Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2021 3:15:24 PM EDT
Tactical Games home page

Where 2 Gun & Cross Fit collide.

Anyone here compete in any of the events?

There are plenty of youtube vids covering the Games, looking for personal perspectives.

Link Posted: 6/24/2021 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#1]
@MarkP

I have participated in several events last year and this year. It is a fun time and great opportunity to test yourself. The people are the best and very supportive of each other; it’s a great community.

I’ve done both men’s intermediate and men’s elite. If you crossfit, better be doing the majority of the workouts RX if you want to be successful in elite- the top guys are studs and a lot of them can shoot well too. Intermediate will still be a challenge though and is by far the largest division. I had more fun in intermediate.  

It’s not totally crossfit work, but rather strongman+running for sprints or endurance. Functional fitness I guess. No muscle-ups or double unders.

One thing I really like is that the shooting and fitness are very evenly scored. You won’t be successful if you are great at one but suck at the other, although you’ll still have a good time.

I see you’re in AZ- there’s an event this year at Ben Avery that you should try out. Have fun!
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:08:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I really want to start doing these, but I'm fat and out of shape.

We had a place that held the skirmishes right up the road, but it closed down a few months back.

Now I think the nearest place to go to participate is down near houston.
Link Posted: 6/24/2021 9:21:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rock71] [#3]
I’ve done one full Tactical Games and a couple of skirmishes. It’s a good time. I actually prefer the skirmishes, because they aren’t quite the time commitment of a full event.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

You don’t need an Instagram or a bunch of Gucci gear to get ready. Just get out there and move. I highly suggest adding your gear to your workouts. It changes the whole dynamic and it’s a good way to test your setup.  
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#4]
@308-Racer & @Rock71

thanks for the replies, I'll check out the local event.

M
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 10:24:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I am glad some one asked I was looking to at videos and wondering  if I should try one out  and now I think I am going  to. would any body know about how much the SKIRMISH cost and how ammunition you need
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:21:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bsemler:
I am glad some one asked I was looking to at videos and wondering  if I should try one out  and now I think I am going  to. would any body know about how much the SKIRMISH cost and how ammunition you need
View Quote

I think that the cost varies by venue, but skirmishes are about $100. The round count will also vary, but 100 rounds each of rifle and pistol would probably suffice.
Link Posted: 7/29/2021 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Awesome thank you very much
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 11:35:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By rock71:
I’ve done one full Tactical Games and a couple of skirmishes. It’s a good time. I actually prefer the skirmishes, because they aren’t quite the time commitment of a full event.
View Quote

Are you competing in the SF Association skirmish later this month?

Either way, could I shoot you a PM with a couple of questions?
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Andrewc_c:

Are you competing in the SF Association skirmish later this month?

Either way, could I shoot you a PM with a couple of questions?
View Quote

I am not doing the one in March and yes, I’ll be happy to answer any questions that I can.
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 7:41:05 PM EDT
[#10]
The Tactical Games facebook page gives you a hint of what these events are like.

I understand they upped the physical requirements in the last year or 2.  There were nearly 200 at the recent Tactical Games Texas.  It was no joke.  Most of the cadre appeared to be the former action guy types and the shooting and fitness standards were high.  

Every Tactical Games event is different.   This was our "course of fire":

Boulder Shoulders

Load Out: 4 x 10 Rifle, 4 x 10 Pistol

Firing Sequence: FS 1: Rifle and Pistol thru Square Port Port, FS 2: Rifle and Pistol thru Circle  Port, FS 3: Rifle and Pistol thru Triangle, FS 4: Rifle and Pistol thru Rectangle Port

