Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Who were the principals of AD? SEALs? GB? Some SOCOM Intel unit?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe that they are Military Intelligence types.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Captain Pooby, check your IM for a question.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 9:38:58 PM EDT
[#4]
The whole story doesn't really surprise me a damn bit. I put nothing past Clinton operatives in order to cover their ass. They will stop at nothing to cover up or destroy evidence of their crimes.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:22:08 AM EDT
[#5]
This whole smells like the Warren Commision.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:55:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This whole smells like the Warren Commision.

Exactly, and about as much will come from it too.
I am not defending the Klintons, they were the worst thing to happen to our country since reconstruction, but nothing will come of this.

If  the media can get people to believe Carl Rove is guilty of treason, you don't think they can pin this to Bush?
Sandy berger will find a "document" in one of his fat cracks that he "forgot" to wash out that will show how the Bush admin. was warned about this Feb, 1st  2001, or something like that.
There is no way they are going to attack their golden calf.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:06:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've been staring at this post for at least ten minutes. I'm dumbfounded as to the gravity of this and the total lack of news headlines and outrage. I knew there had to be more to the Sandy Berger story.
This goes beyond "left leaning" media. It borders on treason and no one is reporting it.
I honestly dont know what to say.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can someone please explain this to me in a little more detail? Give me some links maybe?

I kinda understand this story but I've been busy lately and dont have a good handle on it.

Able Danger's mission was to locate Al Qaeda operating in this country.  They located four cells, including the cell whose leader was Mohammed Atta, one year before 9/11.   They asked the higher ups for permission to notify the FBI, who could arrest them.  A lawyer at the Pentagon, a person who got their job because Hillary Clinton nominated her, decided that there would be significant "political fallout" because Atta and his friends were here legally.  In other words, after this lawyer talked with her friends Bill and Hillary, they were concerned about lost votes if they acted on the information Able Danger provided them.  They put political considerations ahead of national security.  Last year, a prominent member of the 9/11 Commission ended up being the same lawyer who blocked the apprehension of Atta, and for some reason, this little matter never made it into the 9/11 Commission Report.  Coincidentally, another friend of BIll and Hillary, Sandy Berger, stole some secret documents from the National Archives -- it is believed they may be documents pertaining to the Able Danger findings, but we will never know.  It is a cover up of a cover up, which had the lawyer not blocked the investigation, 9/11 might never had occurred, and the Clintons are directly responsible.

You and me both, Pooby!! Big + 1, I can't believe what I'm reading!!!!.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 4:38:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I am now and have been for a couple of years, CONVINCED beyond a reasonable doubt that the Clintons and many of their minions have committed many despicable acts of high treason for which they should and would have been jailed for many long years...IF the truth ever came out.

I believe that this trail of crimes began in Arkansas and led to Washington.

I am convinced that Bill Clinton is in fact a brilliant master criminal with an exceptional mind and the instincts of a fox.  He accomplishes with votes and rewards, what the Dons and Cartel Jefes do with machine guns.  For example, the very first thing Bill did on his way to the top was as the AG in Arkansas, completely take over the state police and other security forces.  They became his personal guards and investigators.   Taking this a bit farther, I can think of no more stupid or maleable United States AG than Janet El Reno.  As we now know, many appointed members of the Justice Dept. in the Clinton years were old pals and confidants.  Some of these quashed a VERY bad investigation into old bribery charges  vis. Governor Clinton and Tyson the Chiken Man about 1996.  The story made it to Frontline but most have forgotton it.  The accusations were made by Tyson corporate pilots who were flying millions of $$$ to Clinton in brown office envelopes each month.  We now know that Gorelick and Berger, et al, worked VERY hard to help the Clintons avoid any dirt in the Atta case.  We also know that many of Clinton's former cronies went to jail rather than rat him out.  THAT my friends is POWER!

Anyway...I believe that Clinton used his offices to his great advantage to the detriment of the United States and for that matter the world.  In that, he was the most successful Novi Homini I have EVER seen...greater in fact that even Stalin or Hitler.  He came from poverty and dirt and became the most powerful man in the world and a millionaire.  He was so powerful he could get blow jobs in the Oval Office.

