Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Holy Crap, it's Gunsmoke...

Wow, around Colorado, that guy is known by gun people as the worst store in Colorado.  Also, he employs fiends from Dante's Inferno to work on guns.  I saw some of the work his chimps did.... scope holes that would not line up, a slide buggered so badly that the gun was useless..  And what was his response?  a Big FU.  

Seriously, Rich gives gun store owners a bad name.  Heck, he would give cannibals a bad name.

And after what he did to his first wife, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

I won't be watching his show.  He is a self aggrandizing moron who will rape a customer at the drop of a hat.

Oh, and a friend of mine, who is relatively famous here in CO, told me that Rich likes to slide up to celebrities and have his picture taken with them to post in his store.  He is the slimiest Huckster this side of Obama.  He said that the Pic of him and said celebrity is no way an endorsement of Rich and his merry band of morons.

I haven't been in his store since he moved from Wadsworth.  I never bought a single thing from him and I make sure that everyone I know will not deal with him.

Nobody is worse than Cals sporting Armory from back in the day used  to be on south Federal. I have only been to Gunsmoke once never bought anything. too far away
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 7:21:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Watched the majoirty of one episode.

I'd like to see more actual gun building...probably won't happen.

The numerous complaints about Rich Wyatt notwithstanding; any guy who'd let his underage daughter dress like that on a national TV show tells me all I need to know about him.  He'd sell his soul and family for a dollar.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh man, that's her STEP-mom???  So there's a chance of some girl-on-girl action if they need to gnerate some drama??? W-I-N!!!

Did anyone else cringe when they blew up that bike?  The scenery was so frigging beautiful it struck me as vaguely obscene they would mar it like that.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 7:33:21 AM EDT
[#4]
That's a hell of a family.  The "men" are douchebags and the women are attention whores.

Just listening to that weasely asshole talk made me want to sodomize him with his own arm.

It's not often I dislike someone I've never met, but I'm gonna make an exception for him.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 7:33:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I finally saw an episode (the first?)... it totally sucks.  I won't watch again.  The gun content was minimal, the drama was horridly manufactured and acted, the other content was a bizarre mix of pawnstars, the worst of Sons of Guns, and American Chopper.

Oh yeah, and the personalities of the cast were 100%, without exception, completely irritating.  I wanted to line the whole family up and chainslap them like the three stooges.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 7:53:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I finally saw an episode (the first?)... it totally sucks.  I won't watch again.  The gun content was minimal, the drama was horridly manufactured and acted, the other content was a bizarre mix of pawnstars, the worst of Sons of Guns, and American Chopper.

Oh yeah, and the personalities of the cast were 100%, without exception, completely irritating.  I wanted to line the whole family up and chainslap them like the three stooges.

+1
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 7:59:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Is it legal for minors to sell guns? If the daughter is 15 how did she sell thousands of $ worth of guns? Maybe you don't have to be 18 to sell guns.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I detect roids - like huge doses of testosterone.

Link Posted: 10/12/2011 8:03:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Is it legal for minors to sell guns? If the daughter is 15 how did she sell thousands of $ worth of guns? Maybe you don't have to be 18 to sell guns.

Its a TV show, I'm sure not everything portrayed is 100% true.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#10]
wow. this show is so craptastic no ones even posted it on the popular torrent sites. even Jamie olivers shows make it to torrents.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 8:40:25 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its a TV show, I'm sure not everything portrayed is 100% true.

I am sure she doesn't sign the 4473, that's what Pops is for.  She's just there to "entice" the customers, if you know what I mean.

LC
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LEAVE LINK COLD

http://gawker.com/5848774/gun-shop-reality-show-is-a-perfect-storm-of-redneck
Even catching some huge hate from the bloggers

BTW LOOK AT HER NECK !!!!

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment//2011/10/36a0ded5b16cffb6b001341393ad2cb1/340x.jpg?d=600http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/2314858859_fef467f4bd.jpg

and that amazing push up bra

She has a neck?

Link Posted: 10/12/2011 12:00:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
wow. this show is so craptastic no ones even posted it on the popular torrent sites. even Jamie olivers shows make it to torrents.

