. Now I have the gear needed to get to 32! Just need shards now
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#32]
I got Patience and time from nightfall.  Already had one so will donate it to my Hunter.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I got the CE raid chest last night. Now I have the gear needed to get to 32! Just need shards now
View Quote

Sweet, Got the chest piece last night... Time to grind to get to 32
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 1:46:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Got a 2nd Ice Breaker from Nightfall yesterday.

Got Warlock chest and Titan Boots from Crota, which we ran through 2x

So now I have 2 characters with armor that can take them to level 32. I am not shard limited for my warlock either. Should be level 32 on the warlock by this weekend.  Hope Xur has a nice exotic warlock helmet but it doesn't actually matter.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 1:47:26 PM EDT
[#35]
i have the gear and mats to get to 32 on my titan, but I'm holding out to get a headpiece that has Intelligence and Discipline instead of just Discipline.  I don't have enough Intelligence stats on my Titan.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Finally got the chest piece for my warlock last night, but damn three times we beat crota and I got 3 shards each time. I am all for more shards but it seems dumb that you beat the final boss of the Raid and shards is your reward.

On the bright side all I have left to get from CE normal mode is the fusion rifle, sniper and helmet.

I am thinking about running hard mode VoG this week just to hit the chests and Atheon to see if I get lucky and score the elusive Ballerhorn

Link Posted: 12/31/2014 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 5:39:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I tried hard mode vault and got my ass kicked for my troubles. Damn, I didn't think it'd be that hard. I'm down though if anyone's going and needs an extra, I really want Fatebringer.
View Quote

I'll be wanting to run 3 hard modes here over the next few days, just send me a message if I'm on.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 9:36:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I tried hard mode vault and got my ass kicked for my troubles. Damn, I didn't think it'd be that hard. I'm down though if anyone's going and needs an extra, I really want Fatebringer.
View Quote

I'll sherpa you through....vog is easy peesy.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 10:06:13 PM EDT
[#40]
so i'm glad i didn't buy no land beyond because i just got it from a drop on CE's lol
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 10:20:02 PM EDT
[#41]
If you do a hm vog, let me know. I'd like a shot at getting a vex mytho
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 10:58:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably in about an hour on xbone.  Going to eat dinner first.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 11:16:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll join if you need another.
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 11:23:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/31/2014 11:26:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:06:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Will be getting a group together.  Since I don't have everyone's gamertags, please send me a message on xbl.

Fallen003
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 2:08:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I played some Halo 4 multiplayer for the first time tonight.  I don't know why people say it sucks.  I had fun.  

Hologram + Super speed special + sword = fun times.  

http://i.imgur.com/HiM9FZK.jpg
View Quote

Aren't the servers still fucked?
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 2:27:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/1/2015 7:55:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Worked for me.  I'm on 360
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I played some Halo 4 multiplayer for the first time tonight.  I don't know why people say it sucks.  I had fun.  

Hologram + Super speed special + sword = fun times.  

http://i.imgur.com/HiM9FZK.jpg

Aren't the servers still fucked?

Worked for me.  I'm on 360

Oh... I assumed you were playing the Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top