[#3]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:57:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:57:42 PM EDT
[#5]
In, I guess.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]
what in the fuck did you send to the lady?  That's gotta be the most confusing story I've every read.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#7]
INONONE!  

Edit:

: (     inontwo
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#8]
I felt bad for you. Thanks for the apology even though you have nothing to be sorry for! You weren't the one that did wrong in the first place. But we've moved on.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#9]
ARF is just a notch or two above Facebook.

The dumb shit people do on Facebook is only slightly less here in GD.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 8:59:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I felt bad for you. Thanks for the apology even though you have nothing to be sorry for! You weren't the one that did wrong in the first place. But we've moved on.
View Quote
That's the scariest smiley face I've ever seen.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:01:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
snipped

View Quote

Yeah, about all of that.

It's just the internet.  I wouldn't sweat it.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:01:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^ this, lol!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:02:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I dont believe it was unintentional but whatever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there a a very short description of what happened?  For those of us that have no fucking clue about any of this...

Op plays internet police and causes drama for a couple that are members here. ITT, he is apologizing for doing, exactly what he is saying he would never do (stirring up shit in someone else's marriage). Surprising as it is, he didn't get a ban.

I dont believe it was unintentional but whatever.

I don't either, but that's not the point. What in the fuck was he thinking when he hit the send button on the E mail? That could have started some real shit for any number of members here.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:02:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I kinda feel sorry, but only slightly so, for the guy who posted his wife's bra pics.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:02:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Lol I don't care.

Carry on.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:04:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I'm surprised you didn't get a ban. That's a real shame.
View Quote

why would he get banned for letting one member know another member was posting pictures of her?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:04:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

you had your name changed? or am I missing something
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First

ETA: I'm aelliott09

He got a name change because he used part of his real name, and later decided it wasn't a good thing. He, and another guy, who used his FULL name as his username asked for name changes.

ETA; in a different thread. The other guy asked about how to get it done and Rex said "uh...me too?".
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I dont give a shit about bro code. It was still none of OPs business to get involved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least you aren't the creepy bitch posting pics of your wife on the internet without permission.  Some people are going to throw "bro code" at you. Because they believe "bro code" superceeds the sanctity of your marriage, or theirs.
Fuck all that noise.
Besides, you say it was unintentional.

I dont give a shit about bro code. It was still none of OPs business to get involved.

None of your neighbor's business to get involved when a moving truck shows up while you are on vacation either.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:06:41 PM EDT
[#19]
OP should have banned himself.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:07:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

He got a name change because he used part of his real name, and later decided it wasn't a good thing. He, and another guy, who used his FULL name as his username asked for name changes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First

ah ok. I know the other guy who's a teacher wanted a name change. Glad they allowed them to have a name change.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:07:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Never invite clickbangbang into your life.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First

Over 20 years after the Web started becoming commonplace, and people still do that?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#23]
ON 2 since I missed the original
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:08:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
None of your neighbor's business to get involved when a moving truck shows up while you are on vacation either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least you aren't the creepy bitch posting pics of your wife on the internet without permission.  Some people are going to throw "bro code" at you. Because they believe "bro code" superceeds the sanctity of your marriage, or theirs.

Fuck all that noise.

Would you tattle to some guy's wife you don't even know,over something that isn't really that bad.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:08:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Man that was fun while it lasted.   CCB, you may go down in history.    In on two.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck all that noise.

lol totally different scenarios but ok
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:09:51 PM EDT
[#27]
He didn't tattle. Simply asked if it was a troll or for real.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:09:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

ah ok. I know the other guy who's a teacher wanted a name change. Glad they allowed them to have a name change.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First

That's right. I remember now. The teacher said one of his students googled him and it was awkward.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

That's right. I remember now. The teacher said one of his students googled him and it was awkward.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
First

yea, that could affect his career lol
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:10:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
First

Old name has pii in it. Aimless chose new name.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Cleavage

I remember it

Im gonna get in in this
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:12:29 PM EDT
[#32]
I think Rex Allen got the name change during Aimless's annual 6-pack name change this week.  Great thread that one was too, fun was had by all.  Think it was locked at OPs request though.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#33]
Internets is serious fucking business.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:14:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Some guy Aelliott cheated on his wife and bragged on the Internet? Then his wife found the thread and OP tried contacting her?

What the fuck?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
He didn't tattle. Simply asked if it was a troll or for real.
View Quote

He tattled by linking the thread
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Some guy Aelliott cheated on his wife and bragged on the Internet? Then his wife found the thread and OP tried contacting her?

What the fuck?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:16:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

What the fuck?
View Quote

Your info is dead wrong. You had to be there
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:18:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What the fuck?

Ohhh, humble bragged the wife?

Never mind, fuck it this thread sucks.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:18:49 PM EDT
[#39]

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:19:19 PM EDT
[#40]
This is a much more dramatic story.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:20:25 PM EDT
[#41]
This sounds like something that ends in the principals office and parents being called.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:21:46 PM EDT
[#42]
As long as the 3 of you involved are good with it, good....Thanks for coming clean, Clicky....
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:21:50 PM EDT
[#43]
I remember that.  Guy posts pix of wife.  Wife's bra and stuff is all out.  Nice pix.  Didn't tell wife he did it.  Other guy emails wife.  Hilarity at Springer level ensues.

