Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2024 1:16:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 77Bronc]
I have three white follower 20 round KAC mags, bought two used, here on the EE, and one that was new, on the EE also.

I never use them any more, all three have have seen very light use.

I pulled them out today, in anticipation of selling them on the EE and did not see any KAC markings on them.  I read at one time, KAC mags did not have markings, but would like your opinion.  All three were purchased from very reputable members here, all 100% feedback.

Thanks,

Will post pictures in a free minutes....my phone and computer are not speaking to each other today

The picture below is a KAC 10 round mag that I have

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:39:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:46:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Wouldn’t the bottom of the front edge of the magazine still have a very light “KAC” stamp on it?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:08:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Looking on OpParts, it just seems like the difference between the "Commercial" floor plate and the "Clip" floor plate.
I think those are legit just based on the pics.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:04:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mdavis:
Wouldn’t the bottom of the front edge of the magazine still have a very light “KAC” stamp on it?
View Quote

@mdavis

I looked real close and did not see any light stamping.

I am 100% confident they are legit, but was looking for some supporting comments, thanks yall for helping.

I may be listing them in the EE soon, like I said, I never use them.

I really like the Lancers in my SR25 and basically only shoot 10 round mags anyway

Regards,

77Bronc

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:24:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I have some. No markings. They're legit.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Any one have any idea of the time frame when these where made?  I am thinking old military contract stuff but have no basis to support it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 9:58:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mdavis:
View Quote

Mine do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top