Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 160
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:05:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kalmar:

The harness is necessary as a semi-rigid structural component of Crye's StKSS load transfer system. You know, that thing that nobody actually uses.

Ironically the AVS can be bought directly from Crye and configured identically to the JPC 2.0 except $60 cheaper.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wag_bag:
The harness doesn't really benefit you in any way and just makes assembling the thing more complicated.

The harness is necessary as a semi-rigid structural component of Crye's StKSS load transfer system. You know, that thing that nobody actually uses.

Most guys that give a fuck are buying their own JPCs because they're simpler, thinner, and lighter.

Ironically the AVS can be bought directly from Crye and configured identically to the JPC 2.0 except $60 cheaper.

Yeah, I left out the stkss and stripped down parts. Nobody uses the stkss because you have to have the big ass bat belt. Most (not all) of us are going to two-part belts like TYR or Ronin or a lot of guys have to be able to carry rucks, which you can't effectively do with a big battle belt.
I have my AVS stripped down similar to the JPC. It's a little less comfortable because the bungee is between your back and the plate but it's not the worst thing in the world.  It's an 80% solution until I switch to the JPC.
Link Posted: 9/11/2016 12:45:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kbark] [#2]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
I'm renovating the house and I went to Goodwill to get rid of crap. While there I see this beat up Blackhawk Recon Chest Rig. It's clearly missing parts. But for $5 you can't beat it.

So I buy and and get an old H-Harness from Vietnam era and rig it with an old Level IV plate lying around.

I now have a new rig to keep in my truck.

http://i.imgur.com/HzQoin3.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kdtHj43.jpg

View Quote

I picked up a blackhawk front only chest\plate carrier on amazon for 18 bucks. What's the consensus on lightweight front only setups?

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XRM8J0G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I think I have a line on a ceramic plate so I'm mainly just curious on standard load outs. I'm thinking pistol mags, a flashlight, a knife and then a small med kit. I want it to be compact enough to wear under a jacket or hoodie this winter.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 6:02:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cfc2016] [#3]
Originally Posted By Donster_125:
One thing I did notice was that LBX sells a version of the LBT 6094. Other than the fact that the LBX is out together overseas, is there any real difference between the two carriers?

I am looking at the LBX version of the 6094 because with the money left over, I can also buy the Armatus 2.0

Your thoughts?
View Quote

I bought a LBX 0300 and returned it.  0300 skimmed some of the things that make LBT 6094 such a great carrier, eg, cummerbunds.  The 0300 cummerbunds don't have the internal storage pockets.  The material used for the bottom flap on 0300 is also lighter / thinner and is single stitched onto the plate bag.  The whole thing just looks like a cheaper version of 6094.

If you are considering LBT 6094, you might also want to look into Eagle MMAC, which is pretty much an identical copy of 6094.

EDIT: Eagle was contracted to supply MMAC to SOCOM in 2012, so the prestige is there.

I would get a GEN 2 6094, for it accepts swimmers plates, which are lighter.

LBT 6094 ( swimmers )

Crye AVS

Crye AVS ( MARSOC )
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Crye tried too hard to do too much, too fast with the AVS. I know who is using it. A lot of guys just don't care enough to spend money on their own shit. The harness doesn't really benefit you in any way and just makes assembling the thing more complicated. Where the front "arms" of the harness slide into the pockets under your front plate, you now have an awkward feeling, thick strap running across your chest/stomach without any real benefit. The shoulder straps had a habit of disconnecting themselves and are now sewn onto the front plate bag, a quick fix Crye had to do for units buying them. I don't know if the civilian vests have this mod. Most guys that give a fuck are buying their own JPCs because they're simpler, thinner, and lighter. The only real complaint with the original JPC was the fixed mag pouches and there's ways around that, too.

In the end, we bought the AVS without testing it because it was assumed anything Crye would be the new hotness. Now we regret spending $828.74 on each one of these things.
View Quote

The couple I have seen made in 2015 have tack seams instead of just single stitches.
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 10:26:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Is the LBX Armatus even looking into, or am I just better off sticking with the 6094?
View Quote

Albeit I cannot personally attest to the quality and function of either of the aforementioned plater carriers. I did however order a LBX Tactical Armatus II Plate Carrier in Multicam Black this afternoon. I should have it in the next day or two as I opted for overnight shipping. Once I have it in my possession, I will post a small review. I strongly considered purchasing the LBT 6094 Plate Carrier, but I ultimately decided to give the Armatus II a shot first. For what it is worth, this will be my first plate carrier.

