Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 267
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Last thread got locked

I'm currently in the market for a new Dillon Super 1050, does anyone know of any websites (or person located in Texas) out there that are currently running specials or will be soon? Any help is very appreciative, thanks.
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Powder Valley has 8's & singles of Benchmark, and singles of H322
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SilentKnight04:
Last thread got locked

I'm currently in the market for a new Dillon Super 1050, does anyone know of any websites (or person located in Texas) out there that are currently running specials or will be soon? Any help is very appreciative, thanks.
View Quote

Brianenos.com

Link Posted: 2/6/2015 5:42:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Cabelas has HP38(Win 231) in stock online for $22.99 a lb.
Also International Clays

Grant
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 11:01:01 PM EDT
[#5]
EvergladesAmmo.com has 357 mag Starline brass in stock. $24/100 shipped. $21/100 when you buy 200 and $19/100 when you buy 500. I've dealt with Everglades Ammo in the past and they have been good to me FWIW.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 5:38:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Quick question, best place and price on lee breech lock press?

Also cabelas in Tulalip ,WA had a pile of powder the other day, many i have not seen on the shelves since newtown bullseye, win 231,and lots more
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 10:40:18 PM EDT
[#7]
midway has the rcbs 505 scale on clearance for 79$

not sure if its cheaper else were but just noticed it running through there clearance reloading area
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Kristall-99:

not sure if its cheaper else were but just noticed it running through there clearance reloading area
View Quote

Amazon has the 505 for $68.99 shipped.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 3:07:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Midsouth has Longshot and H4895 in 1lb and IMR4064 in 8lb.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 5:27:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Oh yea it does.

Originally Posted By dryflash3:
This thread need more hot links.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ryknoll3:

Link Posted: 2/10/2015 8:23:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Gander Mountain in West Palm Beach has Bullseye, Blue Dot, Power Pistol and Unique for 24.50/lb plus 10% off.

They just restocked the reloading section with a lot of Hornady and Lyman items. Presses and tools are insanely priced, but the powder is a good deal.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Bass Pro online has a bunch of popular powders.

Varget, Red Dot, Unique, Bullseye, HP38....

Prices are high, but if you ship to store you avoid hazmat.

Grant
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 4:33:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BlueHaya] [#14]
Natchez just listed some H110...GO GO GO !!!!

edit...and a lot others w296,w 231, ....
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 5:24:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BlueHaya:
Natchez just listed some H110...GO GO GO !!!!

edit...and a lot others w296,w 231, ....
View Quote

I just checked Natchez and it's all Out of Stock.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 8:30:19 PM EDT
[#16]
MidSouth HAD 8 lb jug of XBR..... But I got it.

They still have RL15, 4064, 4166 and a few other good ones. I about fainted when I saw 8 lb of XBR!

ZA
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 10:14:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Finnbear] [#17]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ryknoll3:

Two hot?
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I just caught this post today.  I've had a devil of time finding brass (other than loaded ammo) for a Ruger match champion (my first 357).  As of lunch time they had once fired and new brass in stock.  Til I got home and ordered some, they were down to just the new starline brass.  So... I have bunch of them ordered and hopefuly shortly--on the way.

THANKS for the heads up!!

Originally Posted By GJTaranto:
EvergladesAmmo.com has 357 mag Starline brass in stock. $24/100 shipped. $21/100 when you buy 200 and $19/100 when you buy 500. I've dealt with Everglades Ammo in the past and they have been good to me FWIW.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#19]
PV has TG 8lb jugs.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By kaskillo:
PV has TG 8lb jugs.
View Quote

If you mean Powder Valley Inc for TiteGroup, it's showing OOS for me.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Army03CRNA:
I just caught this post today.  I've had a devil of time finding brass (other than loaded ammo) for a Ruger match champion (my first 357).  As of lunch time they had once fired and new brass in stock.  Til I got home and ordered some, they were down to just the new starline brass.  So... I have bunch of them ordered and hopefuly shortly--on the way.

View All Quotes

NO! Buy direct from Starline. Cheaper and 357 came in stock today... Get on their wait list for what you need. Wait list doesnt take too long IMO.
Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:17:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Too Late I've never bought anything direct fm the manufacturer that was cheaper than fm their wholesalers.  Good to know for next time.   And like you mentioned nothing is in stock anyways.  I figured it'd be an endless wait on top of paying more.  I just bought this 357 (I'm set up to reload since I have a 38 spl) so that's why I'm kinda behind the eight ball regarding brass.  

Originally Posted By djryan13:

NO! Buy direct from Starline. Cheaper and 357 came in stock today... Get on their wait list for what you need. Wait list doesnt take too long IMO.
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/12/2015 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Powder Valley as H110 8# and 1#, H335 1#, and BL-C2 1#
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 1:21:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Too Late I've never bought anything direct fm the manufacturer that was cheaper than fm their wholesalers.  Good to know for next time.   And like you mentioned nothing is in stock anyways.  I figured it'd be an endless wait on top of paying more.  I just bought this 357 (I'm set up to reload since I have a 38 spl) so that's why I'm kinda behind the eight ball regarding brass.  

View All Quotes

With Starline, definitely get on their email notification list for the brass you want. It usually comes back in stock soon and they ship quickly. Starline is GTG.
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 6:44:25 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

Thought the same thing.. Posted email notification for 357 in earl Dec. Got email around new year. I left notification open and got another email yesterday... Guessing 1-2 month max wait. Prices include shipping.

