Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:22:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:22:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How 'bout them Cowboys New York Values
View Quote
The one where every major website has Trump winning the poll but losing to focus groups?

That's because 4chan and /r/thedonald are botting them.

Trump got fucked, hard, bareback, with no lube tonight. He choked himself out with his own words all night long.

2A is dead if he doesn't wake the fuck up soon.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:34:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
OK

New Plan

Win Senate and House elections. Focus on that. As long as we control those, she cannot do anything that bad.
View Quote

Uhhhh...you mean like the current Senate and House that refuse to challenge Obama and basically give him everything he wants while paying lip service to the people that elected then?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 1:44:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Fuckem both.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:13:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Fuckem both.
View Quote

This.

Oh you guys misunderstood, I think they should both be tried for treason and if convicted shot by firing squad, publicly. I'm just saying Trump lost that debate badly because he's an idiotic crooked businessman. If you heard half of his coherent responses they proved that. Not the kind of guy I want as president.

Hillary is really no better, she just showed up ready.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:14:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The one where every major website has Trump winning the poll but losing to focus groups?

Trump got fucked, hard, bareback, with no lube tonight. He choked himself out with his own words all night long.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How 'bout them Cowboys New York Values

Yup. Drop Trump run Pence.  That's the only good thing that can come from this clusterfuck.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:45:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Nevertrumpers are swarming like angry bees after that debate which means that Trump will probably get a bump in the polls
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 6:09:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Any guesses?

Mine:Adderall/methadone
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She seemed like she was  actually healthier and faster then Trump...
It's amazing what a cocktail of amphetamines and drugs can do for someone on a temporary basis. Did you see the size of her pupils?
Any guesses?

Mine:Adderall/methadone
So Trump lost to a doper?  I guess they should have let Johnson into the debate too.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:02:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Have you considered...

5th Column sHillary Supporters???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol Trump just showed how much of a idiot he is. IMO lost the debate big time, wonder how many trumpets will ignore the facts and still support him.

Why are there so many sHillary cheerleaders around?  

You'd think with sHillary's "Ban them all and confiscate them" stance on guns, she wouldn't get any love here, but there it is.  

Have you considered...

The Hitlery shills need to start their own website...maybe call it BanAR15dotcom

Give themselves a place to post and might help reduce their butthurt and increase their acceptance of blind love for all things Klinton (as if every major news network weren't enough already).

Then freedom and 2d A advocates could troll them for a change lol.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 7:06:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Trump did not implode and the only controversial questions the MSNBC hack moderator asked was of Trump.

She was not asked one fucking controversial question and was not challenged on any answers.

But that was to be expected of MSNBC.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:18:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The best thing about arfcom is that there a bunch of retards that think that when people are optimistic it is a great opportunity to chastise them in hindsight so they can appear knowledgeable and insightful.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:25:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I can only imagine how bad it would have been if Cruz was up there.

We really dodged a bullet with that one.

Trump won handily.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That's a bigly accusation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol Trump just showed how much of a idiot he is. IMO lost the debate big time, wonder how many trumpets will ignore the facts and still support him.

Why are there so many Hillary cheerleaders around?  

You'd think with Hillary's "Ban them all and confiscate them" stance on guns, she wouldn't get any love here, but there it is.  

Have you considered...

5th Column Hillery Supporters???

That's a bigly accusation.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:38:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Trump won handily.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:50:35 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Trump won handily.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif

Tech was an ASVAB waiver
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Trump won handily.
View Quote

This is satire right?
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 4:56:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The Hitlery shills need to start their own website...maybe call it BanAR15dotcom

Give themselves a place to post and might help reduce their butthurt and increase their acceptance of blind love for all things Klinton (as if every major news network weren't enough already).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are there so many sHillary cheerleaders around?  

You'd think with sHillary's "Ban them all and confiscate them" stance on guns, she wouldn't get any love here, but there it is.  

Have you considered...

Lord forbid someone point out he isn't fit for the job and is a huge untrustworthy idiot. Where and when did I ever say I supported Hillary? Oh that's right I didn't.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:00:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Trump did not implode and the only controversial questions the MSNBC hack moderator asked was of Trump.

She was not asked one fucking controversial question and was not challenged on any answers.

But that was to be expected of MSNBC.

View Quote

I remember hearing from hard-line Trump supporters that Trump was going to own the moderator and mop the floor with Hillary.

That didn't happen.

I hope Trump actually practices and rehearses for his next debate. I want to see Hillary beat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 5:10:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The best thing about arfcom is that there a bunch of retards that think that when people are optimistic it is a great opportunity to chastise them in hindsight so they can appear knowledgeable and insightful.

Actually, we've been chastising those who were supporting a half-retarded mongoloid would-be tyrant with a decades long record of endorsing liberal policies since the very beginning. No hindsight required
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#21]
When Holt asked Trump about the birther issue
Trump could have said "At this point, what difference does it make?".

Already been said right
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:05:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Has this been posted yet?

http://baltimoregazette.com/clinton-received-debate-questions-week-debate/

Not sure of the integrity of the newspaper, but basically they're claiming Clinton got the debate questions a week in advance.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:12:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not sure of the integrity of the newspaper, but basically they're claiming Clinton got the debate questions a week in advance.
View Quote

That would explain the smug expression that stayed on her face throughout the debate.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:13:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Clinton's team probably gave them the questions.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That would explain the smug expression that stayed on her face throughout the debate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh come on
They wouldn't do that to help the queen B
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This.

Oh you guys misunderstood, I think they should both be tried for treason and if convicted shot by firing squad, publicly. I'm just saying Trump lost that debate badly because he's an idiotic crooked businessman. If you heard half of his coherent responses they proved that. Not the kind of guy I want as president.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckem both.

This.

Explain.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:26:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

They were emailed to her server.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Baltimore gazette seems to be a fake news site.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:34:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Doesn't look like the Trump train slowed down.

Link Posted: 9/28/2016 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Scott Adams has a blog post up. He's called the election correctly at every turn. He say that it was a Clinton win at the debate but Trump win for the election.
Worth a read
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Scott Adams has a blog post up. He's called the election correctly at every turn. He say that it was a Clinton win at the debate but Trump win for the election.
Worth a read
http://blog.dilbert.com/post/151007796236/i-score-the-first-debate
View Quote

Hillary would have "won" if it had been a debate society competition.

Hell, I would've called it for her simply because she managed to stay on topic.

But what the public saw was a political outsider calling out the smuggest, most dishonest career politician in DC while swatting aside her smarmy little faggot of a moderator helper.

And Hillary really oughta be sweating bullets right now, because that was as good as she's going to get; she was coherent, polished, said the right things, and even managed an analogue of human charm.  She literally cannot put on a better performance than she did.

Meanwhile, Trump was meh by his own standards.  We've seem him do better in hostile press conferences, a lot better.

Unless he starts goose stepping across the stage, she's not going to "beat" him in a debate if the public is judging.
Page / 14
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top