Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 36
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#1]
It was on Sunday Afternoon.  So I probably was playing with a bunch of 10 year olds or something.  hehehehehe  

So, every time I go on, you are logged on and it's says your watching TV on TWC or something like that.  Did you leave your xbox on the weather channel?  

So are you all in on The Division?
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 2:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
its time warner cable app I have on the 360 in the bedroom.  

Yup I played all day on Monday.  It's a great game so far.  

I still want to get bf4 though or at least get back to playing it.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:31:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I think I have to take a break from it.  I only play about an hour a night, but my right thumb is getting sore.  LOL.  I kid you not.  I'll just add that to all the joints I can pop.  I can sound like rice crispies.  One time a cabinet fell on my right leg / ankle, while still in the box at work.  I can make that anke pop on command.  My neck does all the time, my knuckles, shoulder, back if you twist....   Are you like that?   I'm only 44 for crying out loud.  hehehehe

My Mother in Law is coming Monday and I don't think I'll be playing much while she's here.  Don't want to wake her up while she's sleeping to noises of me blowing up C4.......

We gotta get the division though.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 2:34:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Haha right. I have a few joints like that too.

Ahh man once you get headphones nobody will hear the game That's how I play when my girl sleeps in haha, just don't get to excited and talk loud or yell  
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Waiting to see if my tax returns aren't horrible before I buy anything.   That's a good idea.  I gotta take in my change jar too  It's almost full.....  

So what guns do you have in the division?   Does it annoy you that you can't go prone or kneel?   And what's with the rolling?   Do you have grenades or anything else that blows up?
Link Posted: 3/17/2016 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Idk what the rolling is about but it's  fun to roll behind cover haha.

Well they auto kneel etc when behind cover I'd like it better if I had more control over the guy like prone and kneeling.  

Oh my yes lots of different booms, emp, flashbangs, incendiary, frag and a couple more.

I have right now an m4 primary and a scar h for marksman (sniping) and an m9 pistol
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Idk what the rolling is about but it's  fun to roll behind cover haha.

Well they auto kneel etc when behind cover I'd like it better if I had more control over the guy like prone and kneeling.  

Oh my yes lots of different booms, emp, flashbangs, incendiary, frag and a couple more.

I have right now an m4 primary and a scar h for marksman (sniping) and an m9 pistol
View Quote

That sounds like a good loud out.  So does it take 3 mags center mass to kill a guy?   What's your skills that you are trying to go after?
Link Posted: 3/18/2016 12:38:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Some take a mag and a half. Idk yet I just play haha
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#9]
We went and looked at the price of it today at gamestop and wally world .  Both at 60 dollars.  And gamestop had that season pass thing for 40 with some expansion kits.  Like 3 I think.  When we get our tax returns I might go for it.  Or my son my just buy it on his own.  That game would really be better with headgear too, eh?  

Hey, half the time when dudes are using headsets on BF4, I hear the dogs barking, Mom yelling at them, them crying because they got killed, etc etc.  I'm assuming that's when people are using the cheapy ones that are just comms, eh?  My son says the ones you get from Xbox, the cheapy ones, all it does is broadcast the comms.  It doesn't put the game sound through the headset.  Seeins how there is only one earpiece.  I'm assuming when people have good ones, they're not broadcasting every input from their house and only open up when they talk eh?  Those dudes with the bad ones, you can hear their game playing along with all that other crap and most of time I'm turning people off right away.  There was one time I can remember that I'd just hear a guy tallk.  We were on locker and he was calling out where the bad guys were and it actually helped.  And you didn't hear anybody in background frying bacon and yodelling.  You know?
Link Posted: 3/19/2016 10:34:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Yea it helps to have them on this game too. But not necessarily needed since I haven't used any yet.

The headsets are weird I've had 180$ turtle beach ones that picked up background noise and I've had cheaper ones that aren't so bad.  The polk ones do pick up some background noise but not to bad. The ones that came with the system pick up everything haha and don't last to long.

I've had players on bf4 that I couldn't even understand since they weren't speaking English haha.   Yea I get tired of the kids screaming and yelling and all the crap talking, I mean gees it's a game I do get that.... Ahhh crap .....moment though haha.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah every once in a while an outburst is normal.  But sometimes it just gets stupid the way some of these guys yammer on.......    Plus all the background noise.  99% of the time I turn people off.  