Ms. Gorelick and her actions are a prime example of the mischief that the Clinton protectors accomplished to protect the President and Hillary during their tenure.  They had staffies all over Washington in all key positions JUST for that purpose.

Finally, I am convinced that the prime reason for the 9/11 attack is the Clinton's lack of response to the growing terror threat...and that this inaction was in fact due directly to political reasons.   NOTHING happened in the Clinton Administration without the political factor having been applied.  People DIED because of Clinton and his minions!!!

I hope that one day, historians will be able to dig up enough of thr truth to show the world how dirty those people really are.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:25:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I hope that one day, historians will be able to dig up enough of thr truth to show the world how dirty those people really are.

I hope that it is sooner than one day in the future. I mean, this is a serious high crime. A series of high crimes. There is no way in hell that Hillary should be a viable candidate. Berger should be in jail. Gorelick should be in jail. There are probably a dozen others that we don't know about, that should be in jail. Clintons legacy should be universally recognized as that of criminal negligence.  I know some around here think that nothing will come of it, so we should just accept that and forget it. Fuck that. Tell everyone you know. Keep screaming about it. The media can only ignore it for so long, until it breaks open and then they will be compelled to cover it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:19:42 AM EDT
[#10]
So why isn't this shit ALL OVER Fox NEws?

It isn't like they're CNN for chrisakes!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:43:02 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I know.  But at the top of the hour, about 15 minutes from now, Brian Wilson on Fox Weekend Live is gonna go over it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Fox News is beginning to cover it now.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:59:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:16:04 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I am now and have been for a couple of years, CONVINCED beyond a reasonable doubt that the Clintons and many of their minions have committed many despicable acts of high treason for which they should and would have been jailed for many long years...IF the truth ever came out.

I believe that this trail of crimes began in Arkansas and led to Washington.

I am convinced that Bill Clinton is in fact a brilliant master criminal with an exceptional mind and the instincts of a fox.  He accomplishes with votes and rewards, what the Dons and Cartel Jefes do with machine guns.  For example, the very first thing Bill did on his way to the top was as the AG in Arkansas, completely take over the state police and other security forces.  They became his personal guards and investigators.   Taking this a bit farther, I can think of no more stupid or maleable United States AG than Janet El Reno.  As we now know, many appointed members of the Justice Dept. in the Clinton years were old pals and confidants.  Some of these quashed a VERY bad investigation into old bribery charges  vis. Governor Clinton and Tyson the Chiken Man about 1996.  The story made it to Frontline but most have forgotton it.  The accusations were made by Tyson corporate pilots who were flying millions of $$$ to Clinton in brown office envelopes each month.  We now know that Gorelick and Berger, et al, worked VERY hard to help the Clintons avoid any dirt in the Atta case.  We also know that many of Clinton's former cronies went to jail rather than rat him out.  THAT my friends is POWER!

Anyway...I believe that Clinton used his offices to his great advantage to the detriment of the United States and for that matter the world.  In that, he was the most successful Novi Homini I have EVER seen...greater in fact that even Stalin or Hitler.  He came from poverty and dirt and became the most powerful man in the world and a millionaire.  He was so powerful he could get blow jobs in the Oval Office.

Ms. Gorelick and her actions are a prime example of the mischief that the Clinton protectors accomplished to protect the President and Hillary during their tenure.  They had staffies all over Washington in all key positions JUST for that purpose.

Finally, I am convinced that the prime reason for the 9/11 attack is the Clinton's lack of response to the growing terror threat...and that this inaction was in fact due directly to political reasons.   NOTHING happened in the Clinton Administration without the political factor having been applied.  People DIED because of Clinton and his minions!!!

