Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2024 4:35:20 PM EDT
I won a Weatheryby Element Synthetic awhile back at a raffle and it has just been sitting unused. I have plenty of other shotguns that fit the roles I need them for better than it. So I was thinking about making it into a SBS HD/fun gun. It is inertia driven. I was thinking 12-14 inch barrel. I know there isn’t much out there for aftermarket parts but it’s basically a free gun to play with to me. Has anyone ever SBSed one? Any issues you see with doing it? Who would you guys recommend to cut/thread for chokes/put bead back on? Or is this just a terrible idea all together? Thanks
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Advice for work would be Rose Action Sports. I don’t know anything about those guns but it’s not like you have a lot in it. Understand that if you have issues support might be tough.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top