Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 153
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 8:33:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Wondering if anyone has a solution to a specific warbelt problem I have, plus with the discussion on molle vs no molle above, I wanted to throw in my question with my .02 of experience.

I am a fan of molle on a slim 1.75" warbelt because my belt needs to be donned quickly and the molle means NOTHING will move. I have found the best mounting method for most items that can use them are the malice fight light short clips so all the slack can be removed, tightened up all the way to second notch. They are a real pain to thread correctly but the most stable IMO and very slim offset. Very consistent placement and rigidity is important for magazines IMO.

I need to be able to place the left buckle on my waist and wrap the belt around my waist and it connect up front with everything in perfect placement on the first try. I can not open my rear lock box, pick up the belt, and have crap slide around or slide off, because the belt is for QUICKLY donnng for active shooter, hasty raids, etc. I prefer a 3/4" negative space between two 1/2" rows on a 1.75" belt. That removes slop on molle attached items.

The molle IS a bitch to set up. I had one belt, a 2" Volund, than would not let me weave a standard Safariland plate through due to thickness and stiffness. My Ronin I currently use does not have that issue... so thin enough to pass through a Safariland medium ride duty plate is a requirement. I dont use or see the need for a thigh rig. Thigh rigs just move around when I run and make drawing inside a vehicle more difficult. I don't even like low ride plates as they do make the holster poke excessively into the seat. Width is not a problem as our work vehicles are Tahoes. I find the plate for the Safariland does not move when simply slid on with a molle war belt because the extra molle holds it with crazy friction. It is a pain to adjust, but once set right I am happy and it does not move.

I currently use a HSGI rubber lined padded liner when I am not wearing a velcro liner belt, which is any time I am working and NOT training or doing a VERY pre-planned raid. The problem is I need to let out another 3/4" on the belt to get it to fit over my normal work belt with the padding when I do raids, or there is a man with gun call, or whatever. Then if I want to use a velcro liner, it is too big to wrap and hold correctly and I must adjust it down. After training, I must adjust it out again. Sometimes I forget or I am just too tired and don't do it right away.

What I would like is a solution that would allow me to QUICKLY adjust length... or at least QUICKLY adjust about 1" of length. This would also fix the "oh shit" moments I need to throw the belt with padding on after the holidays added an extra 3/4" of "internal padding" to my waist and I almost can't connect the buckle. My Ronin belt takes about 4-5 minutes of tedious unwrapping the loose end, working some length through the COBRA adjustment, folding the loose end back up, and putting the elastic band back over. It is a pain and slow, especially if it is cold.

I don't know if there is a female to male "extender" for a COBRA buckle I could just snap on the male end, or if I would need a whole new belt or what, but I would be 100% willing to go to a new belt if needed and I could QUICKLY adjust length... so long as it is MOLLE and I can lock my gear in place so we'll I can hold the belt up and shake it and nothing will shift or slide around.

Is there something out there that does this?
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 8:50:46 AM EDT
[#2]
That's an interesting nut to crack.

Only two things I would consider here.

1. Ask to buy from or look a source for the same male and female parts, and either make the extension yourself or commission for a special order.

2. Have a regular and a secondary to switch back and forth to.

I have a winter and the rest of the year belts complete with the same setups. That's my answer to being able to wear warmer clothes and not squeezing my innards

Link Posted: 2/17/2023 9:38:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ArizonaRifleman:
That's an interesting nut to crack.

Only two things I would consider here.

1. Ask to buy from or look a source for the same male and female parts, and either make the extension yourself or commission for a special order.

2. Have a regular and a secondary to switch back and forth to.

I have a winter and the rest of the year belts complete with the same setups. That's my answer to being able to wear warmer clothes and not squeezing my innards

View Quote

Those would be my solutions as well.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DevL:
Wondering if anyone has a solution to a specific warbelt problem I have, plus with the discussion on molle vs no molle above, I wanted to throw in my question with my .02 of experience.

I am a fan of molle on a slim 1.75" warbelt because my belt needs to be donned quickly and the molle means NOTHING will move. I have found the best mounting method for most items that can use them are the malice fight light short clips so all the slack can be removed, tightened up all the way to second notch. They are a real pain to thread correctly but the most stable IMO and very slim offset. Very consistent placement and rigidity is important for magazines IMO.

I need to be able to place the left buckle on my waist and wrap the belt around my waist and it connect up front with everything in perfect placement on the first try. I can not open my rear lock box, pick up the belt, and have crap slide around or slide off, because the belt is for QUICKLY donnng for active shooter, hasty raids, etc. I prefer a 3/4" negative space between two 1/2" rows on a 1.75" belt. That removes slop on molle attached items.