Finally, someone who shares my exact same thoughts!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:35:27 PM EDT
[#15]
It gets even lower for clinton. I read an article about the number one terrorist in the world before bin laden.His name is Imad Fayez Mugniyah.This guy was in charge of the 1983 attack in Beirut that killed 241 marines. The us indicted him in july of 1985 for hijacking of flight twa-847.
In 1996 clinton had a chance to get him and backed out. The navy seals were going to board a ship that he was on. The seals had everything perfect. they had the layout of the ship. the ship was illegal(markings were not correct) and the us had every thing set to go. Clinton gave the order to back down(saying he was no longer on board).Really, what did he do jump out and start swimming.
The commanding officer wrote the article in soilder of fortune magazine.He said, They had every reason to check the ship out and that clinton gave the order(to stand down)because Imad was no longer on the ship. The officer said what did it hurt to check. What if the ship had a nuke on board.
It was close to election time and clinton didn't want a bad press if guys were killed.
then this Imad asshole helps kill more people 1992 bombings in israeli embassy and in 1994 killing 86 people. It is also believed he is one who helped with the 96 Kobar towers attack and the 2000 uss cole bombing.$25,000,000.00 reward.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 3:07:10 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Google Jamie Gorelick.

Needs to be prosecuted for treason

Along with her former Boss.....

Eric The(Hang'EmHigh)Hun

Let's not forget Richard Clarke's position in all this, too.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It gets even lower for clinton. I read an article about the number one terrorist in the world before bin laden.His name is Imad Fayez Mugniyah.This guy was in charge of the 1983 attack in Beirut that killed 241 marines. The us indicted him in july of 1985 for hijacking of flight twa-847.
In 1996 clinton had a chance to get him and backed out. The navy seals were going to board a ship that he was on. The seals had everything perfect. they had the layout of the ship. the ship was illegal(markings were not correct) and the us had every thing set to go. Clinton gave the order to back down(saying he was no longer on board).Really, what did he do jump out and start swimming.
The commanding officer wrote the article in soilder of fortune magazine.He said, They had every reason to check the ship out and that clinton gave the order(to stand down)because Imad was no longer on the ship. The officer said what did it hurt to check. What if the ship had a nuke on board.
It was close to election time and clinton didn't want a bad press if guys were killed.
then this Imad asshole helps kill more people 1992 bombings in israeli embassy and in 1994 killing 86 people. It is also believed he is one who helped with the 96 Kobar towers attack and the 2000 uss cole bombing.$25,000,000.00 reward.

Maybe I'm guilty of lookin' at the world thru rose colored glasses but I firmly believe people ultimately get whatever is coming to 'em. In the case of the clintons (and all of their pals, as well), sooner or later justice will catch up with them somewhere and, when it does, the clintons house of cards will come crashing down right on top of them. Then they'll pay for for all of the blood that's on their hands, all of their lying and all of their unjust (or otherwise stupid) antics that they were involved in, and guilty of, during their political tenure of the 1980's and 90's. It may take awhile but, sooner or later, justice or God or karma or whatever you want to call it will catch up with them, grab them by the balls and will punish them for all they've done.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:50:14 PM EDT
[#18]
The Bloggers have started calling it the 911 Ommission

when jamie gorelick was made a panel member instead
of a witness the whole process became suspect.......
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Maybe I'm guilty of lookin' at the world thru rose colored glasses but I firmly believe people ultimately get whatever is coming to 'em. In the case of the clintons (and all of their pals, as well), sooner or later justice will catch up with them somewhere and, when it does, the clintons house of cards will come crashing down right on top of them. Then they'll pay for for all of the blood that's on their hands, all of their lying and all of their unjust (or otherwise stupid) antics that they were involved in, and guilty of, during their political tenure of the 1980's and 90's. It may take awhile but, sooner or later, justice or God or karma or whatever you want to call it will catch up with them, grab them by the balls and will punish them for all they've done.

I am impatient, so I am hoping for sooner
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:19:12 AM EDT
[#20]

I cannot recall the senator's name, but the senator brought this whole matter to light in June. It was not covered by the mainstream media at all, and someone happenned to read it in the congressional record, and only a very few in media have discussed it. I heard the recording of the Senator basically asking "WTF happenned here?", but as you said, the left-wing media is ignoring this matter.

