Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2024 1:55:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TurnAndCough]
Hello, I bought a beat up mke sp5 a while back from a feller who included a bunch of other misc mp5 parts.  One of the parts that was included was a standard a2 stock but it has the standard sling attachment point on both sides, rather than just the one with the holes for the pins on the other side.  

Has anyone come across one of these before? Just curious as to its origin.  ..Oh, and it would suffice it to say that I'm super new to roller delays.  Thanks in advance hk friends.

sorry, ETA... Should have also mentioned the stock has no defining marks on it that I could find.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 2:41:11 AM EDT
[#1]
My Coharie Arms clone came with a stock like that
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HK94dude:
View Quote

This^
These are / were made in the USA by somebody.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:34:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dump1567] [#3]
Being a lefty that likes the A2 stock, I asked on the HKPro forum if anyone knew where to get one, as I knew they existed.  This is the only response I got.

I believe it was vector or POF that made these in the past. Do a gunbroker saved search for “HK a2” and just watch the listings until one pops up, they’re out there.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a MM one that just has the one side... but I'm a bigger fan of single-point with the smaller gun.

I sent mine to Rose Action Sports, who did this...

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 1:24:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Clicker58:

This^
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Clicker58:
Originally Posted By HK94dude:

This^

Interesting, thanks guys.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 1:46:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 12:03:45 PM EDT
[#7]
AC Unity from Bosnia?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top