Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2024 10:06:23 PM EDT
I was gifted this rifle in like new condition.  I can't find any info about it.  There are so many other similar I think models.  Can anyone tell me the basics about it? Is it gas or air or spring? Any information or leads would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 6:57:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Nitro piston i think. Gamo is good stuff. I have the 22 fusion swarm and its a hoot to shoot. Mag spring broke and they sent another spring for free. No questions asked. 1300 fps is prolly using alloy pellets. Youtube had some great stuff on air rifles. Pyramid air has some forums too.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
I'm wondering if the VELOCITY 1300 stamp is just a spec and not the actual model.  I'm thinking it's just a whisper fusion..
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a Whisper Fusion.  The velocity stamp is mainly for marketing purposes, and can only be achieved with the lightest pellets (which won't shoot worth a damn at that high velocity).  You will find that the rather harsh recoil will make the thing a steep, but in many respects a worthwhile learning curve to shoot well.  Also, the 10 to 11 grain pellets will do better since they will shoot slower.  Ideally, pellets should be kept to about 850 ft/s or a bit slower.
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 11:51:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a few gamo, I like them.

Check out "Charlie da tuna" triggers.

Recently put one in a pcp urban and its legit. Priced right too.

Just a heads up.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Aluminum alloy pellets are junk. They go supersonic easily and make an awesome “crack” when shooting them but they don’t group worth a shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top