Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 427
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol that's probably the story of your life...mom meatloaf!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I call a spade a spade Ray Charles could see through the rino loving nevertrumpers

I'm sick and tired of beta weakling political correctness in this country

You don't even understand what RINO means, yet you keep saying it.  You love political correctness as long as it reflects your views.  Evidence? Your posts in this thread.  Just like the PC crowd screaming racist at everything they don't agree with, you scream RINO, cuck, Hillary suppoter.

The great part is, everytime you post you make yourself look more ignorant and foolish.

Typing RINO on the internet makes him feel like Tough Guy. Probably making up, for being bullied a a kid. It seems as though many of the Trumptrads are living vicariously through Trump. He says the things many of them wish they could say, if only they could find a way out of the Mom's basement. But what they don't get is, Trump is only a loud mouth tough guy because he has an army of armed security, and team of lawyers. Do you think Trump would be a " Grab them by the pussy kind of guy" if he did not have money and lawyers?
He would be, sad small handed man living in a basement.

Lol that's probably the story of your life...mom meatloaf!!!!

I'm not not one hanging on Trumps balls. Look in the mirror?

And I moved out of the basement last year. And mom's meatloaf sucked.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Your logic is flawed I am only undermining them because they don't support the candidate for the R party for president. They would rather see Hillary Clinton as president. They caused this rift not me
View Quote

His logic is sound.  Like it or not, win or lose, you need R's in congress.  Doesn't matter what they say, who they support, or anything else.

If you care about SCOTUS picks, you need an R-controlled Senate.

If you care about gun control, you need an R-controlled congress.

This is irrefutable.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 5:58:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I was wondering where Waterglass had been

(and wondering where Stiles1410 came from)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Old enough to know projection when I see it.

whoops

So, waterglass and Stiles are one and the same?

I was wondering where Waterglass had been

(and wondering where Stiles1410 came from)

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Your logic is flawed I am only undermining them because they don't support the candidate for the R party for president. They would rather see Hillary Clinton as president. They caused this rift not me, they are the ones supporting the democrats
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you talking about? Again you throw out me not supporting nevertrump republicans
I have never said that and I will vote for any r on the ticket
But come primary time I hope they do get voted out

Sorry swing and a miss

You vote for RINOs, and yet you are undermining them with all of your negative comments about them.  You are "doing the job of the Democrats," with every negative comment you make.

Why are you helping Pelosi/Schumer?

Of course I will undermine people who want to hand the presidency to Hillary Clinton and once again I advocate for them to be voted out in their PRIMARIES

You are admitting to openly undermining them NOW, with all your negative comments.

The primaries are over, and NOW you are "doing the job of the Democrats," by undermining those Republicans who are needed to keep the majority out of Chuck Schumer's hands.

You are a traitorous turncoat, and you are #withNancy&Chuck.

This is undeniable according to YOUR standards.

Your logic is flawed I am only undermining them because they don't support the candidate for the R party for president. They would rather see Hillary Clinton as president. They caused this rift not me, they are the ones supporting the democrats

Nope.   You are supporting democrats, because you are undermining the Republicans.You justify it, by claiming THEY are supporting democrats.   Do you always do as the RINOs do?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:06:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are doing the democrats job for them. You nevertrumpers just can't understand what a primary is for and how an election works. These are primary arguments. The republicans are the only party that can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Not to mention the nevertrumps that pledge not to vote for him especially in battleground states they chose to # stand with her

Yes or no:  Does every 'conservative' in America automatically owe their vote to the Republican party regardless of who is nominated?

2016 election?
Absolutely

Really?

Da, tovarisch.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:09:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Nope.   You are supporting democrats, because you are undermining the Republicans.You justify it, by claiming THEY are supporting democrats.   Do you always do as the RINOs do?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You vote for RINOs, and yet you are undermining them with all of your negative comments about them.  You are "doing the job of the Democrats," with every negative comment you make.

Of course I will undermine people who want to hand the presidency to Hillary Clinton and once again I advocate for them to be voted out in their PRIMARIES

You are admitting to openly undermining them NOW, with all your negative comments.

The primaries are over, and NOW you are "doing the job of the Democrats," by undermining those Republicans who are needed to keep the majority out of Chuck Schumer's hands.

