That would be fine with me.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Sure.
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 7:56:13 PM EDT
[#4]
That makes 10 ok with the Tuesday after labor day for our draft.

Wobblin
Sandman
Maverick
BryanAim
Paadams
showmepenis
Ghostfly
PistolPutz
Larnmaster
Danger0us
Tom -House of Tards

We still need to hear from:

CivProd -

Link Posted: 7/14/2014 8:17:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Tuesday works for me
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 8:12:56 AM EDT
[#6]
holding place
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 8:19:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That makes 6 ok with the Tuesday after labor day for the draft.

Wobblin
Sandman
Maverick
BryanAim
Paadams
showmepenis
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/15/2014 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wobblin
Sandman
Maverick
BryanAim
Paadams
showmepenis

what are you so giddy about?

Link Posted: 7/15/2014 8:32:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wobblin
Sandman
Maverick
BryanAim
Paadams
showmepenis

You making a funny.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 8:35:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You making a funny.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wobblin
Sandman
Maverick
BryanAim
Paadams
showmepenis

You making a funny.

doesn't happen often so take a picture  

Link Posted: 7/15/2014 3:32:34 PM EDT
[#11]
That date is fine with me as well.     Have there ever been any issues where the site messed up or something to where the draft couldn't be completed?  That would be my only concern.. If something goes wrong with yahoo.
Link Posted: 7/15/2014 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That date is fine with me as well.     Have there ever been any issues where the site messed up or something to where the draft couldn't be completed?  That would be my only concern.. If something goes wrong with yahoo.
View Quote

Yea it happened about three years ago but they seem to have gotten their act together since then. I'm concerned about how close it is to the start of the season, but if we move it back there will be moans and groans -guaranteed.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Tuesday is good here.  Much better than weekend!
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:42:36 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm fine with whatever.

Sorry about the late response, my daughter's softball team was playing for a state championship from Saturday to Tuesday.

AND THEY WON!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/17/2014 7:46:58 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm fine with whatever.

Sorry about the late response, my daughter's softball team was playing for a state championship from Saturday to Tuesday.

AND THEY WON!!!!!!!!
View Quote

NICE! Congrats to daughter.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 7:50:04 AM EDT
[#16]
That makes 11 of 12 ok with the Tuesday after labor day for our draft. Only CivProd has not responded. I just sent him an IM. At this point I would plan on that being the date.

Wobblin
Sandman
Maverick
BryanAim
Paadams
showmepenis
Ghostfly
PistolPutz
Larnmaster
Danger0us
Tom -House of Tards

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:26:22 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm in.  The same thing happened with these e-mails.  I should be able to make either Monday or Tuesday work because I anticipate that I would be done by those times.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:35:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Is anybody else having trouble with the new Paypal?   It is a pain to get the addresses in... Can't cut and paste anymore for example.  Now is asking for a first and last name of the person I am sending the money too?  

ETA:  I think I got it.  Damn thing gets less and less user friendly every time they change it.    I had to use the Paying for goods or services to get it to work.  I added for fees.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:59:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:10:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
i need to pay for both leagues, do we have the same treasurer for both?
View Quote

How frigging long you been in both leagues????

You are the definition of an asshat  

I'll IM you the info.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#21]
I say we move the draft up a bit.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 12:58:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

isn't happening frogface  
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

isn't happening frogface  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

isn't happening frogface  

Shut up and take my money.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Has my payment gone through?    It shows that it has been taken out of my bank.  However, on the transaction details there are two entries.  One says completed and one says unclaimed.   I paid with paypal.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 8:22:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Has my payment gone through?    It shows that it has been taken out of my bank.  However, on the transaction details there are two entries.  One says completed and one says unclaimed.   I paid with paypal.
View Quote

No....it did not come through.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 11:15:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you send me the address again.   I don't know is going with it.

ETA:  I called paypal and they told me the address provided was not registered to an account.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:03:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

ETA:  I called paypal and they told me the address provided was not registered to an account.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

IM sent
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 9:36:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Reminders:

1. You need to declare your keepers in Yahoo on the team page. Don't forget because once the due date passes, I don't give a shit what your excuse is, you are shit out of luck  

Make note of the draft date.

Pay the entry fee, there are several who have not paid yet and the season is quickly creeping up on us.

