BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 427
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#1]
don't get it twisted,

#nevertrump was born from the primaries

we just wanted the better candidate to go up against FHRC, you are delusional to think trump is a real conservative.

but you trumpsters slurpppppped every bit of orange garbage that was spouted and here we are.

now that orangina imploded with all these misteps and scandals, yall are blaming everyone else except yourselves.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:39:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like your favorite polls are trending to a trump victory the closer we get to election time
Shocking guess they do have their reputations to protect. The voter suppression tactic can only go on so long
View Quote

"Baghdad Bob Stiles" has once again spoken!

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Calling Trump a NE liberal is right out of the DNC playbook?

That explains A LOT

http://oi67.tinypic.com/11bofoy.jpg

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm voting for the NE liberal..... Donald Trump.

Why wouldn't I? Job protection, invalidating trade agreements, nuking Syria, no-fly list gun control, stop and frisk, abandoning our allies, walking in on Miss Universe contestants, serial cheater, building a wall along the Canadian border.

I mean what's not to like?

Straight out of the DNC advocates Playbook.

Yeah; I'm also laughing at those DNC/Hillary Clinton talking points as well.

That explains A LOT

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:57:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

That explains A LOT

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why wouldn't I? Job protection, invalidating trade agreements, nuking Syria, no-fly list gun control, stop and frisk, abandoning our allies, walking in on Miss Universe contestants, serial cheater, building a wall along the Canadian border.

That explains A LOT

notice how he never responds to these?

such low energy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think it's going to be difficult for Trump to get lots of black voters - but I think it's VERY possible that a lot of black voters will simply stay home this election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its Friday bitches!

Time to grab this day by the pussy and establish dominance.

Check out this page, look at the "college grad or up"   and then check out the "earns less than 35k"

wtf?

http://graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Trump's numbers with Hispanics look promising. I'm curious what how Clinton's numbers with black voters compares to non-Obama historical trends.
I think it's going to be difficult for Trump to get lots of black voters - but I think it's VERY possible that a lot of black voters will simply stay home this election.
If Black voter turnout returns to historical norms and that turnout cannot be replaced by higher voter participation among other groups then it is difficult for the Dems to win.  Even replacing blacks 1 for 1 with Hispanics doesn't work out because Obama received the black vote by 9:1. Going off of the graphic listed above (which is a source that has always displayed favorable poll numbers for Trump) that 9:1 ratio is not even close to existing; even rounding up would make it a 2:1 ratio.

From a pure numbers standpoint it makes sense for the HRC campaign to make Trump unappealing to female voters. Increase that gap there, since they're not getting the 9:1 ratio from blacks and the anti-Hispanic angle is drawing at best 2:1. The quantities of those minorities and the frequency in which they vote are smaller than female voters as a whole. That 9 point lead among the group that made up 53% of the electorate in 2012 may not be enough to make up for the drop in voter turnout among voting groups that historically favor Dems heavily.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:01:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

such low energy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

That explains A LOT

such low energy.

He doesn't get paid to justify his actions, only to stir the pot
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:11:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You know any "conservatives" that support Hillary Clinton? I don't, not real ones anyway...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are doing the democrats job for them. You nevertrumpers just can't understand what a primary is for and how an election works. These are primary arguments. The republicans are the only party that can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Not to mention the nevertrumps that pledge not to vote for him especially in battleground states they chose to # stand with her

Yes or no:  Does every 'conservative' in America automatically owe their vote to the Republican party regardless of who is nominated?

2016 election?
Absolutely

Really?

You know any "conservatives" that support Hillary Clinton? I don't, not real ones anyway...

Agreed!

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:15:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like your favorite polls are trending to a trump victory the closer we get to election time
Shocking guess they do have their reputations to protect. The voter suppression tactic can only go on so long

MOM MEATLOAF!
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
MOM MEATLOAF!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MOM MEATLOAF!
That was actually a funny movie.

And Vince Vaughn is one of the good guys.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:27:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

don't get it twisted,

we just wanted the better candidate to go up against FHRC, you are delusional to think trump is a real conservative.

but you trumpsters slurpppppped every bit of orange garbage that was spouted and here we are.

now that orangina imploded with all these misteps and scandals, yall are blaming everyone else except yourselves.
View Quote

Trump was elected due to the GOPe putting PUSSIES up in the primaries who will not fight back.

The election is not about Trump but the polices that will go in effect.

You are clearly delusional if think the other candidates would fight back, because they would not.

I see you cannot name any of Hillary's scandals why is that?

Trump has no scandals, only Democrats throwing out lies that any reasonable person can see through.

Hillary has scandals, but the GOPe is silent on them? Care to elaborate why? Because she is such a staunch conservative?