BTW, I did see BF4 at gamestop for the XboxOne.  I wonder if it's any different.  Better graphics maybe.  I think we might've talked about this already.  LOL.  

Last time I played I was flying a helicopter and having fun.  I think I even made some hits on some targets.  I don't think I got any kills though.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 10:13:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh yes.. I've muted a few before.

Idk how bf4 on the 1 would look, hopefully better haha.

Nice I can barely fly with out crashing into something  

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 9:08:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Haha a welcome to spring snow storm

Link Posted: 3/21/2016 12:10:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow, that's quite the storm there.  We frequently get snow in March, but it's been a mild winter for us this year.  It was in the 60's a few weeks back.  It's still a bit cold.  Like 30's and 40's.  We might get snow in a couple of days they said though.........

The big problem with Helicopters is they're bullet magnets from vehicles on the ground.  I get shot down quite a bit.
Link Posted: 3/21/2016 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Yea us too.  It was in the negs then next week 50s haha.  

I don't usually get shot down since I fly then either crash or jump out

Saw you on the other day and If I wasn't heading out the door I would of joined ya

Link Posted: 3/23/2016 2:34:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't like the weather, wait ten minutes.......

So the heli's are just disposable to you.  LOL.  Something funny happened to me yesterday.  I was sneaking up behind a guy that was unaware of me, and right when I was about the headshoot him with my pistol.  I got killed from behind with a shotgun.  One shot.  LOL.  That's why I don't usually try to sneak around and knife people.  You just might not make it.  LOL.  Of course I get knifed from behind a lot.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2016 4:40:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Right that's northern living for ya.

They wouldn't be If I could fly them better haha.

Yea sneaking is dangerous haha but I try to get the knife kills just for the tags.  Its just as bad when you hunted a guy down and then go for the kill just to have them turn at the last moment and reverse the knife kill
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Yeah that would suck.  That's why I just normally shoot.  But I like the idea of having a suppressor so you don't show up on the mini map.  The suppressor makes the M40 velocity drop a crap ton though.  I guess it doesn't really affect damage too much but dang if it doesn't drop like a pistol bullet when you have it on there.  It's pretty annoying.  Another case where I wish they were a little bit more realistic.  

There's almost no point to most of the barrel mods, because they gig you for it in unreal ways.  Somehow a comp makes your gun not as accurate.    Games...
Link Posted: 3/24/2016 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Right,  the mods don't make much sense... but yea it's a game haha

I tried the suppressor on the recon guy and it shot way off what I was used to so I stopped using it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#20]
It drops like a rock with it on.  Grrrrrrrrr...............   On another note, I typically been using the G18 on Semi, but a few times I've been flipping it to auto if I'm where the shots might be really close and it works pretty freaking well.  It's gotta be almost point blank to be any good though.  LOL.  

We got snow yesterday too.  My wife just started to get a cold and it's a bummer because of so much going on for Easter.  Her Mom is staying with us and she has to keep her busy.......  Ugh.  

What you doing for Easter?
Link Posted: 3/25/2016 1:54:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Yea the g18 is all over the place on auto haha

We're going to my parents for lunch.

BF4  premium on the one is $20 right now not sure how much longer,  it's 50ish for just the premium package with out the game and this one has both
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 6:26:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Holy crap that's a good deal.  Wow.  I should get it, then I could play the other maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It would be nice to have a change of scenery....
Link Posted: 3/26/2016 8:02:32 PM EDT
[#23]
It looks soo much better and now there's up to 65 players at once  I did end up losing a couple weapons,  like the 1911

The maps are bigger and more flags, no spawn safety areas either it's all open.
When your guy gets injured the screen get blurry, way more to the game now
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#24]
i need it.  Thanks for alerting me to it.  I think I'll buy it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2016 11:18:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Sweet.... I couldn't pass it up and got it for both kids too,  there goes my ot money this week haha
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Does your headsets work for both the one and the 360?  I forget if I asked that already.  LOL.  Sorry if I did.
Link Posted: 3/28/2016 4:48:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Nope none of them    if you go on captured clips on the one you can see me get a lucky head shot on a helio pilot
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 12:23:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nope none of them    if you go on captured clips on the one you can see me get a lucky head shot on a helio pilot
View Quote

Was it this one?  Is your name the same on XBONE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3YPHvCK3Dw

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Yup the same name on both.  

