Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 11:01:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Also in effort to keep it simple, forget the 2nd ammendment quotes. As much as I support it, I don't think outside people are going to be interested enough to read a shirt that is cluttered with political information. Hand out fliers if you want to express your view on the 2nd. You will get more responses. [^]
View Quote

You guys amaze me.

How does "Protecting YOUR Second Amendment" clutter up a shirt??? IT FOUR FRIGGIN WORDS!!!!!!!!!!! People are too busy to read FOUR words???? Sheesh.

Don't you get it, yet??? The AR is ABOUT the Second Amendment.

And no, you're wrong about fliers,too. People see you comin' with fliers, they'll run the other way. The T-shirt is out there, for EVERYONE to see.

Gee, why don't we make a shirt that has a microscopic little logo down on the bottom. Better yet, lets put it on the inside of the shirt, where no one can see it.  We wouldn't want to OFFEND anyone. And GOD FORBID we should stand up for our second amendment rights!!!!!!!!!

PANSIES!!!!!!! Our rights are lost 'cuz of wallflowers like y'all.

I gotta quit here, or I'm gonna stroke out.

Link Posted: 4/20/2001 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 1:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the original shirt in black less the skull.  Very simple and to the point.  They will look up ar15.com if and when they choose.  

KISS....It's called marketing 101....so relax...mellow dude!  I will send you some pins for you to tack the 2nd. Amendment to yours.  I prefer to talk to people, some prefer to yell at them.  Your choice, we all have one.  

Bow  
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 1:49:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice idea, but don't under any circumstances use a post-ban M-4.  If you are going to put an M-4 on the shirts, at least use a real one.

mattjedi[x]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 9:40:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
[b]People are too busy to read FOUR words???? Sheesh.[/b]
View Quote

Actually, yes.  This morning my wife called her 17 year-old son on his cell phone to wake him up (I know, but he pays for the phone.  Told he and his mother I wasn't paying one red cent for a 17 year old to have a cell).

The boy was in his bedroom, which is separated from the living room my wife was in by ONE LOUSY WALL!!!  She had a lap full of make-up kit and when I asked her why she did that, her reply was, "I didn't want to move the make up and I didn't think you wanted me to yell at him through the wall."

Sigh...when it comes to common sense inj this house I am the minority.

awp101[shotgun]
Link Posted: 4/21/2001 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Maybe offer 2 colors?  Grey (Ash) & Black maybe?

Sweatshirts would be nice too.  Embroidered logo??
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 12:58:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey what ever you all decide to do count me in!!!
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 7:30:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Put me down for offing the skull. I like the team and user name idea.[8D]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Cool shirt but lose the skull. I like the team and user name idea.[8D]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 4:00:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, I'm going to work on the design tomarrow night and Tuesday, here's what I got so far.  Add "Team", add pro-second statement, rework the rifles part seems that people prefer Pre-Ban Config, but is'nt totally against post.  That pretty much sum it up as far as design goes?
Link Posted: 4/22/2001 6:28:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Garandman
I think you and I are the only ones being vocal for the 2nd Amendment part of the shirt.  I rather like it.  I agree with both your posts, and even got in a short one before your first one, but no one seemed to have noticed.  

Anyone else FOR the 2nd Amendment part on the shirt?  We all talk it.  Are people afraid to walk around with it on your shirt??  Don't get it...

[8D]
WWoodworth
View Quote

AMEN!
Hell I brought up the idea and everyone else thinks it should be left out. WTF is going on we want a shirt but lets don't make a statement. I think some think well it's bad enuf to have that evil rifle on it should we spout off the 2nd Amendment too? Hell Yes! They go out of their way to ban it you should go out of yours to protect it.  Talk is cheap so watch your six
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 2:35:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Only reason I'm against the skull is because it blocks the rifles, alot of people that will see the T won't even know what a AR is, I say show'em. I like the "Defending Your 2nd Admendment" statement(put up/on or shutup, where's your backbone, gunowners have been compromising for over 30+ years and look where it got us). Also I like the "Team AR15.com" concept. Most of all there should be a fairly decent image of a AR(preferrably pre-ban M4) on the front and back. When and if you go ahead with this idea, you should offer a minimalist?cheap version and a all the bells and whistles version for view. I'm guessing most of us can afford to spend a few more $$ for a nicer shirt(gonna be alot cheaper than a new gun no matter what you put on it). Like the idea though.[8D]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 6:48:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:32:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/25/2001 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://thematrix.acmecity.com/one/40/constitution.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#18]
hey doc mind if i use that pic for a shirt
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Garandman, . You pull one statement of mine and twist it around to suit your needs...A tactic taken right out of the book of the ANTI'S.

garandman, you know you twisted things around on me...Can't we just all get along.LOL[}:D]Feel much better now[}:D]Should I put on my Kryptonite suit, or are we cool?
View Quote

first of all, if I post your quote, HOW can you say I'm twisting your words. I put YOUR words, your ACTUAL words, there for EVERYONE to see.

Secondly, in addressing your quote, I asked how FOUR WORDS could clutter up a shirt?? You claimed it would. I asked "How?"" No twisting of your words there. None. Nada. Zip.

Thirdly, I opened up my post with two words -  "You guys." Unless you have a split personality, OneShot, that means I was talking about MORE than just you. Don't get up in arms about comments I direct to other people.

Fourthly, you now add that the phrase "Defending YOUR Second Amendment" on a T-shirt would make someone look "stupid." Man, I don't NEED to twist your words to suit my purposes. Your words hang yourself.

You state that "how we choose to let others know is an individual effort as well as a group effort." Here's a news flash for ya - your way ain't workin'.

There is no need to twist your words. Your clear statements make it clear that you are hoping the ANTI's are gonna play nice, and will "compromise." That's a fantasy. Ain't gonna happen. And by your own words, with no twisting by me, apparently you don't intend to do much about it. 'Cuz you wouldn't want to go out in public with a cluttered shirt. And God Forbid you should ever look stupid.

We see the world differently. that doesn't make you a bad person. Just someone else who those of us who accept reality are gonna have to pull their butt out of a sling.
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#20]
W.Woodworth,

Constitution must go on top, and could you put a 30rd mag in that a2?  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/26/2001 12:16:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top