All the manufactured drama is easy to spot and makes the show very lame.  The son trying to insult the sister sounded like he had problems remembering his lines.  They need to cut out all the talking and just have the mom and daughter shooting things that blow up.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 12:12:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All the manufactured drama is easy to spot and makes the show very lame.  The son trying to insult the sister sounded like he had problems remembering his lines.  They need to cut out all the talking and just have the mom and daughter shooting things that blow up.

the entire show that was obviously scripted, ever minute of it

the boy looked embarrassed saying the lines

the girl handled the rifles like she never held one before

you really think the biker dude actually bought that horrendous $5000 pepperbox?

'if it's only a few thousandths off the gun could blow up"   <–––––– yeah, right
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

just have the mom and daughter shooting things that blow up

i think there is a dvd series like that...Chick with guns or something

Link Posted: 10/12/2011 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Great management style, hey kids - you can do no wrong.  Hey, you non-family employees - you may do the hard shit - but you fuckup everything unless I insult you like some piece of shit.

Astute observation... I hate fuckers like that.

OT1H, they earned the right to run their business like that.  OTOH, for whatever it may or may not be worth... I vote with dollars.
Link Posted: 10/12/2011 1:38:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

All the manufactured drama is easy to spot and makes the show very lame.  The son trying to insult the sister sounded like he had problems remembering his lines.  They need to cut out all the talking and just have the mom and daughter shooting things that blow up playing Twister, having lingerie pillowfights, and wrestling in Jello.

FIFY.  

(or hell... get both.  erm, "all four")
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 7:48:06 AM EDT
[#18]
This weeks episode:

GUTS AND GLORY - premiere: Oct 17 at 10p E/P
When a preacher comes to Gunsmoke for a custom made revolver, Rich must pull everyone together to get it done fast without Renee shutting him down for going over budget. Kurt is doing everything in his power to get a raise that Paige thinks is hers.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
LEAVE LINK COLD

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment//2011/10/36a0ded5b16cffb6b001341393ad2cb1/340x.jpg?d=600http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3278/2314858859_fef467f4bd.jpg

You're doing it wrong.

Screedoor, retard, hurricane, et al...
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:04:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:14:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Will not be watching again.Way worse than sons of guns.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:31:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:48:30 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Suddenly - I believe Will Hayden's middle name could, in fact be - "Moses".

Also, Will's daughter doesn't seem to be trashy anymore...

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:51:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Even if she is 17, I'm down.

(16-24 is legal in Florida and I'm 22, so fuck off)
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#25]
what do you guys think his reaction would be if I went into his shop and asked "How much for the wife?"
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:53:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
what do you guys think his reaction would be if I went into his shop and asked "How much for the wife?"

What would YOUR reaction be if he gave you a price?

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:56:11 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

LEAVE LINK COLD

Looks like she has a extra vertebra in there.

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:58:12 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would YOUR reaction be if he gave you a price?

I'd probably pay it
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:00:52 AM EDT
[#29]
I'm going to watch it because of Paige.  IDGAF if she's 17.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:01:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mother/daughter implants?

Maybe they will get Mother/Daughter tramp stamps, once she turns 18.

You mean some kinda cool gun or hunting related one!

http://ugliesttattoos.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/dunk-hunt-tramp-stamp_anon-p.jpg?w=500&h=518

no offense, that could not be more hideous

how come tattoo people are always saying their tats are "spiritual" and then the actual tat is embarrassingly corny or looks like something somebody doodled while talking on the phone

your body is a doodle pad.

You don't get the reference to the Nintendo classic Duck Hunt? The dog laughs at you when you miss a duck. I will let you interpret the rest on your own.

I got it right away. Didn't they have a game called "skeet shooting"? Would that have not been a more appropriate tattoo?