Stage Description:
On the call of go, athletes will pick up and shoulder the lightest sandbag and take it down the field to the drop zone. Athletes will set the bag down, pick it back up and shoulder it again to bring it back to the S/F box. Once the athlete and the sandbag are in the box, athletes will move forward and complete FS 1.
After FS 1 is complete, athletes will move to the middle weight bag, pick it up and shoulder it to carry it down the field to the drop zone. Athletes will drop the sandbag in the drop zone, and pick it back up to a shoulder carry before moving it back to the S/F box. Once the athlete and the sandbag are back in the box, the athlete will move forward and complete FS 2.
After FS 2 is complete, athletes will repeat with the medium weight bag. Shoulder it, carry it down the field to the drop zone. Drop it inside of the drop zone before shouldering it again to bring it back. Once back and fully inside of the S/F box, athletes will compete FS 3.
After FS 3 is complete, athletes will move to the heavy sandbag, pick it up and shoulder it to carry it down the field to the drop zone. Athletes will drop the sandbag in the drop zone, then pick it back up and carry it to the S/F box where they will complete FS 4.
After FS 4 is complete, athletes will make sure their weapons are cleared and the pistol is stowed before finishing in their S/F box. Time stops when the athlete crosses into the S/F box.

Time Cap: 12 min

Penalties: 10 sec per miss, :20sec per ½ length with sandbag

Weights:
Elite: 100,150,200
Elite W: 50-75-100
Tac M: 50-75-100
Tac W: 35-50-75
Masters/Inter M: 35-50-75
Inter W: No wt-35-50

***BUILD NOTES***:
Technical shooting, 30-40yd rifle target, 12-15yd pistol target

Boulder Shoulders Team

Load Out: 4 x 5 Rifle, 4 x 5 Pistol EACH

Firing Sequence: FS 1: Rifle and Pistol thru Square Port Port, FS 2: Rifle and Pistol thru Circle  Port, FS 3: Rifle and Pistol thru Triangle, FS 4: Rifle and Pistol thru Rectangle Port

Athlete 1 will shoot 5rd of each weapon, clear the weapons, then Athlete 2 will shoot 5rd of each weapon. Mags should only be loaded to 5 so you run dry.

Stage Description:
On the call of go, athlete 1 will pick up and shoulder the lightest sandbag and take it down the field to the drop zone. Athletes will set the bag down, and athlete 2 pick it back up and shoulder it to bring it back to the S/F box. Once the athletes and the sandbag are in the box, athletes will move forward and complete FS 1.
After FS 1 is complete, athlete 1 will move to the middle weight bag, pick it up and shoulder it to carry it down the field to the drop zone. Athletes will drop the sandbag in the drop zone, and athlete 2 will pick it up to a shoulder carry before moving it back to the S/F box. Once the athletes and the sandbag are back in the box, the athletes will move forward and complete FS 2
After FS 2 is complete, athletes will repeat with the medium weight bag. Athlete 1 Shoulder it, carry it down the field to the drop zone. Drop it inside of the drop zone before athlete 2 shoulders it again to bring it back. Once back and fully inside of the S/F box, athletes will compete FS 3.
After FS 3 is complete, athletes will move to the heavy sandbag, where athlete 1 will pick it up and shoulder it to carry it down the field to the drop zone. Athlete 1 will drop the sandbag in the drop zone, then athlete 2 will pick it back up and carry it to the S/F box where they will complete FS 4.
After FS 4 is complete, athletes will make sure their weapons are cleared and the pistol is stowed before finishing in their S/F box. Time stops when the athlete crosses into the S/F box.

Penalties: 10 sec per miss, :20sec per ½ length with sandbag

Weights:
35-50-75

Farm Boy

Load Out: 4 x 9 Rifle, 4 x 11 Pistol

Firing Sequence:
Rifle: FS 1: Thru V Port, FS 2, Thru Rectangle Port, FS 3, Thru Square Port, FS 4 Thru Circle Port
Pistol: all thru Square Port