The molle IS a bitch to set up. I had one belt, a 2" Volund, than would not let me weave a standard Safariland plate through due to thickness and stiffness. My Ronin I currently use does not have that issue... so thin enough to pass through a Safariland medium ride duty plate is a requirement. I dont use or see the need for a thigh rig. Thigh rigs just move around when I run and make drawing inside a vehicle more difficult. I don't even like low ride plates as they do make the holster poke excessively into the seat. Width is not a problem as our work vehicles are Tahoes. I find the plate for the Safariland does not move when simply slid on with a molle war belt because the extra molle holds it with crazy friction. It is a pain to adjust, but once set right I am happy and it does not move.

I currently use a HSGI rubber lined padded liner when I am not wearing a velcro liner belt, which is any time I am working and NOT training or doing a VERY pre-planned raid. The problem is I need to let out another 3/4" on the belt to get it to fit over my normal work belt with the padding when I do raids, or there is a man with gun call, or whatever. Then if I want to use a velcro liner, it is too big to wrap and hold correctly and I must adjust it down. After training, I must adjust it out again. Sometimes I forget or I am just too tired and don't do it right away.

What I would like is a solution that would allow me to QUICKLY adjust length... or at least QUICKLY adjust about 1" of length. This would also fix the "oh shit" moments I need to throw the belt with padding on after the holidays added an extra 3/4" of "internal padding" to my waist and I almost can't connect the buckle. My Ronin belt takes about 4-5 minutes of tedious unwrapping the loose end, working some length through the COBRA adjustment, folding the loose end back up, and putting the elastic band back over. It is a pain and slow, especially if it is cold.

I don't know if there is a female to male "extender" for a COBRA buckle I could just snap on the male end, or if I would need a whole new belt or what, but I would be 100% willing to go to a new belt if needed and I could QUICKLY adjust length... so long as it is MOLLE and I can lock my gear in place so we'll I can hold the belt up and shake it and nothing will shift or slide around.

View Quote

Maybe something like this with the click track would work for your needs?

https://www.koreessentials.com/collections/battle-belt-1-75

Link Posted: 2/17/2023 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Excellent choice. Make sure you use one wrap for your attachments
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 11:23:09 AM EDT
[#6]
If anyone want to try belt extensions for cold weather, Ray Allen and a few other dog companies make harness and collar extenders. 6'' of nylon with cobra buckles. may be an option.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:30:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
Excellent choice. Make sure you use one wrap for your attachments
View Quote

He said he needs it to be PALS. While this does mean that the placement of the items on the belt will change slightly relative to the body when the girth changes, I think the girth shift he is talking about should make this a fairly small shift.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By stoner01:
If anyone want to try belt extensions for cold weather, Ray Allen and a few other dog companies make harness and collar extenders. 6'' of nylon with cobra buckles. may be an option.
View Quote

Just like the old ALICE extenders! Good suggestion if you can figure out a fixed length that works consistently.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:43:22 PM EDT
[#9]
What is this MOLLE you all speak of?

All One-Wrap, all the time now.  Defense Mechanisms Mech belt.  Does have pseudo MOLLE on the inside, behind the male Velcro.  

(took that picture at work Halloween LARPing...P226 is a $10 replica, Hexmags are the only mags I had handy that weren't loaded)
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Croak:

https://imgur.com/wMBSG0Q.jpg

All One-Wrap, all the time now.  Defense Mechanisms Mech belt.  Does have pseudo MOLLE on the inside, behind the male Velcro.  

(took that picture at work Halloween LARPing...P226 is a $10 replica, Hexmags are the only mags I had handy that weren't loaded)
View Quote

The multitool and folder pouch on the right, who makes them? Doesn't look to be Esstac like on the left.

@Croak
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#11]

https://imgur.com/wMBSG0Q.jpg

View Quote

Hey, you don't need to justify your hex mags to us!
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 3:02:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Croak] [#12]
Originally Posted By ArizonaRifleman:

The multitool and folder pouch on the right, who makes them? Doesn't look to be Esstac like on the left.

@Croak
View Quote

Defense Mechanisms.  And replacing the Esstac pistol pouches with the Agilite Pistol Pinchers soon as they hit the market.  Esstac stuff is solid, but I change handguns like some folk change underwear, and am tired of the having to reshape the inserts if I want good retention when I change mag shapes.  If I were a normal person with one handgun platform, they're just fine.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 7:08:25 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

I run a bison belt and keep it slim up front. Resize is a 10 second ordeal at most.
Link Posted: 2/20/2023 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Questions for the Safariland 6390 RDS owner's.