Your flawed reverse logic doesn't work on me, sorry

Keep supporting democrat supporters though!
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:26:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There you go again using the same logic that you dislike Trump supporters using when we liken you to Hillary supporters.

This is you on paper.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:29:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
AlwaysRight you are starting to post like me.  My mind tricks are working.  Resistance is futile.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I call a spade a spade Ray Charles could see through the rino loving nevertrumpers

I'm sick and tired of beta weakling political correctness in this country

You don't even understand what RINO means, yet you keep saying it.  You love political correctness as long as it reflects your views.  Evidence? Your posts in this thread.  Just like the PC crowd screaming racist at everything they don't agree with, you scream RINO, cuck, Hillary suppoter.

The great part is, everytime you post you make yourself look more ignorant and foolish.

Typing RINO on the internet makes him feel like Tough Guy. Probably making up, for being bullied a a kid. It seems as though many of the Trumptrads are living vicariously through Trump. He says the things many of them wish they could say, if only they could find a way out of the Mom's basement. But what they don't get is, Trump is only a loud mouth tough guy because he has an army of armed security, and team of lawyers. Do you think Trump would be a " Grab them by the pussy kind of guy" if he did not have money and lawyers?
AlwaysRight you are starting to post like me.  My mind tricks are working.  Resistance is futile.

I guess old dogs can learn new tricks.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:30:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My next trick will be getting you to vote for Trump.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There you go again using the same logic that you dislike Trump supporters using when we liken you to Hillary supporters.  

This is you on paper.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Simple_sine_wave.svg/1024px-Simple_sine_wave.svg.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is you on paper.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/02/Simple_sine_wave.svg/1024px-Simple_sine_wave.svg.png

This is sTrump:
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That, one will be a bit harder. But, I am voting for down ballot conservatives.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, logic clearly does not work on you.

You accuse anyone who bad mouths a Republican candidate of supporting the Democrats.

Meanwhile, you bad mouth Republicsn candidates and INSIST that you're not supporting Democrats.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:45:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

This is you on paper.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is you on paper.

Yes, I am illustrating that you can't have it both ways.

Thank you for the graphic.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:45:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which conservatives are you voting for?

Just curious.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:46:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is you on paper.

Oh ok, my sarcasm meter was broken.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:48:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Hello nevertrumpers. Are you angry today? Did Hillary do bad last night?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nope, not angry.

Just resigned to watch Donald get blown out on November 8th, like we said and warned would happen.

*shrug*
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View Quote
They are upset that Hillary is only tied with Trump in today's poll.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Nope, not angry.

Just resigned to watch Donald get blown out on November 8th, like we said and warned would happen.

*shrug*
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*
Nothing would please you more.

While the election is being covered on TV you will probably cheer when a state will be called for clinton.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:54:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

You will be happy when Hillary wins? Silly liberal nevertrumpers. Will you go back to DU on election day?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:56:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Surely they can find or invent a poll with Hillary winning. Come on nevertrumpers, earn what soros is paying you and invent a poll.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
You will be happy when Hillary wins? Silly liberal nevertrumpers. Will you go back to DU on election day?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

Their ego demands a Hillary win.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

silly nevertrumpers.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

While the election is being covered on TV you will probably cheer when a state will be called for clinton.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

Luckily he wont have much to cheer for because she's only going to win 3 states while Trump wins the other 47.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:07:45 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Luckily he wont have much to cheer for because she's only going to win 3 states while Trump wins the other 47.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

And people say Canadians are dumb!  Glad to see you seeing the light.

Have an Alexander Keith for me.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:26:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Just curious.
View Quote

My state has become a blue state, because of the influx of people from California and the east cost. So it has become an exercise in futility. But I will still do might part for now. I am old and in poor health, so this will probably be the last election I give a dam about anyway.  If I had children or family I would probably be more worked-up about it.

But to answer your question, anyone with an R next to their name. But some of the republicans in this state are dam close to being progressive liberals.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

O' look another Trump ball hanger.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
My state has become a blue state, because of the influx of people from California and the east cost. So it has become an exercise in futility. But I will still do might part for now. I am old and in poor health, so this will probably be the last election I give a dam about anyway.  If I had children or family I would probably be more worked-up about it.

But to answer your question, anyone with an R next to their name. But some of the republicans in this state are dam close to being progressive liberals.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

Those republicans you speak of are just as much our enemy as the Democrats.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:33:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just curious.