Go back to drinking the Katshit kool aid along with Lindsy Graham. A couple of true conservatives...

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Yeah, but TRUMP!  

TRUMP alone can fix all of the problems.  

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:47:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Trump has no scandals
View Quote

jfc
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Its Friday bitches!

Check out this page, look at the "college grad or up"   and then check out the "earns less than 35k"

wtf?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Its Friday bitches!

wtf?

An alternative look at the USC/L.A. Times poll now shows Clinton ahead by 5 points (L.A. Times)

As we wrote yesterday, Ernie Tedeschi, an economist and former Treasury Department official, took the data from the USC/Los Angeles Times "Daybreak" poll of the election and changed what pollsters call the "weighting."

Tedeschi's reweighted version shows Hillary Clinton leading for most of the summer and fall. As of today, his version shows Clinton ahead by 5.3 percentage points, while the official version of the poll shows Donald Trump with a tiny lead -- of 0.6 points, basically a tie.

Tedeschi's work highlights a crucial point about polling: The numbers that polls present almost always involve a series of decisions made by pollsters, and those decisions are always subjective. Pollsters make their best efforts to get the numbers right, but given the same data, different pollsters will often come up with different results.

Tedeschi's version produces results that closely parallel the Real Clear Politics average of polls. He didn't design his approach with that in mind, but it worked out that way.

The LA Times/USC Poll, Reweighted

Results
As the figure below shows, the reweighting procedure produces a result that is far closer to the center of the polling distribution as measured by the RCP 4-way average. From July 11 to October 11, the RCP has shown an average 3.46 percentage point margin for Clinton over Trump, versus 3.42 percentage points for my baseline ASEC-reweighted LAT/USC and -1.84 percentage points for the official LAT/USC. The ACS-reweighted version shows an average margin of 2.13 percentage points for Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:49:34 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes

Dolan said the three of them prayed together. “And after the little prayer, Mr. Trump turned to Secretary Clinton and said, ‘You know, you are one tough and talented woman,’” he recalled. “And he said, ‘This has been a good experience in this whole campaign, as tough as it’s been,’ and she said to him, ‘And Donald, whatever happens, we need to work together afterwards.’ Now I thought: This is the evening at its best.”

Yup, it's all an act.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:51:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yup, it's all an act.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Dolan said the three of them prayed together. “And after the little prayer, Mr. Trump turned to Secretary Clinton and said, ‘You know, you are one tough and talented woman,’” he recalled. “And he said, ‘This has been a good experience in this whole campaign, as tough as it’s been,’ and she said to him, ‘And Donald, whatever happens, we need to work together afterwards.’ Now I thought: This is the evening at its best.”

Yup, it's all an act.

lies lies lies, the orange alpha god would never say that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:54:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

jfc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump has no scandals that I will acknowledge

jfc

FIFY
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:20:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Trump was elected due to the GOPe putting PUSSIES up in the primaries who will not fight back.

You are clearly delusional if think the other candidates would fight back, because they would not.

Trump has no scandals, only Democrats throwing out lies that any reasonable person can see through.

Hillary has scandals, but the GOPe is silent on them? Care to elaborate why? Because she is such a staunch conservative?

Go back to drinking the Katshit kool aid along with Lindsy Graham. A couple of true conservatives...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

don't get it twisted,

Not about Trump but the polices that will go in effect?

You mean like these policies?

He believes that if the government puts you on a list with no due process, you should be denied your Second Amendment rights

He has expressed support for the Individual Healthcare Mandate

He has stated he wants to give an expedited legal status to millions of illegal aliens

He believes the government should be able to capture and store private conversations of American citizens without a warrant

He believes the government should be able to seize private property and give it to a business if they can create jobs

He believes the government should force employers to pay for maternity leave

He believes the federal government should raise the minimum wage paid by employers

He believes federal tax money should be given to Planned Parenthood

He wants to take half a trillion dollars out of the economy and spend it on infrastructure projects.

Tell me how many of those you support
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He believes that if the government puts you on a list with no due process, you should be denied your Second Amendment rights
He has stated he wants to give an expedited legal status to millions of illegal aliens
He believes the government should be able to capture and store private conversations of American citizens without a warrant
He believes the government should be able to seize private property and give it to a business if they can create jobs
He believes the federal government should raise the minimum wage paid by employers
He wants to take half a trillion dollars out of the economy and spend it on infrastructure projects.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't get it twisted,

You just don't understand business. All of those things are okay if Trump wants them.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Yeah, but TRUMP!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, but TRUMP!  

Good thing you can't vote in our election on November 8; one less vote for Hillary Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 2:57:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Good thing you can't vote in our election on November 8; one less vote for Hillary Clinton.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, but TRUMP!  