Just got notification this week for 45-70 brass and jumped on it. WTH is with some once fired brass costing as much as Starline (357, 44 come to mind)...

Now I got to buy a gun to go with my 45-70 brass
Link Posted: 2/13/2015 7:18:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#26]
I hope this isn't out of place here as it's more of a local deal. If it would be more appropriate in the RI HTF then please move it as needed.

I stopped by D&L Shooting in Warwick, RI (website) today and they have a ton of reloading supplies in stock. Decent prices too in the current market. I was surprised as they haven't exactly been known for competitive pricing to say the least. Among the highlights:

- Unobtanium (Varget) for $24.99/lb but if you buy 8lbs they will knock that down by 10%. Works out to a hair under $180 + tax for 8lbs. Seems pretty competitive when you consider no hazmat or shipping fees.

- H4895 for the same price - not sure if they will discount it as I was after Varget.

- IMR 4064 - sorry, I didn't note the price for it. Midsouth might be cheaper for bulk buys though as they have 8lb jugs in stock for $159 + shipping and hazmat.

They also bought someone's old inventory of reloading supplies out and they have some bullets with VERY old prices on them. I saw 168gr SMKs with stickers from $11 - $13 per 100 ct, would have cleared them out if I wasn't already stocked. Some other miscellaneous .308 and .224 match bullets at long forgotten prices if you dig through the inventory.

Hope this helps someone.

No worries, this is the correct place to post this. dryflash3
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 9:02:48 AM EDT
[#27]
X-treme Bullets is doing free shipping for Valentines day for orders up to $1000
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Does anyone have a working coupon code for Sinclairs International or Brownells?

The best I can do on Google is $7.95 off shipping.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#29]
If you are panicking over 62gr SS109 ammo bans, Wideners still has bullets in stock, $60 per 500 shipped.

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Any leads on IMR xbr 8208?

8#er's preferably
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 10:54:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By zlman:

8#er's preferably
View Quote

Keep an eye out at Midsouth, seems they're catching up on back orders on 8208, I have a couple 8lbers that were just filled in a couple orders now.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:01:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#32]
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:08:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RocketCity556] [#33]

http://www.recobstargetshop.com/browse.cfm/2,69.html

#8 in stock as I post this.
I just got an order in from these folks, GTG.

1 pound cans here, not cheap. http://www.brunoshooters.com/category/powder_imr.html Never dealt with these folks.

View All Quotes

8#er's preferably

1 pound cans here, not cheap. http://www.brunoshooters.com/category/powder_imr.html Never dealt with these folks.

Looks like they reloaded Hogdon as well!!!!!!!!

http://www.recobstargetshop.com/browse.cfm/2,65.html

And Winchester 231!

http://www.recobstargetshop.com/browse.cfm/2,151.html

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 12:22:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Recobs just listed a lot powders as in stock.

Got some lil gun
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 1:37:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By lichter50:

Got some lil gun
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up. They also have titegroup, H110 and Varget. Makes the hazmat worth it to stock up on a few different powders and primers.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Rooster-Cogburn:

Thanks for the heads up. They also have titegroup, H110 and Varget. Makes the hazmat worth it to stock up on a few different powders and primers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rooster-Cogburn:
Originally Posted By lichter50:

Got some lil gun

They were out of h110, but I picked up 8# of IMR 4895, 1# of h414, 1# of h 4831 sc, 5000 CC #400 primers, and 600 Hornady 75 grn .224 bthp match bullets, all in stock.

Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:34:00 PM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

8#er's preferably

Wow, thank you!

I had checked their site at about 7:30 lastnite, nothing, then came here looking for help.

Scored 2 8#er's tonite, still there!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 11:27:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Brownells has Titegroup 1lb-ers in stock.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 12:37:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Any leads on Wolf Small rifle primers?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 1:23:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Truth2882:
View Quote

standard rifle primers

magnum primers

just grabbed 10k small rifle magnums. I bought from these guy before. The are gtg.

Link Posted: 2/18/2015 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Anyone see any Varget lately? 8# preferred.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By edgephoto:

standard rifle primers

magnum primers

just grabbed 10k small rifle magnums. I bought from these guy before. The are gtg.

View All Quotes

standard rifle primers

magnum primers

This thread has cost me some serious $ this week

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:04:08 PM EDT
[#44]

Thanks!
View All Quotes

standard rifle primers

magnum primers

Thanks!

You won't regret it a year from today......
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Heads up just left Grafs Super Center and they are very stocked on powder at the store, about the only thing I didn't see was Reloader 7 , Varget and the CFE's powder, Lil'gun in all 3 sizes and 1680 in 1# and Universal Clays  in all 3 sizes
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Midsouth has H335 in stock $20 per #

Grant
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 9:24:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PR361] [#47]
Grafs just sent me an email alert, their 5000ct primers are on sale.

$125 for CCI #400, I just ordered yesterday for $138 or something

Oh well, go get 'em. CCI, Winchester, Remington, Mag tech, , Wolf
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Ramshot TAC

Selway has two 8lb's in-stock.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 9:18:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: peligro113] [#49]

standard rifle primers

magnum primers

View All Quotes

standard rifle primers

magnum primers

Just bought 15k small rifle mag primers....can't beat it at 106.25 per 5k shipped

Thank you
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 9:35:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By muvef:
Ramshot TAC

Selway has two 8lb's in-stock.
View Quote

The day after I buy 8 lbs of H335 . I'll resist. Bank account is bleeding this week.
Page / 267
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top