Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:51:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Danny was a really good guy... We worked the jail way back in the day, just a funny good natured guy... You'll be missed my friend..

View Quote

I'm so sorry for your loss, Amigo.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:20:26 AM EDT
[#2]
This is a bad year folks.

Sorry about your loss DLaw.

RIP
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:38:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Prayers out for the fallen officers families.

Quoted:

On paper yes, there are over 700 people on death row.  They haven't executed anyone in eight years however.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cali has no capital punishment law do they

On paper yes, there are over 700 people on death row.  They haven't executed anyone in eight years however.

They can borrow our electric chair if they need it for this piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:53:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll give California some environmentally friendly natural fiber rope for the job.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 5:59:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:00:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Danny was a really good guy... We worked the jail way back in the day, just a funny good natured guy... You'll be missed my friend..

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:15:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote
It does, but wont be inforced with moonbeem and kameltoe Harris in power

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:18:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:22:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 6:29:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Today Det. Michael David Davis Jr, veteran officer and detective of the Placer County Sheriff’s Department, was killed in the line of duty in Auburn.

Michael was 42 years old. He’d have been 43 next Wednesday.

He first came to the sheriff’s department as a reserve deputy sheriff in 1996. He then became a police officer with the city of Auburn in 1996, and he came to the sheriff’s department in 1999—15 years ago. He served his last 10 years as a homicide investigator.

He leaves behind a wife and four children. Amazingly, Michael’s father, Michael David Davis Sr., was a Riverside County deputy sheriff, and he was killed in the line of duty on Oct. 24, 1988—exactly 26 years ago today.

Deputy sheriff Jeff Davis was also shot in the arm during this assault. He has been treated and released from the hospital, and he is expected to recover. Jeff has been with the sheriff’s department 17 years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tell me, regardless of what you do, you wouldn't want to work for this guy:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/10/24/placer-county-sheriff-press-conference-transcript-on-death-of-det-michael-davis-jr/

Deputy Davis, KIA today, father (Riverside County SO) died 26 years ago to the day.

Today Det. Michael David Davis Jr, veteran officer and detective of the Placer County Sheriff’s Department, was killed in the line of duty in Auburn.

Michael was 42 years old. He’d have been 43 next Wednesday.

He first came to the sheriff’s department as a reserve deputy sheriff in 1996. He then became a police officer with the city of Auburn in 1996, and he came to the sheriff’s department in 1999—15 years ago. He served his last 10 years as a homicide investigator.

He leaves behind a wife and four children. Amazingly, Michael’s father, Michael David Davis Sr., was a Riverside County deputy sheriff, and he was killed in the line of duty on Oct. 24, 1988—exactly 26 years ago today.

Deputy sheriff Jeff Davis was also shot in the arm during this assault. He has been treated and released from the hospital, and he is expected to recover. Jeff has been with the sheriff’s department 17 years.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

OK….. since you are so reasonable. You should also direct your fellow officers to do the same…wasn't / isn't MY dispute.  I will pretty much always respond to a post directed at me though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dipper,  our fellow Deputy was killed today.  This thread is about that and the others who were injured and killed.  Do you honestly think this is the time and place to have your dispute?  Please take a moment to put others first.  Thank you.

OK….. since you are so reasonable. You should also direct your fellow officers to do the same…wasn't / isn't MY dispute.  I will pretty much always respond to a post directed at me though.

please go away
Also, those asking for a motive..it just puts the shitbag in the limelight for that much longer. The media will speculate on the scums upbringing, home life all the times society failed him..glorifying a pos.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:37:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I know. Who needs a fair trial, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Conflict News ?@rConflictNews  29s30 seconds ago
Deputy shot and killed in a motel parking lot in Northern California is named as Deputy Danny Oliver.

There is no need to arrest or take anyone prisoner who commits an act like this.
No need to arrest, question, house in jail and have a trial resulting in the guy spending 50 years in jail on our dime.
Some animals have no place in society.

There is a time and place for a fair trial.
IMO when someone kills people in cold blood a trial is not necessary.
Sorry if my sense of street justice upsets you.
Our justice system perpetuates these types of incidents. California won't execute this guy. He will get a cot, 3 hots, a gym to work out in and a tv to watch every day for 50 years while we pay for it and these officers kids and wives will be coping with this tragedy forever. Like I said earlier there are people that act like rabid animals that need to be put down like said animal.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:21:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Prayers for the fallen and the families.
View Quote

Amen.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Why don't you add Eric Frey to complete the circle?

