Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 3:16:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay. I was thinking that tig welding it to new one would be easiest. I hadn’t considered the second option there but it looks like you are right, that might just work. I’m actually wavering back and forth between the A2 and A3. A2 would probably be nicer with a sear but if your going to have a micro sized gun an A3 sure fits the bill.
Link Posted: 2/18/2024 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats what i did, cut the rod out and TIG it to an A3 backplate.  

As you mention if you are building a PDW sear host the A3 just sort of fits the bill IMHO.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 7:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I ended up modding the rod on my A3 stock to as close as I could get to the PTR in the pistol stock. I’m going to try and stick an A2 stock the pistol backplate and be able to have both. I can’t imagine FA with that little A3 butt pad isn’t a bit rough.

Man I can’t wait to give this thing a go. Just picked up a case of (relatively) cheap ammo yesterday
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:04:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sv30cal] [#4]
https://imgur.com/a/nPN0wDj

This is the best way I’ve found to suppress a G3K

OSS Silencer and a Standard G3 locking piece. -4 Rollers.

Very reliable and it’s not beating itself to death.

G3k (K3P from PTR) uses a standard stock and buffer. The PDW length G3s are not reliable and aren’t worth your time and trouble.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top