Representative Curt Weldon from Pennsylvania was the first to talk about it in a speach on the floor of the house.  According to Representative Weldon, two seperate members of the Able Danger team independently attempted to bring this information to the 9/11 commission.  They were told by members of the commission that the commission was not interested.

Maybe if we ignore it, maybe it will go away.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:22:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Since you gentlemen haved opened up  the subject, might I suggest the following. First of all I would recommend going to the site-RBNLIVE.COM and listen or download their shows( Particularily, The National Intel report, The Sting of Stang, Officer Jack McLamb, and the John Moore shows) They will give you more insight as to what is really going on.

As for the 9-11 info I would highly suggest checking out the website-http://www.karlschwarz.com/ and reading his book titled " One Way Ticket to Crawford Texas". Mr. Schwarz was a RNC insider until he started to discover the corruption and decided to tell about it. He gives detailed accounts of contracts and deals cut before 9-11, and how 9-11 was needed to facilitate those deals.

For those of you who still believe that our Government could not or would not cover up or be involved in any such activity, you should do a GOOGLE search on the terms:

" report form Iron Mountain"

" Operation Northwoods"

as well as http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6895.htm
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:20:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 10:44:58 AM EDT
[#23]
tag
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:28:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Since my other thread on a different subject concerning this matter was locked by TC, I will repost the CNN article, where one of the Able Danger folks has now come forward.  (This is a very large issue, and it is possible to have a thread that is actually concerning a completely different aspect of it without being a "dupe")

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/08/17/sept.11.hijackers/index.html

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Publicly identifying himself for the first time, a former member of a classified Pentagon intelligence unit elaborated on what he claims were attempts he made to share information about potential al Qaeda operatives in the United States before the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks.

Lt. Col. Anthony Shaffer claims he alerted the FBI in September 2000 about the information uncovered by the secret military unit "Able Danger," but he says three meetings he set up with bureau officials were allegedly blocked by military lawyers, according to Rep. Curt Weldon, R-Pa., who has set up interviews for Shaffer.

Last week, Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, the chairman and vice-chairman of the now-defunct 9/11 Commission, said in a statement that Able Danger "did not turn out to be historically significant, set against the larger context of U.S. policy and intelligence efforts that involved (Osama) bin Laden and al Qaeda." added by JKS - BULLSHIT

Shaffer has refused to reveal his identity up until now. Weldon has discussed in the past week the allegations of the blocked meetings.

Shaffer and Weldon allege there was information developed in September 2000 by the Able Danger unit identifying Mohamed Atta as a potential al Qaeda operative in the United States.

They have said the information was developed from "open source" public material, but have not provided any details.

Weldon told CNN on Tuesday Shaffer set up the meetings with FBI officials at the time, but they were all canceled because lawyers for the Special Forces unit -- of which Able Danger was a member -- were allegedly concerned military authorities could not legally share information with domestic law enforcement about potential terror suspects in the United States.

"I was at the point of near insubordination over the fact that this was something important, that this was something that should have been pursued," Shaffer told The New York Times in Wednesday's editions.

Since the allegations gained renewed media interest last week, military officials have said they were looking into Shaffer's allegations and refused to comment further.

Shaffer also met with the 9/11 Commission when it was investigating the government failures that preceded the terror attacks.

After criticism from Weldon and others saying the panel erred in not including these allegations in its final report, Kean and Hamilton issued the statement last week.

Shaffer has identified himself now because "he wants to set the record straight," Weldon told CNN.

In their joint written statement, Kean and Hamilton said the 9/11 Commission first became aware of Able Danger on Oct. 21, 2003, when then-executive director Philip Zelikow and two staffers met at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan with three individuals doing intelligence work for the Defense Department.

One of the intelligence officers urged the commission to look into Able Danger and complained that Congress had "ended a human intelligence network he considered valuable."

Kean and Hamilton said the official memorandum from that meeting does not mention that Atta's name or any of the other hijackers' names were brought up during the conversation.

According to The New York Times, Shaffer claims he participated in the October 2003 meeting.

