Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2022 11:53:37 AM EDT
I am shooting in local matches and working my way up to state and regional matches in 2023. I wore a Duluth Trading type poly shirt for competition, but it is starting to wear out. I am not at full on custom jersey level, but I would like something nice and appropriate for competition. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 12/11/2022 12:06:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/13/2022 12:29:16 PM EDT
[#2]
If you reload you might want to think about joining one of the bullet companies contingency program, spend $50-100 on a jersey, save on bullets and get money for doing well (even in your class).  I paid for my jersey in one match.

I do the Blue Bullets one.
Link Posted: 12/22/2022 12:41:33 AM EDT
[#3]
If you go to a USPSA level 2 match or higher they sometimes will have a jersey for that match.  The zero sports custom jerseys have a price for the base that they show at $60.  Not sure how or if any is charged for logos and customization.  Zero sports are also USPSA shooters. Some clubs will have a jersey that you can get through the usual jersey vendors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top