Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:14:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Doom stays crunchy in milk? 
View Quote
It's complicated enough without all this Evil Twin bullshit.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 3:28:14 AM EDT
[#2]
It's like finding out that Jesus knew karate.

Imagine that Stan, Karate Jesus!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:36:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"welcome to you are doom"?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
What does that even mean? And why, for God sakes, is "doom" in quotes? Is this some sort of ironic doom? Is the wink implied?

Quoted:
Quoted:
The American experiment has already failed. Not because of the Constitution, not because of capitalism, but because of multiculturalism. It does NOT work. Factions are split permanently I'm afraid, and it's going to get a lot worse. They'll blame Trump, but it started with Obama supporting the racist BLM, La Raza, and CAIR protesters. What did everyone think would happen when these racists started knocking out white people, and throwing bricks? We are divided and I don't think it is reconcilable. All thanks to the first black president who really truly knew how to provoke people and get them mad enough to vote (by calling all his political adversaries racist). This is a zero sum game, no one wins.
I'd like to have a thought balloon over that guy's head.

Ace Frehley. Put him on the list.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:51:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I think of Altered Beast when I see that quote. 

I haven't seen frisky Dingo.

Eta:  Audio link
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:55:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Commence Operation Meth Nazis.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 7:55:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:04:59 AM EDT
[#7]
How does this impact train island?!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How does this impact train island?!
View Quote
Your little Choo Choos are safe.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Things are getting a little frisky.

I truly feel like the only thing that can save this country now are vague references.

What do you guys think?
View Quote

Well, you're economy is improving.

Employment is up.  In fact it is at it's lowest point for a good while.

New Supreme Court Judge confirmed within 100 days.  After throwing the kitchen sink at Justice Gorsuch, "progressives" couldn't pick off a single GOP vote for his confirmation.

Federal regulations cost the economy nearly $1.9 trillion in 2015 alone. That's nearly $15,000 for every U.S. household each year, representing lost income and higher costs for many essential needs. After being sworn in on January 20, Trump issued an order freezing the implementation of all pending regulations until they are approved by his administration.

He followed that up 10 days later with an executive order requiring that any federal agency proposing a new regulation also identify two regulations to be repealed. This will undoubtedly help lessen the burden on American businesses and families that's been building for decades.

The list of much goodly things goes on.

You're debt is rising, but that was a supertanker of fail that is going to take decades to fix and was not of Trump's doing.  He does appear to be building the foundations to slow down and eventually turn around that supertanker though.

Meanwhile, in a nation of 360 million people who are getting on with their lives on a daily basis, there are two tiny opposing teams of retards flinging poop at one another in parks.  The media portrays this as a crisis.  The reality is that it is nothing more than a pathetic spat between an insignificant minority of idiots, fuelled by idiots and cheerleaded by a rabidly incompetent media who wouldn't know the truth if it fell out of the sky, landed on their faces, wriggled and fucked them in the left nostril.

You're not doomed.

You just haven't found your sense of humour yet.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:28:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

New Supreme Court Judge confirmed within 100 days.  After throwing the kitchen sink at Justice Gorsuch, "progressives" couldn't pick off a single GOP vote for his confirmation.

Federal regulations cost the economy nearly $1.9 trillion in 2015 alone. That's nearly $15,000 for every U.S. household each year, representing lost income and higher costs for many essential needs. After being sworn in on January 20, Trump issued an order freezing the implementation of all pending regulations until they are approved by his administration.

He followed that up 10 days later with an executive order requiring that any federal agency proposing a new regulation also identify two regulations to be repealed. This will undoubtedly help lessen the burden on American businesses and families that's been building for decades.

You're debt is rising, but that was a supertanker of fail that is going to take decades to fix and was not of Trump's doing.  He does appear to be building the foundations to slow down and eventually turn around that supertanker though.

Meanwhile, in a nation of 360 million people who are getting on with their lives on a daily basis, there are two tiny opposing teams of retards flinging poop at one another in parks.  The media portrays this as a crisis.  The reality is that it is nothing more than a pathetic spat between an insignificant minority of idiots, fuelled by idiots and cheerleaded by a rabidly incompetent media who wouldn't know the truth if it fell out of the sky, landed on their faces, wriggled and fucked them in the left nostril.

