BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 57
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By samson7x:
Snagged an Omega 30 for $375 and had to brag about it here.
View Quote
Used? Distributor Blowout?
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By bradpierson26:

View Quote
Demo, stated one mag through it but who really knows if that's true.
Link Posted: 12/9/2018 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought a rugged razor as my first can. Pretty excited. Not expecting hollywood quiet, just trying to take the edge off and save some hearing. Seems like just about anything with a brake sounds loud on concrete and under a tin roof at the range. Seemed like a slam dunk with the free flash hiders and cheaper than the competition.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By 22Dedication:
Bought a rugged razor as my first can. Pretty excited. Not expecting hollywood quiet, just trying to take the edge off and save some hearing. Seems like just about anything with a brake sounds loud on concrete and under a tin roof at the range. Seemed like a slam dunk with the free flash hiders and cheaper than the competition.
View Quote
Congrats on the purchase. Just a heads up, you need to have your can registered with Rugged by this Friday the 14th, which needs a copy of your submitted Form 4, so don't delay in case you haven't submit yet.
Link Posted: 12/10/2018 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Good snag!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 12/10/2018 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#6]
CGS Kraken 9, couldn't pass them up at $369.  I've already got a Rugged Surge and Oculus in jail, this is starting to get out of hand...
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 12:50:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Case47:
CGS Kraken 9, couldn't pass them up at $369.  I've already got a Rugged Surge and Oculus in jail, this is starting to get out of hand...
View Quote
[img]
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:39:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Just put down on an Obsidian 45 to get in on the free mounts. It will join my Oculus and Surge in jail.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 8:58:22 AM EDT
[#9]
I took advantage of OSS's Black Friday Sale and bought an OSS 762 TI QD with two free OSS Brake QD mounts. I sent OSS a copy of my GB purchase the same day of purchase and had my two free mounts delivered to me in 3 business days. Great Service.

One QD mount is in 1/2" x 28 and the other is in 5/8" x 24. I will be hunting PA deer with this OSS Suppressor.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I've seen advertised SF can closeouts, so I called my local dealer to see if he could get me that pricing (first can, all my rifles have SF muzzel devices).
He talked me into going with YHM ; https://yhm.net/30-cal-phantom-lt-2385.html
I don't know much about it, but he said that's what he uses on his guns, and they were on sale. $600, but after Sunday goes back up to $800.
So I put a deposit and will be paying it off/trading in a few items over the next few weeks.

Hope I got a good deal on a decent can.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 2:53:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Pav56C:
I've seen advertised SF can closeouts, so I called my local dealer to see if he could get me that pricing (first can, all my rifles have SF muzzel devices).
I don't know much about it, but he said that's what he uses on his guns, and they were on sale. $600, but after Sunday goes back up to $800.
So I put a deposit and will be paying it off/trading in a few items over the next few weeks.

View Quote
No
You got fucked dry
Call them back and put that deposit towards a YHM resonator
And spill the name of the shitty dealer
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 2:58:38 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
Geez dude, get your deposit back and pm Hansohn Brothers for a Resonator
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#13]

No
You got fucked dry
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 3:21:35 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote
Hate to pile on, but $800 is MSRP for the can. $600 was probably the going rate for a Phantom LT but YHM has come out with newer cans (e.g.,  Resonator) that can be had for much less.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 3:41:22 PM EDT
[#15]

No
You got fucked dry
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 4:23:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn, guys always been good to me on non NFA shit, so I trusted his price.  The plus side is he will help me with all of the paperwork, and he doesn't charge a transfer fee if your buying direct from him. Prob could have found a $500 can, but there would be shipping, transfer, figuring out paperwork, etc.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 4:39:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn, guys always been good to me on non NFA shit, so I trusted his price.  The plus side is he will help me with all of the paperwork, and he doesn't charge a transfer fee if your buying direct from him. Prob could have found a $500 can, but there would be shipping, transfer, figuring out paperwork, etc.
View Quote
That’s the spirit
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 4:44:20 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote
PM Hansohn Brothers for arfcom pricing. I've been asked to not state their arfcom pricing in the open but they'll sell you a Resonator for a good bit less than $500 and ship it for free to your dealer. Not sure what he'd charge for a transfer fee though. He may get angry and jack you on that if you buy from somewhere else, maybe not
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 5:01:39 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
In the end, it's your money and if you're comfortable with what you paid, then that's all that matters. You may have some other benefit for continuing on with him on this transaction as you seem to allude to. But it's not really a "plus side" that he's helping you with all of the paperwork. That's his job. As for not charging a transfer fee for buying from him, he shouldn't - and if he did, we'd all tell you to run away even faster. He is already making a profit from you on the price of the can when you buy from him. A transfer fee should only come into play when you buy from another dealer and the transfer fee is what he considers a fair amount for doing the paperwork, storing your suppressor, etc. since he is not making any profit on the suppressor.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Damn, I mean I'll ask, but at this point I have $100 down on it. So if he refused to refund my $100 it'd be foolish to do anything else.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 5:16:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Donut777donut] [#22]
Damn, I mean I'll ask, but at this point I have $100 down on it. So if he refused to refund my $100 it'd be foolish to do anything else.
View Quote
Not if you’re saving $200.

ETA: see if he will put that $100 to the transfer and buy a Resanator or what you want.

