Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2013 2:30:57 PM EDT
We just wanted to share a bit of information with you guys on some 3-gun shooting positions. In the video we do everything from off-hand to prone. We really hope it helps you new 3 gunners out and shortens your learning curve! Our Youtube channel is populated with videos that should help new 3-gun shooters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6a6BYe7y1g
Link Posted: 4/22/2013 6:46:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Minuteman1636] [#1]
Excellent video by the ladies. Well spoken and well demonstrated. I especially appreciated the demonstration of the engagement of targets in the prone position (going prone/lining up between right and center target arrays). The Reverse Kneeling concept was very interesting as well. I was exposed to the 'reverse kneel' this last Saturday at a local match. Thanks for providing convenient demonstration and reference for us new guys that are trying to learn. Keep up the great work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top