I have a Holosun SCS on Glock 17 Gen5.
Safariland is having a sale right now thinking about going ahead a getting it. Been on the edge about that one because of mixed YT reviews.

They don't show a option for the scs on their red dot selection list.
Would selecting another red dot option work for the scs?

Think I've asked this here before but don't remember.
Are the red dot shield and thumb release lever shroud removable?

Has anyone here had any issue's with their 6390 not wanting to release?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/20/2023 3:05:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Croak] [#15]
Originally Posted By 1fromtx:

Safariland is having a sale right now thinking about going ahead a getting it. Been on the edge about that one because of mixed YT reviews.

Thanks
View Quote

SL RDS holsters aren't optic specific, they'll fit ludicrous range toy mailboxes as well as sensible-sized optics.  Generally comes with a normal and large hood if needed, or you can take the hood off.  Same with the cop-loop, comes right off.

If you can't get an SL to release, it's probably just you, or you using the wrong gun.  Generally a training issue, not a product issue.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:40:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Thanks
View Quote

Generally, yes your red dot sight will work as all the MRD sights are built to comform to the Safariland RDS hood shape.

The gut blocker over the release lever can be removed, yes. I remove the gut block on all my Safariland holsters. It only serves to keep fat Sheriffs from pushing their uniform shirts off their side gut into the holster and locking it up.

The red dot shield is removable but it leaves the holes where the red dot shield connected. It has no mechanical or locking qualities. You do not want to remove it. Your optic will fill with dust, dirt, and crap all over the back of your lens in short order. It was greatly appreciated by me when they added that feature and you would be a fool to remove it. It does not get in the way at all. I used to carry a 6354DO as my duty holster and it drove me crazy having to clean the optic all the time. With the optic vertical, the lens flat and exposed all day, dust just settles there non stop.
Link Posted: 2/22/2023 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#17]

SL RDS holsters aren't optic specific, they'll fit ludicrous range toy mailboxes as well as sensible-sized optics.  Generally comes with a normal and large hood if needed, or you can take the hood off.  Same with the cop-loop, comes right off.

If you can't get an SL to release, it's probably just you, or you using the wrong gun.  Generally a training issue, not a product issue.
View Quote

Generally, yes your red dot sight will work as all the MRD sights are built to comform to the Safariland RDS hood shape.

The gut blocker over the release lever can be removed, yes. I remove the gut block on all my Safariland holsters. It only serves to keep fat Sheriffs from pushing their uniform shirts off their side gut into the holster and locking it up.

The red dot shield is removable but it leaves the holes where the red dot shield connected. It has no mechanical or locking qualities. You do not want to remove it. Your optic will fill with dust, dirt, and crap all over the back of your lens in short order. It was greatly appreciated by me when they added that feature and you would be a fool to remove it. It does not get in the way at all. I used to carry a 6354DO as my duty holster and it drove me crazy having to clean the optic all the time. With the optic vertical, the lens flat and exposed all day, dust just settles there non stop.
View Quote

Thanks for the info.
Held off ordering waiting on replies.

Haven't thought about dust build up on the optic. My first handgun optic.

Was just concerned about the cover not moving when the lever was activated.

I'll wait on the next sale then place the order.
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:28:31 AM EDT
[#18]

Thanks for the info.

View Quote

My last carbine course I was using an open holster with my G19 / RMR combo. While shooting carbine on the line, dirt and mud was flying back from the berm. Went to transition to my pistol and my RMR was useless. It look a bit mud pie right to the window.  

I have since moved to Safariland. I remove the silly guard but keep the optic hood. It does not affect draw in any way but keeps debris out of the optic window
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:11:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BPR] [#19]
Same old gear, I've used it a bunch now and don't have anything I'd change.  Tactical Tailor mini-mav and pouches, Volund belt.
dirty war belt and chest rig-
Attachment Attached File

In use at a Run and Gun moving heavy stuff
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By alpha0815:

My last carbine course I was using an open holster with my G19 / RMR combo. While shooting carbine on the line, dirt and mud was flying back from the berm. Went to transition to my pistol and my RMR was useless. It look a bit mud pie right to the window.  

I have since moved to Safariland. I remove the silly guard but keep the optic hood. It does not affect draw in any way but keeps debris out of the optic window
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By alpha0815:

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the feedback.
I wouldn't of thought about the glass getting dirty that easy.

