Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you once again for informing without derision

I know who the Antifa(cists) are. I also know (thanks to you) who the Pepes are

They are achieving their goal of inciting hate and violence
View Quote
Hate and violence towards communists is duty towards God.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:19:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have a few of your own people masquerading as journalists providing recon with eyes and camera-equipped quadcopters like Tim Pool uses.

Also helpful for identifying antifags later and livestreaming spoils.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks like they might have cops/vets in their ranks in leadership. So, you have to assume that they are not tactically illiterate. If anything that makes them over confident.

It'd  Be better to play into what they expect, drive into them and fuck them up with brute force. Drive into them, let them surround you, and then move in reinforcements to take em in the rear.

Use airhorns or something for formation calls, and battle plan implementation.

Wouldn't hurt to have observers above the fray to communicate with team leaders.

They think they have you in a pincer, oldest trick in the book, but you have them between a rock and a hard place.

I dunno though, that is more of knock down drag out fully committed kinda deal.
Have a few of your own people masquerading as journalists providing recon with eyes and camera-equipped quadcopters like Tim Pool uses.

My strategy would also be self justifying. Once the initial group is being attacked, the the flanking groups would be justified in busting some ass because they are coming to the aid of the surrounded  crew.

Would be slick if you could get some people wearing black "attacking"  a woman in the midst of antifa to justify the first push.

Some good old fashioned Hegelian Problem reaction solution in a jar.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The constitution is our circus.

a man is measured not by what he lives for but rather what he fights for.
View Quote
In my experience here, BS fights for progressives and against the constitution.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:22:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Would you rather have you're grandchildren deal with them instead? The rate it's going, your grandchildren will reap the violence.

Do you know any antifa personally? They're not some skinny jeans wearing faggots anymore now that they have the weight of the entire left behind them. They will kill, and I'd be eager to hear your remarks on that when some innocent American dies.

Or, you could sit back and root for the good guys who are actually making a stand to people who want to kill you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No

That is what the MSM is selling
I think the Pepes are a bunch of well meaning internet tough guys who have a movement going

The anti-facists are closer to being actual facists

I just find it amusing that some get their panties moist in anticipation of a confrontation with these losers
Would you rather have you're grandchildren deal with them instead? The rate it's going, your grandchildren will reap the violence.

Do you know any antifa personally? They're not some skinny jeans wearing faggots anymore now that they have the weight of the entire left behind them. They will kill, and I'd be eager to hear your remarks on that when some innocent American dies.

Or, you could sit back and root for the good guys who are actually making a stand to people who want to kill you.
This will be every bit as popular as the Hippie protests of the '60s
The Hippies believed in their cause. The Antifa are just paid thugs

When their gravy train ends, they will dry up a go away.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:24:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go get 'em tiger Crusader
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Deus Vult.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:26:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Isn't that the natural course of authoritarians?  
View Quote
You'd have to be a total fucktard to believe that that is what those who would fight against antifa are all about.

Oh wait....
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
As I have my whole life.

Just stay behind me where its safe, you should be fine.  Fondle your HK while staring at this poster to feel macho

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And that is where you are wrong.

But, then again, you do have a side.  Its just you can't admit it on this board.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll fight for what I believe in.  I just don't believe in either side of this debate.

Would you roll up into the middle of a Sunni-Shia fist fight and pick a side?

Same thing here, except the religion involved is "idiots"
And that is where you are wrong.

But, then again, you do have a side.  Its just you can't admit it on this board.
"Principled" and "small-government" conservatism has devolved into the cargo cult of our age: small tribes of backwards losers isolated on ideological islands, thinking that as long as they pick a chieftain able to perfectly recite the magic spells while they chant and shake their totems and stick-mounted graven images of the Constitution at the sky, an Amazon drone will swing by a week later and drop it on their doorstep.  

It's not that I necessarily desire something different from them, but I at least grasp that society, culture, and by extension government, are ongoing synergistic processes and that we can't get there from here.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:38:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There's a group of us going on the 27th.

We'll see what we can do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a group of guys who look like they want to get it on.

Make it your mission.

This is a battle of mostly images (memes).  Doxing Antifags and stealing their flags makes great images.

Is that the next one? Lol
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:40:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm liking the fire extinguisher and shields-only approach. Hard(er) to mischaracterize those as "offensive" weapons in the eyes of the public and the law. The description of the shield wall stomping march earlier is a compelling tactic as well.

I'm digging this thread.
View Quote
Molotovs aren't the threat people seem think they are.  Oh, they're lethal weapons, to be sure.  No mistake there at all.

Anyone with a molotov in a cocked arm should be shot with prejudice.

