User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:39:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take the pads off and give them flags at this point.  NFL football has turned into an arena for PC non hitting puffs.

The hitting penalties have gotten beyond ridiculous.  The PC crap is equally outrageous.  It's a violent game played by large men with lots of testosterone.  I don't know why the NFL is trying to play to the skinny jean crowd
but it's pure faggotry.

If your feelings get hurt by a racial or sexual word/phrase you need to harden the fuck up.  
View Quote

this.

if blacks want to run around calling each other a word that people used to degrade their ancestors, then let them do it.  I don't give a fuck.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:49:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Is he even black?
View Quote

What difference....?

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
this.

if blacks want to run around calling each other a word that people used to degrade their ancestors, then let them do it. I don't give a fuck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Take the pads off and give them flags at this point. NFL football has turned into an arena for PC non hitting puffs.

The hitting penalties have gotten beyond ridiculous. The PC crap is equally outrageous. It's a violent game played by large men with lots of testosterone. I don't know why the NFL is trying to play to the skinny jean crowd

but it's pure faggotry.

If your feelings get hurt by a racial or sexual word/phrase you need to harden the fuck up.

this.

if blacks want to run around calling each other a word that people used to degrade their ancestors, then let them do it. I don't give a fuck.

Yeah, I'm not really sure if I should care or not.  I think if we're going to let it slide, the butt hurt should disappear when white people say it.  Granted, NO ONE should be using, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

When the NFL is as marginalized as the NHL, I hope no one is surprised.  It's not really a professional sports league as much as it is becoming a stupid reality tv show.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Take the pads off and give them flags at this point.  NFL football has turned into an arena for PC non hitting puffs.

The hitting penalties have gotten beyond ridiculous.  The PC crap is equally outrageous.  It's a violent game played by large men with lots of testosterone.  I don't know why the NFL is trying to play to the skinny jean crowd
but it's pure faggotry.

View Quote

^^ This.  I can barely watch games nowadays.  Let them play football.  It's what they get paid the big bucks for.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
^^ This. I can barely watch games nowadays. Let them play football. It's what they get paid the big bucks for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Take the pads off and give them flags at this point. NFL football has turned into an arena for PC non hitting puffs.

The hitting penalties have gotten beyond ridiculous. The PC crap is equally outrageous. It's a violent game played by large men with lots of testosterone. I don't know why the NFL is trying to play to the skinny jean crowd

but it's pure faggotry.

^^ This. I can barely watch games nowadays. Let them play football. It's what they get paid the big bucks for.

But...but..they might get hurt!
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:01:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/003/073/590/hi-res-7449604e8172b56f57854cf00bafe81f_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75
San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick

Rev. Al Sharpton is strangely silent on the use of the "N-word" in this case.

View Quote

It's not strange at all.  Has he ever spoken out against a non white person for doing something "wrong" or questionable?
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No No No,

He is Irish......

if Obama had a son.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But his grandmother is Dutch.

No No No,

He is Irish......

if Obama had a son.

Fail.  It's a movie reference.

See?   It's coming off.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:16:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

is it racial slur if they are both black?
View Quote
Kaepernick's Half white, his adopted parents are white, He also grew up in Turlock Ca
a mostly white farming community. Despite his phony ghetto persona he's as black as

Obama, Wayne Brady and Tiger Woods.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:19:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Kaepernick's Half white, his adopted parents are white, He also grew up in Turlock Caa mostly white farming community. Despite his phony ghetto persona he's as black as
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kaepernick's Half white, his adopted parents are white, He also grew up in Turlock Caa mostly white farming community. Despite his phony ghetto persona he's as black as

He reminds me of the meme of the white dude with the plaid hat.  From day one I could tell he was a douche that tries way too hard to be cool.
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 4:26:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
YES.  If we are to be treated equally (that's what they say they want, right?) then no special rules, for anybody.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

YES.  If we are to be treated equally (that's what they say they want, right?) then no special rules, for anybody.
That's not what the NAACP and their ilk want, and never has been.  Same with lots of the feminist types.  I was just reading this morning about some impassioned cry for men to take up the banner of gender equality and help stop violence against women.  I guess violence against men is less equal.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top