BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted for the OP's admission that he is a retread.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the over/under on the number of posts it takes for somebody to mention your old account?

Yep

Throw out all the benned users you think Ii am, i will tell you if you are right, and send a usgi mag, since pmags are dildos

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 8:51:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's the over/under on the number of posts it takes for somebody to mention your old account?

Yep

Throw out all the benned users you think Ii am, i will tell you if you are right, and send a usgi mag, since pmags are dildos

LOL. Never understood the "Paging NorCal!" tattle tales on this site.

Someone may have had an account on a website prior. Ermagawd!!!

So what?

As long as he isnt posting dicks, what do you care?

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:02:28 PM EDT
[#3]

One way or another this oughta be good!

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
My guess: long time lurker with an account without a post, you forgot the email and/or password and registered a new account.  That or you have a roommate who posts here.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:07:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My guess: long time lurker with an account without a post, you forgot the email and/or password and registered a new account.  That or you have a roommate who posts here.
View Quote

Yes.

A "roommate."

Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes.

A "roommate."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

A "roommate."

You dont know me or Troy and his leather chaps
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

A "roommate."

Too much info.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 9:44:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

A "roommate."

ass-less chaps?
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 11:50:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

ass-less chaps?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

A "roommate."

ass-less chaps?

Again.

I have to do this...AGAIN.

Okay:

- ALL chaps are "ass less."  There is no such thing as chaps that have an ass.

- Chaps are designed to be worn over pants, such as (usually) blue jeans.

- The fellas you see in the gay pride parade in San Francisco are wearing chaps with no pants on underneath, they are not wearing "ass less chaps," because, again, ALL chaps are "ass less" by design, and there are no kind of chaps that have an ass sewn into them to begin with.

<---Determined to stamp out "ass less chaps" as an ARFCOM inaccuracy in my lifetime.

(Tax deductible donations may be made to "Help 6winchester2 Stamp Out ARFCOM Chaps Misconception - It's For The Children ®").

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 7:55:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Again.

Okay:

- The fellas you see in the gay pride parade in San Francisco are wearing chaps with no pants on underneath, they are not wearing "ass less chaps," because, again, ALL chaps are "ass less" by design, and there are no kind of chaps that have an ass sewn into them to begin with.

<---Determined to stamp out "ass less chaps" as an ARFCOM inaccuracy in my lifetime.

(Tax deductible donations may be made to "Help 6winchester2 Stamp Out ARFCOM Chaps Misconception - It's For The Children ®").

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

A "roommate."

ass-less chaps?

Again.

Okay:

When someone says "ass less chaps", it's a joke to incite somebody into explaining that all chaps are assless.

Looks like you fell for it bucky
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:08:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Again.

Okay:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

A "roommate."

ass-less chaps?

Again.

Okay:

Well....we all have our causes I suppose. I mean, somebody had to pick up that banner and run with it. Fairplay to you I guess.
Link Posted: 7/30/2016 8:11:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Again.

Okay:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes.

A "roommate."

ass-less chaps?

Again.

Okay:

DAMN!

Something really chapped your ass!

Link Posted: 7/30/2016 9:00:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Arfcom 101
View Quote

It's missing Imbroglio.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top