Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:56:11 AM EDT
[#1]
K-Mart is OK, Joe Boxer stuff is good to go.  Preggo chicks: would smash.  Someone mentioned "tawdry" as if that's a bad thing, not.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Mmmmmm, cum dumpsters
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 7:17:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I have 2 issues with it
1) they are not barefoot
2) they are not in a kitchen
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Not seeing anything to get upset over.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:10:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Pregnant chicks are hot.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:25:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I will never shop at K-Mart again, because it is owned by Sears.
View Quote

Other way around there skip.

KrapMart owns Sears.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#8]

I think it's kinda kinky.
I wood.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:15:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

That tawdry little dance is how they got that way.
View Quote

Line 'em up.  I've got some fontanelles to abuse.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 10:19:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitive message in thread.   Much Kudos.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are so wrong.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I think it's kinda kinky.

I wood.

View Quote

Man I agree! Love it! My wife was super hot pregnant all three times, and had no prob getting into her old form afterwards. I saw this commercial and about had to lock myself in a room for a while!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:23:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'd slide down their chimney!!!!
View Quote

You know they put out!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:28:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Do not like.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#15]
I thought the commercial was kinda cute.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#16]
The center one looks incredibly hot.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#17]
I didn't like it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:44:54 PM EDT
[#18]
One of them is doing something incredibly naughty, for a tv commercial, you don't see it unless you are focusing on the single dancer the whole time.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One of them is doing something incredibly naughty, for a tv commercial, you don't see it unless you are focusing on the single dancer the whole time.
View Quote

Well......we're waiting!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Only thing I got out of it was I wish my wife looked that good pregnant. Well of course if she practiced dance like those girls did, she probably would have a decent body while pregnant too instead of being lazy.
View Quote
I Wished I look that good pregnant and I ran daily when I was pregnant and I still looked like a beach whale.  I had big babies though.  Anyway I think the ad is annoying and markets teenage Mom's.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:56:27 PM EDT
[#21]
What about this?

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 1:59:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I Wished I look that good pregnant and I ran daily when I was pregnant and I still looked like a beach whale.  I had big babies though.  Anyway I think the ad is annoying and markets teenage Mom's.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Only thing I got out of it was I wish my wife looked that good pregnant. Well of course if she practiced dance like those girls did, she probably would have a decent body while pregnant too instead of being lazy.

I gained about 40% of my pre pregnancy body weight while pregnant, but you couldn't even tell from the back. It was ridiculous. I worked right up until delivery, though. For the last month, everyone kept commenting on how they just knew the baby was going to drop right there on the floor while I was taking care of my patients. Even the patients' family members were offering to help me because of how awkward I was.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What about this?

http://youtu.be/kKDyelKWgT0
View Quote

Well, bless their hearts!
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:21:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I gained about 40% of my pre pregnancy body weight while pregnant, but you couldn't even tell from the back. It was ridiculous. I worked right up until delivery, though. For the last month, everyone kept commenting on how they just knew the baby was going to drop right there on the floor while I was taking care of my patients. Even the patients' family members were offering to help me because of how awkward I was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just got fat all over with my first.  Didn't even have the nice round belly to be proud of.  It was just.....square.  

Second belly was nicer.  

Third was magnificent.  It was absolutely huge.  Even my maternity shirts wouldn't be long enough to cover it there at the end.  I bought some long stretchy tanks to wear under them and there'd still be belly poking out.  I can't tell you how many times I accidentally shut it in the refrigerator door.  

I miss that thing sometimes.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well......we're waiting!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well......we're waiting!

Problem is, you're waiting, instead of watching.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:27:26 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

KrapMart owns Sears.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

KrapMart owns Sears.

The parent entity is called Sears Holdings Corporation.  It owns Sears and Kmart retail stores, Sears Auto Centers, Land's End,  Avis and Budget car rental companies, and a whole lot of brands like Kenmore and Craftsman.

http://www.searsholdings.com/

http://www.sears.com/see-it-all/nb-100000000465002?storeId=10153&vName=see+it+all&catalogInd=NB&catalogId=12605&expCheckout=&orderEmail=&langId=

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:32:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Are you disturbed by the fact that it turns you on?          
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:49:32 PM EDT
[#28]
The arfcom virgins are out in force today. "oooo....she's pregnant!" Fuck that!  I want a six way with the pregnant dancers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:51:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:54:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The arfcom virgins are out in force today. "oooo....she's pregnant!" Fuck that!  I want a six way with the pregnant dancers.
View Quote

It would be like riding the worlds greatest roller coaster ever.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The center one looks incredibly hot.
View Quote

+1. Disturbance in my pants for sure....
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:56:24 PM EDT
[#32]

Fits right in in Utah.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

With her belly and my belly I could that work shit like a teeter totter.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:02:39 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

The parent entity is called Sears Holdings Corporation.  It owns Sears and Kmart retail stores, Sears Auto Centers, Land's End,  Avis and Budget car rental companies, and a whole lot of brands like Kenmore and Craftsman.

http://www.sears.com/see-it-all/nb-100000000465002?storeId=10153&vName=see+it+all&catalogInd=NB&catalogId=12605&expCheckout=&orderEmail=&langId=

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

KrapMart owns Sears.