My thought process was removing thing's that could hinder the gun being drawn from the holster.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#21]
What TQ holster y’all using?
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:17:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By HimIOwe:
View Quote

HSGI
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By HimIOwe:
View Quote

I don't. I carry two esstac elastic ones on my PC and one is in my belt kit
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/6/2023 9:39:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Old School - rock on!
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 12:01:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NemesisMind] [#26]
- Defense Mechanisms MECH Battle Belt
- Esstac Double Pistol Gap KYWI
- Esstac 5.56 KYWI Mid
- Coyote Tactical Dump Pouch
- Coyote Tactical STOMP
- True North Concepts MHA
- Safariland 6390RDS
- Forge Concepts Holster Leg Strap
- Coyote Tactical TQ Holder

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 9:26:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Lancelot:

How do you like the attachment method on the Coyote Tactical pouches?

View Quote

It doesn't inspire me with a lot of confidence. I'd prefer Onewrap, which is probably what I'll do. However, I wish they made it so the tails had a bit of Velcro and a way to tuck them back up inside the pouch for security. Will it work for me since I'm not high speed? Probably, but it's probably the weak point of their offerings.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 5:53:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By NemesisMind:

It doesn't inspire me with a lot of confidence. I'd prefer Onewrap, which is probably what I'll do. However, I wish they made it so the tails had a bit of Velcro and a way to tuck them back up inside the pouch for security. Will it work for me since I'm not high speed? Probably, but it's probably the weak point of their offerings.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lancelot:

How do you like the attachment method on the Coyote Tactical pouches?

How do you like the Mech belt? I've been eyeing it up lately.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 6:55:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NemesisMind] [#30]
Originally Posted By Real_PhillBert:

How do you like the Mech belt? I've been eyeing it up lately.
View Quote

It's my first belt, so I can't offer up much of a comparison. The adjustment is gratuitous on both the inner and outer belts. Both belts feel solid and are very light thanks to the Tegris construction. The MOLLE on the interior of the belt is kind of moot in today's world of Onewrap. However, the interior loops work great in the instance of the MHA. The Tegris carries the weight of the MHA and holster, but I still have Velcro covering the MHA bars. My belt took just over 2 months from order to my doorstep.

Overall, I'm a fan. Should you go out and replace an AWS or Esstac with it? Probably not, but again the MECH is my baseline entry.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 8:15:29 PM EDT
[#31]
- Defense Mechanisms MECH Battle Belt
- Esstac Double Pistol Gap KYWI
- Esstac 5.56 KYWI Mid
- Coyote Tactical Dump Pouch
- Coyote Tactical STOMP
- True North Concepts MHA
- Safariland 6390RDS
- Forge Concepts Holster Leg Strap
- Coyote Tactical TQ Holder

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/458501/PXL_20230309_035101845_2_jpg-2739185.JPG
View Quote

@NemesisMind what color is this?  Woodland?
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 9:02:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:

View Quote

@DefenderAO Multicam. Potato quality photo.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 11:36:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 11:59:16 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:

I wasn't sure as everything looked greener.  Looks good
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:16:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Piecing together my belt, does the Safariland 6390RDS - ALS have room for a threaded barrel?  Or an easy way to "make room"?
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Gullskjegg:
Piecing together my belt, does the Safariland 6390RDS - ALS have room for a threaded barrel?  Or an easy way to "make room"?
View Quote

https://store.otdefense.com/products/threaded-barrel-plug-for-6000-series-holsters
Link Posted: 3/15/2023 2:38:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Spacejunk:
Originally Posted By Gullskjegg:

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2083/9337/products/Thread.Plug_1024x1024.jpg

https://store.otdefense.com/products/threaded-barrel-plug-for-6000-series-holsters

That was fast, thanks!

I'll be picking up a 19 mos or 45 mos and then that holster, needed to make sure.

Too bad I can't get that holster for my 20 mos (10mm).
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:13:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:

I'm not tracking. Post up your belt and explain what having molle solves.

You have a habit of following me around the site and trying to prove me wrong. Frankly, I welcome it. When I'm wrong, I learn. I like learning.

Teach me something.

View Quote

MOLLE belts have been around a long time and are still relevant for many applications.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:29:40 PM EDT
[#39]
@croak how do you like the pincers pouches?
I'm thinking about getting the placard for my k-zero when it arrives.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:44:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Inimicalone:
@croak how do you like the pincers pouches?
I'm thinking about getting the placard for my k-zero when it arrives.
View Quote

Liked them so much I ditched the Esstac's on my belt to add a couple more.  Waiting on the pistol version which should be out in the next few months.
Link Posted: 3/17/2023 9:50:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Inimicalone] [#41]

Liked them so much I ditched the Esstac's on my belt to add a couple more.  Waiting on the pistol version which should be out in the next few months.
View Quote

You son of a bitch, I'm in!
I'm going to order one now.
Eta: it's ordered.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 11:16:29 AM EDT
[#43]
My humble submission. Basically home defense/range belt. HSGI/EndomUSA/Safariland:
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:47:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#44]
Attachment Attached File

ESS enhanced tactical belt
EES mid 5.56 kiwi
EES gap double Glock mag
HSGI micro grip panel
SAM XT TQ in a North American Rescue soft holder.
Safariland 6390RDS with Hugo industries threaded barrel adapter.