But, provided the phalanx is wearing the prescribed PPE* and the atifags are throwing this thing relatively indiscriminately in a high arc**, and we're not talking tons of bombs...

One 750ml bottle holds maybe half a kilo of fuel.  That's quite a bit of energy, but most of it is going to go right up into the air (assuming there's no structure/overhang involved here).

How to select a fire extinguisher:  Basically, don't consider anything other than monammonium phosphate.  Foam agent is better, but you need heavier charge weights and this has to be man-portable.  Extinguishers approved for DOT (vehicle) usage are rated "x B:C" where the x number is the approximate number of square feet of pool fire that it will extinguish.  Note, the vehicle threat is primarily pool fires which is why they're rated this way.

The rule of thumb for unconstrained small liquid pool fires is one square meter per liter of fuel.  That's not exactly going to be the case for a molotov (since there's momentum/splash involved), but let's just say.

A half liter (single molotov) will cover appx. 1/2 square meter, or about 5 square feet.  So, a single 4 B:C extinguisher is too small to reliably extinguish one molotov.  You'd prefer to have a 10 B:C per, which gives you a 2x margin of safety.

* Pepe heavy infantry PPE:  Leather boots - no synthetic, steel toes preferred.  Canvas pants, tuck into boots.  Leather torso/arm protection (e.g. motorcycle jacket), helmet, eyepro, full leather or FR gloves.  1/4 sheet (2'x4') of 3/4" plywood shield.  Three rigid handles - two vertical, one horizontal, in H or U pattern.  Livery per local commanders.

** The "best" molotov tactic would be to aim at the concrete in front of the phalanx, and spray the fuel under the shield wall.  Use two, 20' apart or so, to break the phalanx apart into a section.  Use molotovs with the wind at your back, as the smoke is as much a feature as the flame.  You're trying to break the phalanx into sections so that you can engage one small section with massed infantry.  The molotovs themselves are not the primary weapon (although, again, they are lethal weapons, so you'd better be prepared to follow up on a fight that involves that level of force).  The smoke conceals what you do to the section you just broke apart, and the sudden confusion also works in your favor.  The flames will make camera/photo/video ID difficult in low light.  You need to get into that middle section and fuck shit up however you're gonna fuck shit up.  Blades, clubs, etc.  If you're using molotovs, your goal is to kill.  Kill as many as possible until anyone figures out what you're doing.  Close-in fighting, jam your shank in their ribs (and spike-type weapons will penetrate armor the best), then leave your weapon on the dead body.  Gloves off, retreat, use another 2-3 molotovs to help destroy evidence.  Decontaminate ASAP.  Longer than 15 seconds and you'll get caught.

But thing is, the molotov themselves aren't the primary threat.  They're a way to create space and cover for what you're going to do.

So, bottom line, if you fear a molotov threat...  have extinguishers, by all means.  Get 10 B:C DOT-approved, UL-listed units charged with monammonium phosphate.  But, have some concealed firearms in your phalanx, and do not hesitate to use them if the molotovs come out.  They are lethal weapons, and they set up a lethal attack.

ETA:  Here's the extinguisher you want:  appx. 3lb pack weight, strap it opposite your water rations on your pack. Assume it's good for a single molotov.
 http://www.globalindustrial.com/p/safety/fire-gas-water-protection/fire-extinguishers/fire-extinguisher-dry-chemical-2-1-2-lb
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Mongols fought mounted and frankly were a harassing cavalry force which could mass quickly due to superior mobility and never fought to defend key terrain.

We lack superior mobility and are tied to terrain to defend the right of american's to speak in the public sphere.  We have little to learn from the Mongolians.

This is an infantry fight against massed forces in small spaces.

This.................is...........................SPARTA!
View Quote
Before I got called "FBI" I got some intel that antifa thinks they can qualify as heavy armor wearing tour de France bicycle helmets under the hoodies

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:44:37 PM EDT
[#15]

These are from antifascism.org and they have been hacked and the guy who did it pissed off antifa so much they are attacking him personally.

I say there's plenty of good dogs in this fight.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Before I got called "FBI" I got some intel that antifa thinks they can qualify as heavy armor wearing tour de France bicycle helmets under the hoodies

https://keyassets.timeincuk.net/inspirewp/live/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2015/07/WATSON_00004277-038.jpg
View Quote
I haven't seen phalanxes meet in real life in my lifetime.  What a joy to behold.

These are great times we are living bros.

we are jolly green pepes roaming berkley.  with memes.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

As I have my whole life.