Now to research my armored plate options!
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 11:43:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Is the AVS harness worth it or just run it with everything but the harness?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 3:37:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cfc2016] [#7]

Yeah, I left out the stkss and stripped down parts. Nobody uses the stkss because you have to have the big ass bat belt. Most (not all) of us are going to two-part belts like TYR or Ronin or a lot of guys have to be able to carry rucks, which you can't effectively do with a big battle belt.
I have my AVS stripped down similar to the JPC. It's a little less comfortable because the bungee is between your back and the plate but it's not the worst thing in the world.  It's an 80% solution until I switch to the JPC.
View All Quotes
The harness doesn't really benefit you in any way and just makes assembling the thing more complicated.

Most guys that give a fuck are buying their own JPCs because they're simpler, thinner, and lighter.

You are the one with real world experience with AVS, so this is for people who just got theirs or are considering getting a Crye AVS.

AVS plate bags have velcro loop on the body facing side for attaching pads.  One can arrange the pads to either create a channel for the bungee or level with the bungee bulge.  I also use a rubber tube to push the bungee knot outside of plate bag surface.

I have worn my AVS up to three hours at a time.  For me, the pads plus the rubber tube solves the bungee digging issue 100%.

The pads also create space for air flow.  The difference is very noticeable, especially when compared to  LBT 6094, which gets hot after about five minutes.

Link Posted: 9/14/2016 3:51:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bcauz3y] [#8]
redacted
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 7:06:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I just got some new stuff in yesterday...I took advantage of LBT's Rirst Responder deal, got the guardian plate carrier (0094D) with CAG 4S17 level IV plates, and a pouch/go-bag kit.

Pouches on the vest currently are (L-R) a flashlight pouch, medium utility, and two single pistol mag pouches. The other pouches not seen on the vest are two double m4 mag pouches, one single m4 mag pouch, and a medium med pouch (I have a separate med/trauma grab bag so most likely I'll just put a CAT on this vest and use the GP for cuffs etc since I'm plain clothes and no duty belt). I got it as a throw over in case of, god forbid, any active shooter situations in my AO, or for a real SHTF situation (because obviously my issued soft level 2 will not cut it against rifle ammo). All that's missing is my "SHERIFF" patches, but now I have to get some new ones, as the ones on my current vest are blue not black.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By droys86:
Pouches on the vest currently are (L-R) a flashlight pouch, medium utility, and two single pistol mag pouches. The other pouches not seen on the vest are two double m4 mag pouches, one single m4 mag pouch, and a medium med pouch (I have a separate med/trauma grab bag so most likely I'll just put a CAT on this vest and use the GP for cuffs etc since I'm plain clothes and no duty belt). I got it as a throw over in case of, god forbid, any active shooter situations in my AO, or for a real SHTF situation (because obviously my issued soft level 2 will not cut it against rifle ammo). All that's missing is my "SHERIFF" patches, but now I have to get some new ones, as the ones on my current vest are blue not black.
View Quote

Where are you going to put the m4 mags?

We might need to work on your configuration.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 9:15:01 AM EDT
[#11]
lol well since it's primarily set up as a work rig and I do not have an issued long rifle (detectives don't get them in my department), I don't need m4 mag pouches on...BUT, for home use I can always toss the M4 pouches on in place of the pistol mag pouches, then stack the pistol mag pouches on the m4 mag pouches.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 9:16:53 AM EDT
[#12]
lol well since it's primarily set up as a work rig and I do not have an issued long rifle (detectives don't get them in my department), I don't need m4 mag pouches on...BUT, for home use I can always toss the M4 pouches on in place of the pistol mag pouches, then stack the pistol mag pouches on the m4 mag pouches.
View Quote

Ahhhhh, that makes sense now. Our detectives have SBR Galils.
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:

Niiice...I wish my department thought like that!
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Can anyone tell me anything about the double pistol mag pouches that are mounted on the rifle mag pouches in the below picture?

Brand and name would be great. I am looking for an m4 mag pouch open top that has TWO pistol mag pouches attached to the front either by sewing or molle.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=33116
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 8:00:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ridewaves:
Here you go Augee.

http://s24.postimg.org/tkaz3gsqd/IMG_8522.jpg
View Quote

Who makes these pistol mag pouches?
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 10:07:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cfc2016] [#16]
Originally Posted By mike24jenkins:
Can anyone tell me anything about the double pistol mag pouches that are mounted on the rifle mag pouches in the below picture?

