Link Posted: 9/23/2016 5:22:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So I just bought the Collection, but cannot find my level 40 boost... any ideas? I left off with a level 25 human warlock.
View Quote

I got mine from the post office at the Tower
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll be on tonight and up for anything; low light though, 310s.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:35:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I finally got around to getting my ghorn quest going.
When I get to the point when I need to collect Siva clusters, will the ones I already picked up count or no? If not that sucks because I think I picked up most of the easy ones already
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:38:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
When I get to the point when I need to collect Siva clusters, will the ones I already picked up count or no? If not that sucks because I think I picked up most of the easy ones already
View Quote

They count. If you want a hand running the missions let me know when they can be a pain of your alone.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 12:56:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

They count. If you want a hand running the missions let me know when they can be a pain of your alone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome. I'll probably be on again Sunday afternoon. I'm on the medallion collecting step now.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 4:10:30 AM EDT
[#8]
IRON GJALLARHOOOOORN!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 2:34:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone else really liking the iron lord armor?

I love the futuristic knights of the roundtable look.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Anyone else really liking the iron lord armor?

I love the futuristic knights of the roundtable look.
View Quote

Oh I love it. The hunter helmet looks like dr doom
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:28:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 8:57:50 PM EDT
[#14]
So tonight/tomorrow/tomorrow night I'm going to be playing hardcore if I'm feeling up to it.  Figure I want to be fairly tired for my flight Monday night.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:12:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So does anyone want to gang bang Omnigul with me around 5 est?
View Quote

Can you still farm Omnigul in the 320 strike? Is there any trick to getting her to stay in the area she first appears?
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 10:53:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Whelp got my iron wolf chest and put the ornament in it and man does it make my hunter look sexy.
Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:09:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Can you still farm Omnigul in the 320 strike? Is there any trick to getting her to stay in the area she first appears?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Use Razelighter swords; team of three; two hunters with tether and a Titan with Weapons of light bubble.

My strategy - As you turn into the hallway where Omnigul hovers; pop the bubble and everyone walks through to power up the swords; then strike her with a tether to slow her down; then start wailing at her with the swords; all three of them, keep hacking at her and keep her from reaching halfway up the climb to the final room. Eventually you kill her and that should drop either the Warlock bond (Omnigul's Bond) or the Pulse rifle (Grasp of Malok).

Link Posted: 9/24/2016 11:28:37 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 12:22:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Strike exclusive loot (Grasp) is also only available now chests via skeleton keys.

I did a couple of heroic strikes tonight with randoms and went up 2-3 levels. Just sucks that I had to infuse some items to have a decent arc setup.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 2:40:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

If you see me on Sunday, shoot me an invite.  I seem to have plateaued at 342 light on my Warlock, and my Titan keeps getting ass kicked by exploding shanks at the next to last Iron Gjallarhorn step.  Weird that my Warlock had almost no trouble with it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:17:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 9:23:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Iron Tomb story mission exotic farm.  Pop a three of coins and kill the first SIVA iron lord, turn around and jump off the bridge and repeat.

Spent an hour last night and got 7 exotic engrams.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Should I use my skeleton key on the nightfall chest or another strike chest?  Does it matter?
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 4:43:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Should I use my skeleton key on the nightfall chest or another strike chest?  Does it matter?
View Quote

You need one for the Thorn quest btw, so I'd wait until you get another one.  The chests are still the usual strike specific goodies btw.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 6:57:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:39:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

It's 370 light. I wouldn't venture in there at any less than 360.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Might try to wander into the raid a bit tonight, at 352 I might not be able to do much, probably will be ready next weekend.

It's 370 light. I wouldn't venture in there at any less than 360.

Yeah, still only 354... I guess I will wait a bit for the raid. Didn't feel like doing Omnigul, I would rather rank up the old fashioned way. I'm already out of new content besides the raid so I am in no hurry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#28]
Got my gjallarhorn and kvostov quests finished up today.

I have the one that I can only complete in the raid I think. Flesh and Metal. Probably won't get that one anytime soon...

Still have to finish the patrol quest then I'll be all done with the story stuff I think.

I've read that higher level stuff drops from the 320 strikes that you pick from the director. I ran the updated Sepiks and got a couple rares above 340. Probably try a few more of those and see what happens. I can just touch 350 light now. Gonna be too tough for me to run the Heroics right now I think
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:19:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Ran the raid tonight since I leave tomorrow afternoon. Got to the first stage of the final boss.

End tally:
365 shotgun, fusion rifle, and 2 rocket launchers.

The fusion rifle is freaking epic. Army of one and two of one, so every unassisted kill gives me a grenade. Shotgun has the new battle runner and it's bonus perk.  

