Link Posted: 12/7/2001 12:12:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Invictus,

[b]The sky is blue.[/b]

(This is a test)
View Quote

Yes it certainly appeared that way today, along with 70(f) temp. and some clouds.  Your point, if I may be so bold as to ask?  
I hope it has something to do with a sedition act.
rDAm
View Quote

I just thought you'd want to argue about it........

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#2]
You guys did see on Fox News last night that we do have Mr. Walker on video tape being interrogated by Mr. Spann and his partner minutes before the prison uprising began.

Mr. Walker refused to speek English and hardly said anything at all.  He made no attempt at the time to identify himslef as a American to the CIA agents- who, not knowing Walker was American spoke in English about him right in front of him.

Now how is that going to play at his tribunal.  He cant say he was forced to stay in the Taliban militia by threat of death, it makes it quite clear that he was a willing participant in what happened.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 1:25:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You guys did see on Fox News last night that we do have Mr. Walker on video tape being interrogated by Mr. Spann and his partner minutes before the prison uprising began.

Mr. Walker refused to speek English and hardly said anything at all.  He made no attempt at the time to identify himslef as a American to the CIA agents- who, not knowing Walker was American spoke in English about him right in front of him.

Now how is that going to play at his tribunal.  He cant say he was forced to stay in the Taliban militia by threat of death, it makes it quite clear that he was a willing participant in what happened.
View Quote

I hate to break it to you but he was not an "American" at the time of his detention.  He had joined a foreign military 6 months prior and therefore no longer was a citizen.  If either of us were to spuriously join even the military of England, Holland, or Norway (noted NATO allies) we would be renouncing our citizenship.

Joining the Taliban, or finding some other way of disposing of ones citizenship is just plain stupid to my way of thinking, but not treasonous.  Who in their right mind is going to give up cable TV, indoor plumbing and women with virtually no facial hair?  It must of been something incredibly powerful to pull him away from that!

What did they say they are going to charge him with?  Speaking only in Arabic or Farsi?  Providing unauthorized translations of CIA discussions to members of the Taliban?  "Mike" must not have been too bright, or fluent in Arabic or Farsi to figure out that it wasn't Mr. Walkers first language.  Besides were does it say that all foreigners being interviewed by CIA assets *MUST* speak english if they know any or face a Star Chamber Tribunal?
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:01:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
 Mike Spann "Was" a thug working for one of the most murderous, contemptible organizations known to man.  This moron in a long line of thuggish morons managed to get his sorry ass killed as he (and his luckier partner) shot in cold blood at least 3 Taliban interrogatees (with their arms bound behind them), as he didn't like the answers they gave to him.  His stupid actions are most likely what triggered the prison revolt.  According to the UK Times he was "kicked, beaten and bitten to death,".  How fitting.  This Jack-Ass  managed to get killed by prisoners in restraints as he was shooting them.  Oh well I suppose I should feel a certain level of sympathy for him, but I don't, and I won't... ever.  After all it is the United States  intervention, realized primarily through his agency (the CIA) is the cause for all of this sh*t blowing back in our (the non-interventionalist) faces.  Gee ArmdLbrl, I guess I should start worrying about lawyers too now eh?
rDAm
View Quote

But wait,Invictus told us that Mike Spann was shooting those nice men in cold blood with their hands tied behind their backs.
That video must be a lie, invictus would never provide links to complete BS stories just to badmouth an American serving his country.
So now what vic? Gonna post a link that the video was produced at Langley? Gee,maybe you can go to The Times of India again, they've proven where they stand as far as reporting facts.
I'm sure right about now you're looking for the dictionary to look up the word fact since I've yet to see you use any in any of your posts.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top