But he could have cancelled out your vote for Jimmy Carter in 1976  
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:02:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nasally voice: Hi I'm Stephen and I'm from Oregon

From your mannerisms I picture this guy

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtpdbjCPq9cmVpu/200w.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You debate almost as good as your Mango man crush.  I remember my first election.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You debate almost as good as your Mango man crush.  I remember my first election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do too... mr projection man I do too

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:15:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I do too...

Did you support democrats then too? Or just now?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do too...

Student council doesn't count.

Have never voted for liberals, and I'm not about to start.  Raising minimum wage, fed mandated maternity leave, secret list gun bans, gov't ran heathcare.  All liberal positions, I won't support.  Don't worry your little heart though, Trump will win my state, so no need whipping out meme's and fucktarded math to try and win me over.  Not that you could anyway, since your drivel actually does more to make Trump look bad, than anything I've ever posted.

LOL got in before your edit hahahaha. Why did you edit master debater?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:16:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And from your mannerisms I picture this guy:

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:18:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Have never voted for liberals, and I'm not about to start.  Raising minimum wage, fed mandated maternity leave, secret list gun bans, gov't ran heathcare.  All liberal positions, I won't support.  Don't worry your little heart though, Trump will win my state, so no need whipping out meme's and fucktarded math to try and win me over.  Not that you could anyway, since your drivel actually does more to make Trump look bad, than anything I've ever posted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do too...

Lol wouldn't you like to know mr projection man "I'll keep you in suspense"
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:20:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64724661.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64724661.jpg

Lol
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#29]
It's going to be glorious to witness the epic meltdown of the nevertrumpers on the 8th
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:24:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Lol wouldn't you like to know mr projection man
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do too...

So as usual you have nothing.  I love how in every post, you trash your own image more and more by the day.  It's entertaining.  You can't debate, you spout bullshit, and fall back to the usual talking points the other ignorant shills have.  

Again, please refrain from the primary process next time.  You have as much understanding of politics, as I do sending a rocket to the moon.  You've gone out of your way to prove that.  I guess that's why you diehards have that well earned stereotype.  

Wander over to the politics section, there you'll see people actually putting together worthwhile pro-Trump arguments, and they actually have an understanding how the gov't works.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:25:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's going to be glorious to witness the epic meltdown of the nevertrumpers on the 8th
View Quote

You know we actually want him to win right?  Actually we would've preferred him being replaced by Pence months ago.  But we prefer Trump to Hillary.  Another case of you missing half the posts, or more likely pushing the false narrative we support Hillary.  Saul Alinsky taught you well.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So as usual you have nothing.  I love how in every post, you trash your own image more and more by the day.  It's entertaining.  You can't debate, you spout bullshit, and fall back to the usual talking points the other ignorant shills have.  

Again, please refrain from the primary process next time.  You have as much understanding of politics, as I do sending a rocket to the moon.  You've gone out of your way to prove that.  I guess that's why you diehards have that well earned stereotype.  

Wander over to the politics section, there you'll see people actually putting together worthwhile pro-Trump arguments, and they actually have an understanding how the gov't works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do too...

I believe you are the one who doesn't understand how elections work

For one thing you can't seem to grasp what a primary is for you don't really understand what are primary arguments and what are general election arguments.
You are hung up on Cruz who even though I voted for him in the primary will never ever win a general election. Is he my first choice? Absolutely
Can he win a general election? Never in a million years
You also can't seem to figure out that generally how it works is you vote your heart in the primary and your party in the general.
I can't decide if it's just your loyalty to the GOPe or it's just your blind hatred for trump runs deeper than your hatred of Hillary Clinton.
It's sad that we even have a thread like this on a gun site.
As said before you will continue to go through life voting for the little Marcos and mccains and Romneys perplexed when they don't ever win a general
I suspect you will continue your efforts to cut the throats of anyone who is not a GOPe Rino until the GOPe movement dies or becomes the "New Democratic Party"
All the heroes of the nevertrumpers have taken money from Soros and he is playing them like a fiddle  
By all means keep being a soros puppet... you just keep looking more and more ignorant to the rest of us, especially on a gun board.
Sigh

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You know we actually want him to win right?  Actually we would've preferred him being replaced by Pence months ago.  But we prefer Trump to Hillary.  Another case of you missing half the posts, or more likely pushing the false narrative we support Hillary.  Saul Alinsky taught you well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That explains A LOT

Yes, those talking points come straight from the CNN, DNC, Hillary Campaign playbook.

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:54:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I don't believe you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you

Behold the barren field of fucks which I do not give.  I expect nothing less from someone as politically ignorant as yourself.  My dog has a better understanding of the functions of gov't.

