Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2023 12:20:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ChemTrailZ]
These sights have been discontinued, I have found a sound for the lk93 which is the round receiver but am looking for a set for the mk-85 which is more square/flat on top.

Anyone have a line on these anywhere? Part numbers  44540, 44541, 44542, and 44543( 44540 preferred as it’s black without target knobs, but beggars aren’t choosers)
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 11:21:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried calling Williams yet?  If you live or travel near Davison, MI (Lapeer / Flint) you could drop in and ask in person.  They have gunsmiths on staff that might be able to help.
Link Posted: 10/25/2023 11:59:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I called to see if they have anything in the current FP line that would fit; it was a no go and these have been out of production for a long time.  Figured posting here someone might see them posted somewhere else and be able to help with a lead, but if not no biggie I’ll keep looking
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top