BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 98
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm not even concerned anymore. Not at all. Obama, Biden, Feinstein, Bloomberg, liberals et al have GROSSLY overplayed their hand. It's all just desperate words at this point. Typical "sore loser" passive aggressive retorts. While I loathe seeing innocent blood shed, people finally realize it's not the gun. We know it, they know it. There's nothing they can do. We know it, they now know it. ETA: I also have a feeling you are going to see a stiff rise in CCW. People are tired of this shit with these sick freaks. I believe you're gonna start seeing said freaks in the future not making past the door before they are ventilated.

View Quote

On the Federal Level, yes they are done. Not on the State Level. Bloomberg and his ilk have been pumping untold amounts of money to have State Legislatures pass Anti Second Amendment laws.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Because she distrusted the government and had firearms? Yeah super crazy...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is sounding more and more like an Adam Lanza / Sandy Hook situation every minute.

Kid with autism - check.
Crazy mom - check.
Democrats - check.

Maybe there is a Raoul X out there after all.

Yup..........looks like the initial stories might be wrong.........she might very well be a loon.

Because she distrusted the government and had firearms? Yeah super crazy...

Hey, it's not like she was building a bunker, with plans for a gun room, reloading room, and a private range.  She can't have been too crazy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

On the Federal Level, yes they are done. Not on the State Level. Bloomberg and his ilk have been pumping untold amounts of money to have State Legislatures pass Anti Second Amendment laws.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not even concerned anymore. Not at all. Obama, Biden, Feinstein, Bloomberg, liberals et al have GROSSLY overplayed their hand. It's all just desperate words at this point. Typical "sore loser" passive aggressive retorts. While I loathe seeing innocent blood shed, people finally realize it's not the gun. We know it, they know it. There's nothing they can do. We know it, they now know it. ETA: I also have a feeling you are going to see a stiff rise in CCW. People are tired of this shit with these sick freaks. I believe you're gonna start seeing said freaks in the future not making past the door before they are ventilated.

Yep. The purple states need to watch for that.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:25:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed, esp those with referendums and petition led ballot initiatives
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:56:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yeah so I am not reading 87 pages of stuff, I just found something. I am not sure if this has already been posted or not...

But has anyone discussed the funny business with his social media? Like his facebook and online presence getting redacted AFTER the shooting?

His name was changed from Chris Harper Mercer to Chris Figgalopola (to obscure the connection)

Google his Facebook handle of = unicornwhisperR

This was one of his posts
(His Facebook page itself has one of his friends calling him out as a psycho, a week or so before the shooting) https://www.facebook.com/unicornwhisperR?fref=ts
He also has some anti gun, pro-UN crap on there (that was posted yesterday)

This is one of his facebook 'kill whites' #BLM posts... as Chris Harper Mercer...

https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/oregon-shooter-6.jpg

And then it got changed to Figgalopola and people noticed, and called whoever did it, out, and then got "threatened"

http://h.dropcanvas.com/1lf0e/proofofforgerythreats.jpg

Source: https://www.youcaring.com/black-lives-matter-seattle-360828

Something fucky is going on

View Quote

From what I've gathered there is a textbook white liberal moonbat female in the Portland area with the same name.  I believe her Facebook page had that Portlandia (or whatever it is) flag.  Since she has the same name, and is also a bit unhinged, her online postings have been swept up with the shooters.  I suspect she has since changed her name, at least in her online postings, to avoid any more confusion.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like Arizona.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:22:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Any mental health bills will be destroyed without any effort from us.  The ACLU, the pharmaceutical industry's lobbyists, and the mental health industry's lobbyists (both of which are more powerful - better financed- than the pro-gun lobby) will never allow it to happen.  "We can't do anything that will increase the stigma associated with mental illness.  It would only make it harder to convince the mentally ill to seek treatment." will be one of their main arguments.
View Quote

When the GVRO (Gun Violence Restraining Order) was passed in CA, the ACLU did not object. The law allows for family to ask a judge to remove firearms from a relative who appears to pose a threat. It was passed after the Santa Barbara shooting and was patterned after existing similar laws in Texas, Indiana and Ohio.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:37:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

When the GVRO (Gun Violence Restraining Order) was passed in CA, the ACLU did not object. The law allows for family to ask a judge to remove firearms from a relative who appears to pose a threat. It was passed after the Santa Barbara shooting and was patterned after existing similar laws in Texas, Indiana and Ohio.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Any mental health bills will be destroyed without any effort from us.  The ACLU, the pharmaceutical industry's lobbyists, and the mental health industry's lobbyists (both of which are more powerful - better financed- than the pro-gun lobby) will never allow it to happen.  "We can't do anything that will increase the stigma associated with mental illness.  It would only make it harder to convince the mentally ill to seek treatment." will be one of their main arguments.

