Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 27
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 3:08:51 PM EDT
[#1]
He is a tool and gives all Coloradans a bad name

And now he has a chance to give ALL gun enthusiasts a bad name...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm listening to him on this radio interview - what a tool.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 3:20:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What kind of father lets their teenage daughter dress like that? Especially considering it is on national television. Hoe it up some more sweetheart daddy needs good ratings!

A father that understands marketing?

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 3:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if they wore those tanktops before they got a TV show.

I wonder if the wifey got those awful looking fake boobs just for the show?

Probably mandated in their TV contract.

You might be right. Looks like Discovery is on track to destroy another family for money and content.

I have an idea, how about developing a 21st century version of "The Day the Universe Changed", or some other show that challenges and stimulates the mind, rather then the crap they produce.

Discovery Channel's master plan.  It's a backdoor way to kill the American gun industry.  One dealer at a time.

You figure Discovery had the guy's arm twisted up behind his back forcing him to sign on for the show?

or are they forcing people to watch?

I'd say subconsciously forcing people to watch.  Tits are like flies to a turd.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks lame but I will watch the first episode.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 4:13:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#7]
All I see is tits.........
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Wow, he has one hell of a track record!

Left cold on purpose...

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-124906.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/gun-shops/rich-wyatt-gunsmoke/gunsmoke-owner-rich-wyatt-in-ddafw.htm
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 5:17:00 PM EDT
[#9]
DVR is set!
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I saw the commercial the other night where the hottie is saying " don't touch my gun ! " I thought to myself she can tough my gun all day & night long.

Unless she's under 18, then she is horribly grotesque and not attractive at all.

God DAMNIT.

She is 17.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:13:59 PM EDT
[#11]
$5K for that knucklebuster

TITS
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Lame scripted show is lame.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:27:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Watching the show now....it sucks big donkey dick
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:33:57 PM EDT
[#14]
What a douche bag. The cylinder wasn't even finished machined and he was bitching about it not fitting. No shit dumb ass

This is almost dumb as SOG.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Lame scripted show is lame.

So true, RMGO (Rocky Mountain Gun Owners) posted on the CO-AR15.com website several months ago looking for people that were shopping for or in need of specific training or firearms......  This show is pure arrogant self-servitude to quote a member elsewhere.
Hey guys I promise more fun reading entertainment concerning thes douche can be found here.
http://www.co-ar15.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41935
Of all the gun shops in Colorado, they had to choose Gunsmoke???  
Excerpt from a RMGO email...

[INDENT]There’s a new TV show about firearms being filmed in Colorado right now, and RMGO needs your help.
A major international television network is producing a brand new show following the daily lives and business operations of one of the country’s – and Colorado’s –– most prominent gun selling, buying, repairing, building, and gunsmithing families, Gunsmoke Guns in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, with it's owner, RMGO Life Member Rich Wyatt.
Rocky Mountain Gun Owners is playing a role in this show, and has agreed to help make it a success.
But to make it a success, we need your help.
The production company filming this show is looking for individuals in Colorado who:
• want to buy a specific gun

• trade a gun

• have a gun rebuilt or repaired

• have a gun custom built

• have a gun adorned with custom engraving

• want to show or sell a gun or whole collection of guns

• want to trade something for a gun (i.e. jewelry, cars, collectables, etc.)

This show is looking for people who are passionate about their guns, have stories about their firearms and want to share those stories.  No story is too personal, too steeped in history, too outlandish.  Every gun has a story… and this show would like to hear yours, and possibly put it on TV.

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:47:04 PM EDT
[#16]
I like how he pulled that .50 McMillen out of his ass.

Over produced show

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I turned it off
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I like old guns more than I do machine guns.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 8:57:13 PM EDT
[#19]
If everyone hates them so much, I think the best thing that could happen to them is the show becomes a runaway hit.

I mean, look what it did for the Tuttles and their bolt-on waterjet chrome choppers.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:33:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wow, he has one hell of a track record!

Left cold on purpose...

http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-124906.html

http://www.ripoffreport.com/gun-shops/rich-wyatt-gunsmoke/gunsmoke-owner-rich-wyatt-in-ddafw.htm

Wow. Sounds like a real winner.

