Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2024 4:43:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318]
I like this concept. I hope it grows into a semi auto version down the road. Really liking that they partnered with Vang Comp already. It will be interesting to see what VC brings to the barrel. The safety placement is interesting.

PSA 570: A Shotgun Tailored to You
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:16:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:54:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MK318] [#2]
I really like the approach PSA is taking with firearms development. Not just with this shotgun but you see this approach by them with other firearms. They could have made their own in house retro line similar to how Brownells did it but instead they bought the undisputed expert when it comes to retro rifles in Nodak. They recruited guys to help them fine tune their AK program as well. Partnering with Vang Comp was smart. Being able to buy virgin receivers end users can make their own shockwave style of shotguns. If they design it to run on mini-shells and with PSAs pricing it will be a hit. The only pump guns I mess with these days are my 590 shockwave and 870 Tac-14. I’d love to have one of these set up with the Vang Comp porting and forcing cone option.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I want
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:37:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sandboxmedic] [#4]
Double tap
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MK318:
I really like the approach PSA is taking with firearms development. Not just with this shotgun but you see this approach by them with other firearms. They could have made their own in house retro line similar to how Brownells did it but instead they bought the undisputed expert when it comes to retro rifles in Nodak. They recruited guys to help them fine tune their AK program as well. Partnering with Vang Comp was smart. Being able to buy virgin receivers end users can make their own shockwave style of shotguns. If they design it to run on mini-shells and with PSAs pricing it will be a hit. The only pump guns I mess with these days are my 590 shockwave and 870 Tac-14. I’d love to have one of these set up with the Vang Comp porting and forcing cone option.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_7518_jpeg-3197446.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/557335/IMG_7517_jpeg-3197448.JPG
View Quote

Nice, that's about the only style pump shotgun I'm interested in these days (short and able to run hater tots).  My shoulders prefer semi autos but I don't always listen to them.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top