Quoted:
hispanics and natives going cray cray today.  whitey is going to be the one to pay though.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:23:29 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

OK, so here's a theory. Completely unsubstantiated, but I haven't heard any others yet.

Cartel member guarding/moving a shipment of drugs. Caught at a motel.  Engaged officers, ran, dropped shipment which was then picked up by another cartel member, then original perp turns himself in so drugs can get out of the area of operations.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
surprise he's from mexico and uses multiple names ..you be the judge
http:// https://m.facebook.com/marcelo.marquez.3910?_rdr

https://www.facebook.com/culichii69?fref=tl_fr_box

OK, so here's a theory. Completely unsubstantiated, but I haven't heard any others yet.

Cartel member guarding/moving a shipment of drugs. Caught at a motel.  Engaged officers, ran, dropped shipment which was then picked up by another cartel member, then original perp turns himself in so drugs can get out of the area of operations.

That's a pretty fair probability.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 11:29:47 AM EDT
[#18]
DLaw, I'm sorry, brother.  Prayers out for the Officers and Innocents involved, people are losing their minds on an epic scale.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:42:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Because most cops are professionals and don't kill unless needed.
I know I know GD says differently.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Second Deputy has died.

So 2 duputies have died?

News said the perp was captured, why is he still alive?

My comment was absolutely in no way questioning  the professionalism and morality of police officers.

Most people that shoot cops don't just give up, most cop killers die at the scene,  my comment was poorly worded and I appologize for that.

ETA. I am much closer to the law enforcement community than most people that do not know me can realize.

DKaw and 5Mary4 my deepest condolances.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
hispanics and natives going cray cray today.  whitey is going to be the one to pay though.  

This.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:09:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Tell me, regardless of what you do, you wouldn't want to work for this guy:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/10/24/placer-county-sheriff-press-conference-transcript-on-death-of-det-michael-davis-jr/

Deputy Davis, KIA today, father (Riverside County SO) died 26 years ago to the day.
View Quote

I don't even have words right now.  Wish I did.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:29:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Local news just reported that civilian carjack victim was shot 5 times
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That sounds more like attempted murder than a carjacking.

Quoted:
This article identifies him as being from Salt Lake City.

KSL, in SLC, reported "Marquez had a driver's license that identified him as a Salt Lake City resident". I wonder if it was one of our stupid-ass "driving privilege cards" for illegals.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Calif. sheriff deputy killed in line of duty 26 years to the day his cop father died while on job

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:56:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Have all shooters been caught?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:57:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

only 1 shooter and his wife, and yes, they're in custody

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fire up ol' sparky

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:21:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Mach,

I understood where you are coming from.  No offense taken at all.  You are a class act.  I thank you for your thoughts.  I would also like to thank those for their support, both publicly and privately.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:24:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Fire up ol' sparky

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fire up ol' sparky

California used to cook with gas
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:37:27 PM EDT
[#31]
He hijacked the pickup truck in the neighborhood where I grew up. Prayers for the victims and their families
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:42:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

My comment was absolutely in no way questioning  the professionalism and morality of police officers.

Most people that shoot cops don't just give up, most cop killers die at the scene,  my comment was poorly worded and I appologize for that.

ETA. I am much closer to the law enforcement community than most people that do not know me can realize.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Second Deputy has died.

So 2 duputies have died?

News said the perp was captured, why is he still alive?

I didn't take your post as you suggesting anything.

I have friends that are cops, always cracks me up.
Here is a dose of reality for GD. Thugs/criminals know that they can fight and kill the police. They know that once they feel they can no longer win they can give up and 99.9% of cops will take them into custody.
Thugs deal with cops everyday and they play the game, they know how and what the police do. They also know that once they stop trying to kill the officer that if the officer doesn't rein it in immediately then the average person (who has friends that are cops) will yell and scream police brutality, police state OMG what have we become...
To a thug a bad cops is one that will kill him, to most everyone else a bad cops is one that ask, do you know how fast you were going? Is there anything illegal on your person or in the vehicle?