Sounds like it's not much different than family members asking the court to have the person held for a mental evaluation.  ...or a family member asking for a domestic violence restraining order.

Doesn't sound like it opens mental health records and adds them to the NICS database, prohibiting people from purchasing a firearm, without any action from the courts.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:55:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sounds like it's not much different than family members asking the court to have the person held for a mental evaluation.  ...or a family member asking for a domestic violence restraining order.

Doesn't sound like it opens mental health records and adds them to the NICS database, prohibiting people from purchasing a firearm, without any action from the courts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Revisions and clarifications to NICS mental health reporting occurred in bulk post Sandy Hook via state laws and Obama's EOs.  Even with support from NRA.  Remember at the press conference, Wayne LaPierre said we should have an active national database for the mentally ill.
The ball is rolling.  

I don't think anything will happen after this shooting but once we have our Anders Brevik type event, I could see something like that happening, easily.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They can do it in Florida like that. Have a petition to amend the State Constitution. Hell, that is how we got an amendment on pregnant pigs in our Constitution.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:29:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Revisions and clarifications to NICS mental health reporting occurred in bulk post Sandy Hook via state laws and Obama's EOs.  Even with support from NRA.  Remember at the press conference, Wayne LaPierre said we should have an active national database for the mentally ill.

The ball is rolling.  

I don't think anything will happen after this shooting but once we have our Anders Brevik type event, I could see something like that happening, easily.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ball is rolling.  

That will work about like the TSA no-fly list.  Super secret, no way to object, "room for errors".  All that is lacking is passing a law that anyone with more than 2 firearms is obviously mentally ill.  

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:34:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The ball is rolling.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ball is rolling.  

So, as someone who takes medication and occasionally sees a shrink,  I should "sell" my guns before or after this happens?

Because, I don't think it'll even take an Anders moment in this day and age.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#13]
The standard requires adjudication. A court takes your rights not a social worker.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 6:21:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

The ball is rolling.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ball is rolling.  

Personally, I think this legislative path is dangerous and people's rights will get violated as a result.  People are already talking here about how someone with Asperger's shouldn't have been able to own guns, which is ridiculous.  What's the line for revoking the RKBA?  This actually seems like a good way for the Left to try to get as many people prohibited as possible, whether it can be justified or not.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Exactly right. Disqualify everyone from legally owning guns and there is no need  to pass a ban on the guns themselves.

There are so many ways to lose your gun rights now without being found guilty of anything, its scary.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 6:27:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Exactly right. Disqualify everyone from legally owning guns and there is no need  to pass a ban on the guns themselves.

There are so many ways to lose your gun rights now without being found guilty of anything, its scary.

View Quote

The last thing we need are "more laws."
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 6:33:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS!
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think mental health records will be opened up for use in the background checks, because too many from their own side will be fighting it even harder than anybody from our side.  They don't want patient privacy violated.

Think about it.  We've been saying for years that the rabidly anti-gun crowd is nuts.  Do you think they want access to be given to records that will prove us right?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Someone posted this on Facebook. Did this really happen?

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:11:26 PM EDT
[#20]

So far just gateway pundit and the wacko at infowars are the only one reporting it. Several have searched and cannot find that photo actually being posted by cnn.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:20:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So far just gateway pundit and the wacko at infowars are the only one reporting it. Several have searched and cannot find that photo actually being posted by cnn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The way I understand it is that the right photo was used on a couple of broadcasts, and not posted online.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The way I understand it is that the right photo was used on a couple of broadcasts, and not posted online.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how I understood it also.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:25:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, thanks.

No wonder no one saw it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Surprised someone with a clipping service subscription hasn't posted video from CNN.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:46:09 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

That will work about like the TSA no-fly list.  Super secret, no way to object, "room for errors".  All that is lacking is passing a law that anyone with more than 2 firearms is obviously mentally ill.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The ball is rolling.  

So does this mean everyone with a tank icon will lose their guns as the MDA tells me all veterans have PTSD?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So does this mean everyone with a tank icon will lose their guns as the MDA tells me all veterans have PTSD?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ball is rolling.  

