Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 9:52:38 PM EDT
[#1]
A total nut job, but sometimes I find his show entertaining when stuck in a tractor all day.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Entertainer like Beck and the rest. unlike many though, he believes at least some of what he says. He has taught his kids to believe what he does.

Surest way to spot a charlatan is see whether or not they teach their kids to believe in their ideology.

Link Posted: 10/21/2015 9:56:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Alex Jones is a narcissist. He's had some very articulate and well informed guests but can't stand letting them speak their minds before he has to insert himself. One of his guests caught my attention and I subscribe to his podcast. Richard Grove of Tragedyandhope.com. There are others that are a part of a group and they complement each other. Their angle is to teach the REAL history that we are deprived of which leads to some serious historical lessons.
Link Posted: 10/21/2015 9:59:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I think many times he presents true facts that the media ignores or covers up, but sometimes he reaches the wrong conclusions based on those facts.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top