Separately, Kean and Hamilton said a senior 9/11 Commission staffer met with a "U.S. Navy officer employed at DOD who was seeking to be interviewed by commission staff in connection with a data mining project on which he had worked."

But they said the officer's "account was not sufficiently reliable" to include in the final report.

That meeting, they said, took place on July 12, 2004, when the commission's final report was already well into the final stages -- the final report was released on July 22.

The meeting included the senior commission staff member, another staffer, the Navy officer and another Defense Department representative.

According to the official record of the meeting, the officer "recalled seeing the name and photo of Mohammed Atta on an 'analyst notebook chart' assembled by another officer," Kean and Hamilton said.

"The officer being interviewed said he saw this material only briefly, that the relevant material dated from February through April 2000, and that it showed Mohammed Atta to be a member of an al Qaeda cell located in Brooklyn," the joint statement said.

"The officer complained that this information and information about other alleged members of a Brooklyn cell had been soon afterward deleted from the document because DOD lawyers were concerned about the propriety of DOD intelligence efforts that might be focused inside the United States."

But the officer "could not describe what information had led to this supposed Atta identification. Nor could the interviewee recall, when questioned, any details about how he thought a link to Atta could have been made by this DOD program in 2000 or any time before 9/11," the statement said.

Kean and Hamilton said Pentagon "documents had mentioned nothing about Atta, nor had anyone come forward between September 2001 and July 2004 with any similar information."

"Weighing this with the information about Atta's actual activities, the negligible information available about Atta to other U.S. government agencies and the German government before 9/11, and the interviewer's assessment of the interviewee's knowledge and credibility, the Commission staff concluded that the officer's account was not sufficiently reliable to warrant revision of the report or further investigation."

The commission did seek information about the covert operation, eventually resulting in the meeting with the Navy officer in July 2004, they said.

Although the final report did not mention Able Danger by name, the information the commission received about it "contributed to the commission's depiction of intelligence efforts against al Qaeda before 9/11."

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:55:30 AM EDT
[#25]
What do any of us expect from a .gov that throws infants off planes if their names come up on the "No Fly List."

PROFANITY WARNING
WHAT A BUNCH OF FUC*$%# BOOBS!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:12:47 AM EDT
[#26]
bump because an important new development in the case has occurred which a mod who shall remain nameless did not believe merited a separate thread (an assessment with which I strongly disagree)
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:32:09 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think we should drop this. First of all, Clinton didn't fly one of the planes, lay the blame where it belongs. Second, the media will say,"see Bush DID know about it ahead of time"
The left will absolve Clinton because he was a short timer at that point.

Alot of mistakes were made, pointing fingers and shouting treason won't fix them.

Yeah, but when concrete steps like the Patriot Act are taken, the sort of people who put the domestic/foreign firewall in place start howling again for the same reasons: too much government power is always a bad thing, no matter what the defense condition at the moment.

Maybe that would have flown in the 1990s.  Maybe.  But the aggravating thing is seeing the Left and the libertardian right saying the same things when we're at war and after an attack worse than Pearl Harbor, and hearing them make equivilences between Bush's attempts to facilitate the defense of our country and the takeover of the Weimar Republic by the Nazis.

this is bullshit, I'm not prepared to sacrifice any liberty when the .gov leaves the whole southern border wide open because big bidness needs cheap illegal labor. you can keep drinking the koolaid bud, but my eyes are open.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:28:47 PM EDT
[#28]
bump for the evening crowd, so they'll read the section about one of the Able Danger folks coming forward and showing the 9/11 commission for the sham it was, on page 3.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:45:00 AM EDT
[#29]
This is an outrage! That bastard Clinton!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:35:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Have you heard the interviews with Lt. Col Schaffer? I first heard him on The Michael Savage Show, and then a day later on Sean Hannity. It is painfully clear that the Clinton machine dropped the ball, and caused 3000 American deaths
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:02:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:08:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Hannity is talking about it right now
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:20:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Lt. Colonel Shaffer is already being harrassed by higher ups. He doesn't sound like he will back down either.
He is proving that the 9/11 commission was a fucking white-wash

Go get 'em Colonel
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The chief lawyer responsible for Atta walking is now a direct-report to Condi Rice.  I wonder if the lawyer will get the boot or a slap on the wrist ... and why did they keep this little matter out of the 9/11 report?  Could it be because this same lawyer sat on the 9/11 commission?