All jokes aside, that's a possibility. All it'll take is the right situation and policy makers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:04:42 PM EDT
[#27]
One of the CNN articles has this in there "The writings include ramblings about his racial animus toward black people and general feelings of anger about being isolated and unable to make relationships, law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation told CNN."
Just by reading it you would assume he was white...

CNN article http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/oregon-umpqua-community-college-shooting/
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:25:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
One of the CNN articles has this in there "The writings include ramblings about his racial animus toward black people and general feelings of anger about being isolated and unable to make relationships, law enforcement officials briefed on the investigation told CNN."Just by reading it you would assume he was white...

CNN article http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/oregon-umpqua-community-college-shooting/
View Quote

black dude executes white christians.  

story? " racial animus toward black people"

you have to hand it to CNN
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#29]
anyone catch this?

http://www.infowars.com/cnn-turns-mixed-race-oregon-shooter-into-a-white-man/

CNN Turns Mixed Race Oregon Shooter into a White Man

<h5 class="entry-subtitle">LA Times claims Mercer was a white supremacist</h5>

The reason CNN altered the photo is obvious: the race of Mercer does
not fit the narrative that only white males — and thus white supremacist
— can be mass shooters.

A black male shooter is incompatible with the racist Black Lives
Matters class warfare agenda pushed by the liberal establishment and its
propaganda media.

On Friday, a CNN correspondent, Pamela Brown,
cited writings allegedly penned by Mercer where he "rambled about his
hatred toward black men,” thus portraying him as a racist or possibly a
white supremacist.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:39:02 PM EDT
[#30]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
anyone catch this?

http://www.infowars.com/cnn-turns-mixed-race-oregon-shooter-into-a-white-man/

CNN Turns Mixed Race Oregon Shooter into a White Man

<h5 class="entry-subtitle">LA Times claims Mercer was a white supremacist</h5>

http://hw.infowars.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/mercer.jpg

The reason CNN altered the photo is obvious: the race of Mercer does not fit the narrative that only white males — and thus white supremacist — can be mass shooters.

A black male shooter is incompatible with the racist Black Lives Matters class warfare agenda pushed by the liberal establishment and its propaganda media.

On Friday, a CNN correspondent, Pamela Brown, cited writings allegedly penned by Mercer where he "rambled about his hatred toward black men,” thus portraying him as a racist or possibly a white supremacist.

Did you even read pages 93 and 94?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#31]
My sister has come out as a far left anti gun, very Bernie Sanders supporter.

She has posted many left/socialist posts in Facebook

I started using Facebook to communicate with family on a more regular basis as we are scattered up and down the east coast.

With the recent shooting in Oregon she has restarted with her anti gun bullshit.

the latest is the if we control cars and driving we should control gun in the same manor.

I posted the driving having a license is not a right in the BoR.

I just get brain locked that my flesh and blood can be so far left.

So that I don't go too far and to save myself the aggravation, I unfriended her.

Maybe I am going to far but I just don't have the patients to argue with hr as I will not change her mind one bit.

I cannot fathom how the left can believe the irrational things they believe!!

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:31:10 PM EDT
[#32]
The survivor of the shootings received an envelope, with a flash drive inside, from the killer.

http://www.startribune.com/the-latest-survivor-grandparents-of-victim-attend-church/330578601/
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:12:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

The standard requires adjudication. A court takes your rights not a social worker.
View Quote
Have someone handling your finances for you? A fiduciary assigned to you by the VA puts you on the Mentally Disabled list of folks that can't own guns.

It wasn't done by the courts, it was done by bureaucrats.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:23:18 PM EDT
[#34]
If Obama had a brother, he would look like the Oregon psycho.  Both having one white and one black parent.  Both having non American fathers.

ETA: Both mentally compromised.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:27:13 PM EDT
[#35]

FYI

Chris Mintz Fund up to $744,615.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:59:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are you seeing this in the Ohio Revised Code?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:03:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I started using Facebook to communicate with family on a more regular basis as we are scattered up and down the east coast.
With the recent shooting in Oregon she has restarted with her anti gun bullshit.

the latest is the if we control cars and driving we should control gun in the same manor.

So that I don't go too far and to save myself the aggravation, I unfriended her.
Maybe I am going to far but I just don't have the patients to argue with hr as I will not change her mind one bit.

View Quote

My dad is the same way. I hardly talk to him anymore, especially since I found out he has borderline personality disorder. He goes from pretty cool to absolute moonbat nutso in the blink of an eye, and none of it is ever his fault.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:15:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Just agree with them.

