Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Does the eforms site notify you when prints arrive?
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Brandonbeezy:
Does the eforms site notify you when prints arrive?
View Quote

No.   You would need to send them in with a tracking number option to know.
Link Posted: 10/12/2022 7:49:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By pgm74:

No.   You would need to send them in with a tracking number option to know.
View Quote

Ok thanks
Link Posted: 10/22/2022 1:50:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gqllc] [#4]
I will be doing a MP5 SBR under my LLC. What do I put for 4h Additional description? Do I put my corporation? Do I put Short Barrel Rifle?
Also does anyone know the correct address and information for the fingerprint cards?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 4:08:13 AM EDT
[#5]
So I couldn't enter the hyphen in my lower serial number into the box in efile Form 1. So I just left it out....

Another thing I was confused by is the responsible person form asking about caliber. My lower is marked "MULTI". I know in the F1 application I put 5.56 but I wasn't sure if that was right for the responsible person form. I assume it wanted the original manufacturer information?
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 2:42:44 AM EDT
[#6]
@BigWaylon thanks for this thread.
I did my first E-form 1 for a SBR today and it took me 5 hours to complete.

I had started the process a few days ago and saved it, but today I couldn't get some of the fields to pop up.
After reading your post closely, I figured it out and got my electronic fingerprint files to load.

After the first time it should be pretty easy for me to do again.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 4:10:12 AM EDT
[#7]
One thing that wasted a lot of my time.
When the page is completed and it shows "processing do not refresh your browser", it's not doing shit.
If it doesn't finish in ten minutes, refresh your browser and start over. It will save a bunch of time.

Another thing is the save function is almost useless, sometimes it saves the info you just entered and sometimes it doesn't.

It definitely pays to have all of your info, documents and photos to add, ready and gathered in one file. Filling out the form in one pass would save a lot of headaches.
Link Posted: 12/23/2022 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By A96HondaAccordEX:  So I couldn't enter the hyphen in my lower serial number into the box in efile Form 1. So I just left it out....

Another thing I was confused by is the responsible person form asking about caliber. My lower is marked "MULTI". I know in the F1 application I put 5.56 but I wasn't sure if that was right for the responsible person form. I assume it wanted the original manufacturer information?
View Quote

The lower is marked Multi, but you're making an SBR.  The bbl has a length and a caliber independent of the lower.  The lower could be marked .458 SOCOM, but if the bbl's .223, you put .223.
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 8:12:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I have no relationship to this company, but I found this FORM 1 guide to be extremely helpful.

https://www.80-lower.com/80-lower-blog/efiling-atf-form-1-to-build-an-sbr-intro-registration/
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 11:13:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Ignorant question, and I'm sure it has been answered before: In submitting a Form 1 with a trust, are the trust documents uploaded, or sent with prints, or not required? If sent in some fashion, are all pages submitted, or only the notarized ones?

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 1/24/2023 8:04:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By QRB:
Ignorant question, and I'm sure it has been answered before: In submitting a Form 1 with a trust, are the trust documents uploaded, or sent with prints, or not required? If sent in some fashion, are all pages submitted, or only the notarized ones?

Thanks in advance!
View Quote

Been a few years, but I scanned all my pages into a .pdf, and uploaded the whole thing.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 8:56:17 PM EDT
[#12]
@BigWaylon & others

I seem to recall reading "All lawful purposes" was not accepted at some point in the last year or two. Is "All lawful purposes" still acceptable assuming you aren't in a state where some oddball state law causes issues with that phrase?
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 9:36:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Wangstang:
@BigWaylon & others

I seem to recall reading "All lawful purposes" was not accepted at some point in the last year or two. Is "All lawful purposes" still acceptable assuming you aren't in a state where some oddball state law causes issues with that phrase?
View Quote

I used All Constiutional purposes.
Link Posted: 1/28/2023 10:21:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cardplayer] [#14]
Originally Posted By Wangstang:
@BigWaylon & others

View Quote

Historically if the reason is not deemed as criminal you will be fine. There was a rumor(maybe it was real) that there was a specific agent rejecting that reason. 17+ later(several have gone through the same agent) and 2 more coming soon, it has worked for me.

Edit - Worst part is that they have no accountability to you. I have had a certain agent leave me her personal number for the correction submitted to her and I recently have had one completely reject the application with no option but to start over. During covid they were working from home and I am not sure many have even gone back to a physical work address.

Link Posted: 2/1/2023 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#15]
I submitted 3 eForm 1s. For some reason two have my SSN and one does not, I don’t know why that is , but I don’t think it will be a problem just an observation. One eForm1 was on a M&P 15-22P and another was on a PSA Virginia-15. Those two are pending/in-process. The third was on a lower from a local shop. The eForm recognized the manufacturer but did not recognize the model so I had to manually enter that information. The eForm 1 for that firearm is Pending Research. Does anyone know how long there research takes? I submitted pictures of the roll marks on the lower and of the complete firearm.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a question on the RPQ for the eForm 1 regarding conflicting instructions. The eForm 1 asks for a scanned and signed copy of the RPQ but the RPQ instructions item 10 states the following...

10. Sign and date the form. The signature must be original. Exceptions: In the case of eforms or where a variance has been granted a digital/electronic signature may be used.

Has anyone run into a problem using a digital signature instead of a signed and scanned RPQ?
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Gypsyman:
I have a question on the RPQ for the eForm 1 regarding conflicting instructions. The eForm 1 asks for a scanned and signed copy of the RPQ but the RPQ instructions item 10 states the following...

10. Sign and date the form. The signature must be original. Exceptions: In the case of eforms or where a variance has been granted a digital/electronic signature may be used.

Has anyone run into a problem using a digital signature instead of a signed and scanned RPQ?
View Quote

I also want to know this
Link Posted: 6/17/2023 10:20:32 PM EDT
[#18]
When filling out the responsible person questionnaire for a trust form 1,

I filled it out and printed all pages, signed my copy it the ATF form as well as the CLEO form. Wife did the same for hers.

Do I only need to scan the ATF form back into the form 1 or do I need to do the CLEO copy as well?
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top