They must of done some quick name changes then, because I distinctly remember KrapMart was in the process of buying Sears.  If they didn't Sears was going to go under.

This was right after I left Sears for good.  Hell, who knows.  I've drank a couple since then.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah .... all the fun and no worries about being the " baby daddy "!!!

WOOOHOOO ! ! ! ! !

Pregnant women are hot and usually HORNIER THAN ALL HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

gross!
View Quote

So, I can tell you've never been with a pregger before.

Hell, I'm surprised some of my kids didn't come out with dents in there craniums!

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:09:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Pregnant chicks are hot.
View Quote

This.  I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:16:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Not to mention, but you can stay hydrated without leaving the bed.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

They must of done some quick name changes then, because I distinctly remember KrapMart was in the process of buying Sears.  If they didn't Sears was going to go under.

This was right after I left Sears for good.  Hell, who knows.  I've drank a couple since then.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

...The parent entity is called Sears Holdings Corporation.  It owns Sears and Kmart retail stores, Sears Auto Centers, Land's End,  Avis and Budget car rental companies, and a whole lot of brands like Kenmore and Craftsman.

Things aren't always cut-and-dried in a merger.  It was a multi billion dollar deal that had cash going one way and stock changing hands.  The end result was Sears Holdings Corp. based at Sears' headquarters in Chicago.  Many Kmart stores became Sears stores.

I say good riddance to all of them.  I miss what Sears once was, 50 years ago.

Link Posted: 12/21/2014 4:28:47 PM EDT
[#40]
2, 3, 5, 4, 1
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 5:01:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Which is more distasteful? The pregnant women hoochie dancing, or the bellmen with the clappers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PVhIMr4ScI
View Quote

I would say the bellmen are are more distasteful than the hoochie dancing.
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

You know they put out!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd slide down their chimney!!!!

You know they put out!

Yeah, at least once!  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:48:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Hell, I'm surprised some of my kids didn't come out with dents in there craniums!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
gross!

There could be other reasons, I mean ...... think about it!  
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 8:58:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Pregnant women are hot
Link Posted: 12/21/2014 9:05:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Things aren't always cut-and-dried in a merger.  It was a multi billion dollar deal that had cash going one way and stock changing hands.  The end result was Sears Holdings Corp. based at Sears' headquarters in Chicago.  Many Kmart stores became Sears stores.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
...The parent entity is called Sears Holdings Corporation.  It owns Sears and Kmart retail stores, Sears Auto Centers, Land's End,  Avis and Budget car rental companies, and a whole lot of brands like Kenmore and Craftsman.

Fail fail fuck and fail.
Kmart bought Sears.

http://money.cnn.com/2004/11/17/news/fortune500/sears_kmart/
Kmart is buying Sears, Roebuck & Co. for $11 billion in a deal that will marry two of the nation's oldest retailers that had trouble keeping up with the changes in American culture around them.
The deal, announced Wednesday morning, will create the third-largest retailer in the country.
The new company, known as Sears Holdings, will be based at Sears headquarters outside Chicago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sears_Holdings
Sears Holdings Corporation is an American multinational holding company headquartered in Hoffman Estates, Illinois. It is the owner of Sears and Kmart, and was founded after the latter purchased the former in 2005.
On November 17, 2004, Kmart Holdings Corporation announced its intention to purchase Sears, Roebuck and Co.
The new corporation announced that it would continue to operate stores under both the Sears and Kmart brands.
The merger of Kmart and Sears closed on March 24, 2005, following affirmative shareholder votes of both companies.
Sears Holdings now operates Sears and Kmart stores.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:24:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Methinks that the OP protests too much and obviously isn't man enough to party with a real (pregnant) woman.

Not really. That commercial is annoying as hell. Thought so the first time I saw it.

Oh, and KMart sucks.....rant over.
View Quote

Lol, was going to respond with "cause I have been through it twice with Mrs. KS, so I know firsthand..."
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I thought the commercial was kinda cute.
View Quote

Doesn't bother me either.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top