Nope I'm not on the youtube. It's can be found on the xb1 home screen somewhere I forget now haha

Nm I figured out how to share it, it should be in you xbox messages
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#30]
I PLAY ON 360, MY SCREEN NAME IS SEAN22477 FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AND LETS PLAY I PLAY WORLD OF TANKS TOOOOO:

I capitalized because only a few added me and the few that did don't reply to my invites or messeges, (drokk556 not included)

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I PLAY ON 360, MY SCREEN NAME IS SEAN22477 FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AND LETS PLAY I PLAY WORLD OF TANKS TOOOOO:

I capitalized because only a few added me and the few that did don't reply to my invites or messeges, (drokk556 not included)

View Quote

Not included whatever I added you anyways I play on both but more on the 1 recently.  (New toy and all haha)
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Yup the same name on both.  

Nope I'm not on the youtube. It's can be found on the xb1 home screen somewhere I forget now haha

Nm I figured out how to share it, it should be in you xbox messages
View Quote

On the one or 360?  I'll have a look......

Must be on the one.  We are running an update now so we can get in........  
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#33]
I figure it went to both since I sent it to your gt idk haha

You get bf4 on the one? Is that the update?
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 5:41:48 PM EDT
[#34]
No I didn't yet.  That was the first time we turned the xbone on in a while.  Maybe tonight I'll search for it.  I hope I didn't miss the 20 dollar deal!

I saw the vid.  Very cool.  "Nice shot to the engine block.  Shooooooot ,that was a nice Jeep."    
Link Posted: 4/1/2016 11:22:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Ahh ok just the system one..

Jeep?  Did I send the wrong one?  Haha
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 2:15:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh c'mon, that was a quote from Black Hawk down.  I've seen that movie too many times.  LOL.   It was opposite.  They were in a helo and shot an SUV in the engine to stop it.  To get Adid's arms dealer or whatever.  Towards the beginning of the movie.
Link Posted: 4/2/2016 2:19:44 PM EDT
[#37]
I fail, I've seen that many time too.  I had trouble sending it so I thought it was the wrong one haha.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#38]
I'll admit, I would've been more in awe if it was multiplayer.  Not like it doesn't count though.  LOL.  It was very cool.  I shot down a heli with a tank once.  That was sweet.  The other day this helo was flying low and I hit it with my grenade launcher and got on of the guys on the side.  And then I got another guy that jumped out.  It was pretty sweet.  But then they got me.  LOL.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Yea it would of, but I was just shocked I could shoot down a computer helio like that and at that point of the game haha

Nice, that launcher can be great when it actually hits what your aiming at  its hard to hide and get away once they spot ya though.

Haha to bad it wasn't a smoke one, I wonder what would of happened then
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yea it would of, but I was just shocked I could shoot down a computer helio like that and at that point of the game haha

Nice, that launcher can be great when it actually hits what your aiming at  its hard to hide and get away once they spot ya though.

Haha to bad it wasn't a smoke one, I wonder what would of happened then
View Quote

Helo pilot "I can't see SH*&!!!!"  LOL.  That would be sweet.  But yeah, I sometimes shoot the grenade launcher at just guys and it feels like I always miss.  Zooms right past them and doesn't hit anything to detonate.  Probably should use the flachettes more.  But then you don't get a one shot kill unless they're standing right on top of you.  

But yeah, it was a cool shot to kill a pilot.  I'm constantly trying to do that with whatever gun I have and I might get a hit on a guy in the side, if there is one.  But I don't think I've ever hit the pilot.  I wish the rifles would do more damage to the copters or jeeps.  I don't think they take any damage from assault rifles.  Maybe the .50 pick up sniper rifles do damage.  I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 12:40:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Haha

Even the passenger  guns mounted on the tank don't hurt the btr and tanks and only do light damage to helios.

