Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2024 1:14:24 PM EDT
Anyone know of a company that makes a suppressor that is rated for the Sig Rattler 5.5" 300 Blackout shooting Supersonic ammunition?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I don’t think an EA Vox-S, SiCo Chimera, or any steel Rugged can would have barrel length restrictions. Liberty Anthem and Otter Creek Polonium-30 probably also don’t have any barrel length restrictions.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a rex MG7k on mine. A bunch of rounds with no drama. Gets hot as shit though
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 3:00:05 PM EDT
[#3]
^^^ MG7K has no barrel length restrictions
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#4]
steviesterno16's pic made me knee jerk buy one; now I don't need it.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 3:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Ask Sig if theirs will your certainly think so with them using it in promos.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:02:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tortilla-flats:
steviesterno16's pic made me knee jerk buy one; now I don't need it.

View Quote

Rude. Why don’t you need it?

They are cheap enough that I would use to p&w if I didn’t like it on the rattler anymore.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:15:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

Rude. Why don't you need it?

They are cheap enough that I would use to p&w if I didn't like it on the rattler anymore.
View Quote
Got the Rattler and didn't like the balance. Also realized I was violating my rule about rationalizing what I own and don't need to outfit for a new caliber.

Your pictures make me spend money.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By 4runnagunna:
Anyone know of a company that makes a suppressor that is rated for the Sig Rattler 5.5" 300 Blackout shooting Supersonic ammunition?
View Quote

Seen a few posts on Reddit/NFA that make it look like that host is gas/blowback sensitive.  Might make choosing a can more finicky.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 5:47:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I use a direct thread Sig 300SLH Ti- rated for both subs and supers.  Nice can with minimal gas in the face.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:20:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Got the Rattler and didn't like the balance. Also realized I was violating my rule about rationalizing what I own and don't need to outfit for a new caliber.

View Quote

Fair, the balance is weird and the caliber is niche, but if you want to sling rifle hate from a standard backpack there’s nothing better.

Don’t buy this
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#11]

Fair, the balance is weird and the caliber is niche, but if you want to sling rifle hate from a standard backpack there's nothing better.

Don't buy this
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_6476_jpeg-3165587.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Fair, the balance is weird and the caliber is niche, but if you want to sling rifle hate from a standard backpack there's nothing better.

Don't buy this
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/455820/IMG_6476_jpeg-3165587.JPG
Got all my custom 1911 envy out of me a while back.

Tell me about the watch.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:24:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Got all my custom 1911 envy out of me a while back.

Tell me about the watch.
View Quote

Tudor Pelagos 42mm. It’s titanium and awesome. Been wearing it for a year now almost every minute of every day.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#13]
I do more research and also found that the HUXWRX 7.62 Flow and the Ventum have no barrel restrictions.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:06:45 PM EDT
[#14]
There are a ton of cans without barrel length restrictions.

Almost everything made by Rugged, some stuff from Griffin (I’ve used my Explorr on my Rattler), I believe the SiCo Chimera and definitely the Scythe, etc.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 1:25:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By str8shuutr45:
I use a direct thread Sig 300SLH Ti- rated for both subs and supers.  Nice can with minimal gas in the face.
View Quote

How is the tone of that can? It's on my short list to buy whenever I find one available.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#16]
I’ll be lame - I use the SiCo Omega 9k for subs and the 36m otherwise. For max suppression, I have used my old Specwar, which is huge, but insanely quiet.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 4:41:01 PM EDT
[#17]
I put an SLX762C on mine. It’s a tad loud still, but functions fine with no gas in the face, and definitely takes the edge off supers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top