Stage Description:
On the call of go athletes  will pick up the FC handles and carry them to the drop zone. Once inside the drop zone athletes will set down the FC handles and perform 4 HR burpee over bar (one FC bar). After the 4 HR burpee are complete, athletes will pick up the FC handles and carry them back to the S/F box, set them down and complete FS 1.
After FS 1, athletes will pick up only 1 FC handle with their RIGHT hand and carry it to the drop zone. Once inside the drop zone the athletes will complete 6 HR burpee over bar. After the 6 HR burpee are finished they will pick up the FC handle in the RIGHT hand again, and carry it back to the S/F box. Once there athletes will complete FS 2.
After FS 2, athletes will pick up only 1 FC handle with their LEFT hand and carry it to the drop zone. Once inside the drop zone the athletes will complete 8 HR burpee over bar. After the 8 HR burpee are finished they will pick up the FC handle in the LEFT hand again, and carry it back to the S/F box. Once there athletes will complete FS 3.
After FS 3, athletes will pick up noth FC handles again and carry them to the drop zone. Once inside the drop zone the athletes will complete 10 HR burpee over bar. After the 10 HR burpee are finished they will pick up the FC handle in the LEFT hand again, and carry it back to the S/F box. Once there athletes will complete FS 4.
After FS 4 is complete and weapons are cleared, athletes will touch their FC handles for time to stop.

Penalties: 10 sec per miss, 15 sec per ½ length not complete for FC, 5 sec per burpee not complete

Weights:
Elite M: 45/10
Elite W: 35
Tac M: 45
Tac W: 25
Masters/Inter M: 35
Inter W: 10
Farm Boy Team

Load Out: 4 x 9 Rifle EACH, 4 x 11 Pistol EACH

Firing Sequence:
Rifle: FS 1: Thru V Port, FS 2, Thru Rectangle Port, FS 3, Thru Square Port, FS 4 Thru Circle Port
Pistol: all thru Square Port

Stage Description:
On the call of go one athlete will pick up the FC handles and carry them to the drop zone. Once inside  the drop zone that same athlete will set down the FC handles and perform 4 HR burpee over bar (one FC bar). After the 4 HR burpee are complete,  athlete (1) will pick up the FC handles and carry them back to the S/F box, set them down and complete FS 1. Both athletes complete FS 1
After FS 1, athletes 2 will pick up the FC handles and carry them to the drop zone. Once inside  the drop zone that same athlete (2) will set down the FC handles and perform 6 HR burpee over bar (one FC bar). After the 6 HR burpee are complete, athlete (2) will pick up the FC handles and carry them back to the S/F box, set them down and complete FS 2. Both athletes complete FS 2.
After FS 2, athlete (1) will pick up only 1 FC handle with their RIGHT hand and carry it to the drop zone. Once inside the drop zone the athletes will complete 8 HR burpee over bar. After the 8 HR burpee are finished they will pick up the FC handle in the LEFT hand, and carry it back to the S/F box. Once there athletes will complete FS 3 (both).
After FS 3, athlete (2) will pick up only 1 FC handle with their RIGHT hand and carry it to the drop zone. Once inside the drop zone the athletes will complete 10 HR burpee over bar. After the 10 HR burpee are finished they will pick up the FC handle in the LEFT hand, and carry it back to the S/F box. Once there athletes will complete FS 4 (both).
After FS 4 is complete and weapons are cleared, athletes will touch their FC handles for time to stop.

Penalties: 10 sec per miss, 15 sec per ½ length not complete for FC, 5 sec per burpee not complete

Weights:
35’s

Long Movement Stage
(with teams at bottom)

Load Out: 2 x 6 Pistol, 2 x 10 Rifle, 1 x 12 Rifle

Firing Sequence and Stage Description:
Starting at marked start line, and on the call of go, athletes will run to the barrel, draw and make ready their Pistol and alternate L/R on the square targets, one round each before transitioning targets. After all 6rds have been fired, athletes will clear their pistol and run up to the bridge to the tank trap.
Athletes will engage the 5 steel just on the other side of the pond with 2rd each from the tank trap. Engage from L to R.
From here, athletes will perform a quick mag change and then shoot 2rd (must hit twice) on each paper target at the base of the bridge. After the bogies under the bridge have been neutralized, athletes will run over to the big black tunnel, enter the tunnel and shoot the long range targets. Athletes will fire 4rd at each of the long targets, engaging near to far (left to right).
Athletes will have a par time of 3:00 to complete this shooting course.
After the firing course is complete or the par time is reached, athletes will then go over to the rucksacks, take off their gear and put their gear inside of the rucksack. Plate carrier and rifle. Rifle must be broken into 2 pieces (upper and lower separated).
After the rifle and PC are in the rucksack, athletes will follow the white flags and orange markings for the long run.
Follow the white flags until you come to a bay, you will shoot 6rd at the RED sammy, you will have :20sec to get all 6rd down range. After this pistol shoot, your firing sequences for this stage are done.
Pistol MUST stay holstered on the hip, cannot go in ruck.

