Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2022 7:54:05 PM EDT
I've been curious about getting some electronic ear buds for hunting because I like to hunt with friends. I use some Howard Leight Impact Sport electric muffs for target shooting which have been perfect for my needs. I've seen various models like ones that are connected by a cord such as the Howard Leight in-ears or a behind-the-neck band such as the Walker Razor XV. I would prefer wireless ear buds such as the Walker Silencers but I've seen bad reviews on those.

So what are some recommendations? They can be some of the ones I already named too. Just looking for peoples' personal experience with them. Price range would ideally be less than $150.
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 9:27:51 PM EDT
[#1]
A buddy and I both bought Axil plugs about three months apart.  His are already out, from the sweat we figure.  It’s hot down here.
Link Posted: 3/14/2024 12:35:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnStoner] [#2]
Otto Noizebarrier Micro are the gold standard. Head on closer to $400
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top