BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I actually love collapsible stocks, even with my monkey arms.
View Quote

Same here.  My only complaint is I always lose some whiskers in it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 1:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sopmod is only choice for stock.
View Quote

The truth right here.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
or am I just the only one.

Honestly I prefer the A1 and A2 buttstock to the collapsible. Part of it is that I can't stand the feeling of bare metal on my cheek.

I'm planning on building a 16in midlength build next and am planning on putting a Cav Arms A1 buttstock on it

Also I have long assed gorilla arms and like to shoot nose to charging handle
View Quote

I don't hate them, but I have been thinking of going back to an A1 with A2 buttplate for at least one rifle.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:19:47 PM EDT
[#5]
A1 master race

Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:35:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My biggest gripe with collapsible stocks is if they're loose enough the front of them can snag beard hairs.
View Quote

My CTR got me good last weekend.  I swore I was going to have a bald spot.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#7]
B5 sopmod. I never extend it though. If they made a fixed stock with that length and shape, I would consider it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#8]
I like the Sopmod, STR and the new SL-S. But I have no problems running a CTR, MOE, M4 or CAR stock.

Fixed stocks have a better feel and cheek weld, but finding one that fits you just right is difficult.  

My favorite has to be the UBR, as it has the solid feel and cheek weld of a fixed stock while also being adjustable. But it's expensive and heavy, although the weight is nice, as it shifts the weapon's balance closer to your body.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:55:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 9:16:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Your cheek rests on the reciever extension? I'm trying to picture in my mind how that happens and I come up with nuthin.

I don't mind a A1 on a 20" rifle, other than that I like adjustable stocks.
View Quote

Do you even gun bro?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top