That lawyer needs to be prosecuted

+1
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#35]
ABLE PROVIDENCE  is the next step
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:40:36 PM EDT
[#36]
I am amazed, at the ignorance in this thread.

You think there's a difference who is president???            

The .gov is run/controlled by lifetime "professionals",  (read bureaucrats for the morons), who remain through administrations. They protect themselves, and their "patrons".

In other words, they're corrupt.

I'll also note, there were republicans on the commission too.

Didn't Bush appoint/approve them??????                        
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Of course.  This sort of demonstrates it.  Also tells you why it's suicidal to put Democrats in charge of national security.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The .gov is run/controlled by lifetime "professionals",  (read bureaucrats for the morons), who remain through administrations. They protect themselves, and their "patrons".

I am saddened by your ignorance. You my friend are the moron. Wake up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Quoted:

You think there's a difference who is president???            hr

It really doesn't matter WHO is the next president, and I can tell you right now with 100% accuracy who will win the next election.  GOVERNMENT-THEY ALWAYS DO!

"If you think that you can vote yourself more rights, you haven't been paying attention"
                                                                                                                    Ernest Hancock
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:13:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course.  This sort of demonstrates it.  Also tells you why it's suicidal to put Democrats in charge of national security.

EXACTLY
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#41]
TAG.. this whole thing makes me sick.  Sick and tired.  of PC.  that is destroying our country.  when will we ever learn.

after seeing some recent shows, esp one on the History Channel, about WWII and using the atomic bombs....the tenacity of the USA was incredable.  Where are those feelings now?  Expose the scumbag Klintons and thier kind regardless of poticial party and do whats right for petes sake.

I hope this whole thing has true substance to overcome the MSM bias against it and the truth pervails.  let the cards fall as they may....esp that C*nt Jamie Gorelick, asslick, whatever.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:42:40 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I am not, since you posted in it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:56:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Rush played cuts from an interview slick willie gave shortly after 9-11, wherein he said he knew Bin Laden was responsible as soon as it had occured, and that he "was obsessed" with getting Bin laden while he was still in office.

Has this bastard ever made a true statement, or uttererd the truth?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Rush played cuts from an interview slick willie gave shortly after 9-11, wherein he said he knew Bin Laden was responsible as soon as it had occured, and that he "was obsessed" with getting Bin laden while he was still in office.

Has this bastard ever made a true statement, or uttererd the truth? NO

All he was obsessed with, was getting a piece of ass from Monica.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 3:59:53 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

High level policy flows down.  Implementation and low level policy is handled by the bureaucrats.  Who is president does indeed make a big difference, unless you believe the Tri-laterl Commission, Bilderburgers, Illuminati, etc secrretly control everything, asi I suspect that you do.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:05:11 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

High level policy flows down.  Implementation and low level policy is handled by the bureaucrats.  Who is president does indeed make a big difference, unless you believe the Tri-laterl Commission, Bilderburgers, Illuminati, etc secrretly control everything, asi I suspect that you do.

Just a little FYI....

"The inner circles of the U.S. national security community — members of the National Security Council (NSC), a select number of their deputies, and a few close advisors to the president — represent what is probably the most powerful committee in the history of the world, one with more resources, more power, more license to act, and more ability to project force further and swifter than any other convened by king, emperor, or president," wrote David J. Rothkopf of the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace in the March/April issue of Foreign Policy magazine. That committee, as described by Rothkopf, is headed by a triumvirate composed of Vice President Cheney, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld (who had been Cheney's superior 30 years prior during the Ford administration), and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. The triumvirs, like many of their associates and subordinates, are or have been members of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

It is Cheney whom Rothkopf identifies as "the power behind the throne." "Cheney has the largest national security staff of any vice president in U.S. history — one larger than President John F. Kennedy's entire NSC staff at one time," he observes. "He also has a network of close associates that extends throughout the government and who report to him or to Lewis 'Scooter' Libby, his chief of staff." Most of the details of Cheney's realm — including the precise number of staffers who report to him — are unknown, since the vice president's office is exempt from the Freedom of Information Act.