ETA
Just go read this thread and you will see the GDers I am talking about.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1679276_Man_calls_suicide_hotline_for_help___SWAT_shows_up_and_finishes_the_job_for_him.html&page=4

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

KSL, in SLC, reported "Marquez had a driver's license that identified him as a Salt Lake City resident". I wonder if it was one of our stupid-ass "driving privilege cards" for illegals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
This article identifies him as being from Salt Lake City.

Wouldn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:45:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:08:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

This is no surprise. Keep giving official state ID to people who can produce a utility bill with a fake name on it. Oregon is looking to stop this nonsense this election. We can vote down "driving privilege cards" for illegal aliens. Go to http://www.protectoregondl.org/ if you want to help out.

Enforce our laws and no amnesty!
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:12:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

God fucking dammit!!

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:30:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

This is no surprise. Keep giving official state ID to people who can produce a utility bill with a fake name on it. Oregon is looking to stop this nonsense this election. We can vote down "driving privilege cards" for illegal aliens. Go to http://www.protectoregondl.org/ if you want to help out.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Trust me, this is frustrating to us in Utah.  We keep demanding that the state not issue these state ID's to illegals but the legislators have been so slow to listen.  Perhaps now they'll start listening.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 2:54:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Trust me, this is frustrating to us in Utah.  We keep demanding that the state not issue these state ID's to illegals but the legislators have been so slow to listen.  Perhaps now they'll start listening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This has gotten very little national media attention, our local news is nothing but Marysville-Pilchuck HS shooting.

Two deputies killed, very little on the news, I am guessing due to the illegal status of the shooter.

RIP men.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 5:15:26 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This has gotten very little national media attention, our local news is nothing but Marysville-Pilchuck HS shooting.

Two deputies killed, very little on the news, I am guessing due to the illegal status of the shooter.

RIP men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

RIP men.

This horror needs to be laid at the feet of the Democrats.

3 LEO's and 1 civilian shot by an illegal immigrant felon who was deported 2x!

PLEASE, call and tweet your reps and conservative media personalities about this, especially you Californians and Utahans.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 5:50:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Our justice system perpetuates these types of incidents. California won't execute this guy. He will get a cot, 3 hots, a gym to work out in and a tv to watch every day for 50 years while we pay for it and these officers kids and wives will be coping with this tragedy forever. Like I said earlier there are people that act like rabid animals that need to be put down like said animal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Conflict News ?@rConflictNews  29s30 seconds ago
Deputy shot and killed in a motel parking lot in Northern California is named as Deputy Danny Oliver.

There is no need to arrest or take anyone prisoner who commits an act like this.
No need to arrest, question, house in jail and have a trial resulting in the guy spending 50 years in jail on our dime.
Some animals have no place in society.

The very men that this piece of shit shot and killed swore an oath to uphold the very rights you wish to see him stripped of.

Think about that.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:01:22 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This horror needs to be laid at the feet of the Democrats.

3 LEO's and 1 civilian shot by an illegal immigrant felon who was deported 2x!

PLEASE, call and tweet your reps and conservative media personalities about this, especially you Californians and Utahans.

View Quote

Will do.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Prayers for the swift recovery of the officers and the swift end of the offending southies
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#43]
I lay blame for this squarely on the sholulders of obama and his policy of open borders.

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#44]
My team had the honor of escorting Danny to the funeral home today.  Services will be held a week from tomorrow.  The funeral for PCSO Deputy Michael Davis is unknown at this time.
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 6:39:14 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I lay blame for this squarely on the sholulders of obama and his policy of open borders.

View Quote
Absolutely yes.  

Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#46]
nevermind
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 8:31:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I lay blame for this squarely on the shoulders of obama and his policy of open borders.

View Quote

Agreed. And every politician who has sat idly by. Rebublicans, democrats and independents alike.

They are culpable. All of them.

I just read on Fox new that the perp was deported back to Mexico 2 times, and came back every time, right across the open border. It seems our borders are nothing but an ink line on a map and nothing more.

Link Posted: 10/27/2014 2:08:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Really a sad and angering situation. Wonder of Obama and his cronies could be indicted for conspiracy to commit capital murder? We can dream
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 7:52:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top