Only made it through the first segment. Changed channel during 1st commercial.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:39:23 PM EDT
[#21]
another show.

I hope this will be better

did not watch the 1st show today. Hope I did not miss anything

one thing that I like is that he is able to build some nice guns from scratch

will see how this will turn out

Edit: OST
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Anymore pictures of the hot jailbait daughter?
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 9:40:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Did anyone else notice him pointing that festering turd of a 'knuckle duster' for his "customer"? or yanking what appeared to be a still loaded AR from his daughters hands IMMEDIATELY as she finished firing missing with it? Hands down, crappiest 'gun show' ever. Run around with stacks like that anywhere but CO and be on t.v., you better be damn good with your carry piece. Even the fiance asked me to turn it off.

Not to mention nothing to the effect of a polite suggestion to not attempt to reproduce the AOW pistol (or I assume it would be, we dont get fun toys like that around here) with no serial number or any other visible markings.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#24]
http://www.yelp.com/biz/gunsmoke-gunsmithing-wheat-ridge

KEEP COLD

There own employee Kurt is "reviewing" them on yelp

http://www.ammoland.com/2011/06/28/tv-show-on-firearms-is-looking-for-stories/

KEEP COLD

we all know these shows are fake but here is a funny little ad asking for people to come in and fake it for the show

Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:05:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Forgot all about it but should be able to see a rerun.  Caught the last few minutes of it.  Guess I missed the earlier drama, yelling and fighting between Paul senior and junior but I caught the part where the balloon got shot and the jailbait shot the motorcycle.
Link Posted: 10/10/2011 10:42:01 PM EDT
[#26]

Only redeeming scene was when jail bait was standing on the chair trying to get her dog down. Other than that, it's SOG to a tee...staged walk-ins, stupid explosions, and all that dumb scripted shit.

Link Posted: 10/11/2011 1:54:13 AM EDT
[#27]
after watching the show, it reminded me of PawnStars instead of a cool gun show

I thought it was enjoyable for the average schlep, but it had a lot of bullshit in the way
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 1:56:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
after watching the show, it reminded me of PawnStars instead of a cool gun show

I thought it was enjoyable for the average schlep, but it had a lot of bullshit in the way

I'm pretty sure I heard some music from Pawn Stars.  The scripting seemed similar as well.  I wouldn't be surprised if the shows have some of the same creators.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 2:03:40 AM EDT
[#29]
Shame on dad for making his 17 year old daughter shake her money maker for sales.

Thanks to dad for letting her shake her money maker on TV.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 3:17:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Great, another show that will help with the public's perception of gun owners.  

Anyone read the  online reviews of this guy's shop? If you take a 1911 to him for some work, he'll engrave his store logo on the slide without asking for approval. And i'm not talking about light surface laser engraving, he does deep cnc style engraving like the type on AR lowers.

You're kidding? They'd be taking me away in cuffs.  

I'm sure thats BS. Gotta be?

No its not
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_H9dhXUQc144/RoLfQBeyfoI/AAAAAAAAAhs/12kgNePn9UA/s640/100_0176.JPG

I'd get the firing squad if he came anywhere near my Nighthawk
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 3:28:01 AM EDT
[#31]
This show gives a whole new meaning to the term gun rack.

Link Posted: 10/11/2011 3:34:24 AM EDT
[#32]
The women are pretty, especially the daughter, but the show sucked....
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 3:42:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Great show about fake tits (motorboat) and over priced guns
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 3:45:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Well, the women are hotter, that's for sure.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 3:47:46 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 3:57:28 AM EDT
[#36]
The show was pretty good and actually better than SOG'S but anyone who did see it could see that as well. The father seems to be pretty knowledgable when it comes to guns. It's okay if the mom runs the accounting but unnecessary for her to wear the skimpy tops. The daughter is cute and one upped the brother by selling three guns to one customer. The machinist is a dead ringer for "Larry The Cable Guy" but seems to at least be qualified to operate his machinery, my only problem with the gun was why was it not engraved like the original one ? I mean your charging the customer 5,000 bucks and your son does engraving. Is it a Discovery show staple to end every show about firearms with mandatory tannerite explosions ?
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 4:02:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Now I'm going to have to wait for the rerun. Missed the first show, lol.

