Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 4/4/2024 6:45:38 PM EDT
I picked up a collection of bayonets today. I think I have them figured out except for one.
Left to right:

1873 Springfield
1892 Krag Jorgensen
?
M1 Garand
Enfield
G3/Cetme/hk91
Ar-15/M16

The one in question has no markings except what I believe is a serial number. I can’t find anything else. It is unknown if the scabbard is for it, but it does fit pretty well. Any help would be appreciated!

Link Posted: 4/4/2024 7:12:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SteelonSteel] [#1]
3rd one?

That’s a yellow tape measure!

Seriously that frog looks British.    Lee Metford bayonet?.  Frog looks British but the bayonet is some Mauser.  Guessing.
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a Czech VZ-24 bayonet to me.

Check the "Bayonets of the World" website and poke around it's pretty comprehensive and a great research source.

BK6
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 8:31:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MPi-KMS-72] [#3]
The sharpened edge is down so its an export bayonet IIRC. Long blade too so probably VZ98/29 Persian bayonet?

https://www.gunboards.com/threads/czechoslovakian-bayonets-a-work-in-progress.329622/
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top