Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2023 9:42:28 PM EDT
It looks like Aim Sports had some surplus a while back- any other vendors have these?
2.75 or 3” chambers, parked…
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:48:16 PM EDT
[#1]
They came with the express combo package . Both smooth bore and rifled barrell . When I bought mine 30 years ago they were about $289 .
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#2]
These aren't hard to install and give you a better sight radius:

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:33:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By kokopelli:
It looks like Aim Sports had some surplus a while back- any other vendors have these?
2.75 or 3” chambers, parked…
View Quote

Seems like those have dried up, AIM sold out of them a year ago I feel like.  They wern't imo what I would really call rifle sights though, they had the XS big dot sights on them.  I managed to snag a 14in rifle sight'd barrel someone linked on here recently for $225, which seemed like the lowest I had seen recently.  Currently I have that sent out to Vang Comp for their package, when I get that one back I might be selling my other  14in barrel from AIM if you are specifically looking for the XS sights.

There's some RS barrels on gunbroker with dead night sights for $3-400, those are the only ones Ive seen lately.  Keep an eye on the EE here as well, I saw one a few months back for a reasonable price but waited too long and missed out.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 3:57:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dwb1987:

Seems like those have dried up, AIM sold out of them a year ago I feel like.  They wern't imo what I would really call rifle sights though, they had the XS big dot sights on them.  I managed to snag a 14in rifle sight'd barrel someone linked on here recently for $225, which seemed like the lowest I had seen recently.  Currently I have that sent out to Vang Comp for their package, when I get that one back I might be selling my other  14in barrel from AIM if you are specifically looking for the XS sights.

There's some RS barrels on gunbroker with dead night sights for $3-400, those are the only ones Ive seen lately.  Keep an eye on the EE here as well, I saw one a few months back for a reasonable price but waited too long and missed out.
View Quote

ok, so you know what I'm talking about...yeah, I'm looking for the 14" barrel with the sights...I saw the new ones at $225 too late, too. I'd be interested in that Aim Sports barrel- thats what I'm trying to find....
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 4:11:06 PM EDT
[#5]

ok, so you know what I'm talking about...yeah, I'm looking for the 14" barrel with the sights...I saw the new ones at $225 too late, too. I'd be interested in that Aim Sports barrel- thats what I'm trying to find....
View Quote

@kokopelli

It was AimSurplus, not AIM Sports that had the 14" factory barrels with XS express sights on them.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, that’s what I meant…I don’t even know who aim sports is
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, that’s what I meant…I don’t even know who aim sports is
View Quote

They make AR furniture and accessories, CDNN used to carry some of their stuff iirc

https://www.aimsportsinc.com/
Link Posted: 10/30/2023 3:28:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Would a standard bead sighted 14" 870 barrel (tac-14) be worth anything close to these?
Link Posted: 11/1/2023 2:43:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By NeedsMoreMausers:
Would a standard bead sighted 14" 870 barrel (tac-14) be worth anything close to these?
View Quote

Doesn’t seem to be. Those with the shockwave guns just put a stock on it and call it good, if they swap out the barrel they sell the original cheap it seems.
Then like me that has a ‘normal’ shotgun doing an SBS usually want rifle sights of some sort…
Link Posted: 11/2/2023 10:22:47 PM EDT
[#10]
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1013063946

Gunbroker has a few 14” barrels for sale.  Here’s one.  I searched AOW
Link Posted: 11/23/2023 4:15:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By scottMO:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1013063946

Gunbroker has a few 14” barrels for sale.  Here’s one.  I searched AOW
View Quote

Damn, that's twice what I paid for my Aim barrel last year.    I should have bought more of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top