Oh and a Mida and Nemesis Star.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:20:38 AM EDT
[#30]
What light was your team heading in?
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 8:59:24 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I'm hoping to raid this Friday if everything goes well and we've got enough folks. I'm at 357 light after grinding strikes this past weekend.
View Quote
Count me in. 359 at the moment. I think we will be OK up until boss fight and maybe we will gear up along the way.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 9:28:21 AM EDT
[#33]
I didn't run any strikes like I wanted to this weekend. Got my hunter up to 353.

Stepped into the archon forge last night. There were 9 of us in there for about an hour before we ran out of offerings. Got around 100 spinmetal with all the engrams I picked up.

Bungie is a lot more stingy with those drops than they were with runes for the CoO. It was sure a pain to try and get that many people in there at once, lots of party invites and game invites to single players. Wish there was an easier way to get more people, but that's what we get with only being able to form fireteams of 3.

I picked up the dead orbit and new monarchy shotguns. And then I got each one with different elemental damage out of rank up packages.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 10:30:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Got my guy up to 365. The kvostov is good but holy hell when you upgrade it to 900RPM it's a beast!
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:39:23 AM EDT
[#36]
I would like to raid but can only do it saturday night.  Im currently 351.  Im trying to get higher.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#38]
We made it all the way to the final boss, as long as you have the bulk of your team over 360 its fairly easy to pull peeps through. We had two guys at 350ish and made it just fine. I would like to be closer to 370 for the final boss but we are going to give it a try tonight. I want to at least pass the first phase so I can get a higher ghost.

Just let me know if you guys need an extra guy when you Raid I would definitely be down, I am at 366LL right now.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#39]
How do you get past 350?

I'm struggling to find gear above 350.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:24:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Anybody get and try Tresspasser in the crucible yet? I turned in one of a few exotic engrams I've been saving and Tresspasser was the prize. I used it in a quick PvE because I was headed out and didn't have time. From what little I saw of it, it will be a formidable weapon.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
How do you get past 350?

View Quote

This explains it pretty well

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/54k1tc/a_comprehensive_guide_to_surpassing_350_and_365/?st=itk9zutn&sh=16ca25cc
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

How do you get past 350?

View Quote
Heroics strikes. Blues will drop slightly higher. Make sure your highest gear is on to "inch" up. I ran a lot of strikes yesterday and today and basically made it from 350-360. It sucks though as I was infusing some arc weapons that weren't that great in order to make strikes a bit easier.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:12:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 1:46:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
What light was your team heading in?
View Quote

Two in the mid 360s and the rest throughout 349-359. Ther then a few specific guys (captains) you can solo most baddies.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The forge is so messed up. That you can throw a 360 light offering in there, complete the encounter and have no guarantee of getting anything is stupid. That and you only hold one of the offerings at a time in your inventory, and one in your vault is dumb.

That said, the base event is a lot of fun, especially when you get an army in there. Shit is flying every direction, get the axe and start smashing things, it's awesome chaos. But the offerings and rewards need work, IMO.
View Quote

Agreed on all parts.

I wonder if they could make that have matchmaking, similar to the crucible. Have a fireteam of two, and it searches to put you in a group that has two or more slots open again. I've went in there multiple times and nothing was going on. Having to crouch/walk hoping to get into an instance with other people is not how I wanted to play the game.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 3:48:03 PM EDT
[#46]
They might have stealth patched the Forge.  Last night, my group + about 4 randoms ran it for an hour and change colid.  Offerings were dropping regularly, and I ended up with 4-5 legendaries and a fuck ton of blues.

Almost have a complete Forge armor set already.  Need gloves and warlock bond.

But I'm heading to the airport in a bit.  You guys have a good week.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 4:38:00 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Got my guy up to 365. The kvostov is good but holy hell when you upgrade it to 900RPM it's a beast!
View Quote

The Khvostov with 900rpm auto and the max stability is godly in PvE and is really good in PvP to.

It took some getting used to coming from scout rifles, but now that I've learned the recoil properties of it I can't use anything else.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I haven't really messed with the Khvostov.  Mainly because it's nice having the answer to all-things-Destiny-PVE in my heavy slot when I'm running around doing bounties and such.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Khvostov with 900rpm auto and the max stability is godly in PvE and is really good in PvP to.

It took some getting used to coming from scout rifles, but now that I've learned the recoil properties of it I can't use anything else.

I haven't really messed with the Khvostov.  Mainly because it's nice having the answer to all-things-Destiny-PVE in my heavy slot when I'm running around doing bounties and such.

Why you no likey futuristic M16?????

As much as I like my Y3 Gjallarhorn, The Khvostov is my favorite.
900rpm
54 round magazine
And enough stability to be practically a laser.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#50]
I forsee a lot of what we did in ttk raid in this raid.  Try to get as far as you can go until you can't beat it and just take whatever loot to make you higher

I'm good with that being low light lol
Page / 310
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top