ETA: Why couldn't this all be handled over IM?  Is it because you need an audience for drama/ Springer chants?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#44]
ARFBook, lol!
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:22:07 PM EDT
[#45]

back story?
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:22:08 PM EDT
[#46]
So I guess all that's left is to ask what kind of camera was purchased, if any, and hope that when these videos get posted, we get in before CBB emails her again.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#48]
n/m
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I thought I would address the ThatGuysWife Gate thread now that I don't hear as much gunfire.

I was in aelliot09's previous humble brag thread months ago. Guy posted a few picks of a cute gal. Everything looked normal until what I though was a troll account popped up as ThatGuysWife. I called BS in that thread, and never bought that was his wife for a min. One post only hours after the OP was posted and no proof it was actually her. I was 187% it was a burn account. A second thread popped up. I'll refer to it as TGW Gate. My vote was a Manfrotto tripod and second GoPro! But after seeing the link between the two and it was the same guy, I tried to call him out on his "wifes" account. Still I believed it was the fake account that never got caught, or it was seen and was already gone. I thought aelliot09 might use it if it was active. I dropped it an email to that account registered user (my dumbass thinking it is aelliot09)... I could not believe it when his wife emailed me back...

I knew SHTF was inevitable at that point. When I opened her email not knowing what it was, I was completely surprised and knew the fall out I had created was going to be nasty. ThatGuysWife contacted her husband, posted in the thread, and all shit broke loose. None of which was her fault. I couldn't believe it.

I contacted mods who sent it to staff to see what was going to happen. I wasn't told what to do right off, because nothing like this has ever happened here. I did not post in the TGWGate thread afterwards. At that point, it was all out and I didn't want to make a bigger mess for staff or mods to clean up. But mostly I didn't want to make matters worse for aelliot09 and TGW.

I'm very sorry to all parties involved. I'm not talking about any stupid bro code here. I wouldn't ever do anything to mess with someones marriage. I was not trying to white knight and step in. I never actually thought the wife had registered that account. If I had stopped for a minute long enough to think, what if it was a fresh Arfchick and a Team Members wife, I wouldn't have made any contact. As that would be an obvious major dickmove. I tried to troll to feed what I thought was a troll, and got trollololol'd. But real people were involved. That whole thing sucked big time. From appearances, it looks like TGW has not killed Rex. Very thankful for that. I'd never forgive myself for home wrecking over the forum.

I didn't get a timeout. Staff has IM'd me saying no hammer. I did not ask for an account name change even with Aimless' drunken name change extravaganza. Surprisingly, I did not get any dick pics after my email was open (this is not an invitation). It's the same email that's tied to my Arfcom account. I've seen stuff posted about a blue bird of prey, but I'm not sure what that is about, so I'm not sure if it applies.

Don't get this locked.
View Quote

Such a bullshit excuse. If you thought her account was really him and emailed. Then how did you "know" right away it was her who responded?  If you were so sure it was him but didn't doubt the reply puh-lease. The way your email is worded you knew it was her.

Link Posted: 2/12/2016 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Such a bullshit excuse. If you thought her account was really him and emailed. Then how did you "know" right away it was her who responded?  If you were so sure it was him but didn't doubt the reply puh-lease. The way your email is worded you knew it was her.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=85152
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought I would address the ThatGuysWife Gate thread now that I don't hear as much gunfire.

I was in aelliot09's previous humble brag thread months ago. Guy posted a few picks of a cute gal. Everything looked normal until what I though was a troll account popped up as ThatGuysWife. I called BS in that thread, and never bought that was his wife for a min. One post only hours after the OP was posted and no proof it was actually her. I was 187% it was a burn account. A second thread popped up. I'll refer to it as TGW Gate. My vote was a Manfrotto tripod and second GoPro! But after seeing the link between the two and it was the same guy, I tried to call him out on his "wifes" account. Still I believed it was the fake account that never got caught, or it was seen and was already gone. I thought aelliot09 might use it if it was active. I dropped it an email to that account registered user (my dumbass thinking it is aelliot09)... I could not believe it when his wife emailed me back...

I knew SHTF was inevitable at that point. When I opened her email not knowing what it was, I was completely surprised and knew the fall out I had created was going to be nasty. ThatGuysWife contacted her husband, posted in the thread, and all shit broke loose. None of which was her fault. I couldn't believe it.

I contacted mods who sent it to staff to see what was going to happen. I wasn't told what to do right off, because nothing like this has ever happened here. I did not post in the TGWGate thread afterwards. At that point, it was all out and I didn't want to make a bigger mess for staff or mods to clean up. But mostly I didn't want to make matters worse for aelliot09 and TGW.

I'm very sorry to all parties involved. I'm not talking about any stupid bro code here. I wouldn't ever do anything to mess with someones marriage. I was not trying to white knight and step in. I never actually thought the wife had registered that account. If I had stopped for a minute long enough to think, what if it was a fresh Arfchick and a Team Members wife, I wouldn't have made any contact. As that would be an obvious major dickmove. I tried to troll to feed what I thought was a troll, and got trollololol'd. But real people were involved. That whole thing sucked big time. From appearances, it looks like TGW has not killed Rex. Very thankful for that. I'd never forgive myself for home wrecking over the forum.

I didn't get a timeout. Staff has IM'd me saying no hammer. I did not ask for an account name change even with Aimless' drunken name change extravaganza. Surprisingly, I did not get any dick pics after my email was open (this is not an invitation). It's the same email that's tied to my Arfcom account. I've seen stuff posted about a blue bird of prey, but I'm not sure what that is about, so I'm not sure if it applies.

Don't get this locked.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=85152

It matters you that much you saved a screenshot?

Whoa.
Page / 6
Top Top