Brand and name would be great. I am looking for an m4 mag pouch open top that has TWO pistol mag pouches attached to the front either by sewing or molle.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=33116
View Quote

Have you looked into Esstac 1+2 KYWI Mag Pouch?

You can get them from OPTactical ( Chris is GTG ).

The photo in your second post looks to be gear made by Extreme Gear Labs.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 6:02:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 9:24:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Cartel-:

Albeit I cannot personally attest to the quality and function of either of the aforementioned plater carriers. I did however order a LBX Tactical Armatus II Plate Carrier in Multicam Black this afternoon. I should have it in the next day or two as I opted for overnight shipping. Once I have it in my possession, I will post a small review. I strongly considered purchasing the LBT 6094 Plate Carrier, but I ultimately decided to give the Armatus II a shot first. For what it is worth, this will be my first plate carrier.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cartel-:
Is the LBX Armatus even looking into, or am I just better off sticking with the 6094?

thank you! I look forward to it!
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 7:56:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Just got this PIG plate carrier a few months ago. Have not used it in a class yet but feels great.
Have not decided how I want to set it up yet. Maybe I will set it up the same as my Hayden plate carrier.

New PIG with Level IV Ceramic plates

</a>29822286025_491458353d_o by 1911xmd, on Flickr" />
</a>Untitled by 1911xmd, on Flickr" />

Hayden plate carrier with level III Polyethylene plates with level IIIA backer
I do like the weight saving of the Poly plates!

</a>29822286645_f50cf96437_o by 1911xmd, on Flickr" />
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 12:38:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TangoShooter] [#20]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 1:21:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: eaglecp] [#21]
Originally Posted By TangoShooter:
http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/img20160720086u4ywqcao9.jpg

Why does my pic only show up as a link?
View Quote

You have to be a paying member.
cp
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 4:32:40 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Here you go.

Link Posted: 10/7/2016 1:10:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Donster_125] [#23]
Question for you guys running the PIG. Do you find that it is too wide?

I'm used to the banshee style of plate carriers with 6 columns of PALS on the front. The PIG has 8. Do those of you that run it find that it's too wide in the front?

For measurements I am a typical "medium". 5'8" 170lbs and I typically wear a 32" pant (sometimes smaller)

Would the PIG be too big for me? I'm worried I would be swimming in it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 1:28:42 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

I am not a paid member.  You just didn't use the right tags.

Link Posted: 10/7/2016 3:20:52 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

I think the site went to 50+ post count, before links show as pics.
I had the same problem. Here is a quote and the link to it :
Notice to Members: If your post count is below 50, any picture you attempt to post will have to be approved by several Team Members. You won't be able to see the image until that time, so you may be doing everything else needed to post the picture.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_168/638569_Picture_posting_tutorial_and_PICTURE_test_thread.html
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 3:46:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrJonesandMe] [#26]

I'm used to the banshee style of plate carriers with 6 columns of PALS on the front. The PIG has 8. Do those of you that run it find that it's too wide in the front?

For measurements I am a typical "medium". 5'8" 170lbs and I typically wear a 32" pant (sometimes smaller)

View Quote

I have the same body type you describe, and I found the PIG a little too wide for me. But the STT Fits me perfectly.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:23:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By MrJonesandMe:

I have the same body type you describe, and I found the PIG a little too wide for me. But the STT Fits me perfectly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MrJonesandMe:

Thank you very much! I was afraid of the sizing issue. I'll stick with Banshee 2.0 for my next carrier.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 2:28:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 12:53:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NCPatrolAR] [#29]

Updated my work PC by adding a Spiritus Systems SACK. The SACK is my new BOK and is replacing the SO TECH Viper that I had mounted on the back of the PC
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 1:00:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MainelyGlock] [#30]
Here's my work in progress. Mayflower APC (gen 1, thought it was fake due to only have two rows of loop MOLLE on the bottom), Haley DC3RX with some forgotten level IV plates.

Still need hydration, want a flatpack, waiting on the med pouch to get here, and I'll probably ditch the Tactical Tailor admin pouch.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 12:20:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Wormydog1987] [#31]
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:

Emdom Vehicle Hydration Carrier
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:
Originally Posted By PA-Minuteman:
whats the small pack on the back?

Emdom Vehicle Hydration Carrier

Same one I have.  Good stuff. I just have a water bladder in mine.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:26:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NoRoadtrippin] [#32]
Does anyone wear the High Ground Gear carrier? This company seems somewhat unknown. I didn't see any mentioned in the past 40 or so pages I just went through.

The plate carrier offers some great routing, ability to attach pouches on both sides of cummerbund, etc.