Tell them you think there should be a law that bans every single gun.

Nobody except police and military should have any sort of gun.

See where they go with that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 12:46:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 1:40:59 AM EDT
[#40]
I have been out of state, on vacation, since last Wednesday. I did not follow this thread, as there were no intarwebs around my AO.  Anytime I was near a television, volume or not, what was clear to me was the media on every channel was clearly following their historical path:  they were dancing in the blood of the victims to sell their advertising, and to forward their agenda.

Fuck the "mainstream" media.  We must make them obsolete.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 1:57:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry dude, I meant to type Connecticut in there.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 2:09:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah, something funny going on there...

Facebook Capture

It says there are 5 captures, but only shows the one October 5th capture, and doesn't allow you to scroll back to 2014...   I haven't seen that before.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys digging for stuff, don't forget about the wayback machine at archive.org

Facebook Capture

It says there are 5 captures, but only shows the one October 5th capture, and doesn't allow you to scroll back to 2014...   I haven't seen that before.

And now it's just reloading every second or two.

ETA: WASTED POST 762!  
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:21:17 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Facebook Capture

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys digging for stuff, don't forget about the wayback machine at archive.org

Facebook Capture

You have some incorrect assumptions on how wayback works.

1. Captures can be started by someone looking for a capture.

2. A capture is not a change, it's just the bot looking for a change.

It has five captures that all happened on the same day, by different people after whatever the standard time-out is on wayback captures, all requesting their own lookup which then prompted a capture.  All of this happens because there is interest in the site, not because the site is changing.

There is no data because nobody was interested in it before, and now there are 5 on one day (with no changes at all in the sites).
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:11:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

That really doesn't matter. Just because it's not enumerated in the BoR doesn't mean it's not a right. The only reason driving is licensed is because the roads are paid for by the .gov so they can set the rules on who uses them. You can drive on private land without a license all you want. The correct analogy with driving would be that if you want to hunt or shoot on public land you need a gun license. Which I know at least for hunting you do need a hunting license to hunt public land in most states.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:24:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Hildebeast was pushing closing the gun show loophole and lawsuits by victims against manufactures today at her town-hall meeting.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:29:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

They show a FiveSeven for the Fort Hood shooting...

But wasn't the shooter shot with a FiveSeven?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a screenshot of the NYT's website. Story is still at the top of the page, but inaccurately suggests the Roseburg shooter used an AR (all reports say it was a handgun). I'm sure that's an accident and will be corrected shortly

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5823/21736674169_b4018510ae_b.jpg

Best info I could find on what weapons he had, couldn't find any info on what he actually used. No one has said the rifle was used as far as I know.

A federal agency says the gunman who killed nine people at an Oregon community college had body armor and was armed with three pistols, a rifle and five additional magazines.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives provided the information late Thursday in an incident report obtained by The Associated Press. The guns included a 9mm Glock pistol and .40-caliber Smith & Wesson, both traced to the suspect.

He also had a .40-caliber Taurus pistol traced to someone in Portland and a .556-caliber Del-Ton.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6c030bd8d9084cc183231b77b05f5582/latest-sheriff-number-firearms-shooters-home

No, that terrorist fuck used a FiveSeven, and he was shot in the spine by a female MP with an M9.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:34:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:37:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:40:18 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

No, that terrorist fuck used a FiveSeven, and he was shot in the spine by a female MP with an M9.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a screenshot of the NYT's website. Story is still at the top of the page, but inaccurately suggests the Roseburg shooter used an AR (all reports say it was a handgun). I'm sure that's an accident and will be corrected shortly

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5823/21736674169_b4018510ae_b.jpg

Best info I could find on what weapons he had, couldn't find any info on what he actually used. No one has said the rifle was used as far as I know.

A federal agency says the gunman who killed nine people at an Oregon community college had body armor and was armed with three pistols, a rifle and five additional magazines.

The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives provided the information late Thursday in an incident report obtained by The Associated Press. The guns included a 9mm Glock pistol and .40-caliber Smith & Wesson, both traced to the suspect.

He also had a .40-caliber Taurus pistol traced to someone in Portland and a .556-caliber Del-Ton.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/6c030bd8d9084cc183231b77b05f5582/latest-sheriff-number-firearms-shooters-home

IIRC That was the second Ft Hood shooting.  (Female MP)  I think the first was Ft Hood  police (civs)
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:42:57 AM EDT
[#50]
Story losing steam
Page / 98
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top