Link Posted: 8/7/2014 3:46:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Can you change which keepers you have selected once you do it on the yahoo page?  For example, if I declare a keeper and then they get injured, can I keep someone else as long as it is before the draft?
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 5:22:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Can you change which keepers you have selected once you do it on the yahoo page?  For example, if I declare a keeper and then they get injured, can I keep someone else as long as it is before the draft?
View Quote

Yes. Once I lock keepers I think I can unlock them and change them.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 1:41:54 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah, the joy of being the commish...

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed. Most likely giving commish up in one league next year. It is just way too much time organizing things/chasing people.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 12:51:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok... Went ahead and set them so I would't forget.  

Does the commish have to handle the money?   I wouldn't mind taking over commish in this league next year.  I would rather not handle the money though.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Does the commish have to handle the money?   I wouldn't mind taking over commish in this league next year.  I would rather not handle the money though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will always handle the money. Has been that way since we started and there has never been an issue I see no reason to mess with that success. I am not sure I want to give up commish in the keeper league. It's the other league that I would step down.

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I will always handle the money. Has been that way since we started and there has never been an issue I see no reason to mess with that success. I am not sure I want to give up commish in the keeper league. It's the other league that I would step down.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No problem..  I just thought I'd mention it because it never seemed like people wanted to do it.  I was just volunteering to make it easy.. Doesn't bother me either way.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:28:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No problem..  I just thought I'd mention it because it never seemed like people wanted to do it.  I was just volunteering to make it easy.. Doesn't bother me either way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Roger that and I appreciate the gesture. Let's see how things pan out this season and we can decide.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 8:29:26 AM EDT
[#37]
FINAL REMINDER

Keeper Declaration Deadline Date: Sunday August 17, 11:59PM

You must select keepers in the league, not post them here. If you post who you want to keep here, but fail to actually select them in the league then you will not have any keepers.

For those with challenges:

1. Go to "My Team"
2. Click on "Keepers" which can be found on the right hand side of the page under week1 matchup.
3. Choose up to 2 keepers. Remember to add 5.00 to their draft value. If they were waiver pickups then they will cost 5.00
4. Confirm your keepers by clicking "confirm keepers"

That's it.

Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#38]
I predict at least 2 "i had some issues and couldnt log in, had a kid practice, my pet groundhog died " excuse.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 8:50:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I predict at least 2 "i had some issues and couldnt log in, had a kid practice, my pet groundhog died " excuse.
View Quote

Easily but there will be no passes issued this time. I don't give a shit who threatens to drop out.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:34:25 PM EDT
[#40]
What  is the official draft sate and time. Imthought it was moved.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 12:05:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
What  is the official draft sate and time. Imthought it was moved.
View Quote

I updated it on the main page. The 2nd at 9pm
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 11:32:27 AM EDT
[#42]
LAST DAY TO DECLARE KEEPERS!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Important Update:

Keepers have been finalized. Please check your teams and make sure the players you selected are there and for the right amounts. I double checked the amounts so they should be correct. Remember to add 5.00 to your players value from last season. If you picked that player up on waivers then the player will cost you 5.00.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:21:25 AM EDT
[#44]
I noticed Julio Jones is listed at $5, but he went for $42 last year so shouldn't he be $47 this year?  The draft price doesn't go away just because the player gets hurt and dropped or does it?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:44:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I noticed Julio Jones is listed at $5, but he went for $42 last year so shouldn't he be $47 this year?  The draft price doesn't go away just because the player gets hurt and dropped or does it?
View Quote

Indeed it does. If you drop a player, that players value resets to 5.00 as a waiver wire pickup.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:51:05 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I don't think we did that in the past did we?   I thought they were the auction value no matter what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Indeed it does. If you drop a player, that players value resets to 5.00 as a waiver wire pickup.

I don't think we did that in the past did we?   I thought they were the auction value no matter what?

This is what I thought as well.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 12:15:46 PM EDT
[#48]
That would not make sense. How long then do you carry over the draft price? How many years? I'll look for the original rules but if the player was dropped their value reset.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 12:20:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That would not make sense. How long then do you carry over the draft price? How many years? I'll look for the original rules but if the player was dropped their value reset.
View Quote

That's the whole reason for increasing values, so that the decision to keep them becomes tougher.  A reset doesn't make any sense at all.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top