I was looking for an RTO pack for my guys about three years ago since the Army really doesn't issue anything that holds a SINCGAR in place like they ought to. HGG sent me one of their JTAC packs to T&E and it was pretty stinking awesome. They do some really innovative stuff and its all US made.

One of the coolest things about their packs is the quick change waist belt. For those carrying first line setups, this allows you to slide in a structured waist belt into the padded sleeve for the pack, and then you can unhook that belt and slide it out when dropping the pack. You can detach a second belt from the pack as needed and slide it in. In my mind, its the kind of thing where the second belt has something like a butt pack on it for a day's worth of sustainment. Drop pack that has 3+ days when you need to go light and then grab the butt pack insert. All other pouches on your first line would stay attached. But it keeps you only wearing one belt at a time while still supporting pack weight on your hips.

ETA: you can see in the pic where the extra belt insert goes over the top of the pack, and where the built in one installs into the sleeves on the padded hip belt portion. Also, you can see the start of the zippers for cable routing on the shoulder straps. There are outlets at more than one spot for the hand mic, bite valve, etc. to come out of the strap for use. Also, you can see the bulging bottom pouch there they integrated rain cover is sewn in. Its tan on one side and orange on the other. I probably sound like a shill at this point but i just seriously love how feature laden their stuff is. Its odd to me that they don't seem more popular.

I just grabbed a PIG for 25% during their post election day sale before remembering to check High Ground. I may have to toss the PIG on EE and grab this one instead.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 4:32:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By NoRoadtrippin:
Does anyone wear the High Ground Gear carrier? This company seems somewhat unknown. I didn't see any mentioned in the past 40 or so pages I just went through.

http://www.highgroundgear.com/sites/default/files/styles/uc_product_full/public/8401x.jpg?itok=_r_hx-Z3

The plate carrier offers some great routing, ability to attach pouches on both sides of cummerbund, etc.

http://www.highgroundgear.com/sites/default/files/styles/uc_product_full/public/8401x_00033.jpg?itok=D_VmzCK5

I was looking for an RTO pack for my guys about three years ago since the Army really doesn't issue anything that holds a SCINGAR in place like they ought to. HGG sent me one of their JTAC packs to T&E and it was pretty stinking awesome. They do some really innovative stuff and its all US made.

http://www.highgroundgear.com/sites/default/files/styles/uc_product_full/public/ehmke5.14.12_00007.jpg?itok=WnITgb5z

One of the coolest things about their packs is the quick change waist belt. For those carrying first line setups, this allows you to slide in a structured waist belt into the padded sleeve for the pack, and then you can unhook that belt and slide it out when dropping the pack. You can detach a second belt from the pack as needed and slide it in. In my mind, its the kind of thing where the second belt has something like a butt pack on it for a day's worth of sustainment. Drop pack that has 3+ days when you need to go light and then grab the butt pack insert. All other pouches on your first line would stay attached. But it keeps you only wearing one belt at a time while still supporting pack weight on your hips.

ETA: you can see in the pic where the extra belt insert goes over the top of the pack, and where the built in one installs into the sleeves on the padded hip belt portion. Also, you can see the start of the zippers for cable routing on the shoulder straps. There are outlets at more than one spot for the hand mic, bite valve, etc. to come out of the strap for use. Also, you can see the bulging bottom pouch there they integrated rain cover is sewn in. Its tan on one side and orange on the other. I probably sound like a shill at this point but i just seriously love how feature laden their stuff is. Its odd to me that they don't seem more popular.

I just grabbed a PIG for 25% during their post election day sale before remembering to check High Ground. I may have to toss the PIG on EE and grab this one instead.
View Quote

I just looked at their site. Man, I wish like Hell I had one of those JTAC packs when I was running around as an FO. Of course, in my day, we still had ALICE gear. But, seriously, those packs look awesome. They have another 3-day pack, without the SINCGARS flap, which looks really nice, too.
Link Posted: 11/12/2016 5:40:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

I just looked at their site. Man, I wish like Hell I had one of those JTAC packs when I was running around as an FO. Of course, in my day, we still had ALICE gear. But, seriously, those packs look awesome. They have another 3-day pack, without the SINCGARS flap, which looks really nice, too.
View Quote

Yeah man they do some really cool stuff. I think I am going to grab the non radio one for myself. I ended up changing out of command before we ordered enough for all my RTOs but the T&E one is still running around the unit somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/14/2016 1:52:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey guys what do you think of this setup?