Is this now the official herp derp thread?
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 4:07:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I turned it off

The tits weren't enough to keep my attention through all the and I did the same.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 5:10:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Saw the show.

Unbelievably horrible festival of pure crap.

Completely unwatchable.

I never thought I could say this, but Sons of Guns is a much better show.

Did you see that shitty low rent knuckle duster they turned out?  They charge $5,000 for that?  Unreal.   There was the usual scripted fake dilemma over building the gun.  

How about the phony negotiation over the phony 45 colt?   That was hilariously lame.  The provenance for the gun was a letter.  The shop's "historian" reads the letter and checks the serial number on the gun against the letter.  The he says, "Yup, this is the gun."  He says it with great gravity, as if the fact that the gun matches the letter proves everything is real.  

Pawn Stars is a good show because people bring all these collectibles and valuable stuff to the store that i never heard of before.  That's the appeal of the show, the scripted parts are minor.

This American Gun show is entirely scripted, the script is awful, and the people say their parts in a totally unconvincing way.  

The daughter is cute but on the show she's actually annoying.

I won't be watching it again, it's tedious.

Link Posted: 10/11/2011 5:18:05 AM EDT
[#40]
I recorded this last night not knowing anyting about it. I figured anything about guns is worth recording..

OFF TOPIC ALERT:
I also watched a Border Wars episode where they show highlights of the season. There was a scene where they took confiscated weapons and destroyed them at an "undisclosed location on the east coast." I wish they would part them out and sell on ebay. The govt would make money and we would get parts cheap.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 5:19:44 AM EDT
[#41]
I like how when he was packing up for his chopper ride they showed him stacking up the same money from like 4 different camera angles to make it look like more than it was. Do they really think people are that stupid?

Also for the Colt experts, do modern Colts still come with unthreaded barrels standard or was that some AWB era gun he was just getting rid of?
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 5:24:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I like how when he was packing up for his chopper ride they showed him stacking up the same money from like 4 different camera angles to make it look like more than it was. Do they really think people are that stupid?

Also for the Colt experts, do modern Colts still come with unthreaded barrels standard or was that some AWB era gun he was just getting rid of?

i like how he was in the rich guy's gun room and he pulls out this 50 caliber rifle like it just apeared from nowhere.

they showed them walking into the gun room with out the rifle, then when he in the room, he says "I'll trade you this 50 for you guns" and hefts the 50 like it just materialized out of thin air.

obviously, the rich guy is actually a buddy of the douchebag gunshop owner

The show is so bad that it's actually kind of amazing.

Every minute of the show was toxic.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 8:04:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
titties

I saw that, too...
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 8:12:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder if they wore those tanktops before they got a TV show.

I wonder if the wifey got those awful looking fake boobs just for the show?

"Probably not" would be my guess.

If I were about to be on national TV and wanted fake boobs, I'd consider it an investment and take out a loan if I had to... whatever it took to get the best.

Either she got them before she knew him (i.e. they're what attracted him to her), or he/she/they bought them fairly soon after they first got together (i.e. during the transition from "times were tight" to "starting to do all right").

I've also heard that sometimes producers will foot the bill for stuff like this.  Had that been the case here, the show probably would have bought her better ones.

Still wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, though...
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 8:12:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
God I just love when you can see just the tips of the hip bones poking out from the front. Shows they arent a gross fatty. I bet she has the little dimples on her back just above the butt cheeks too.

I love those dimples!!

I saw the show last night and it most definitely a game changer compared to sons of guns...

This show wasn't that bad.

Link Posted: 10/11/2011 9:14:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
missed it

You might not have watched it, but you damn sure didn't miss it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 9:25:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Looks like I'll just delete it off the DvR without even watching it....
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 9:36:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Somewhere in CO there is a high school teenager giving his best friend a high five and saying "HE'LL YEAH I HIT THAT"

Link Posted: 10/11/2011 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Somewhere in All over CO there is a high school teenager giving his best friend a high five and saying "HE'LL YEAH I HIT THAT"

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 10/11/2011 9:40:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top