Follow the marked course until back at the finish line. Yell your athlete number to the judges so they can get your time.

Penalties: 10sec per miss closer than 200yd, 20sec per miss greater than 200yd (8 targets, 22rd)

TEAMS:
Each person will Pistol shoot, one athlete will shoot from the tank trap, one athlete will shoot the bogies at the bridge, both athletes will shoot the long range. Still only have 3:00 to shoot.
Team Rucks: each teammate will have their own rucksack.

Get me over Mate

Load Out: 3 x 12 Rifle, 3 x 12 Pistol

Firing Sequence: FS 1: Rifle and Pistol thru Square Port, FS 2, Rifle and Pistol thru Circle Port, FS 3: Rifle and Pistol thru Rectangle Port

Stage Description:
Athletes will stage their mags on a barrel at the end of the playing field.
On the call of go, athletes will pick up their sandbag and put it up and over the crossbar of the yoke, athletes will then follow the sandbag over the yoke. Athletes will complete 5 sandbag/athlete over yokes before picking up their sandbag and running down the field to their barrell to grab one rifle and one pistol magazine. After the athletes have retrieved a magazine, they will come back down the field, drop the sand bag at the yoke, and complete FS 1.
After FS 1 is complete, athletes will pick up the sandbag and perform 6 sandbag/athlete over yokes before taking the sandbag back downfield with them to grab their second set of magazines, one rifle and one pistol.
Athletes will bring their mags, and sandbags back down the field, drop the sandbag at the yoke and move forward to complete FS 2.
After FS 2 is complete, athletes will pick up the sandbag and perform 7 sandbag/athlete over yokes before taking the sandbag back downfield with them to grab their last set of rifle and pistol magazines, and coming back down the field for FS 3. Athletes will drop their sandbag off at the yoke, move forward and complete the FS.
After FS 3 is complete, and weapons are cleared, athletes will sprint down the field and touch their barrel to finish.

Penalties: 10 sec per miss, 3 sec per sandbag over yoke, 7 sec per athlete over yoke, 15 sec per ½ length not complete of run

Weights:
Elite M: 100
Elite W: 75
Tac M: 75
Tac W: 50
Masters/Inter: 50
Inter W: 35

Get me over Mate Team

Load Out: 3 x 6 Rifle, 3 x 6 Pistol EACH

Firing Sequence: FS 1: Rifle and Pistol thru Square Port, FS 2, Rifle and Pistol thru Circle Port, FS 3: Rifle and Pistol thru Rectangle Port

Stage Description:
Athletes will stage their mags on a barrel at the end of the playing field.
On the call of go, athletes will pick up their sandbag and put it up and over the crossbar of the yoke, athletes will then follow the sandbag over the yoke. Athletes will complete 3 sandbag/athlete over yokes (EACH, follow the leader style, you each will have a sandbag) before picking up their sandbag and running down the field to their barrell to grab one rifle and one pistol magazine each. After the athletes have retrieved a magazine, they will come back down the field, drop the sand bag at the yoke, and complete FS 1. (Both sandbags must go down field)
After FS 1 is complete, athletes will pick up the sandbag and perform 5 sandbag/athlete over yokes (each) before taking the sandbag back downfield with them to grab their second set of magazines, one rifle and one pistol.
Athletes will bring their mags, and sandbag back down the field, drop the sandbag at the yoke and move forward to complete FS 2.
After FS 2 is complete, athletes will pick up the sandbag and perform 7 sandbag/athlete over yokes (each) before taking the sandbag back downfield with them to grab their last set of rifle and pistol magazines, and coming back down the field for FS 3. Athletes will drop their sandbag off at the yoke, move forward and complete the FS.
After FS 3 is complete, and weapons are cleared. Athletes will sprint down the field and touch their barrel to finish.