Hmm idk if the 50 does I've never tried.. the one on rogue trans has explosive ammo
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 12:59:48 PM EDT
[#42]
I think I got sniped once flying a helo on paracel storm.  By a guy who had the .50 cal pick up.  And for some reason I thought the helo exploded.  LOL.  It couldn't have been from that one bullet though.  Maybe I was taking fire from an engineer or something.......

I was in a lobby last night that had like 8 guys in it and that was boring.  I got back out and got into a new lobby and had a pretty exciting game on Rogue Transmission.  It was nuts......    I got a pretty cool kill with this guy out to a bit of distance with the M4.  It kind of shines in that mid range.  It's not that great at close range when you're trying to have a fight with a guy with F/A.  But they let it be pretty darn accurate at mid ranges.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Yea thats one thing bf4 on the 1 ya don't have to worry about 60 guys running around is no joke  and the maps are gigantic now.  

Ohhh do you have a android phone?   If you do take the earbuds that comes with it and plug them I to the controller, it works on the xb1 not sure about the 360...  when ya don't have a pile of cash ya get creative I'm sure it's more well know then I though but whatever haha

I use all the guns either on semi or burst even the fa ones I just don't hold the trigger seems to help keep on target a little better
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 12:03:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yea thats one thing bf4 on the 1 ya don't have to worry about 60 guys running around is no joke  and the maps are gigantic now.  

Ohhh do you have a android phone?   If you do take the earbuds that comes with it and plug them I to the controller, it works on the xb1 not sure about the 360...  when ya don't have a pile of cash ya get creative I'm sure it's more well know then I though but whatever haha

I use all the guns either on semi or burst even the fa ones I just don't hold the trigger seems to help keep on target a little better
View Quote

Thanks for the tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wonder if it's just those earbuds for android phones....  because we have all kinds of earbuds and headphones around here.  I have some for my kindle that are nice.  But obviously you can't talk with anybody that way, right?   How do you control the volume on them?  

That sounds fun with the big maps and all that.......  I'm not sure why I didn't look it up yet.  I'm dragging my feet for some reason.  I hate spending money too.  That's why.  LOL.  I need to sell a few guns I don't want to fund some of this stuff.....
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 1:00:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Yea the kids use them to talk with and there's a volume button on it. If I had the cash I would of hooked ya up when it was $20...buuut I had to buy 3 already

Man that shorty shotgun is deadly, one shot kills I got at least 5 kills the other day with it on zavod.Over all I didn't do so good haha. I can't get over the realism they put into the game, I was low on health my guy had blurred vision and ringing in my ears..
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#46]
I guess that means it not 20 dollars any more.  Ugh.  I wonder what it's up to....  My problem is that I'm still playing on 360 and it works.  But now you got me wanting to see how it is on the one.  Bigger maps....  The realism, more guys....  Sounds like a lot of fun.   I should've jumped on it for twenty.  SO DUMB.  

I just bought 100 dollars worth of 5.56 and 9mm.......  PSA was running a deal for xm193 for 6.99 a box and free shipping with 10 boxes or more.

Sounds like  maybe different guns may handle a little differently over there too?  I could never kill anybody with that shorty shotty.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Idk, I can't see the price since I bought it.

Mann I should of bought some ammo I guess

Yea they handle and shoot better
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#48]
In the new game the shorty shoots better?  It does kind of beg the question as to how the guns are different in the One version.  You probably have to figure out what works best for you now.  Are you still sniping a lot?  How about the DMR's, have you tried them and are they any better?
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:09:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Yea I have to redo what guns I like the most now haha.

The shorty shoot great the dmrs hit better at the longer distance. Yes im still sniping haha I sent ya another clip
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Ooooooo, sweet.   I'll give it a look.  

Last night I got in the helicopter on Rogue Transmission.   And there was as sniper way on the other side of that big disc thing in the middle.  One shot I was done.  LOL.  I was like.  And then I respawned as a sniper and one of my team mates was already over there and killed him.  heheheheeh.  I can't get no satisfaction.......     I capitalized on having C4 and blew up a tank though.  That was the first time in a while.  I got all 3 C4 on there and boom.  Actually I didn't need all 4 because there were engineers hitting him right before I detonated.  I could've got away with less.   LOL.  

Like I said, for some reason that makes my heart race more than any other thing in the game.....  blowing up the tanks.  BOOM.  I think it's scary being around tanks......  Or something.
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top