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:16:18 PM EDT
[#31]
i look at AG and SOGs as popcorn gun shows....if i want to watch a gun themed show that is informative i swap over to The Sportsmans Channel for Tac TV, Personal Defense TV, Gallery of Guns, Guns and Ammo, ETC
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 12:19:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
i look at AG and SOGs as popcorn gun shows....if i want to watch a gun themed show that is informative i swap over to The Sportsmans Channel for Tac TV, Personal Defense TV, Gallery of Guns, Guns and Ammo, ETC

History of the gun, Weaponology, Future weapons ...etc.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

17 is the legal age of consent in our state.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:

History of the gun, Weaponology, Future weapons ...etc.

exactly

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 1:21:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
missed it

no, you didn't miss a thing...
the guy comes off as a shyster, and not a very good one, at that.
He starts off trying to buy 6 vintage winchesters ( one being an engraved 1873 worth a ton of money) from an old rancher who owns a bunch of old guns and knows their value. Shyster tries to buy everything for $10K.
then he offers a guy $2K for an 1873 colt SAA with historical provenance.
The gun owner holds out and shyster ends up paying $22K for it; like that doesn't demonstrate that he was trying to bone the guy financially.

oh, and he flies to the ranch in a helicopter, so you know that he's a big-time operator.

OH NOOSSS, CAPITALISM!!!!

remember, a fair market price is the price that a buyer and seller agree on, not a third party (you)

And pointing out to others that some people are cocksucking thieves is also part of "capitalism"- it's called INFORMATION and it should be part of the system. There's Rape and Pillage capitalism that most of the Libtardatarians living in mommies basement talk about on here all the time and then there is the real world. Thieves and assholes should get the market share they deserve in the real world- none.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 1:38:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What kind of father lets their teenage daughter dress like that? Especially considering it is on national television. Hoe it up some more sweetheart daddy needs good ratings!

This... when I saw the first show last week I was not impressed.  It seems he is using both his teenage daughter and his wife in a disrespectful way.  There was a scene where the brother put the the girls dog up on a shelf and the girl had to go and climb a ladder to get the dog.  It was obvious that the scene was written to give a good ass shot of the girl.

This show is about as impromptu and unscripted as Pawn Stars.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This all I got out of your post.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 3:14:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's 16 here.
The fact that I have two children older than her is more of a barrier to my appreciation of her charms.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's 16 here.
The fact that I have two children older than her is more of a barrier to my appreciation of her charms.

Yeah, I imagine that'd be pretty messed up to hook up with someone your kids' age or younger.  
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's 16 here.

Yeah, I imagine that'd be pretty messed up to hook up with someone your kids' age or younger.  

I'll never know.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#41]
If I were the woman that paid for the gun I would have consigned it and set the price at a dollar. He would have got his

20cent commission and I would have been out the door.

If she owned it she could sell it for whatever price she wanted...right?
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If I were the woman that paid for the gun I would have consigned it and set the price at a dollar. He would have got his
20cent commission and I would have been out the door.

If she owned it she could sell it for whatever price she wanted...right?

No, he would have sold it at full retail and given you 80 cents.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#43]
$10,000 for a single action army reproduction?
and the one in the case was $15,000?
WTF?

it's cool that they actually mill solid chunks of metal into a gun frame, but no way those guns are worth that much
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:53:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Next week on American Guns –– Fatty buys a Deagle.

Link Posted: 10/17/2011 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#45]
please tell me that 50 cal guy has two kids named Joshua and Gabriel and that's why the guns are named

10,300 (or so depending on spot price) for a transferable BAR?

I really wish they'd leave the money out of this and sons of guns. it seems worse on this show

for all of American Chopper's issues at least they never have them haggling with the customer
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:13:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I never thought anything could be worse, but sadly, I agree.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:25:57 PM EDT
[#47]
show sucks, only semi redeeming point is the jailbait daughter
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#48]
From now on, I will give you 10 seconds.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
$10,000 for a single action army reproduction?
and the one in the case was $15,000?
WTF?

it's cool that they actually mill solid chunks of metal into a gun frame, but no way those guns are worth that much

I was thinking the same thing, he's got some big ones that's for sure.  I loved the part when they were fixing the timing spur with a file to "take a few thousands off," holding it in his hand  Did they even heat treat any of that?  Also, how does he do a face to face transaction on a transferable BAR and take it with him?  I guess he's too good to comply with the law.  I did laugh my ass off when he almost killed himself and the preacher with the organ packed with tannerite.

I also laughed when he threw down $350 worth of silver to "sweeten the deal."  I would have laughed in his face.  What a bad show.
Link Posted: 10/17/2011 9:36:29 PM EDT
[#50]
judging from the pics in the OP alone, that show looks like trash.
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top