Can you tell me what the Tea Party stood for and how it compares to Trump's platform?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 4:56:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I don't believe you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you

Nobody does, it's classic Moby behavior.

Classic.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 5:54:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Trump is out here turning the world on its head.

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/789568329555910656
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:02:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

For one thing you can't seem to grasp what a primary is for you don't really understand what are primary arguments and what are general election arguments.
You are hung up on Cruz who even though I voted for him in the primary will never ever win a general election. Is he my first choice? Absolutely
You also can't seem to figure out that generally how it works is you vote your heart in the primary and your party in the general.
I can't decide if it's just your loyalty to the GOPe or it's just your blind hatred for trump runs deeper than your hatred of Hillary Clinton.
As said before you will continue to go through life voting for the little Marcos and mccains and Romneys perplexed when they don't ever win a general
I suspect you will continue your efforts to cut the throats of anyone who is not a GOPe Rino until the GOPe movement dies or becomes the "New Democratic Party"
All the heroes of the nevertrumpers have taken money from Soros and he is playing them like a fiddle  
By all means keep being a soros puppet... you just keep looking more and more ignorant to the rest of us, especially on a gun board.
Sigh

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sigh

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower.  Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.

Many Trump supporters might think this is no big deal—that businessmen have to do business with people they may personally not like.  However, in 2011, when considering a White House bid, Trump attended a Tea Party rally and told people to, “Leave George Soros alone, he has enough problems,” giving the distinct impression that Trump might just owe the global manipulator money. The magnitude of the George Soros identity is not known universally.
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sigh

http://prendergast.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/TRUMP.SORS_.MEME_.jpg

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/02/trump-pals-around-with-george-soros

Soros gave Donald Trump a mezzanine loan, which is basically a bailout, because Trump didn’t want to, or couldn’t, front his own money to build the Chicago Trump Tower.  Mezzanine loans are loans offered with outrageous interest that help the developer on the front end of finance, and which often offer a stake in the building.

Trump was also named in a lawsuit along with Soros in New York surrounding the sale of the GM Building, so it’s not as if Trump only dealt with Soros in Chicago.

Many Trump supporters might think this is no big deal—that businessmen have to do business with people they may personally not like.  However, in 2011, when considering a White House bid, Trump attended a Tea Party rally and told people to, “Leave George Soros alone, he has enough problems,” giving the distinct impression that Trump might just owe the global manipulator money. The magnitude of the George Soros identity is not known universally.

So Trump is a Globalist Cuck? The hell you say?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Behold the barren field of fucks which I do not give.  I expect nothing less from someone as politically ignorant as yourself.  My dog has a better understanding of the functions of gov't.

Can you tell me what the Tea Party stood for and how it compares to Trump's platform?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you

Never heard of this Tea Party you speak of....

Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:20:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 8:37:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't believe you

That doesn't surprise me one bit
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:19:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Classic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you

Classic.

Yes, it's INCONCEIVABLE that someone would reluctantly vote for the lesser of two evils!

You simply MUST relentlessly praise and fluff the candidate for whom you intend to vote!   Otherwise, the vote doesn't count!

There's no other way!      lol
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:56:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sigh

http://prendergast.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/TRUMP.SORS_.MEME_.jpg

This explains Steve Mnuchin and Steve Bannon.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:34:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yes, it's INCONCEIVABLE that someone would reluctantly vote for the lesser of two evils!

You simply MUST relentlessly praise and fluff the candidate for whom you intend to vote!   Otherwise, the vote doesn't count!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't believe you

Classic.

The only thing he's been doing the past year is try to drive a wedge between the various factions on here  He's done a pretty good job of it as well.  For a guy that managed campaigns, he doesn't really seem to have a knack for attracting voters does he?
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:42:29 AM EDT
[#47]
Just another data points, folks!  The costumes are very popular!  And the online polls are doing well!  And the rallies!  So many rallies!

The Trumpublicans are getting desperate.  DEEPLY desperate.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:49:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just another data points, folks!  The costumes are very popular!  And the online polls are doing well!  And the rallies!  So many rallies!

https://s15.postimg.org/kniahuurf/Capturey.jpg  
View Quote

This is seriously getting embarrassing. Sounds just like 2012. The difference is I at least liked Romney as a human being and bought into the idea of the polls being wrong. Never again.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:03:15 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

This is seriously getting embarrassing. Sounds just like 2012. The difference is I at least liked Romney as a human being and bought into the idea of the polls being wrong. Never again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh you two...... Get a room!

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 3:26:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh you two...... Get a room!

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Foverpassesforamerica.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F04%2Ftrump-is-coming.jpg&f=1

Say's the guy with creepy homoerotic meme.
Page / 427
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top