Penalties: 10 sec per miss, 3 sec per sandbag over yoke, 5 sec per athlete over yoke, 15 sec per ½ length not complete of run

Weights:
Inter: 50
Inter W: 35

Sleds and Stones

Load Out: 4 x 8 Rifle, 4 x 8 Pistol

Firing Sequence: FS: 4rd thru SQUARE port, 4 rd thru RECTANGLE port each round.

Stage Description:
On the call of go, athletes will run down and complete the first FS.
After the FS is complete, athletes will pick up their sleds and take them on the looped path around the field staying on the outside of the cones.
After the sled lap is complete and sled is fully in the box, athletes will pick up their husafell stone and run it down the field to the S/F box, turn around, and go back to the drop zone at the firing line.
After the down & back with the Husafell stone, athletes will complete FS 2. After FS 2 is complete, athletes will take the sled on another lap, this time backwards. Once the sled is fully back inside the box athletes will pick up the husafell and make another down & back trip to the S/F box (Elite/Tactical only, everyone else will run).
After making it back to the firing line, athletes will complete FS 3.
After FS 3 is complete, athletes will pick up the sled and go on one final sled loop (any way you see fit). After the sled is back inside of the box, athletes will make one last down & back with the Husafell stone (Elite/Tactical only, everyone else will run).
Once back, athletes will complete FS 4.
After the final FS is complete and weapons are cleared, athletes will sprint back to the S/F box for time to stop.

Penalties: 10 sec per miss, 10sec ¼ sled loop not complete, 10 sec per ½ husafell length not complete

Weights:
Elite M: 45/25
Elite W: 45
Tac M: 45
Tac W: 25
Masters/Inter M: 35
Inter W: 15

Sleds and Stones TEAM

Load Out: 4 x 8 Rifle, 4 x 8 Pistol EACH

Firing Sequence: FS: 4rd thru SQUARE port, 4 rd thru RECTANGLE port each round.

Stage Description:
On the call of go, athletes will run down field and athlete 1 will take the sled for a lap around the cones while athlete 2 is at the drop zone by the firing line. After the sled lap is complete, athlete 2 will take the husafell down & back to the S/F box. Once the husafell is back, both athletes can complete FS 1.
After FS 1 is complete, athlete 2 will take the sled on a lap around the cones while athlete 1 waits at the drop zone by the firing line. After the sled lap is complete, athlete 1 will take the husafell down & back to the S/F box. Once the husafell is back, both athletes can complete FS 2.
After FS 2 is complete, athlete 1 will take the sled on another lap, this time backwards. After the sled is back to the drop zone, athlete 2 will take the husafell for another down & back to the S/F box. Once the husafell is back, both athletes can complete FS 3.
After FS 3 is complete, athlete 2 will take the sled on another lap, this time backwards. After the sled is back to the drop zone, athlete 2 will take the husafell for another down & back to the S/F box. Once the husafell is back, both athletes can complete FS 4.
After FS 4 is complete and weapons are cleared, both athletes will run back to the S/F box for time to be called.

Penalties: 10 sec per miss, ??? ½ sled loop not complete (need to vet), 10 sec per ½ husafell length not complete

Weights:
Sled: 35
Husafell: Empty

Biathlon
Load Out: 3 x 5 Rifle, 3 x 5 Pistol, with 6 extra rds of each loose (rifle and pistol)

Firing Sequence: Rifle from tank trap, then pistol from standing.
Rifle: Must make 5 hits, if not, you have 2 more chances each round. For every number under 5 hits, is a penalty lap.
Pistol: Must make 5 hits, if not, you have 2 more chances each round. For every number under 5 hits, is a penalty lap.

