Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2024 9:43:31 AM EDT
I see all the LEO models that are 7 +1 come with the extension.  Didn't the M1014 issued to the US marines come with a one piece magazine tube, or am I mistaken?  

If so, why is this no longer seemingly offered by Benelli as a factory configuration?
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 9:46:33 AM EDT
[#1]
It is likely easier for Benelli to import the models with the 5 round tube and add an extension afterwards.

I've seen the police models advertised with photos showing the full length tube, but then the actual product that ships is the five rounder with extension.
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 10:34:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/5/2024 8:48:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ARgonot] [#3]
If you don't like Freedom Fighter Tactical's prices $270-$330 NOT including spring, check out Safety Harbor Firearms full length tube $90 and it even includes the longer spring.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:35:30 AM EDT
[#4]
What about Dave's metal works one piece extension?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:34:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: c7aea15] [#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Blain:
What about Dave's metal works one piece extension?
View Quote
I've never seen one but have heard good things about them.

I went with a https://www.carriercomp.com/products/  carrier comp titanium tube. They're definitely worth the 4-6 week wait.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:09:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BrianNH] [#6]
Another benefit for the LE models have the +2 extension rather than the full length 7 shot tube, is that is easier to put a 14" bbl on it as the 5 shot tube is required for that.

There was a time when I purchased as an LE dealer some early H2o variants with full 7 shot tubes. These got through as the shotguns were assembled here in the US after Robar finished them in NP3. The ATF quickly put a stop to those.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:22:00 PM EDT
[#7]
SureCycle makes a +2 extension tube: https://www.midwestgunworks.com/page/mgwi/prod/M4EXT
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I believe some think that a 2 piece extension is stronger or more durable than a solid one piece mag tube.  I am not sure what the justification was for that.  I believe I saw @MK318 expose such a position, would love to hear more about it.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:14:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#9]
I believe some think that a 2 piece extension is stronger or more durable than a solid one piece mag tube.  I am not sure what the justification was for that.  I believe I saw @MK318 expose such a position, would love to hear more about it.
View Quote

Dude, you need to find a hobby. Stop PMing me, @ing me and generally following me around. You tried to insinuate that I was lying about something in the 940 thread, made a fool of yourself, and then didn’t even have the decency to apologize. You often don’t read and comprehend what people write and then go down the rabbit hole trying to stir shit when it is you who are confused. I never said one tube is stronger than the other. What I said was “that I like having a replaceable extension tube so that IF IT DOES GET DAMGED, it is often much easier to replace than a full length tube”. Thats it. Nothing about one being better than the other. Stop misquoting me, stop PMing me, (we are not friends), stop @ing me. I don’t know if you’re on the spectrum or what but it’s creepy and weird at this point.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:42:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#10]
Originally Posted By MK318:

Dude, you need to find a hobby. Stop PMing me, @ing me and generally following me around. You tried to insinuate that I was lying about something in the 940 thread, made a fool of yourself, and then didn’t even have the decency to apologize. You often don’t read and comprehend what people write and then go down the rabbit hole trying to stir shit when it is you who are confused. I never said one tube is stronger than the other. What I said was “that I like having a replaceable extension tube so that IF IT DOES GET DAMGED, it is often much easier to replace than a full length tube”. Thats it. Nothing about one being better than the other. Stop misquoting me, stop PMing me, (we are not friends), stop @ing me. I don’t know if you’re on the spectrum or what but it’s creepy and weird at this point.
View Quote

Someone here sure is making a fool out of themselves.

You need help, kid.  

I remembered you advocating attachments over single tubes in a prior post but not the reason why....thanks for clarifying your position...
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#11]

You need help, kid.  

I remembered you advocating attachments over single tubes in a prior post but not the reason why....thanks for clarifying your position...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MK318:

You need help, kid.  

I am not the one PMing and @ing people all the time should I post my PM box? Never mind, not worth it. Something is not right right you, get some help. You are the first person I have ever put on ignore.
Top Top