You're not doomed.

View Quote
Sometimes it takes a person from elsewhere to articulate the crux of the situation coherently.   

I read your post in a sort of Jeremy Clarkson accent.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 8:33:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Damnit.  I came to post that.

Doooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmed
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sometimes it takes a person from elsewhere to articulate the crux of the situation coherently.   

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not doomed.

I just read it again in Jeremy Clarkson' voice.  It really works!!!

Good call, Taboot
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#13]
All your base are belong to....
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#14]
"And it says right here in Deuteronomy, "a woman must not dress like a man" and I see a lot of pants out there, ladies.
Maybe that's why God's giving you all so much breast and ovarian cancer. Gonna wear pants to your mastectomy?"
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Also....ass cancer.

Unrelated.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:28:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You're not doomed.

View Quote
Duhoy!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Surprisingly prophetic.
View All Quotes
I think that's...hydraulic fluid.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
Are you Jane's Addiction?
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:41:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Ace Frehley. Put him on the list.
View Quote
Roxanne
Roxanne Shante
The REAL Roxanne
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
All your base are belong to....
View Quote
We're gettin on the internet.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:37:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WE'RE MEMBER SUPPORTED, DICK!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Man, I was gonna do a pedestrian overpass to Canada... was gonna call it the s**c-span!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:56:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 11:59:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What does that even mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're = you are

The one you want is "your". 
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I think it's difficult to take anyone seriously when they can't write a coherent title.

When you graduate from the 8th grade - perhaps then will it be time to start posting about worldly problems.  Until then... stop.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#26]
I didn't know we were doing the geisha thing again.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:11:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You should ask the OP.  That is the title of the thread, minus the quotes and spelling words in full.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You should ask the OP.  That is the title of the thread, minus the quotes and spelling words in full.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:04:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:14:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The only good Nazi is a Grammar Nazi.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 2:30:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You're not doomed.

View Quote
The part in red is the funniest thing I have read in months.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#33]
You know, ancient Greeks are doing this naked.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:11:20 PM EDT
[#34]
I've seen that DOOM cover art for years, but never until now did I realize it portrayed a brave lone Kekistani at an Amy Schumer performance.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Baaarnaby Jones!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:14:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Whoa, sounds like someone needs to climb down off of that rag
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:14:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Half a bottle of melatonin,
six beers,
this whole fuckin bucket of chicken...
View Quote
Yep, the sandman is comin.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 4:16:09 PM EDT
[#38]
...AND WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT SNACKS!?
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 5:41:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're not doomed.

Happy to oblige.

Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#40]
The Lennox Avenue Ladybugs got fleeces !!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Muffin Top X!

Just so you know, this armor does not protect my feelings.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:23:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
It mean all your doom are belong to us. 
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:23:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Things are getting a little frisky.

I truly feel like the only thing that can save this country now are vague references.

What do you guys think?
View Quote

I think "you're doom" is spelled incorrectly...
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:35:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Greetings, America! I... am Killface. Don't bother flicking your infernal remotes, I've taken over your airwaves. Now, I trust you're all comfy on your tacky sofas from Rooms-To-Go? Lots of nibbles close at hand?

Well, tuck in! And, why not smoke between gobbles? Yes, go for the gusto America! Live like there's no tomorrow... because as far as you squalid lot are concerned, there very much isn't.

Behold, the instrument of your doom! I call it, The Annihilatrix! And, when it is completed, a million gigatons of thrust will propel the Earth directly into the Sun.

So, look upon my works ye mighty, and despair.....
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Maybe they're going to find Forrester......in Poland.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#47]
LIQUID ANGER!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think "you're doom" is spelled incorrectly...
View Quote
This whole thing could be a (sniff) red herring.

Oh, lighten up.
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LIQUID ANGER!
View Quote
You're goin' down for this, Cody!
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:43:49 PM EDT
[#50]
This marsh will run red with the fruits of my vicious slaughter!
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top