ETA2: show him this thread and threaten to name names. Then find another dealer.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
You sure? I bet Hansohn Bros would come close if not beat the price below, and you'd be dealing with some really good dudes to boot.

Reasonator for $372
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 5:57:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bradpierson26] [#24]
View Quote
Best case scenario is that he’s ignorant to current market offerings. Worst case is he’s swindling you on a can that’s two generations old
Move the $100 to $80 worth of ammo and go find a new dealer, buy a resonator from hansohn
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 6:02:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Best case scenario is that he’s ignorant to current market offerings. Worst case is he’s swindling you on a can that’s two generations old
Move the $100 to $80 worth of ammo and go find a new dealer, buy a resonator from hansohn
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 7:00:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Just to pile on, what all those guys above said, I would follow their advice.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 8:02:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Ronnoc:
Just to pile on, what all those guys above said, I would follow their advice.
View Quote
This.  Fucked dry.  Resonator.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 9:11:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 9:29:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By HansohnBrothers:
I'm within pennies of that once you add shipping.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 5:45:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Wow. Ok, I'll be going in once I get back from vacation.

Regardless if the outcome my next can will be through Hanson Bros
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 1:25:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 549] [#31]
Sig SRD22X.

$200 OTD including pics, prints and paperwork.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 9:49:13 PM EDT
[#32]
I have a Liberty Mystic X in “jail” at my LGS/range.
This suppressor thing is a rabbit hole. A quiet, expensive rabbit hole😜
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 10:25:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SBRAR15] [#33]
I purchased a yhm turbo 7 months ago .... the letters WTF should be in front ATF !  Really 7 months .. I hold 3 other stamps already it’s not like this is my first rodeo  oh forgot $475 total with stamp ..
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Bump
You jerks have to be buying SOMETHING!
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:31:19 PM EDT
[#35]
With the shutdown no form 3s, 4s etc......... in motion.  I think everyone's just waiting till they know the govt is up and running again.  Just my humble suspicion.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:37:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I holding up until the usual suspects play their hands at Shot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:43:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AirRaceFan:
I holding up until the usual suspects play their hands at Shot.
View Quote
Oh BS. None of you high rollers snagged a radiant? Plenty of people unable to stop themselves from blowing an early load
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 10:53:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#39]
I found an element 2 for $225 shipped to my local SOT a few days ago. I was trying to wait until that rumored final batch dropped but money was burning a hole in my pocket and I figured even blowout pricing wouldn’t be that much lower. I’ll be happy when the form 3 clears......no telling when I’ll be able to get it into my safe but I’m guessing at least 12 months at this point. Plenty of time to shop for and accumulate good rimfire hosts I guess!
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 11:49:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Too busy planning other purchases while the D's in the state capital plan to outdo California.
Link Posted: 1/21/2019 11:53:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By marvthehamster:
I found an element 2 for $225 shipped to my local SOT a few days ago. I was trying to wait until that rumored final batch dropped but money was burning a hole in my pocket and I figured even blowout pricing wouldn’t be that much lower. I’ll be happy when the form 3 clears......no telling when I’ll be able to get it into my safe but I’m guessing at least 12 months at this point. Plenty of time to shop for and accumulate good rimfire hosts I guess!
View Quote
Where? Are there more?
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 12:12:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Pending: CGS Hydra, Omega 9k, Energetic Vox.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 9:23:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: marvthehamster] [#43]
Originally Posted By Donut777donut:

Where? Are there more?
View Quote
Place called only the best firearms out of Florida. I think they only had a few, maybe only one? After I finalized my transaction I went back to the web page to copy and paste into the deals thread but they were no longer available. They had it in their clearance section of their website.

ETA: just double checked, looks there’s some left, you can still add to cart. Link is posted in the deals thread.
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:15:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NickSaban11] [#44]
Originally Posted By jeremywills:
With the shutdown no form 3s, 4s etc......... in motion.  I think everyone's just waiting till they know the govt is up and running again.  Just my humble suspicion.
View Quote
Lol. I bought a turbo on Christmas and the form 3 hasn't even cleared yet. So of course I bought a resonator on Sunday .

Best part is I only have one rifle and it's a 5.56. Going to come out around ~$1100 after cans, stamps, transfers. I'm tickled
Link Posted: 1/22/2019 10:21:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By NickSaban11:

Lol. I bought a turbo on Christmas and the form 3 hasn't even cleared yet. So of course I bought a resonator on Sunday .

Best part is I only have one rifle and it's a 5.56. Going to come out around ~$1100 after cans, stamps, transfers. I'm tickled
View Quote
You will love the Turbo
Link Posted: 2/5/2019 1:08:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Turbo from Hansohn brothers. Guess I will get to see it in the Fall of 2019
Link Posted: 2/7/2019 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#47]
Nomad-30 and a Ghost from Hansohn...see you guys in 9-12 months
Link Posted: 2/8/2019 5:46:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Purchased a knurled AEM5 from Capitol on 1/1/19. Interested to see how long it takes.

Starting to eyeball my first 22 can now.
Link Posted: 2/14/2019 3:30:59 PM EDT
[#49]
I planned on buying a Turbo K when they became available, but a local dealer had a YHM Turbo + a blast shield for $300 OTD!  I had no desire to resist, so I bought it!
Link Posted: 2/20/2019 11:11:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Really wasn't planning on it, but a couple of people, who'll remain unnamed, talked me into a clone build, so I just bough a KAC NT4.
Page / 57
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top