Just stay behind me where its safe, you should be fine.  Fondle your HK while staring at this poster to feel macho

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/68/39/a0/6839a03860de372de5eeee1c1a925133.jpg
View Quote
I always thought that guy looked like Eric Idol

The HK91 is a fun gun to shoot. I have put 3000+ rounds through it and it is just as accurate as it was new (which isn't saying much)
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

"Principled" and "small-government" conservatism has devolved into the cargo cult of our age: small tribes of backwards losers isolated on ideological islands, thinking that as long as they pick a chieftain able to perfectly recite the magic spells while they chant and shake their totems and stick-mounted graven images of the Constitution at the sky, an Amazon drone will swing by a week later and drop it on their doorstep.  

It's not that I necessarily desire something different from them, but I at least grasp that society, culture, and by extension government, are ongoing synergistic processes and that we can't get there from here.
View Quote
you spit some really real shit for a sexual deviant
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:50:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
The trick to sexual deviancy is to be really good at it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:52:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's funny 'cause it's true
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 2:58:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
I photographed the UAV and posted that picture here in GD. The UAV idea would work but the other part doesn't work. I was the ONLY person not run out by antifa to take pictures in their ranks and I did that briefly and with caution, as Youtube shows, all others with cameras were forced out of any close proximity including self-described liberals
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Brilliant. 
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:01:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I photographed the UAV and posted that picture here in GD. The UAV idea would work but the other part doesn't work. I was the ONLY person not run out by antifa to take pictures in their ranks and I did that briefly and with caution, as Youtube shows, all others with cameras were forced out of any close proximity including self-described liberals
View Quote
Yup and they attack people even if they are wearing their GAP ISIS uniform, if they are unsure of them.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:01:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
typical libertarian.

Letting others fight his battles.

He who hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart. His P3 Profile shall be made and internets for surfing shall be put into his purse.

we would not die in that normie's company who fears his fellowship to meme with us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative.  As a small government conservative I don't have a dog in this fight.  I'll watch the "Trailer Park verses Berkley Student Center" Battle Royale on TV with a bourbon in my hand and cheer for injuries.
typical libertarian.

Letting others fight his battles.

He who hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart. His P3 Profile shall be made and internets for surfing shall be put into his purse.

we would not die in that normie's company who fears his fellowship to meme with us.
oh my fuck that's funny
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Squad leaders in the Hoplite phalanxes would be well served with Go-Pros mounted on their helmets.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:02:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Let's hope you are right.

But from my interactions with Communists, they have been prepping for a moment like this since the 70s.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:02:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
Goddamn that's a good analogy.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:04:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Thread title has me continuing to wonder where primuspilum went...
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:07:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No one can be called a leader who is 1800 miles away from the action.
View Quote
Soooo, when does the local chapter recruiting begin?  Seems there is work to be done at home.

https://www.facebook.com/kcantifa/
https://www.facebook.com/CKSANTIFA/
https://itsgoingdown.org/dear-little-fascists-prairie-antifa-summer-vacation/
https://midweststraightedgeantifa.noblogs.org/post/tag/kansas-city/
https://progressivekc.wordpress.com/tag/antifa/
https://kcmlm.wordpress.com/
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Squad leaders in the Hoplite phalanxes would be well served with Go-Pros mounted on their helmets.
View Quote
As with what naturally occurs in a post Obama Sparta and economy, last year's annual defense budget has not allowed for all squad leader's to acquire Go-Pros. This will be a necessary NSN acquisition in our new God Emperor Trump era

But I believe 1 or 2 did at the last battle

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Let's hope you are right.

But from my interactions with Communists, they have been prepping for a moment like this since the 70s.
View Quote
I hope they got their new hips installed in time.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

As with what naturally occurs in a post Obama Sparta and economy, last year's annual defense budget has not allowed for all squad leader's to acquire Go-Pros. This will be a necessary NSN acquisition in our new God Emperor Trump era

But I believe 1 or 2 did at the last battle

https://spartamain-nmdkn3u1w3nph91q.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Based-Stickman-Alt-Knight-Berkeley-770x443.jpg
View Quote
You got a go fund me?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get a group of guys who look like they want to get it on.

Make it your mission.

This is a battle of mostly images (memes).  Doxing Antifags and stealing their flags makes great images.

Ann Coulter is supposed to be speaking Thursday.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:11:07 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Are you sure you are from TX?  Maybe Austin?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:11:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

People are free to be who they want, so in my book I chalk it up to, "I'm not so sure about that football team he roots for/Truck brand he likes,  but damn he's got this memewar thing right on the money."
And that's 10x more important.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:12:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
We just need to mass produce those arfcom shields and make PVC pipes standard issue. Start training our shield wall.
View Quote
 pvc pipes with a cattle prod embedded inside so that the tongs are protruding out of front, and the activation button wired to a toggle switch. 