Still waiting on a QLS to add to the Safariland, as well as a nub mod from a very generous arfcommer.

At some point I might add a small blow out kit, but I’m trying to keep it minimalist. Love the 6390… With the Hugo industries mod it fits a threaded Dagger w/Sig light, G19.3 with no light, G44 with TLR1, and a G19.5 with TLR7A and RMR. Those are my most shot/trained with guns anyway, so it’s nice to have one holster that covers them all. There is some wiggle with a few, but they are all secure with good trigger coverage.
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 9:30:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/31/2023 12:04:39 PM EDT
[#46]

Tell me more about your belt setup. It’s what I would like to setup myself. I’m going back to a chest rig and would like to move most of my gear to a belt.

What belt and pouches?
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 10:32:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By OlympicArmsFan:

Tell me more about your belt setup. It’s what I would like to setup myself. I’m going back to a chest rig and would like to move most of my gear to a belt.

What belt and pouches?
View All Quotes

What belt and pouches?

BAE belt with surplus pouches. I might take a mag pouches off other belts I have and move my knife. I've been shooting with it a lot lately and sometimes I'm wishing I had more mags.

The gp pouches in front of the canteens are 100rd saw pouches. I'm using them for binoculars and gloves, etc.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 11:48:56 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 03RN:

BAE belt with surplus pouches. I might take a mag pouches off other belts I have and move my knife. I've been shooting with it a lot lately and sometimes I'm wishing I had more mags.

The gp pouches in front of the canteens are 100rd saw pouches. I'm using them for binoculars and gloves, etc.
View All Quotes

What belt and pouches?

Thanks. I’ve got a couple of those SAW pouches. Great pouches for general purpose stuff.

You wouldn’t by chance have a link to that belt? I tried Google but didn’t see it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:01:34 PM EDT
[#49]

Thanks. I’ve got a couple of those SAW pouches. Great pouches for general purpose stuff.

You wouldn’t by chance have a link to that belt? I tried Google but didn’t see it.
View All Quotes

What belt and pouches?

@OlympicArmsFan
https://www.ebay.com/itm/231499638507?hash=item35e67426eb:g:UQcAAOSwax5Ytj4X&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4AZvwan8OWAM0Q48Fc6zeoj2Yd1En8jzVBHfm4OPDP%2BKGHehJ1035wTJJYWqnIf43arYePxDWC053fJCNgtKMHySh3PO7D1NJ36nPS3%2FHTHfmzQQkaaDt40dj9pqaZyk47HETOTfHgjA%2Fn5WSVrth281s95G7KC8QjjLitmysCLHWY6Ykso0tv7Wbb2bxGyBMxZj%2BXIaoigYa%2BoYSWCASupZVb7bIv9rcbjw7eRmVCYS89gQEQSjw%2BD5DQo2EAuiwXUX2yYNuxv0eoBFDuZPJdyjrCU9sVRy2fqF1XF%2Bgxxu%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9CC3NjnYQ
Link Posted: 4/1/2023 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#50]

What belt and pouches?

@OlympicArmsFan
https://www.ebay.com/itm/231499638507?hash=item35e67426eb:g:UQcAAOSwax5Ytj4X&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAA4AZvwan8OWAM0Q48Fc6zeoj2Yd1En8jzVBHfm4OPDP%2BKGHehJ1035wTJJYWqnIf43arYePxDWC053fJCNgtKMHySh3PO7D1NJ36nPS3%2FHTHfmzQQkaaDt40dj9pqaZyk47HETOTfHgjA%2Fn5WSVrth281s95G7KC8QjjLitmysCLHWY6Ykso0tv7Wbb2bxGyBMxZj%2BXIaoigYa%2BoYSWCASupZVb7bIv9rcbjw7eRmVCYS89gQEQSjw%2BD5DQo2EAuiwXUX2yYNuxv0eoBFDuZPJdyjrCU9sVRy2fqF1XF%2Bgxxu%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR9CC3NjnYQ

Thank you. What suspenders did you use?

I need to dive into battle belts more. I setting up a chest rig and I want to move a lot of the heavier things to a belt.
Page / 153
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top