Link Posted: 11/14/2016 2:26:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Originally Posted By GunDisaster:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/gundisaster/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpslwnnh5em.jpeg

View Quote
Needs moar links

Link Posted: 11/15/2016 12:08:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By azindude:
Needs moar links  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By azindude:
Originally Posted By GunDisaster:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b244/gundisaster/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpslwnnh5em.jpeg

Needs moar links  

Yes it does. Need details on The rifle too.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:27:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By CrazyWhiteGuy:

Will depend on the hydro size and plate carrier. Most of the PCs are a tight fit to avoid wiggle. Maybe if you don't have a soft armor backer.

Plus side is it will have nice feed pressure all the time.

Downside is that it's gonna break the second you hug a wall or even bump something weird.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CrazyWhiteGuy:
Originally Posted By dbmers:
I'm new to plate carriers, and I'm curious if it's feasible to run a water bladder behind the rear plate instead of on the outside?

Will depend on the hydro size and plate carrier. Most of the PCs are a tight fit to avoid wiggle. Maybe if you don't have a soft armor backer.

Plus side is it will have nice feed pressure all the time.

Downside is that it's gonna break the second you hug a wall or even bump something weird.

That, and, depending on the brand of bladder,  it'll drive that hard plastic hose connection right into your back all day long, even if it doesn't break. That shit will get old quick.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 8:09:41 AM EDT
[#39]

Yeah man they do some really cool stuff. I think I am going to grab the non radio one for myself. I ended up changing out of command before we ordered enough for all my RTOs but the T&E one is still running around the unit somewhere.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

I tried out their 152 single hand drop down pouches for a while, but I didn't like them. The concept is really cool but it is impossible to get the radio tightened down enough so it doesn't flop all around.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 4:11:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TBROWN2346] [#40]
Shellback Banshee
First Spear Cummerbund
NolTac Medkit and HSGI Med Taco on the back

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 10:37:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Rifle is an ARES SHRIKE belt-fed upper on a Spikes AR-15 lower. Yeah I can always link up some more ammo!!

Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:03:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Hey Guys I Have a Plate Carrier from Eagle Industries it's an Arid Multi cam pattern. Seeing as how it is impossible to find any pouches in that pattern. Anyone think it would look good it I threw on Multicam pouches? otherwise I might just end up spray painting the dam this Tan and just go from there. I would post a pic, but the web page is acting up...

I am only asking because I have yet to see a plate carrier that is Arid multicam with the standard multicam pouches
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By jake_B_:
Hey Guys I Have a Plate Carrier from Eagle Industries it's an Arid Multi cam pattern. Seeing as how it is impossible to find any pouches in that pattern. Anyone think it would look good it I threw on Multicam pouches? otherwise I might just end up spray painting the dam this Tan and just go from there. I would post a pic, but the web page is acting up...

I am only asking because I have yet to see a plate carrier that is Arid multicam with the standard multicam pouches
View Quote

Look into possibly ATACS pattern?
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:14:28 PM EDT
[#44]

Here we go I got the images to up load
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:28:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jake_B_] [#45]

This is what I am working with
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 12:52:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Yea I could do Atacs, I am just seeing if anyone has done that with theiron plate carrier mixing two multicam patterns
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:41:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: John_A] [#47]
Originally Posted By TBROWN2346:
Shellback Banshee
First Spear Cummerbund
NolTac Medkit and HSGI Med Taco on the back

http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp237/travismbrown/81688d1e-d887-40c3-807a-553b2d5d8bd9.jpg
View Quote

Can you shoot some pics of the rear of your plate carrier? Specifically, how you attached the new cummerbund in the back. Is it held in place only by bungee cord? I'm trying to decide if I want to upgrade my Banshee or not.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 4:00:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: D-RAS03] [#48]

Pics aren't showing up, makes me want to sign into your account. Not sure how Dropbox works to link pics but I'm sure someone here does. Or try photobucket or Imgur.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 4:06:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By jake_B_:
Yea I could do Atacs, I am just seeing if anyone has done that with theiron plate carrier mixing two multicam patterns
View Quote

Yea people mix patterns. I have tan pouchs on my multicam carrier.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#50]
I will try and get some pics, but the first spear cummerbund was probably the best upgrade I did on the carrier. It bungees together like a normal cummerbund but has more size options and gets a way snugger fit than I got with the banshee plus Velcro setup. Being able to throw it on quick and have a tight fit that isnt bouncing around and uncomfortable really makes this a better setup. I know wish I would have just sucked it up and went full First Spear everything with a Strandhogg
Page / 160
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top