Now imagin 100-200 of these, behind identical shields 

READY!!!! (200 respond with a quick "HAAAOOO", drop their shields in formation and their cattle prod spears protruding)

ARM!! (200 respond with another "HAAAOO" and unanimously click on the cattle prods)

imagine the sound of 200 cattle prods buzzing in unison, and then: 

ADVANCE!!! (, 200 men double rowed,  deafreningly stomping in unison with every other step getting a "HAAOOO" as they advance on whatever is in front of them all to the tune of 200cattle prods buzzing.)

i doubt they would even be challenged other than thrown fireworks. 

but allas, it will never happen. 
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:13:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

You got a go fund me?
View Quote
The embarrassment descends. I'm a 20th century guy living near 21st century Silicon Valley and I do not. I always scraped by with the sweat of my brow.

Was sorta hoping Ann rolled with May 2, in time for my next paycheck to kick in but she just tweeted an hour ago - April 27th
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Pretty much a rout

So next time the light infantry hids in wait along their retreat path
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:14:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No

That is what the MSM is selling
I think the Pepes are a bunch of well meaning internet tough guys who have a movement going

The anti-facists are closer to being actual facists

I just find it amusing that some get their panties moist in anticipation of a confrontation with these losers

You are running through the whole shill playbook in the span of one thread

Impressive.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:15:32 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happens when it doesn't work? Obviously the Chieftan must have failed to recite the spells properly, so off with his head and and pick a new one. Sound familiar?
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:16:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
 pvc pipes with a cattle prod embedded inside so that the tongs are protruding out of front, and the activation button wired to a toggle switch. 

Now imagin 100-200 of these, behind identical shields 

READY!!!! (200 respond with a quick "HAAAOOO", drop their shields in formation and their cattle prod spears protruding)

ARM!! (200 respond with another "HAAAOO" and unanimously click on the cattle prods)

imagine the sound of 200 cattle prods buzzing in unison, and then: 

ADVANCE!!! (, 200 men double rowed,  deafreningly stomping in unison with every other step getting a "HAAOOO" as they advance on whatever is in front of them all to the tune of 200cattle prods buzzing.)

i doubt they would even be challenged other than thrown fireworks. 

but allas, it will never happen. 
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Still gathering and assessing my armor choices and whether to bring

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:17:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What happens when it doesn't work? Obviously the Chieftan must have failed to recite the spells properly, so off with his head and and pick a new one. Sound familiar?
View Quote
when what you want to happen doesn't happen, obviously you didn't do enough of not doing anything.  we must do less.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Had considered bringing this but I'm now leaning towards a plexiglass handmade shield the BPD might not be able to see
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:18:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The embarrassment descends. I'm a 20th century guy living near 21st century Silicon Valley and I do not. I always scraped by with the sweat of my brow.

Was sorta hoping Ann rolled with May 2, in time for my next paycheck to kick in but she just tweeted an hour ago - April 27th
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got a go fund me?

I've got two go pros. One for me, but you can use the other one.

My airframe has a gopro mount, alas it isn't here. I've got a box of mounts however, and a helmet setup was my plan.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Had considered bringing this but I'm now leaning towards a plexiglass handmade shield the BPD might not be able to see
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG-0547-1--194436.JPG
View Quote
Might want to tape the edges and back if you go with plexiglass.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:21:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The feigned retreat is designed to break up the superior heavy infantry and get the lighter pursuing force in unfavorable terrain.

The side with the superior heavy infantry should never feign retreat but rather steadily advance on the battlefield.

Feigned retreat is a tactic for Antifa, not pepe
View Quote
With the Antifags you can likely use your own light infantry as cavalry to pull off a Battle of Cannae like movement.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Honestly, I would avoid taking their weapons as trophys.  The GIF of you holding up a bike lock in triumph will say "Armed Trump Supporters", not "ANTIFA Disarmed."

Take the weapon and throw it away as soon as possible.  Storm sewer is a good choice.
View Quote
on top of a building would work, better to destroy it first
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:23:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Might want to tape the edges and back if you go with plexiglass.
View Quote
Good point

Link Posted: 4/24/2017 3:24:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Still gathering and assessing my armor choices and whether to bring

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/459941/IMG-0548-1--194439.JPG
View Quote
Plywood in the bag and swing the bag in front of your dick for extra protection.  It looks goofy, but it protects your nuts.

Standard Army anti-riot uniform.

Backpack with no weapons (but lined with a cut to fit 3/4" plywood is a good improvised shield of BPD bans shields (which I bet they will.)

Put the fire extinguisher recommended by Trojanman in there (he is a no shit expert in fire fighting IRL)
Page / 45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top