Stage Description:
Athletes will start with their hand on the tank trap, on the call of go, athletes will run the 400m looped course through the trees, staying between the red flags.
Once back at the tank trap athletes will complete the firing sequence. Athletes must get 5 hits each round, if they do not, they will have 2 extra rounds per weapon to make 5 hits. So if agter 5 shots the athlete only has 3 hits, they get 2 chances to get those last 2 hits.. If after (7) shots the athlete only has 3 hits, the athlete will run 2 penalty laps around the outside of the blue flags. Athletes must touch their tank traps on the last penalty lap before taking off on another 400m.
If after 5 shots the athlete has 5 hits (on both weapons) they will then go on another 400m loop.
This is a 3 round stage. Athletes will complete 3 identical rounds.

If athletes time cap on the run, each 100m is scored and worth a :30 penalty (2:00 if the last 400 was not ran at all), marked with an orange cone. Also, 10 sec per round left in magazines (not including the extra rounds, only initial rounds in mags unfired.

TEAMS:
Must run together
1 shoot pistol, the other shoot rifle each round.
Penalty laps are ran together.

Time Cap: 12min
Aggregate:

Load Out: 2 x 3 Rifle, 2 x 3 Pistol

Athletes will start in the back of the 3 boxes. On the beep, athletes will draw their rifle and engage the close 2 targets first with one round each to the head, then the middle target third with one round to the head. Athletes can engage either close target first, left or right, does not matter.
Athletes will perform a rifle mag change while moving forward to the middle box, athletes will then repeat this process by engaging the close targets first in any order, and then the middle target last, with one round to the head on each target
After the rifle is dry, athletes will transition to their pistol and engage the close 2 targets first, with one round to the (-0) in each, and then the middle target with one round to the (-0)
Athletes will perform a pistol mag change while moving to the closest box and repeat the process by engaging the close 2 targets first and then the middle target last, one round on each of the (-0) of each target.

Miss: 1.5 sec

*****Set Up Notes: from the back shooting box, the middle target is 20yd. From the front shooting box, the middle target is 12-15yd. The outside targets are 5yd closer than the middle target and 5-7 yd outside the middle target. Boxes should be 2.5yd apart
Link Posted: 5/31/2022 8:07:19 PM EDT
[#11]
I completed a 2.8 mile ruck with a ~25lb pack in the direct sun in a heat index of 104 deg (it is Texas).  There were rifle targets at such small size and distance as not to be visible with 20/20 vision, so excellent vision, a magnifier, or LPVO was a requirement for that rifle sequence.  

Definitely want to practice farmers carries as old guy (40+) weights were in the 105lb range for each hand... and were even higher for most.  For me 105lbs in each hand wasn't bad... but 105lbs in one hand only works your transverse muscles in ways which need to be practiced ahead of time.  

Practice your sprints in gear (15lbs plate carrier, mags, holstered pistol).  Our sprints were up to 400 meters in the heat, before shooting.  Make sure your sh!t is secure while performing burpees.

I practiced interval training going into the competition, but after trying The Tactical Games, I think circuit training might be more appropriate.  Think 12 minutes of hell where physical demands start to break down your skills and makes doing everything more difficult.  Tactical Games way more demanding than the 25 yard sprint in helmet/LBE before shooting that I'd done in the Guard.  Performing under Tactical Games stress gets easier after you experience it, but was a rude awakening even after having done some pretty serious (non-SOF) training in the past.

One of the guys at my event who has done several of these events called it "Next Level"  I would agree with that.  This is a spec ops type event.  Most competitors were in excellent physical shape.  I saw multiple injuries in a hay bale climb/jump/run which was performed wearing plates where the competitors were too injured to finish.  I reached heat exhaustion the first day, and was pretty sore and banged up by the end of the second day.  Having someone to attend the event with you as a safety net is a good idea.

Link Posted: 9/24/2022 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Doing 1st one right now.  I do a lot of construction and calistenics for army reserves and shoot local pistol.  Crossfitters have an advantage in ways but the guy that got the best score on the first event today used almost full time but dropped the fewest shots.  Know your zeros and hold overs and don’t count on a precise range.  Commit and do it almost everyone tht tells me they want to do this baccked out or dropped out
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 4:22:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By mk19gunner: Commit and do it almost everyone tht tells me they want to do this baccked out or dropped out
View Quote

That’s good advice.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 5:06:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Check out Competition Dynamics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top