Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2024 2:11:51 PM EDT
I have a Marlin 30AS 30-30 that is JM stamped that I took on a group buy and am trying to figure out the value of it. I already have a 336 JM stamped so no reason for 2 30-30s. Prices seem to be all over the board. It is in excellent shape and I was told it had less then 10 rounds put through it and by the condition of it I would believe it. It also came with owners manual which is in great shape. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By sanford17:
I have a Marlin 30AS 30-30 that is JM stamped that I took on a group buy and am trying to figure out the value of it. I already have a 336 JM stamped so no reason for 2 30-30s. Prices seem to be all over the board. It is in excellent shape and I was told it had less then 10 rounds put through it and by the condition of it I would believe it. It also came with owners manual which is in great shape. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
View Quote

Vintage?   Pre safety will be worth more than the idiot button.

Really need pics to see what you have.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:07:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sanford17] [#2]
It’s a 1992 I will try to grab some pictures of it
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:12:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: golfish] [#3]
A well built gun from Marlin but nothing special. I'd say anywhere from $500 - $1k..

Same as the 3000 model made for big 5 and the Glenfield made for other retailers. Less expensive model with a birch stock (nothing wrong with a Birch stock)

Start high ... I think the price of Marlins are slowing down and maybe going down.  The best of the best Marlin's are being made now (Ruger) JM doesn't mean very much these's days. The later days of Remlins are much better than anything Marlin ever made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top