They are that. But the line is becoming blurred between what is a progressive and what is a conservative. Democrats 50 years ago were more conservative then many republicans are today.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Surely they can find or invent a poll with Hillary winning. Come on nevertrumpers, earn what soros is paying you and invent a poll.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not sure where you are going with that. Virtually every poll that doesn't end in ".com" has had Hillary ahead for a good long while.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

You speak either in ignorance or denial. The so-called "nevertrumpers" are more principled in their conservative convictions than most on this site, which is exactly why they refuse to vote for a corrupt New York liberal who has funded for decades the same treasonous politicians you hate with such passion.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

Yeah.  That's why we can only only own rifles with no collapsible stocks, flash hiders, bayonet lugs and of course, no mags over 10 rounds

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:55:16 PM EDT
[#35]
This thread is a Gordian Knot of tautology woven by "principled patriots" who are hoping for a Hillary Clinton Presidency.

Yeah; they'll deny it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An angry nevertrumper.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:58:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Yeah.  That's why we can only only own rifles with no collapsible stocks, flash hiders, bayonet lugs and of course, no mags over 10 rounds
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just curious.

Read what I bolded from his response.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:58:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This thread is a Gordian Knot of tautology woven by "principled patriots" who are hoping for a Hillary Clinton Presidency.

Yeah; they'll deny it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:58:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yeah; they'll deny it.
View Quote

More geriatric ramblings from a failed political adviser from yesteryear.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:59:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You speak either in ignorance or denial. The so-called "nevertrumpers" are more principled in their conservative convictions than most on this site, which is exactly why they refuse to vote for a corrupt New York liberal who has funded for decades the same treasonous politicians you hate with such passion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

And another angry nevertrumper. Keep it up, maybe Hillary will pull off a win for you.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:59:50 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good point...but there are a handful of good ones even in CA.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:00:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah; they'll deny it.
View Quote

Do you deny that Trump is an Elitist Gun-Grabber?
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Goddamn shame we even have this thread in here.

I'm not reading through all the pages, but the fact that it exists when we have such a corrupt person running against us shows me we have been invaded by the enemy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:05:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

And another angry nevertrumper. Keep it up, maybe Hillary will pull off a win for you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

It's either going to be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as the next President of The United States for the next four years.

Their position according to the very title of this thread is NEVER TRUMP.

All their duplicitous obfuscation and flimsy denials aside; that leaves Preident Hilary Clinton.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Hillary won the moment Trump became the nominee.  

The people who nominated him bear the responsibility, not those who warned them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
It's either going to be Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton as the next President of The United States for the next four years.

All their duplicitous obfuscation and flimsy denials aside; that leaves Preident Hilary Clinton.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

Bull shit

This thread was titled while the primaries were still being contested.  There is NO ONE in here voting for Hillary or supporting her.  

Let me give you an example of how disingenuous your position is:

(Nevertrumper):  Trump just agreed with Hillary that people on the No Fly List should be denied their right to purchase a firearm

(Trumper):  You are a Hillary shill.  

(Nevertrumper):  Trump just said he wants to raise the federal minimum wage to $10/hr

(Trumper):  Its obvious you are supporting Hillary

(Nevertrumper):  Trump just backtracked on deporting all illegal aliens in the US

(Trumper):  You sure will be happy to see Trump lose, won't you

See, that is all kinds of bull shit.  Isnt it?

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:12:23 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope, not angry.

*shrug*

Watching them leaves only one plausible or probable conclusion which is they want Hillary to win. No one or someone typing on three computers at once trying to act like several people could be so stupid.

There is a concerted effort being made on this forum, one that is promoted by the staff and owners, to have Hillary elected.

So sad.

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:13:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The people who nominated him bear the responsibility, not those who warned them.
View Quote

So sad, so bitter,

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:18:15 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
So sad, so bitter,

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So sad, so bitter,

It is sad...and we have a right to be bitter

Link Posted: 10/20/2016 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Watching them leaves only one plausible or probable conclusion which is they want Hillary to win. No one or someone typing on three computers at once trying to act like several people could be so stupid.

There is a concerted effort being made on this forum, one that is promoted by the staff and owners, to have Hillary elected.

So sad.

View Quote

You're delusional.

Anyway, lucky for us today was "Bring your gun to work" day here at CTR!

Page / 427
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top