Richard Haass, president of the Council on Foreign Relations and a veteran of both Bush administrations, explains that Cheney has "three bites at the apple. He has his staff at every meeting. He would then come to principals' meetings. And then he'd have his one-on-ones with the president."

Rise of an Insider

Dick Cheney has cultivated that clout during a long history in government, which began with an internship with liberal Wisconsin Republican Congressman William Steiger. About a year later, with Steiger's help, Cheney got a foot in the door with Nixon appointee Donald Rumsfeld, at the time head of the Office of Economic Opportunity — a welfare agency notorious for shoveling out subsidies to subversive groups, including domestic terrorist groups like the so-called American Indian Movement. When Nixon resigned in 1974, Ford tapped Rumsfeld to be chief of staff, and Rumsfeld brought Cheney in tow. Within a year, Rumsfeld was secretary of defense, and Cheney, at age 34, was presidential chief of staff.

In 1978, Cheney won election to the U.S. House of Representatives as Wyoming's sole congressman. During an 11-year tenure in the House, Cheney compiled ratings over 80 percent in this magazine's "Conservative Index." But during that time Cheney also became an active internationalist, joining the Council on Foreign Relations in 1982 and eventually serving as a director of the organization. As Cheney acknowledged in a speech before the Council on Foreign Relations on February 15, 2002, he was careful to avoid mentioning that affiliation in dealing with his conservative constituents:

t's good to be back at the Council on Foreign Relations. As Pete mentioned, I have been a member for a long time, and was actually Director for some period of time. I never mentioned that when I was campaigning for reelection back home in Wyoming.

Cheney left Congress in 1989 to serve as secretary of defense in the administration of the elder President Bush, overseeing the invasion of Panama and the first Iraq war. When Bush the Elder left the White House in 1993, Cheney moved to the private sector — sort of — becoming CEO of the Halliburton Company. Capitalizing on his political connections, Cheney helped the international conglomerate bury its snout deeply into the corporate welfare trough. As tidily summarized by the left-wing organization CorpWatch:

[Cheney] brought with him a trusty Rolodex and his former chief of staff, David Gribbin, whom he appointed as chief lobbyist. In the last two years the pair of them notched up $1.5 billion dollars in federal loans and insurance subsidies compared to the paltry $100 million that the company received in the five years prior to Cheney's arrival.

High level policy flows down???

Then how come we are at WAR, yet our enemies could drive a semi-truck full of nukes across the southern border??

These guys are better than clinton????  

Clinton lied about blow jobs.

Bush/cheney are killing Americans, in their quest.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:16:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Wrong, and a  lie.  Which we've all come to expect from you.  Clinton was so involved getting blow jobs, he ignored the threat to this country from Al Quaeda and allowed 9-11 to occur.  Bush has been proactive trying to avoid a second 9-11.  You're too much of an ingrate to appreciate it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:22:25 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong, and a  lie.  Which we've all come to expect from you.  Clinton was so involved getting blow jobs, he ignored the threat to this country from Al Quaeda and allowed 9-11 to occur.  Bush has been proactive trying to avoid a second 9-11.  You're too much of an ingrate to appreciate it.

I'm sure the terrorists have noticed the welcome mat on our southern border.

Both borders are wide open.

While Bush's TSA probes little old ladies, and no-fly babies......

The only thing I'm impressed with about Bush, is his ability to decieve.      

And, you, of course have just been proven wrong...........again.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sure the terrorists have noticed the welcome mat on our southern border.

Have they?  Then why haven't any terrorists who snuck in from Mexico struck?  Could it be this is simply yet another of your diversionary arguments to try to make people forget how wrong you are about everything else?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Carnegie endowment for international peace??
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top