BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:23:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Alex Jonesstein is a Jew kiss ass he is married to a JEW.

This should go over well.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:25:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://images.pixelpeeping.net/Halberdier/Piers/9.JPG

I'm gonna dress up like I'm a private contractor in Iraq, complete with morale patches, my own callsign, and tactical dip, (even though I haven't started shaving yet) but I'm only going to use mace.

Him and his friends are the same douchebags that I love to watch walking around playing dress-up at gun shows.  

I saw the cowboy, along with several of his partners, put their fingers on the triggers of their rifles and wave them at cars coming up the drive.

ETA: They also had the barrels of their rifles firmly planted into their knees most of the time, and often with the finger on the trigger.

And THAT's the kind of gun owner that gives others a bad name.  The only thing that worries me about guys like that is their overreaction to anything, but they would never last long.  The old guys in NY are the ones the bad guys should be concerned with.

I wonder if these fuckers kissed their wives/girlfriends goodbye before they left to go suit up.

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:35:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I'm a jew, got a fucking problem?

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:44:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

In before the forced circumcision.

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:51:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Unbelievable.  What a freakin horse and pony show  Glad you stood up to that clown.

There was a cool guy next to me doing the same thing. We were both a foot or two from mace boy and his Rambo buds. Frankly, that made this better because that dude was not completely all there. I could see this one going to the ground.

Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:54:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm a jew, got a fucking problem?

I am not a jew but I support 325moutguru ... I got to ask the same thing..you got a problem with Jews...if so GTFO
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:55:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unbelievable.  What a freakin horse and pony show  Glad you stood up to that clown.

There was a cool guy next to me doing the same thing. We were both a foot or two from mace boy and his Rambo buds. Frankly, that made this better because that dude was not completely all there. I could see this one going to the ground.

I think I left before you got there, but I saw another guy taking video of the cowbot and they were yelling at him.  No mace was pulled out though.
Link Posted: 2/5/2013 6:56:21 AM EDT
[#8]
CoC 1 too much to edit.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top