Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2024 3:34:20 PM EDT
Trying to form 1 a lower to make a SBR, and question 3d won't populate.  My info in all auto-populates from my profile, which has my county, and I can't edit it when I try to submit a form.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:47:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I cleared all my info in my profile in the website, then re-entered it, and now it works.  Hope this helps someone else some day.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
This has been a known problem for a while.  Some have even gotten approval submitting without the County (not realizing it wasn't there).  You just need to go back into your saved profile and add it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:06:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe this is an ongoing issue. I had this and city happen. Ended up working on a public library computer and was weird.
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 12:57:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dump1567:
This has been a known problem for a while.  Some have even gotten approval submitting without the County (not realizing it wasn't there).  You just need to go back into your saved profile and add it.
View Quote
I just checked my last F1 and apparently I got an approval with the county box blank. I never noticed it.

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 3:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Just had a Form 1 approved today... looked at the PDF of the stamp and county wasn't populated.
When I filled out the eform, I had put it in there.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 7:51:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I just started Form 1 the other day and noticed the county was not populated.

I deleted that draft form and went into my profile. The county was there. Everything in the profile was correct. I made a change (deleted my middle name, then re-added it back), then saved the profile.

When I created a new Form 1, my county now filled in correctly.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:55:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Princeton] [#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dmk0210:
I just started Form 1 the other day and noticed the county was not populated.

I deleted that draft form and went into my profile. The county was there. Everything in the profile was correct. I made a change (deleted my middle name, then re-added it back), then saved the profile.

When I created a new Form 1, my county now filled in correctly.
View Quote

I just realized a form 1 I did a few days ago was missing the county also even though the county is in my profile.
I’m going to try to do the edit suggested above when I get home and then see it populates properly.
I hope the blank doesn’t get me denied!
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 2:58:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Princeton] [#8]
Just wanted to add, my form 1 was approved even though the county was blank, assuming it’s because my city and county are the same.
BTW, only took 6 days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top